• Karin says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic words that you have provided for me on March 3rd. Your words have come into my life in a moment of real need and struggle, to feed me with a lot of hope and encouragement that has lift me up in many ways. I am trying hard to put it on my heart to seek Him first above all. I am trying to be obedient about praying & worshiping his words. In obedience, He has given me instructions, directions and clarity towards you. I am very grateful for your Prophet Russ and Kitty prophecies. He is revealing me his visions, plans, purposes, My greater calling and destiny.

• Candace Sparks says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty! You definitely magnify what the Father is speaking in truth and in love. I have requested a personal prophecy every year since 2016 and am grateful for you both.

• Dj Hernandez says:

I have received a prophetic word regarding me being blessed with the man that God has for me, and the prophetic word resonated in my spirit exactly what Jesus has been hinting with me the fathers heart regarding this that He wants nothing more than to bless me but as God has been showing me every blessing is found in Him, and I can have faith in even better than I imagined!! That prophetic word really awakened my hope and pointed me towards Christ and his love for me as His beloved child! Thank you Russ and Kitty ❤️

• Diana Green says:

Dear Father’s heart ministry,
    I have been so blessed by the prophetic words that I recieved! I recieved a word from three different people. First one was from a prophetic team member. The second from a intern and the third from Russ and Kitty. I am blown away by this out pouring to me! They were complimentary to each other and had a lot of the same theme running through it. All these things I have been seeking the Lord about and am so comforted that He hears me and is a prayer answering God. I am also challenged and feel a great stirring in my spirit. I am taking what was said to me and over me serioiusly. I sowed a gift to the ministry because I believe what brother Russ teaches about not to come before God Yahweh empty handed. I am reading them over and over letting it sink in. Thank you Father’s heart ministry for your going above and beyond my request and bringing His presence through the prophetic to me. I am greatly rejoicing and lavishing in His goodness. Thank you !💖
    Diana Green

• LaTarya says:

Thank you for that prophetic word over my life. God has already spoken those words to me and you just confirmed them. I can’t wait for the prophecy to come to pass. Bless you both, Man and Woman of God.

• Brandon says:

Sent in a personal prophecy request and was surprised to have 3 different people respond! One of them sent me something that was the same as what God said to me, another was more detailed and included aspects of my thinking process that were accurate and not something someone would put their neck out to get wrong! Thank u so much

• Sherie L Ibarra says:

I first of all want to apologize for the delay in responding to your prophetic word spoken over me on 11/17/2018, 11/26/2018 and 12/3/201, in August 23, 2018, at that time of request a seed was planted into your ministry. I received three prophecies from you. The Lord put it on my heart to seek HIM first above all. I was obedient and seeked him like never before. Through fasting, prayer, worship and the word. In obedience, He has given me laser sharp instructions, directions and clarity. He has revealed, his visions, plans, purposes, My greater calling and destiny. He has rebirthed dormant prophetic words and dreams and blessing with the new and the greater. All three, prophetic words spoken over me were on target! They beared witness to my spirit. They stirred my heart, burned inside of me.. excited..with expectancy. One of the steps that I took, which was the desire that He placed in my heart to go deeper and deeper into HIS HEART, His love, romance and intimacy, into depths yet to be seen..into the unknown..and yet to be revealed, His revelation, and mysteries and secrets and spiritural realm and His kingdom…was to take an online class and activation class with Brian Simmons, Song of Songs..the greatest love song and duet of the Bride, this Sacred Journey. In obedience, God has taken me there..into the unknown realm of His love, the yet to be of His heart..the royal and romantic courtship..the divine bridal kiss..the kiss on the lips and the consummation of the marriage. It has been such an amazing journey..the duet bridal love song…we are into our 5 lesson and just on Chapter one…As I’ve taken this journey with HIM..He has revealed the deepest secrets of His Heart…I first want to thank Our Father for His love for His passionate lover of God…His compassion, His favor, His faithfulness to each of us and just richly blessing my life, not just with my wants and needs, but deepest desire..that is His. Our Father’s love for a moment cannot be compared to man’s love for a lifetime. I secondly, want to thank Prophet Russ and Kitty for their love to Our Father and obedience and their commitment to building His Kingdom and advancing His Kingdom through the prophetic. I also want to thank them, not just for my personal prophetic word, but the daily encouraging word, through Father’s Heart Ministry. I pray and declare this prayer over Prophet Russ and Kitty. I declare that as their pegs go down deep, that Our Lord will stretch forth their tents from the north, to the south, to the east to the west, each and every border. I pray that the Lord would take them even deeper into His heart and revelation, the more, the greater the deepest secrets yet to be revealed..As we call upon Him, he shall tell us great and mighty things yet to be seen..I pray that He will continually and blissfully bless each and every step that they take and every word prophesied. I pray for His glory, a heavy weight of His over them..as a heavy crown upon their heads, and cloaks upon their shoulders. I pray for new realms,depths and heights of revelation. Fresh manna to their soul. I declare a greater anointing that this generation knows not, new mandates and mantles in Jesus name. I pray for the fire God to just increase more and more..His holy and honey tangible presence, His liquid love to flood them..intoxicating them. I declare divine health. His glorious and spiritual riches, His rich and eternal treasures. I pray for everyone that has ears to hear..to accept this invitation of Your Beloved to go deep into the unknown..this is where the blessings abound and overflow…accept this invitation..JUST LET HIM…KISS YOU..KISS YOUR LIPS..HE SHALL TAKE YOU INTO ECSTASY…INTOXICATING LOVE..FLOODING HEART LIKE NO TO OTHER!!! with all my aloha and thanksgiving..Sherie Alohilani Ibarra

• Ann Russell says:

I received a prophecy in late 2018 to watch for suddenlies and double blessings. Things were appearing opposite to that on most fronts yet when suddenly one day before Christmas at lunch I was told by my landlord to move out because my very ill daughter and her children had relocated to live with me .. and to do it within 2 months, I was able to purchase a new house for us all that is a wonderful blessing. Each person involved worked miracles as far as I am concerned to fit each piece of the process in place, but it was only God who could suddenly pull it off so smoothly.
    He has cared for us all through many challenges… the right schools and courses of studies, opening doors that seemed closed in the natural.
    Your words are encouraging. I have always leaned on Him and can testify to His power in so many ways personally and by my work with others.
    Thanks for the sweet relay of His message to me. I read it frequently and always cherish His communication! Prayers for great blessings for you also in return. Thank you!
    Ann R.

• Jayne cooke says:

Thank u for a strong and encouraging word that is full of hope and promises. I have really been blessed with such a word. I am waiting with expectiontion for revelation into the prophecy, that will lead into break through. I pray that god shines his love through u more and more to reach the lost, Poor and broken hearted. Blessings to u both and to our God – The God of second chances.

• Nnadozie Oraguzie says:

Thank you so much for those encouraging and insightful words. I can’t emphasize enough how excited I am to hear that God still loves me and has great plans for me irrespective of the prolonged wilderness experience. I did not realize that He has been working behind the scenes to bring those plans into manifestation.

• Carolyn McDonald says:

Thank you so much for the prophecy I received from you. It was truly uplifting and accurate as there were things in my life spoken only the Lord knew. This has been tremendously helpful in understanding God’s direction in my life. Thank you Russ and Kitty for allowing the Lord to use you in such an awesome way!

• Lori Kuriwchak says:

God has truly used this ministry to encourage me through a prophetic word. It perfectly lines up with something that just happened in my life just yesterday. The word has given me direction and hope, it is positive and uplifting. I thank, God for using you to get this word to me and in such a timely manner and I thank you for your obedience to , Holy Spirit.

• Lori Heath says:

Thank you so much for my prohecys ,it was on time and already confirmed what God has been saying to my me in my prayer chamber.I am very greatful for this ministry .Lori

• Olafur Olafsson says:

Special thanks to you. for my recent word u sent to me.. Stay Blessed

• Susan says:

I am grateful to God for loving us so much in that He knew we would need encouragement and personal words directly from His throne rom that He predestined Russ And Kitty ministry to give exactly that !! Russ prophetic words have been so accurate that I have goosebumps just reading them . I know for sure he hears from God and both of them sincerely seek the face of God for us who need it to build us up in these end times ! Prophetic counseling is a step higher than the prophetic word in that he is able to hear and tell you what is Gods wisdom concerning your situation and to direct you into the right pathway to fulfill yr destiny ! I now am cleared of all my questions and I k ow what to do to keep in the right step to fulfilling my destiny . I have never had so much accuracy that when I am going thru a tough time I do check up the daily prophetic site too because God always has a very personal word for me here ! Thanks again for your faithfulness to serve , Russ and kitty ! Susan Wang.

• olu says:

Thank you very much for the Prophetic word into my Life. I found it so insightful and as I obediently pray and wait for the mamnifestations of His promises.

• Tsotsi says:

Thank you so much sir for the word of prophecy you spoke into my life am encourage and directed am grateful Sir

• Jacklyn Kinsey Lavender says:

I am presently seeking the Lord on location and enlargement of my borders. I felt the prophetic word received was relevant. I am looking for the manifestation! Thank you

• Sana says:

Thank you very much for taking time to pray and hear from God for me. It is very much and most of that what I have gotten from you I can take as encouraging and also guiding for my next steps. I bless you in the name of Jesus . Thank you!

• cupido says:

thanks russel for your prophetic word i m blessed last month i received a dream from the Lord he gave me Jer.1
    so thanks again. be blessed in jesus name.

• Anne Kigo says:

Thank you so much for your prophetic word over my life. Yes, everything you said is correct, and I really cried as I read the word. I am very happy and filled with joy over what God is about to do for me, He is an Awesome God who will wipe away my pain and tears. I have gone through a lot of suffering, loosing my only son, being jobless, locked in prison after being mislead by a friend to carry drug (4 years in prison in a foreign country), mocked, laughed at and gossiped by own friends and even family members.
    In all this I kept my faith, but at times, I thought God was not listening or hearing my prayers….it has been a painful journey, and I give Him all the glory. Thank you for your prayers and may God continue to use you to minister to his flocks. God bless you.

• Walugembe Arthur says:

thank you prophet Russ and kitty for the prophetic word given to me on 5/3/19. All i can say i was down, i could feel losing my strength although . the word i have received has truly comforted me, and i know it shall come to pass in a due season. May God richly bless you and the ministry.

• Sonia-Rose Lyle says:

Thank you for the prophetic word. Everything mentioned was relevant and encouraging. i am thankful for how God is using you to speak life into others.

• jeff says:

Russ thank you for the prophetic word. i am starting to see a breakthrough on a few of my issue and all seems to be going well. I look foward to what god has planned for us all.

• Vernon Skinner says:

I believe and I receive my prophetic word in Jesus name. This Word from the Lord has been confirmed in my spirit. This Word from God will be used as guidance for my near and far future. The Lord bless you and keep you in all of your ways in Jesus name.

• Caroline says:

I received my prophetic word from Prophet Russ today. It’s unlike any prophetic word I’ve received before and given me much to think on. To God be the glory.

• Judy says:

Thank you so much for the personal prophecy I received today. It was very timely and encouraging word. Needed to hear alot of what was said. And today..

• Dalia says:

Thank you for an accurate, encouraging and edifying word that is confirming a variety ofthings The Lord has been speaking to me and pointing me in the direction to partner with the Lord in all the good that He is bringing about in my life in this new season. I’m grateful for your submission, obedience and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit and your alignment with the Father’s heart. I praise the Lord for you and for connecting me with your ministry. God bless you

• VINCENT T. SCOTT says:

Prophet Walden,
    The prophetic word that you sent me today or 3-4-19 via email is ABSOLUTELY God!!!! Also, I “found” your March word and It confirmed what is in my heart. I NEED TO SEE DRASTIC CHANGE IN MARCH AND SEE GOD GET THIS FINANCIAL MONKEY OFF MY BACK-Ex 14:13!!! IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG-Prov 13:12!!!! As soon as God does His part, you will get TWO seeds-Isa 61:7 and Job 42:10. Thank you again and I look forward to partnering with this ministry ASAP. YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE TRULY A GODSEND-2 Cor 6:2 and Psa 107:20!!!

• Njoku Michael says:

The prophecy was accurate and precise. Was edified by it.

• Reg says:

Thank you for my recent word u sent to me from the lord so glad to have found your site and get encouragement from the lord for my life god bless all you do

• Elissa says:

The Word I received was confirmation for me in many ways. In this walk, I’ve left many relationships behind and seen some leave me. I came to the realization that this IS a lonely walk.. I wouldn’t change one thing about my walk. If anything it’s shown me just how FAITHFUL Yahweh IS! Thank you for inquiring on my behlaf. May Yahweh bless and give back, what you put in for me.
    Shalom in Yehshua!!

• James Bledsoe says:

Thank you for the prophetic Word. It has brought me peace and is sustaining my confidence of the anointing on my life. Praise be to God. To God be the Glory!

• Ana says:

I received a very detailed and spot on prophecy on a topic that Has been painful and complicated in my life, and that I had not heard a lot about God’s heart for it. I feel as if God stored everything to pour it out at once, partly through this prophecy. Thank God for His word and for encouraging me through it.

• Silvia Eason says:

Thank you for this detailed word. It is accurate and I just keep reading it. So long have I been waiting to see what God will do in my life. I’ve been going through so much, not only mockery and jealousy. I knew God is and was on my side, but didn’t know I had a mantle. Thank you Prophet Russ. Many blessings to you and yours

• Nichola says:

I received my personal prophetic word and I am so happy and overwhelmed even though I am not worthy. Thank you God and thank you Russ and Kitty.

• Kendra says:

Thank you for this word that encourages & confirms what God is doing and has shown me, during this season, your ministry is propelling me into the purposes of God, thank you😊🌈💜🌺🌴🌊🌏🌠

• Kendra says:

Thank you for the confirmation , of what God has been showing me, through numerical patterns of 3 , everywhere i go, dreams, and foresight, this word just helps , encourage me into his plans& purposes, i mailed my donation , already thank u😊🌈💜🌺🌴🌊

• Thanks for the message. This certainly has give me an encouragement to continue to trust God of his faithfulness and provision

• Rose Lemmon says:

Thank you, Russ for my prophetic word from the Lord. I just discovered it in email and have read it several times. Even aloud. The visual references resonate with specific significance. The Scripture verses as well. (some, even recent personal studies) The reference to dreams – yes: true. So thrilled to see where God’s leading! So awesome to be part of His divine plan!

• Jacob says:

The prophetic word that I received at the beginning of the year about myself and future is turning out to be true. I am very grateful and I want to thank Russ for consistently listing me up with messages of encouragement.

• Patience says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word over my life. The word is relevant and has given me a deeper understanding of God’s plan. Thank you!

• Khalid says:

Thank you for the prophetic word for 2019. It definitely resonated with my spirit. I receive everything that God has for me by faith. Thank you for seeking God on my behalf. I pray that God will continue to bless you, your family, and ministry in every way, and that you will be complete, lacking nothing. Thanks again.

• Andrea Razay says:

Thank you Russ for giving me the privilege to receive a word from Prophet Tim Fox. It was accurate and timely. May God continue to bless your ministry.

• Lori Ivie says:

Thank you Russ for consistently trying to contact me to make sure I received my prophetic word. I did finally get to it and found it today . It was a refreshing word of encouragement that hit home. Just like God does. I bless you guys and your ministry in Jesus name. Thank you again.

• Twila says:

Thank you for this word; while I find much of it relevant and confirming to what God is doing in my life at this time, there is much that I do not yet understand. I am compelled, however, to move in faith and expectancy and sow into this word; I choose to be the 1 in 100.

I bless you both and I bless this ministry, in Jesus’ name.

• Cherry says:

I received a word from Prophet Russ, and it was certainly accurate to my life. It was as if the laser light of our Father was pointed directly to specific areas to encourage, edify and focus on what God had done and is doing and will do. It also included addressing dismantling something of which I wasn’t even aware!! It was awesome and it all brought forth a turning point in my life! Praise You Father God for your faithfulness and for the love I felt from our Father as a result of this detailed word!

• Sharitha Ali says:

Thank You so much for your word it has truly blessed my heart and uplifted my spirit.May God continue to bless your ministry and use you to build up the spirituality of others.You have indeed blessed my heart and have helped me aquire a deeper understanding of Gods plan for me.I would like to sow in the kingdom and will do so a.s.a.p. Thank You once again and God Bless

• Shari says:

Thank you and may the Lord continue to bless you abundantly. The prophetic word given to me was right on point. I cried like a baby, enough said… Thank you. Thank you!

• Joanne Keilar says:

Thank you so very much for your prophetic word over & into my life. I found it to be extremely relevant. I’m excited about what God’s going to do in my life.

• Rosemary says:

Thank you for the accurate prophecy over my life. Thank you for letting me know what the Lord is saying to me. Bless the Lord and bless you!!