• Jaye Polk says:

Thank you for hearing the word of the Lord for my life. Most definitely brought comfort. God bless you.

• Anquinette Gadson says:

Prophet Russ Walden,
    Thank you so much for speaking into my life the very words from the Father’s heart. It was spot on. There are not many prophetic voices that I trust to speak into my life, but you are a true man of God that hears from the Father. You’ve spoken into my life many times and I am grateful that you take the time to sit before the Lord, pray and seek His face on my behalf. May God continue to bless you, Prophetess Kitty and your ministry.

• Rebecca Hampeter says:

Thank you for the prophetic word!
    Several times I got a word that I‘m called to the lost and the kings. Now God is working in my family and the people around me. Your word is a confirmation for me.
    Be blessed abundantly, Rebecca

• Paul says:

Thank you for the prophetic declaration you gave me, it certainly lined up with a growing number of words from various sources. “let every word be established by two or three witnesses”

I am encouraged and strengthened in faith, and struck by the correlation with something God had told me in secret. The Holy Spirit therefore witnesses to the faithfulness and validity of your ministry, and I look forward to following this ministry in the future!

• Danita says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for your response and your words of encouragement. We have had a breakthrough with my dad’s situation and we have been able to move him out of a negative environment.

• Avei alefosio says:

thank you Rachel Mcabee for your accurate words for us as a couple, we were very blessed and it came at the right time that we needed to hear it. May God bless u in all that u do for others and for God, may he bless u beyond measure.

• Cheryl Vandergriff says:

Still warring with the word you gave me. As a prophetic person, I look at things a bit differently. Thank you for taking the time to war with me.

• Florah Muli says:

Thank you so much for taking time to pray for me. There’s a witness in my spirit concerning the word. I’m encouraged, hopeful and expectant. God bless you.

• Yohan Agape Aharon says:

Was just laying down and The Lord placed on my heart, to remember to give thanks to the prophet and his wife, for their word…. This word really resonated with me, and it will be kept as a word of hope as we draw near to the second half of the year… As the prophets of old, I thank God for the Man Of God….and hope to partner with his ministry more, for it is imperative for my household to be close to the anointing…of where the Spirit is dwelling and the fire of the Holy Spirit is burning….thank you once again

• Cliffie says:

Thank you so much for the word it really touch my heart , and my home has been at peace. Thank God for you snd I did plant a seed. God bless you.

• William McElwee says:

I am very encouraged by the prophesy you gave. I hope it all comes true as I want to be a blessing to God and people for His glory. I fully receive this prophesy over my life. Amen.

• Miriam Shaw says:

Dear Twila,
    Thank you for taking your time to pray and speak new life over me! Your word was so refreshing and my spirit bears witness and agrees with you.
    May the Lord fill your cup to overflow my sister🙏🏽💝

• Valerie says:

Hello & Blessings Russ,
    Thank you for the encouragement of the prophetic word. It was really good reminder of things from the Lord and touched my heart. Thank you for the watch words and decree from the Lord being deposited by the Lord that I can stand on and in.

• John McClain says:

Thank you for the word of the lord ,.it was powerful it was comforting full of consolation and exhortation defined by scripture I appreciate the time you spent to release the words of god to his children. Mabey I can in the future connect and recieve a more detailed personal word of the lord concerning people places things and events and the wisdom to maneuver through such . For now I hold these words as truth thank you

• Jackie Barker says:

yes, your word resonated with me. I feel very blessed and it was a very timely word and I feel very encouraged with this now word. Thank you!!

• I feel blessed by the word and I think it was from God

• Cheryl says:

Good morning thank you for the prophetic word yes and yes that’s me. I love to dance and worship and praise the lord. I love to talk to him praying or not. I do try to follow everything he desires of me. I do like arts more on the creative side baking, etc
    Thank you this has helped much as l am constantly saying what next lord l want to serve you l know there’s more.

• Samson Mudenda says:

The prophecy you gave me from our Father in Heaven is so strong and encouraging to me…. while reading the email I could feel God’s love and my heart at peace….. Thank you again for the word it’s true all you said….
    And am taking the word by heart ….
    I love you so much
    God bless you

• Patrick J McDonald says:

Thanks prophet Russ for the accurate and timely prophetic word. I sensed Gods heart and power all over it. Thank you! Blessings!

• DIONNE CRAWFORD says:

Thank you for the Prophetic word. I’m moving forward with a personal project and I am very nervous moving forward. However I continue to do so. the words brought me comfort, as I try to to make a new life for myself.

• Kristina S. from Michigan says:

Thank you for the prophecy. I was in a dark and sad place when I requested mine and it came at the right time: (God’s timing). It came when I needed it the most and the very words and visions you saw were exactly right. That’s how I knew the Lord used you, when you saw only what God could explain as to my deepest feelings and hurts. I needed someone to relay God’s personal word to me at the time because I couldn’t hear him yet and I thank you. I am in a much better place. I used the prophecy to be a reminder to give me peace and hope from the Lord when I felt down. I can hear the Lord every single day now and my life is rapidly changing. God be the glory. God bless you prophet and your wife. I hope we can speak again one day!

• John says:

God bless you Prophet Russ, your wife and workers. Bless you for your obedience and faithful words from the Lord along with his ministry you are doing. I also bless your life and work along with your family to have the Lord look towards you with even more blessings and love. Your feedback from God has helped.

John from Michigan

• Claire says:

Three days after receiving your precious word, I now have a second word from your collaborator Trina. I really did not expect it: it was waves on waves of grace and happiness crashing on me. Again, the precision of the words at all levels surprised me so much that I could only laugh uncontrollably before God (even my profession and his specialization were mentioned). The deepest desires and needs of my heart have been revealed effectively and so tenderly that I can only thank God for His Love. Thank you Trina for the kindness with which you sought God for me. Thank you Russ and Kitty Walden, you and your team have offered me a double portion, I pray that He will multiply it for all of you and your family in return.

• Grace sobakin says:

Thank you for the word, I am expecting some things from the lord which you have mentioned. I wish I could speak to someone that can explain somethings better for me. Do I have to take any steps. Thanks for everything.

• Steve says:

Thank you for the Prophecy, it deeply resonates with my current circumstances and reading it gives me courage to live up to the promises of the Lord.

• Heidi W says:

Thank you for the prophecy. It definitely resonates and gives me hope to keep going. Blessings!

• Claire says:

Thank you very much for taking the time to seek God for me. I would like to point out that I deliberately not mentioned anything about me in the request to let God surprise me. In the words you addressed to me, I could really feel his Love for me. I attest that He was able to express himself through you in a way that amazed me and brought me to my knees before Him because it was impossible for people who don’t know me to know it: my soul with its weaknesses and strengths and some of my intimate prayers have been described acutely with great grace in a perspective of future and hope. A word in particular resonated in me like a sound of deliverance from a trauma I had experienced five years ago. May God strengthen you, protect you, your family and your team and bless you richly behond what you could expect or dream.

• Jennifer Alsobrook says:

Thank you all for hearing from God concerning me! I always enjoy how the prophetic word brings life to the things that were once dead. How it sets things in order and in line. I receive the word with joy and will war with it. This is what I needed to keep pressing and keep going. Thank you!

• Cheryl says:

• Esther says:

Hello thank you for taking the time to pray for me. The prophetic word given was ok in part, confusing in other parts and then unsure about the rest. I will continue to pray. God bless you

• Sean Mosher says:

Thank you for speaking directly into my life! Your words gave me something to ponder and meditate on going forward and spoke accurately to my current situation. Extremely grateful that you responded!

• Heather Pries says:

Thank you for your encouragement and direction given to me to go further in the word and deeper in God.

• THERESA JOHNSON says:

Thank you, so much I read and re read the prophetic word. I know God was speaking to me I read the scriptures. You are a blessing to share your gift with others for Jesus is the reason that God loves and forgives us. Theresa Johnson

• Deon says:

Thank you very much…personal prophecy is indeed spot on,this prophecy has given me peace and encouragement and I beleive God’s time is the best time….I will indeed keep it,hold on to it and cherish it by Faith,thank you for the word May the almighty god blessed your ministry more..more grace upon your ministry.

• Lynn Hettinger says:

Yes, Thank you again so much. I felt the word was very accurate and was very much encouraged.!! It was very timely for me too. Thank you God!!

• jema says:

thank you for the wonderful prophetic word and i receive it, becauese the words really define me for now and i am working hard too . to overcome with the of the Lord. thank you very much..

• Jane says:

Thank you for your word Russ and Kitty. I was surprised to receive it, because I had previously had a response from someone else and only came across your message in my junkmail by accident. There is a lot of substance in your word which will take some time to absorb but the message of finding my strength in resting in the Lord is a true word and one I have known in my life. Since my initial request for a prophetic word from your ministry a month ago, I have received notification that a date for Discovery has been set which was encouraging as I had forgotten about that legal matter and was not fretting. I had felt a need for someone to stand with me over this particular issue, but I suppose for many things also in my life that I did not mention. My earnest cry/prayer over my own life echoes Paul’s prayer, that I may apprehend that for which I have been apprehended for His glory. Your words are very helpful, encouraging and practical. Thank you for your willingness to hold my concerns before the Father. Bless you

• Sharon Cole says:

I received your word today and am in awe at how God has spoken through you. This couldn’t have come at a more appropriate time. Can’t wait to see this come to fruition very soon. Today was total giving up and you had sent this a second time. Time to stop striving and rest. Yes! Enough is Enough! God’s knows! I am blessed beyond measure. Thank you! Look forward to getting into your teachings!

• Chevonne Allison says:

Thanks so much for that wonderful word!
    I am encouraged and inspired by it ao much..may God bless you both, beyond measure!

• Miriam Shaw says:

Dear Mr and Mrs Walden,
    I have been enjoying the beautiful words you share with us on Elijah list for a while now and to have you pray for me personally was just too precious!
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the timely word you gave to me. The Lord has indeed revealed Himself so lovingly through your prophecy and I feel so encouraged to keep pushing through and seek Him in the secret place.
    May He continue to fill your cups even as you pour out to each one of us. Great is your reward in heaven!🙏🏽💝

• desiredinput says:

Thank you for the word of prophecy. I believe God is bringing alignment through the word that the Father has revealed. Stay blessed.

• Tammi says:

I have been seeking God and asking questions. I have received a word from Russell and it was extremely accurate! God has answered “enough is enough” I don’t have to wait any longer! Enough of being stuck!! I’m so grateful for this ministry. Thank you.

• Pamela Doty says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word. It was so specific to exactly what was needed now. So much confirmation. I received the word on Monday and Tuesday was a completely different kind of day for me. i believe there was a major breakthrough because of this word. This word is a turning point for me THANk YOU!!!

• Traci-Ann Ramsay-Foster says:

Thanks so much for such an accurate word I have been seeing visible manifestations of breakthrough in my life to God be all the glory.

• Sher says:

Blessings and thank you for this ministry. I received my prophetic word today and it is 70% accurate. The word provided confirmation, encouragement and hope. I will hold onto it and have faith that it will come to pass. Thank you for taking the time to minister to me.

• Debbie says:

Thank you for the word from God. It has touched my heart.

• Barbara Elkins says:

Everythingthat was prophesied to me by Russ was accurate. I read it all, but it was until 7 or 8 months later when I joined the prophetic school that my eyes, my spirit truly came open. I see clearly now. Thank you for praying for me and for speaking life to my spirit. God Bless You.

• Donna says:

The prophetic word i recieved was on point. Thank you so much and God bless this ministry.

• Carline Phillips -jordan says:

Thank you for the on point words from the Lord, Sunday I took out a book from the bookshelf reading( It’s your time ) and on Monday I got the email from you ‘ll with words from the Lord saying Enough is Enough. The is really using you’ll God blessings to you and your ministry always

• hkahara says:

Thank you! I am even more encouraged to keep praising and seeking God.

• Sandra says:

Sandy says: Thank you so for the word I received it and I knew this was a word from the Throne of God! I received and confessing the word it it done! Glory to the Most High God! Bless God for This Ministry,