• Earl Valdez says:

Thank you Russ and kitty for the prophetic word which were very specific to my situation and calling for such a time as this .as I step out in faith and walk trough the outcome with the lord by my side . I thank you for your obidience and will keep you informed as the promise’s progress throughout the year.

• Magan Gregory says:

Thank you Prophet kitty and russ foe the word I received on last month I can testify to some of it and I know the rest will follow in time May Hod bless you and ypurinistru to reach his people with his word. Magan

• Bridget Mickle says:

Wow. Thank you both for your kindness and faith to speak a word that resonates with my spirit and soul. The word spoken is a now word. I am experiencing the Abraham word and it is just as you described in the prophetic.

May the Lord bless you and keep you today and always.

• Angela says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for taking time to seek the Lord on my behalf. The prophetic word had given me hope and specific direction for the present and not too distant future. I have renewed confidence that God will bring to pass all that he’s promised beyond my comprehension.

• Tuyoleni says:

Thank you for such a wonderful prophecy that speaks blessings upon my life and it has revealed so much about my life, may God keep increasing in you and as well bless and you and your ministry.

• Michelle Marie Troxler says:

Thank You Russ & Kitty for this Accurate, Encouraging Word for 2019! I’m excited & Wait in Expectation for God to do Mighty things in My Life starting this Year..My Year of ‘Coming Out’. God Bless You & Increase You as You Encourage the Body of Christ!

• Brenda says:

Hi Kitty and Russ,. The personal prophecy that I receved from you it was when I was planning to buy a new house and my personal prophecy confirmed to me that I was in the correct road. After that I am receiving the prophetic daily word in which I know that those word came from God through you and this wonderful ministry. Thank you so much and God continue blessing both of you and this amanzing minstry.

• Ruth Ellen Vaughan says:

Recently the Lord has been sharing with me about praying for peace IN a situation compared to experiencing the Prince of Peace in the situations that come to me. Prophet Tim Fox spoke that same direction over me, in the recent prophecy he gave me — so accurately! Thank you so much for your faithful hearing!

• Dondi says:

Thank you for the word it was so incredibly right on the nose confirmation on what the Holy Spirit has spoken to me. I needed confirmation and I got it! Again bless you all!

• Linda Daniel says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH prophet Russ. This prophetic word is spot on. May God continue to bless you and Kitty. I am so amazed that it is so very exact. I do have some questions about getting started so I would guess that I will need prophetic counseling. I do not have funds right now. Again, thnk you.

• Lomy says:

I’m excited to receive this word. I’m looking forward to eating the fruits thereof. Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty for the confirmation of what has been already spoken over me twice. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

• Rachel McAbee says:

Your prophetic word blessed me so much! What an honor to receive a word from Prophet Russ. Every word contained within lifted me in the Spirit and confirmed what the Lord has shown me that I am walking into.

• lorin23 says:

No matter who on the FHM team is giving a personal prophetic Word does an amazing job of delivering The Father’s heart and Words to me EVERY time! Thanks to all of you servants of The Most High!

• David says:

Thanks for the encouraging word/prophecy.
    Currently I feel so out of place like in a “wilderness experience” for sure as to both physical location and church (I am a Messianic Jew), but there are no congregations anywhere near where I live in very rural NE WI, so it will literally be a miracle when He moves me and uses me the way He wants. Amen and Amen!!

• Velma Blake says:

Thank you for responding to my request for a prophetic word. It has confirmed so many things and have been so encouraging especially in this period of great testing I am going through. I can see my way much more clearly!.

Thank you and God bless you both!

• Neeta Rani Naidu Bangalore India says:

Thanks for the Prophetic words for 2019 I will let you know shortly as to how GOD ‘s hand moved in this year to fulfill HIS word in my life
    Amen

• ollie gillespie says:

Praise the Lord Pastor Walden! Thank you for the prophetic words of wisdom. Looking forward to moving out of standing still and working toward double portions and following the leading of the holy spirit. Prophetic words for 2019.

• Judeska says:

I want to thank the prophetic team of Fathers Heart Ministry.
    I requested a word for 2019 and to my surprise, I got 2 words! I am excited and looking forward to my breakthrough in 2019 and what the Lord is going to do in my family. I know the Lord is with me and that I just have to press in.
    Thanks again and God bless you all.

• Louise Scott says:

Dear Russ and Kitty thank you for your prophetic word over my life and for Fathers Heart Ministry. The prophetic word you gave me was extremely accurate to my life and I felt encouraged, edified with divine direction and guidance in my life walk. I am sowing into this anointing and look forward to testifying the manifestation of this prophetic work in my life. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart” Amen.

• Vanessa Hardie says:

I am forever grateful for fhm, thank you so much for allowing God to use you to speak such an incredible and on point word into my life. This prophetic word is definitely accurate and it encouraged my spirit in such a mighty and profound way. It has truly provoked me to move forward with those marching orders from God.

God bless you Prophet Russ

Vanessa Hardie

• Portia SA 26 says:

Thank you for your response to my request. My prophetic word was greatly exhorting. I can only rely on God’s grace to keep me in obedience henceforth if I am to bear any fruit. I found much comfort in knowing that the stagnation in my life; God will lift and replace with a new assignment. I am excited to find out just how God will use me to claiming new territory for His Kingdom. I am humbled by the favour God will me in this season. I now look forward to the rest of this year with a sense of direction and a fresh perspective. I am uplifted and comforted greatly! Prophet Russ and Kitty Walden, may the Lord keep you and reward you greatly for you obedience and service to Him. In Jesus name, Amen

• Ursula Hollenseen-Darien says:

Glory to God, Almighty Father, Jesus our Redeemer, Savior and King and to the Comforter, Counselor the Holy Spirit! I give praise and thanks for you and your prophetic insight. The prophesy you gave me is exactly what the LORD has put in my spirit, the scriptures were what I have been prompted to read, and they come up over and over again. It is so accurate, I felt alive after reading the words, straight out of God`s mouth. I pray our Infinite Heavenly Father continue to use you even much more. I bless you both, your family and your ministry. I am also always so bless by the daily Prophetic words you give. I declare and decree you are part of the GREAT Revival, Awakening which is about to HIT the Earth! To God be the Glory!

• Ledum says:

Wow the prophetic word was so accurate and points me to specific things i need to do in line with the word of God. I am running with this prophecy and am coming back with a testimony. Thank you so much Lord for this great ministry and may the Lord bless you for your labor of Love.

• Linda says:

I want to return all the praise to God for using your ministry to get a prophetic word that came through for me today on my Birthday! This makes it special and very significant. I was praying for a gift from God and HIS word came in good time through your ministry to address my current situation. Thank you for the divine instructions, i will do as i have been instructed. I look forward to sharing my testimony here. God Bless You. Linda from Abuja, Nigeria

• CHERYL HOPE CAMPBELL says:

Hello Prophet Russ, I received your prophetic word for 2019 today and it resonates fully in my being and is confirmation of a previous prophetic word. I have therefore signed up for Course 1 of the Prophetic training (since I missed the January 9 deadline) and look forward to hearing from you regarding the start of the classes, etc. Thanks so much and I do appreciate the time you took to pray over my request and for God to release that timely word to me. Love and blessings, Cheryl

• Robyn says:

Thankyou Lord for this ministry. I will let you know as the year comes day by day how this word has been encouraging and edifying. Praise God for Your ministry

• Judy Hornaday says:

Thank you so much for the word of the Lord which I believe is ‘spot on’. I was crying before I finished reading the first paragraph. I have been asking God for direction and feel that he has spoken clearly through Prophet Walden. I have felt in my heart that God has a new assignment for me, so I am excited to see how everything evolves as I seek His face. Thanks so much!

• lucia szymanik says:

I agree with this prophecy and I choose to be willing and obedient and I accept what the Spirit has in store for me. I am ready to move forward and I will submit to leaders and except any correction when necessary.

• Bev H says:

Praise God ! After reading the prophetic word I received,I was overjoyed to receive such a on time word.. I will have to re-read it again. It was encouraging because there are things I will be looking forward too. God is an awesome God. I want to thank you for service and love to the body of Christ- may God continue to use you. for His Kingdom.

• Acquah Nikita Boadu says:

Thank you mom and dad for reveling Gods mind to me. in fact am totally blessed and heart lifted when i head God has a great mantle for me to carry.Thank you dad and mom prophet Russ and Kitty.God bless you and am ready to be guide by you.thank you very much

• Pierre John says:

Blessings be to you. I and totally overwhelmed having received my prophetic word today. Everything is on point and bears witness in my spirit. This word brings so much clarity and confirmation to the things God has put in my heart and the timing is so precise. WOW. I am ever grateful to you for your time and prayer for me. God richly bless and keep you and your wife under His wing. I’m hopeful to one day being able to bless someone with such accurate prophetic words. Thank you. Pierre John

• Shelby says:

Terri Allen is a well seasoned “Oracle of God”; head of the prophetic school at “Father’s Heart Ministry”, and a woman of God with the Lord’s heart of love and compassion. I have had a couple of “Prophetic Counseling” meetings with her already and it was great. She even told me that I was gonna have a dream that I needed help with, before I even told her. This woman of God hears from God. :) Thank you Lord. I thank God for her years of obedience to the Lord. Let her bless your life too.
    Jesus is Lord.

• Stacey says:

Thank you so very much for the encouraging words….it’s amazing how there are things that have been hidden in our hearts and perhaps even mindsets that we’ve adopted….but when the Lord calls those things out, it’s a reality check. So I say, thank you Father for using Prophet Russ as a vessel and thank you for speaking directly to those hidden places and those thoughts that definitely were not from you. I’m believing with all my heart that 2019 is my year!!!

• Evelynne says:

I was so blown away by the accuracy of this word. I have had a lot of huge changes at the start of this year. I read it most days it keeps me focused and encourages to where God is leading me Thanku you so much and God Bless

• Kristal Reeves says:

The prophetic word I received from Prophet Russ and Prophet Fox were truly straight from the Throne Room! Thank you both for your willingness to be a mouthpiece for the LORD. There were many intricate details in both prophecies that only the Lord could have known. Both have given my hope and instruction.

With much gratitude,

Kristal Reeves

• OSCAR MUDZIVIRI says:

I am very grateful for the word of prophecy you gave to me. I am looking forward to its fulfilment. I was encouraged and uplifted after reading the email.

Thank you so much may God continue to anoint you.

Regards

Oscar Mudziviri

• Alex Gerbasi says:

I received the prophetic word by Father’s Heart Ministry and felt I confirmed many of the things God has been speaking to me. The word encouraged me greatly as it gives me hope for the future and the plans He has for my life. Thank you all for your faithfulness to speak on behalf of the King in this day and age!

• Jose Gerardo Ll. Planas says:

First of all, I thank God for HIS plans & purposes IN my life & Ministry. Secondly to you Russ & Kitty for the Prophetic Word for me this 2019. I’ll believe & have faith to all you’ve declared & mentioned all for the Ministry & to myself & my Co workers. God bless you more & your prophetic Ministry. SHALOM!

• Pastor Pam says:

I thank the Lord for the restoration of the true prophets. I’ve received personal prophecies as well as your daily word. Sometimes I am so overwhelmed by the exactness and timing of these words. I have no doubt they’re coming from the throne room. Thank you for your diligence and faithfulness to the equipping of saints and the work of the ministry. May the blessings of the Lord overtake you in this season–showers of blessings! Walking together in His greatness & love.

• cynthia branham says:

Thank you for the word that you gave me. I receive that word and I am walking it out everyday.

• Tiffany says:

Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty! It is such a blessing to receive a word from you. I thank you for taking the time to respond to my request. This word resonates and has confirmed so much for me. You mention something that was exactly what I had written in my journal days before receiving your prophetic message. All I can do is praise God! I know that the Lord is ordering my steps. I feel blessed that I was led to your ministry.

• Pearl says:

This word was so uplifting and comforting. God is a good Father. I await the manifestation looking unto Jesus. Praise the lord!

• Pearl says:

Thank you God.

• JAN HENRY says:

Russ and Kitty, When I received my personal prophecy I was so touched because I know it was indeed the Lord speaking through you. The word given was perfectly accurate and I feel this is where the Lord has had me and is leading me. Thank you BOTH SO MUCH for speaking into my life. The confirmation to me to what the Lord has been saying is so appreciated.

• Prophetess Tshegetso Sizani says:

I am grateful for your lives Prophet Russel and and Kitty. Thank you for accurate prophecies and encouragement. There is notable growth in my Ministry and family restoration. Doors are opening for finances. You are a blessing in our life. Thank you for Impactful words of inspiration from you.

• Prophetess Tshegetso Sizani says:

Tshegetso Sizani founder of Crown of Glory International Church
    I am grateful for your lives Prophet Russel and Kitty, Thank you so much for the accurate prophecy and I am so encouraged. My Ministry is doing well by the grace of God and we are experiencing the hand of God. Restoration time indeed. Financial doors are opening. God is using you mightly in our lives.

• U. Christina says:

Thank you Russell. Your Prophecy resonates with me and is giving me hope for the future. Even so I still do not understand everything but I am going to meditate on it daily until I understand what God is trying to tell me. I am looking forward to what God has prepared for me this year. May the blessings you give to me and others return thousandfold to yourself and your family.

• Nancy Vuu says:

Praise God for Kitty & Russ. I have been tremendously blessed by Father’s Heart Ministry. Your personal word to me gave me great encouragement, resonating with my spirit, and spoke life into my situation. Your daily words also have been instrumental in me walking out God’s promises over my life. My heart is so filled through the words God has released through you. May the Lord God bless your ministry with greater abundance, influence and provision in 2019!

• Gerald Varughese says:

Thank you Prohpet Russel and Kitty, I am from Malaysia, I will like to thank you for your everyaday prophecy and at times is so specific as i am going through it and God words is so encouraging. I truly Believe God is using you mightly and i Pray for the extensionr of your ministry. God Bless you always

• Cindy Bishop says:

I was so blessed by the prophetic words I received. The words were a perfect confirmation of all that has been on my heart to do in service for My Lord and Savior. The men and women in all 4 discipleship homes are ALL reading the prophetic words and have also requested a prophetic word for each of them. Thank you for your service and fulfilling your purpose to mankind.