• William Krivach says:

Thank you for the word you sent us on Dec. 14, 2017. We deeply appreciate it. You gave us one a few weeks ago, but that one was more general. This one addressed our request and was very edifying and encouraging and uplifting. We are looking forward to a positive outcome. We are very thankful for your ministry this word and your love. In Christ, Will & Mitzie Krivach

• John Jager says:

Thank you for my prophetic word recently. I will say that not all my thoughts were directly addressed but the words I received are still edifying. It does correlate with the daily word, which has been speaking wonderfully into my life. Since reading the daily prophetic word I have been experiencing a number of spiritual things, which are humbling and or exciting. How important it is to be walking into the kingdom and not just waiting on it! 2018 being an important year. Our time!

• Benjamin Kavanaugh says:

Thankyou for the word prophets Russ and Kitty!
    Very spot on, I was wondering if God was hearing my cries for more and more of Him and my cries everyday for the baptism of fire and I heard the prophesied word that he not only heard me over and over but that he has a quiver of arrows full of the blessings and answers from heaven I’ve been crying out for, and that confirmation word was very encouraging and makes me want to stop praying repetitive prayers and start praying completely different prayers every day! God bless your guys’ s ministry I receive that word and I bless you both 😊 ~God Bless You!

• Praise God! Thank you for the prophetic word for my life. It is really a source of encouragement and hope for me.

• Patrick Kibalama says:

Thank you for my personal prophecy. I find it very encouraging and I have the belief that it shall come to pass because I have seen God manifest wonders in my life before, so I have no doubt I am on the path of victory. Thank you for the good prophecy.

• Reonne Foreman says:

Thank you for sending my prophecy for 2018. This is the 3rd year I have requested a prophecy from you . Every year the prophecy is right on target. I am edified and excited about what God has planned for me in the coming year. God is so very good. I pray that God will richly bless you and your ministry. Thank you for allowing the Lord to minister through you!

• Candace Sparks says:

Prophets Russ and Kitty, Thank you for the giving of your time to pray for me and allowing the Father to use you to manifest words of spirit and of life. Every prophetic word that I have recieved from you is full of insight and manifold wisdom that comes from God alone so I thank you also for walking in holiness to recieve such wisdom. Every word is instant and I am able to use now in faith during personal worship and war with during prayer time with the Lord and will do so until it is manifest in my life. I believe the prophets and so shall I prosper in Jesus name. Bless you.

• Vivian Hernandez says:

Praise the living God! I read the word l received twice and l will print it to keep as a remider. I really needed this word, 2017 was a heavy year for us, the details of this word for 2018 were clear and on point. Prophet Russell used terms like “gavel” a legal term, we do have a legal proceeding we are facing. Glory to God that l can tell the enemy that my Father still speaks and He is mindful me too. Blessings to you at the Fathers Heart Ministry.

• Deb Sampson says:

Thank for the prophetic word from Timothy Fox. I was deeply touched and greatly encouraged by the word spoken for and to me. I will be renewed! Thank you so much for taking the time to seek the LORD on my behalf.
    Yes, the word was both accurate and encouraging as well as confirming!

• Claudia Elliott says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for the awesome prophetic words. They were encouraging and enlightening.
    Only by the spirit of God could those things be revealed with such accuracy. Thank God for you and the ministry team at Father’s Heart Ministry. Blessings Favor and Grace continue in your lives.

• Jane Carlson says:

Thank you for the prophetic word from Rhonda Wagner. As a Chaplain (ministry of presence), Executive Director and prophetic intercessor, and change agent; giving many prophetic words to people but receiving few, this word was a great encouragement, comfort and exhortation to me as God is realigning and reassigning a continual River of Life…Holy Ghost Rivers of Delight, so Divine! Blessings and favor with prosperity increase!

• Elena Caddell says:

Thankyou . For hearing the heart of Father when I cant seem to. You are always uplifting and encouraging.

• Ebony Wakefield says:

I received my prophetic word for 2018 on yesterday. I must say that I was truly blessed by the word. Everything that was said was a rhema word from heaven. Thank you so much for allowing the Lord to use you to bring me a word. Blessings

• Faith W says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for this truly encouraging, edifying and accurate Word from the Lord, “It Is My Turn”, which provides direction for my life. May God continue to favour you and make His face to shine upon you. Heavens Blessings be upon you all the days of your life.

• Christle H. says:

Today i received My prophetic word. What was shared was a confirmation to me and what has been spoken over my life from God and from others. Some things only God had to share with you because i didnt share them with you. Looking forward to the word coming into manifesation and i appreciate you praying and sharing the Word from “THE FATHERS HEART” True to the name of your ministry.. God bless you !

Nancy Shewkenek says:
    Dec 5, 2017
    Thank you for the word of the Lord…it was very encouraging and witnessed and confirmed with my heart and life…God bless!

• Mark says:

Thank you for taking the time to seek the Father’s heart for me. The word was what I needed and I feel that it was spot-on. Thank you Father’s Heart Ministry for all that you do.

• I thank God for you Russell & Kitty. The word from the Lord was accurate through you. I praise God for you and continue to be an awesome instrument for God.

• Basie Bothma says:

Thank you for my word(s)…. it’s still bit confusing to put all together, but I can “taste” the transition period is almost over, and my job now is to get clarity from God what is my specific purpose for ME… and then do!

• Elizabeth Cruz says:

2018 is an important year for me – I needed to hear from God – from another anointed person/s from God on what HE is saying to me. Wow! It’s just wanted I needed .. the prophecy/word of God given was encouraging and helps me to move forward knowing God is working things out for me. I just needed to listen, obey & be willing. I read it every now & then to release it within my soul.
    Thank you kindly Russell & Kitty Walden for releasing those words. It is well with my soul.

• Aidan & Venetia says:

Thank you Russell and Kitty for your ministry and seeking God for a prophetic word for us personally. We receive it wholeheartedly and can confirm the accuracy and timeliness – even some of the exact phrasing you used were things we had prayed! It has helped bring clarity and peace.
    Thank you once again, and blessings upon your family and ministry.

• Monica Black says:

I received a prophetic word from pastor Russ and it was so encouraging and precise. Every word was confirmation of what has been spoken in my life recently. The word was very clear and he took his time verbalizing what the father was saying. God bless the ministry. Monica

• Shanell Evans says:

All I can say is that my heart is filled with unspeakable floods of life, light and love from the kingdom.
    This gift Russ carries is truly a gift of spirit and of truth.
    Don’t be afraid people of God. Step out into the waters and GO FOR IT!
    Russ and Cathy, may your gift of love and prophetic weapons only sharpen and strengthen in the coming days and may your lamp be filled with overflowing oil and loving power from God Almighty, may you begin to see the promise fulfilled upon your lives and hearts this day as you carry the Davidic horn of worship to the nations for the sake of the pure and shining lamb of God, bringing you into ultimate perfection, nobleness, and total complete shalom inside and out!!!
    WE LOVE YOU AND DECREE OVER YOU
    TRIUMPH
    UNUSUAL REVELATION
    DIVINE PORTALS OF ANGELIC VISITATIONS
    FAVOR WITH TIME
    And the father whispers today, “I am coming closer. So close you can feel my breath. Your heart has been intermingled with mine in a supernatural way, so I will come close. You will feel my heart so deeply that at times you will feel my heartbeat inside of yours, beating for the nations, pounding for justice, for mercy, for the plans for my people. It will burst out of you like a torch aflame with the seven spirits of my father, for you have driven my vehicle of mercy as I have required and requested of you both. Cathy, my angel flower of white purity and honor. I clothe you this day with gentle compassionate grace to endure those things that you will encounter with boldness and with courage. It tickles me when I think of how your love touches me, it makes me grin and spin says the Lord. You’ve set me to a dance of love that carries me away in the winds of the spirit of hope and of laughter. You’ve made a place in me complete and cozy. It’s like springtime in winter, like autumn in the snow, your leaves of color light up my life, and it’s good.. Real good says the Father.

• Mark says:

Thank you Jesus for speaking through Your vessels. As tears run down my face, I praise God for what He is about to do. Confirmation of God speaking is a powerful gift that has transformational power. I believe the power also comes by speaking out loud what God has said. That it might fill the air waves. Thank you again Lord for using Your saints to encourage and spur on their brothers and sisters. May your ministry continue to be blessed beyond measure, in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.

• Michelle says:

Thank you for this timely prophetic word that i requested last October. It is a confirmation
    of what i’m praying for and the verse that i truly believe God has given me 2Cor 6:2 I’m declaring
    it over my life and to my whole family. Thank you Prophets Russ and Kitty. May our Almighty God
    continue to bless you and use you mightily for His glory , in Jesus Christ powerful name ! Amen

• Denise says:

Hi Prophet Russ and Kitty, All i can say ,is awesome! It was on time. You saw God’s calling upon my life and you are on target. I just started back after years of not going forward. Thanks

• AJ Braddy says:

Thank you for the accurate prophecy. It blessed and encouraged me. It was just what I needed to continue to fight the goof fight of faith! May God our Father continue to bless you and your ministry.

• Mark Wawn says:

Hi Russ and Kitty Walden. Thank you so much for taking the time to give me those words, which I received both on 30/10/17 and then, as a follow-up, on 27/11/17.

Sorry for the delayed response on my part. I’ve been going through a hard time, and I can imagine I wasn’t sure exactly how to respond to the first word you gave me–as I was troubled with the part:

“The enlargement of step you would delight to experience will not come till you commit to the point of no return.”

I’ve been suffering with a lot of fear and anxiety, and I was afraid to agree to this particular part–and it seems kind of vague (for example, does it mean no slip-ups at all or is it the commitment of the heart this is speaking of?). But, in relation to it, it seems like something the Lord has told me before in relation to letting go of the past; and I have decided to commit to the point of no return, although I think I’ve sort of slipped up on one or more occasions in terms of allowing my mind to dwell on the past or feeling depressed.

Regarding a donation–I think I sort of did it back to front, giving a donation for the personal prophetic word just before requesting the word; instead of posting it first then donating. Is it okay if I did it like that, or should it only be sent afterwards? I can send another donation in if you like–I was thinking of doing so after receiving your audio recording of a word. Thanks once again for that.

About those words I received, I think they were edifying and encouraging, and it was kind of like they echoed what God had been telling me earlier.

If there is any more feedback you would like from me, please feel free to ask!

Blessings from the Lord Jesus Christ to you, Russ and Kitty Walden! Thank you for your services.

Mark

• Donna Guillory says:

The word was exactly a confirmation of what I needed to know. So comforting and right on. Now know my next move with the Lord. Thank you and God bless.

• Ginger says:

Thank you so very much! I was so blessed with my prophecy. It was accurate and has brought me so much joy and revived my faith. Since reading my prophecy I have had a light and cheerful heart. Thank you so much for what you do. God Bless you and look forward to more with you!

• Ajeen sucha says:

The Lord is loving to even someone like me. Every prophetic word I received daily has all been related to my present situation and in this deep anxious time it bring so much comfort to know how much the Lord actually loves me! And has wonderful greater plans…..yes I have constantly met many that who eventually turns out to hurt me(wonder why) and seem like am not a very likeable person; this a discouragement I am unable to overcome for many many years now…but thank you for the loving reminder of God’s grace and plans. Bless you.

• katie troyer says:

I received a most timely and accurate word today. God bless the prophets for giving to the hearts of the people. Kate from Ohio

• Jared Maddox says:

Dear Prophet Russ and kitty,

I received a personal prophecy about 2 weeks ago concerning 2018. Only God could have revealed such profound insight and revelation that was so accurate and on time. I remember crying because I was immediately filled with hope and excitement, because of what I was feeling ,God confirmed through his prophet. This is definitely Gods work and I will continue to support this site and ministry. God bless both of you and may he continue to bless your hands.

• lhingneilhai says:

Thank you so much Father Heart Ministry for the prophetic word.I have been going ahard time in my life to the point where I want to give up on life.I was depress, hopeless and worthless but. God word through you gave me new hope and courage to face the world again because with God I can face anything.Thank u soo much,may God continue to use you both in more greater ways and please continue sending me prophetic word,I really need it!! .

• Barbara Wimberly says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty Walden for the personal prophecy I received. It was continued confirmation of
    Gods promises being fulfilled in this season of my life in a level of abundance I have never known. Even the terms you used were exactly what I have privately expressed to the Lord. Thank you for blessing me so greatly.

• Merry Taylor says:

Thank you do much for this word I greatly appreciate it was spot on. Thanks for the encouragement encouragement. I really need this Word as well as the one you gave for Oct listen to it every day.vthsnks a million

• Reginaldo Cruz says:

Prophet Russ and Kitty Walden
    I thank u for the requested personal prophesy u gave me. Now I feel a born again coz the Lord is residing inside of me. AMEN, AMEN.

• Sheila Ison says:

Hello Prophets Russ and Kitty, sending you big thank you for my October prophetic word I received. It has given me confirmation and clarity but also insight to what God is doing on my behalf behind the scenes. I always look forward to receiving the daily prophetic word you speak from the Father, they are very encouraging, keeps my hope and faith in God growing everyday. I have been believing God for many things for the past 10 years so it’s a refreshing wind of revelation for such a time in my life. My latter days shall be greater than my former days, Glory to God. May God continue to bless your ministry abundantly for the work you do,Thank you so much for speaking into my life.

• Kathy Marcum says:

Prophets Russ & Kitty, the prophetic word I received from you was confirmation of what the Holy Spirit has been telling me. It was so accurate almost word for word I thank you for this word from God to me through you both an I ask that your ministry be blessed with increase. I thank you for the prophetic word that I receive daily an am very grateful for your insight an encouragement. God’s Holy spirit gave me confirmation that what you prophesied is exactly what is coming so thank you an I am going to do as the Lord has instructed me to do. Praise God for true prophets

• Lorna Faith says:

Thank you so much Prophets Russ and Kitty :) I listened to your prophetic word this morning and had tears in my eyes at your encouraging words that God is answering my faith-filled cries as I take steps to move into building and working with new writers in the membership website. I was so encouraged too by your Word that the Father says that the impediments and everything standing in my way will fall flat at my feet. I really need to hear that, and I’m decreeing increase and Thanking God for His hand of favour and blessing as we move forward. God Bless you all :)

• Denise Perry says:

Thank you for the word of the lord i recieve it all of it is true a New start for me. Thsnk you Man and Women of. God taking the time out to answer my request may God give u your hearts desires. I will be making donation continue to minister. Thank you.

• Mary Wikstrom says:

All I can say is it was a very timely word & addressed my question with only the wisdom the Lord can give. Thank you.

• judith Elisma says:

Thank you Prophets Russ and Kitty and intern Stephany for the prophetic word sown into my life, very acurate and to the point, I receive every one, they are encouraging and edifying, they will keep me hopeful and believing in God to watch over His words to perform them. I pray and cover you and your ministry with the precious blood of Jesus. God bless you all, and thanks again.

• Peterson says:

Thank you so much for the Prohetic words . I strongly believe that those words didn’t fall to the ground. They went straight to my heart and had life changing effect on me.I’m living to see them come to pass.
    May the Lord Keep You and Bless You , May The Lord shine his face upon you and your family.
    Best Regards
    Peterson

• Teena W. says:

Thank you so very much for the prophetic word for the new year ahead. I was truly left with hope and encouragement and also reminded that I am not alone. That God with all His love for me is always right there with me guiding me so that I will succeed . This word that was sent to me went above and beyond it was like a blue print of what next year will bring was placed out for me to see and I can not wait to come back with my praise report! Thank you so much!

• Mavis E Agnew says:

Thank you for your prophetic words from the Lord for me. I have read and pondered them and I receive them as an accurate word. This word has confirmed some other words received, so it is with great anticipation and excitement that I press in and continue to align myself totally with my Lord. Thanking you again

• William Krivach says:

Thank you Russ & Kitty for your prophetic word you sent on Nov. 20th it was awesome and spot on. Sorry it took so long to reply but it got a little hectic over the holiday. My wife and I have read the word many times and feel that it is accurate to our lives and it encourages, edifies and directs us. We are looking forward to sending you a praise report in seven months after our 50th wedding anniversary. Love in Him, Will & Carol

• Deborah says:

I received the word for September, Right on in the Word from the Bible . Always feel validated and safe staying in the confines of the scriptures.

• maribel says:

Dear Prophet Russ and Kitty,

Thank you for the audio prophetic word i have just received from my september 2017 request May the Good Lord bless and multiply your ministry… yes truly i believe and i will not be discourage for i have a big God in me…Thank you Father God for the great change you are transitioning me and here i am Lord i trust in you..Thank you Jesus..c:

• Fred Rudkin says:

Thank you Patrick James for the encourage word , it is intimacy with Father that is my desire,