• Daniel says:

I received a word on the 13th of June and have gone through it several time.I am so encouraged to know God has seen what I went through the past eight years and He is changing my situation.I receive the word and may it be unto me according to His word

• Kathleen Chao says:

” Your most basic response to Me will now be joy because I have made you the receptacle of My joy.” Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the time you both took to bring forth this word to me from the Lord. I am filled with the joy of the Lord as the word of God comes forth and am filled with his peace. I do feel the joy of the Lord being poured into me more and more each day. I am so grateful for his goodness.
    “Father says stand fast in the liberty. Step out in the calling and in the into greater joy, greater peace and destiny according to the promises I have given you that so many have tried to talk you out of”. This word is so accurate since I have had so many try to talk me out of my passion for God including people both inside and outside of the church. Thank God for his goodness. I feel strengthened.
    “Healing is in the house. Healing, your house is a house of healing. Salvation is come to your house”. I thank God for that blessing from God and receive it for healing for the entire family, children that I teach and know who need deliverance and for all of those around me who do not know that God really exists. Thank you both for seeking God for my life…. I receive all that you prophesied over me in Jesus name!

• Doris says:

I received my prophetic word from Russ and Kitty and have meditated on it day and night. The word was so amazingly accurate. It has encouraged me, edified me and directed my walk with God. I would not have the courage to face my very difficult situation if it were not for the power behind this word of God, straight from MY Father’s heart. Thank you for giving.

• Joel Musongela says:

I received a prophetic word from Russ Walden on 23rd June, the word really spoke to me about my destiny here on earth, God’s plan for my life and his love for me. I am alive, I am in love with God.

• Amber says:

The accuracy of your word… I mean I can’t even fathom. I definitely got my answers. I just have to keep the faith. It feels good to know that God hears me. Thank you.

• Marcus says:

I received an prophetic word in email form from Russ and Terry. Very encouraging and relevant to my current situation in life. Thankful for your ministry.

• Mary Garner says:

I READ THE GENERAL WORD THAT YOU SENT FOR MAY FOR THOSE WHO REQUESTED A WORD AND IT WAS SO VERY ACCURATE AND RIGHT ON !!!!!!!! IT FIT EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR AND ADDRESSED MY DEEPEST DESIRE AND MY GREATEST DREAM COMING INTO FULFILLMENT!!!!! THANK YOU AND I SOWED INTO THIS WORD ALSO!!!! BLESS YOU ALL !!!!

• Joshua says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty. I was so blessed with Daddy’s heart for me through you all. It came at the appropriate time. Thank God for your willingness to serve in this ministry.

• Donna JACOBS-GRECIA says:

Thank you for the daily prophet word . i call relate to many of them which tells me that you are truly hearing from God

• Chloe says:

I received my personal prophetic word yesterday and, let me tell you, it revived my faith and hope. It was so personal too, and I’m still processing it! It’s so exciting. Your ministry’s desire to hear and speak God’s heart for His people is a blessing to me and to so many others. Thank you for being sensitive to what the Lord has to say about His kids.

• Franchesca. says:

Personal Prophecy Feedback: Thank You for your Personal Prophecy, I received for May 2018. It was precise and accurate, to the question I asked and had wanted to know the response from our loving Father God. May your ministry remain blessed

• Sarah says:

I thank God for you and the ministry. The word God gave through you Russ and Kitty did not only answer the questions that I had been asking God for sometime but it was a confirmation of the words He had given me previously.. that word renewed my hope for the future and gave me a sense of direction.. I still cry whenever i read it because it was spot on! I feel so humbled at the same time knowing that at times we only focus on the natural things leaning on our own understanding but fail to see the bigger picture, God working for us and through us in a supernatural way. He is for us!! Thank you and May God continue to bless you and the works of your hands as you become a blessing to many. All glory be to God!

• Walter Mbeku says:

Thank you servant of God I have received the prophetic word said to me and i believe they were in place as i have been using them prayerfully to strategically to position my life in the sight of the father and believe that they will manifest in Jesus name Amen.

• Lidia says:

Thank you for your faithfulness and obedience to God‘s word and plan for your life. Through your ministry you have ministered to me directly. The word given through you to me was cut to the continuity of my situation. May God bless you abundantly!

• Deborah Peoples says:

I believe I sent a thank you previously for the personal prophetic word you gave me this May, but just to be sure I wanted to thank you again because it has been ministering to me ever since I received and is still ministering to me, giving me continued hope for the outcome of a difficult situation I just went through and I’m now receiving closure to. Already the Lord has shown me His hand moving in the situation and has given me a short respite from it. I have been praying and speaking this word, out loud, over myself and my situation every day. I haven’t seen the end result, as yet, but He promises I will and by faith I know that I will see it and rejoice! I came empty handed at the first and perhaps that’s why I haven’t seen the end result yet. So, today I took care of that by making a donation. It won’t be long now till I receive the fullness of this promise. Please, continue to pray for me because I will have to come face to face with the accuser one more time.

• Joan says:

Thank you SO much for my personal prophetic word you gave me n May. That makes sense and is indeed an encouragement that I’m headed in the right direction. I want God to transform me into the woman he wants me to be and to be used of him to help others. Seems the closer I get to him, the harder some things become, but yet the more peace and joy I experience. 😊 Thank you again for serving God in this capacity. God Bless

• Sherri says:

The word was definitely on time and very encouraging and uplifting. Thank you for being sensitive to the Holy Spirit & allowing Him to say what He needs to through you.

• Josalyn Jimenez says:

I read my prophecy over and over, really letting it sink in and letting my faith wrap around it and then I wrote it out and I speak it out loud and make war with it, just as it had said. I see many things changing in my life and I have been asking God for change not only in my circumstancescircumstances, but change in me, and he is doing that. I thank you and thank God I found Fathers Heart ministries. Thank you.

• Linda Anderson says:

Yes ….Thankyou so very much…my prophecy made me cry with joy…..I WAS at a point of giving up in all spiritual areas but that morning I opened my email and my prophecy was there …on the right time and day that I needed it the most……it gave me a HOPE to keep going and I am so happy I did…..I have actually been lifted to a higher level……promotion came at the point of giving up And my prophecy words pulled me up….thankyou thankyou thankyou………..I SENT MY DONATION BY MAIL ALREADY…THANKYOU…..Linda

• Esther says:

This Prophetic word was so spot ON I’m undone !!! Thank you So much for listening for me, and for giving of yourselves so Freely. I have also recommended other friends for your ministry and they have also been blessed !!!

• Thank you very much Russ and Kitty! The prophetic word you gave me is so timely and accurate and has given me the faith and courage to obey the voice of God in what he has called me to do and how he will bless and provide for me. God bless your ministry and may you impact more lives through your prophetic gifts.

• Lies van Wijngaarden says:

Thank you for your encouraging words. They give me hope to get out of my present situation, out of the wilderness that I am currently in now! It gave me more insight into my life and how to deal with choices regarding work. Thank you!

• terri says:

Thank you FHM for the prophetic word I received. It was helpful, timely, and consistent with what I believe the Lord is doing in my life. I appreciate the daily prophetic word emails as well !!

• MR says:

Dear Russ and Kitty,

Thank you for the encouraging prophetic word I received at the exact moment it was needed the most! It has been a source of hope and joy for me. May God bless you and your ministry!

• Samantha lindsay says:

Thank you for your prophet it really hit the nail on the head for me. Thank you so much had really helped me.
    Sam x

• Glory says:

Dear Prophet Russ,
    Thank you for the way you have ministered to me through the prophetic word. I was instantly comforted and uplifted when I received the word. I could feel the Father’s heart towards me and my family. The timely word has released strength for the journey ahead of us.

• Bobby Brostrom says:

Thank you for the prophetic word. It really helped me. It was on target for what I was dealing with. I really appreciate your ministry and for ya’ll taking the time to give me such a great prophetic word. Thank you.

• Beryl Ewing says:

Dear Russell and kitty Walden,
    Thank you so much for your prophetic word that you sent me by email , it was very appropriate for my situation today,very accurate and encouraging. ..i will embrace every word spoken over me with great joy…so thank you all from the bottom of my heart… Blessings to you all in Jesus name. .

• Robert Lodwick says:

Dear Russell:

Thank you for the prophetic word you gave me. I had struggled for so long laboring and it seemed like I was treading water. In between the time I requested the word and the time I received the word. I received some breatkthroughs. There were people out of the evil and fear in their hearts had tried to hold me down from doing their calling. Most were unsaved people, and others who claimed and named the name of Jesus Christ as their savior. I broke through and received my counseling license and am beginning to see changes in my business, and believe in ministry in general. Again, thank you for the word, as it encourages me that I am on the right track. God bless you!

• Dear Fathers Ministry,
    I want to thank you so much for your prophetic word, I overwhelmed with your words, I daily look forward for your word. You said I will be victorious, and I am sure waiting for that day. I am will sing and shout and jump about thanks be to God.

Pauline L
    Dear Russ, thank you so much for your prophetic word, I am overwhelmed, My God is such an amazing God and his words are true. In my situation I am seeing your prophetic word from God, You said I will be victorious I received and I am waiting for that day to dance. I will inform you of that day. May God bless you as I look forward to your daily discerning words, I appreciate it so much.

• Barbara says:

Thank you so much for the word spoken over my life, it bears witness with my spirit. Thank you for taking the time to respond. On this day in my life , I am unable to make/ pay for a long distant call or sow a seed in the natural realm. when God manifest the floodgates of monetary blessing into my natural realm, It would be a pleasure to partner with you and sow seed for Gods people to be bless with heavenly instructions and exhortation. The word you gave is strength, hope and faith. you really have no idea how I NEEDED A RHEMA WORD.

May God richly bless you and family
    Barbara

• Jeanne Holmes says:

I received a prophetic word in April from Christopher. I believe the word was very accurate for the season that I am currently in as I wait upon the Lord to reveal my next assignment. My job of 36 years ended in March and I believe the Lord has something completely different for me.

• Karen Olivier says:

Dear Rush, thank you so much for the prophetic word in April, I can really testify that it confirmed many things that the Lord have spoken to me beforehand. I was very encouraged and glad that I have heard and discerned correctly, God is amazing and so faithful. I am very encouraged and still processing some of it. May God bless you and keep increasing your amazing gifting to His glory.

• kate248 says:

Thank you for the Prophetic Word. It has encouraged me to know that God is aware of my situation and is going to make a way as I step out in faith.

• Carolyn c Reynolds says:

Hello, I would like to thank Father’s Heart Ministries & Anette from Sweden for the prophecy sent for me & then my request for my grown son & his wife!! Thank you so much for this beautiful blessing!! All 3 were right on target!!! Thank you so so very much. What a blessing to find you & your heart to allow God to use you all to speak into our lives! I couldn’t believe such an access is now available. Maybe there are others but none in my world. We must pray for a prophet to be available. Thank you & God Bless this ministry!

• Alysia says:

The word I received had me crying so hard and was so touching .I was truly blessed and been blessed by th this ministry

• Franchesca says:

Thanks for the authentic Prophetic word from the Lord!!

• Brienna says:

I recently recieved a prophetic word by Russ, and it really was powerful. It felt as if God himself stepped out of heaven to address my heart, my worries as Hos faithfulness and willingness to fight for me it was a wow word. I thank you for your precious time in the Lords presence for his people and for inclining your ear to hear what He has to say to His beloved. Thank you that it was timely, and touched a great place in my heart. May God continue to grow, and breath His love and truth upon your ministry mayHe multiply the provision needed, and continually keep you under the shadow of His wings. Thank you so much God bless

• Kalunda Hilton says:

Rose Barnes really ministered to me. Wow! God really used her. I needed to hear this today! This was timely, Glory be to God! Thank you for your obedience to God. May God bless you and your ministry. Very encouraging for me today, I was a little down. Rose Barnes knew things only God would know concerning me, Very powerful word.

• Billy R Smith says:

Dear Prophet Russ,
    I received your email with our word from you. In 1997 God spoke to me and said I would have a net worth of $98 billion and I would have $60 million in the bank. In 2010 I was in Hollywood as I was funding an animation project and the Lord said that the next time I walked down the stairs of the restaurant I was at, I would be the billionaire I was confessing for years.
    In 2010 I had a net worth of $29 million and Jesus walked into my house and asked me to let it all go. So I gave away all of my money, let go of my new furniture and Mercedes and today 2018, I am in the Santa Cruz mountains with my new wife of 6 years. We have been feeding the poor up here for several months now.
    We are preparing to leave CA and head back to VA and today God started pouring money into our accounts. So the scripture that you quoted God owns all of the gold and all of the silver and he controls its flow is true.
    I will be heading back to restart a publicly traded company I once had. On March 15th of 2011 Kim Clement prophecied about a company with an X and a P and a new form of energy fits which is hydrogen on demand and that it would be worth investing is about to come true. So thank you for your word

• Monique E. says:

Dear Prophet Russ. Thank you again for speaking the words of God into my life. I have no words to describe how accurate and needed those words were for me at this time in my life. God was most definitely speaking through you to me. I could not stop crying, in a good and healing way, as I read the prophetic words. Thank you for your obedience. All I can say is WOW! Incredible! I thought the word was delayed but it came just in time and in May on the 8th. God has aligned all things. Favor and New Beginnings. Down to some of the very words spoken were so accurate and detailed as to words God has shown or spoken over me in the past through my personal relationship with Him. It was most reaffirming and elevated my direction and commitment to stay the course. Thank you again from the depths of my soul. God bless and keep you and your family. Shalom.

• Annette Campion says:

Thank you Prophet Russ. Your message was encouraging. It gave me directon. God bless you!

• Annette Campion says:

Thank you Prophet Russ. Your message was very encouraging. It gave me some direction. I am grateful. God bless you.

• Lourens says:

Dear Russel and Kitty,

Thank you very much for the considerable time taken with my request. Your prophesy is profoundly deep and in many ways resonates within me. I will continue to digest it for some time I am sure, but the essence of the message “step out in faith” is well received and received with gratitude.

Thank you again and God bless.

Lourens

• Andy Baligod says:

Hi Russ. I was really surprised of the word you gave. I don’t ever remember telling you anything about a nation/country that I will be visiting the second time this year and yet you mentioned it in your prophecy. Very encouraging. Many thanks.

• ERIC KWASI ADJEI says:

Your prophesy to me on 13th June 2018 is so accurate and things are moving so fast after 10 years of seeking and searching that i am shocked. You will hear from me soon on My Mission Portion

• Susan M. says:

Hello Russ and Kitty Walden. The word I received from you was exactly what was needed and very much agreed in my spirit. It was a confirmation that was so right on. I know what God is saying and now the step must be taken. Thank You for taking the time to respond. I so appreciate it. You will hear from us soon. God Bless.

• EWAYU BRUNO says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word I received over my life.I have been so much encouraged and blessed by the prophetic word.As I read through the prophetic word,I received confirmation of what God had promised to do in my life about 3 years ago.I can now see it coming to fulfillment.
    I have been going through a very tough time in my life but this message from God has really put a smile upon my face and I am so much empowered knowing that God is working on my behalf and all is in the Father’s control.Thank you Prophet Russell Walden.

• vilma says:

I am thankful for your word of prophecy. it is a blessing as am going from financial barrenness I belief I will come out victorious