• Kingsford says:

Am really touched by the word I now feel that the Holy Spirit is always with me

• Alexandre says:

Thank you for the prophetic words, all you said in the prophetic about me is true, it has really being a source of hope for me in this trying moment, am open to the leading of God in Jesus name.

• Oluwasegun Davies says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word given by today. It confirmed what the Lord has already spoken to me. Thank you so much!

• Femi Kola says:

I really appreciate the prophetic words . The word of prophecy is so encouraging and I am bless. God bless your ministry in Jesus name.

• Randy Dugas says:

Prophet Russ was spot on concerning the word he spoke over me. He has spoken several words into my life over the years that have truly come to past. Thank you again Russ for praying and speaking into my life.

• Nganile says:

My goodness!!! thank you so much the prophetic word was on point and has really boosted my spirit. Thank u… 😊😊

• orritt says:

Wow thanks for this life changing word. sometimes you don’t know why you went through and all the million questions without any proper answers. in the life changing prophetic word I did received is powerful and give me the reason to live in the promises of God. Trust God and keep on praying dig deeper in the word Of God. thanks for this powerful ministry of Father’s Heart Ministry. God Bless

• Randy Dugas says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word given by Terry. It confirmed what the Lord has already spoken to me. Thank you so much!

• phoebe says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic message it resonated and was very timely…especially there was a word it is now time to serve NOW and i had just been requested to serve with the children and was feeling inadequate and not sure if i could when the word came it was a confirmation that the Lord will hold my hand,

• Carlos Sumner says:

Thank you fo ther sent me prophetic word Prophet Russ Walden. It speaks to my heart. I had to have my gallbladder removed on the 18th of Nov 19. I been discouraged faced with adversity for 17 years. I ask for restoration out of paralysis. I am willing though, yet, I don’t feel enabled and would love to have further spiritual senses opened to hear voice of the Lord with clarity! Rather, not hear his voice and feel stuck. My regards

• Audreen says:

Thank you so much for the word of encouragement. It’s been my desire to know God more, get to fellowship with the Holy Spirit on a daily basis . Also to know His divine purpose for my life.

• David. says:

Thanks alot prophet of the most high God, the prophetic word you conveyed to me was true and to the point. May God bless you Russ and the entire FHM fraternity.

• Bella says:

My prophetic word has given a sense of direction and the reason i must not give up. Thanks so much God bless you

• Kevin Waswa says:

Receive greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I really want to give my special thanks to the Father’s Heart Ministry for the great work they are doing. Indeed God is using them to reveal and give hope to lives of many people. May God bless you in abundance. I am looking forward to partner with you.

• Isaac Nkuna says:

Thanks to Prophet Russ,I received my prophetic word and it was 100% accurate…all dreams that I have recorded has been confirmed trough this prophetic word..May God continue bless your ministry.

• Gail P Perryman says:

The prophetic word I received was spot-on! There were several references to scripture that God has recently been speaking to me about and the word clarified those things. Thank you for your ministry! It is much-appreciated!

• Callisto Matare says:

• Chiwuba Mcnathan says:

I am greatful . Thank you so much. The word of prophecy is so encouraging and I am lifted. God bless you.

• Shelley McFerrier says:

I believe that a prophetic word is given to confirm what the Lord has already put in the person’s heart. The word from Russ did contain something of what the Lord has already started to speak to me about, confirming that it is of God. So thank you for that encouragement.

• Shauna-kay says:

Thanks you Russ , the prophetic word yoy spoke over my life really encourage and motivated me that through Christ all things are possible just believe and have faith because the Lord our saver will never leave nor forsake us ,he is always on time all we have to do is draw closer to him and never let go.

• Nihaila says:

Thank you prophet Russ for the encoureging word. I’m waiting upon the Lord for what He going to do. I believe and receive this word in Jesus name. Jehova God is my provider and comforter in time of need.

• Raekeda B says:

Thank you so much for this word, I really needed it, it speaks to me and it keeps speaking to me, every time that I go back to read it.

• Eveann Ross says:

I just want to say that the word resonated with my spirit. It was a confirmation and very encouraging. Thank you for allowing yourself to be used by the Lord to bless His people.

• Vanessa says:

Thank you for the prophetic word. It’s definetly something to think about and consider. The lord has been calling me higher for quite sometime and I say yes! I choose his side! Thank you so much ❤️

• Gloria Arhin-Müller says:

Hello Apostle Russ and team,
    Am very excited and truly blessed about your spot on prophetic word for my life.

This really spoke directly to my current situation and am ready to take a bold step and make a dicision.
    I am going through a painful process since two years.
    Your prophetic word have encouraged me to to trust the process of the lord, even though I can see the current situation but the lord is building new foundation and planting me like a tree in the living waters.
    I receive this word and say yes lord, let it be unto me.

Amen

Gloria

• Jackie says:

Thank you, the prophetic word was encouraging and has helped me to understand where l’m am and what to do. God is my helper.

• Florence says:

Thank You So Much Prophet Russ , The Prophecy Is Spot _ On & I AM Coming Out Of My Comfort Zone , To Fully Serve God And Answer To My Calling. May The Lord Supply All Your Needs. It Is In My Heart & Spirit To Partner, Sow Seeds In Your Ministry Once My Finances Are In A Good State. Also Enroll For A Full Prophetic Course. God Bless You Man Of God!!!

• Sara says:

Thank you so much for this prophetic word. It was so accurate.

• Annie Lawrence says:

Thank you for taking the time to pray and hear what God is saying to me his daughter at this time, especially because I have been wondering and asking God why the hold up in my life and either I am not doing a great job listen and or am not following well.

This word has helped clarify a lot of questions I have had, so thank you so much and God richly bless you and the ministry.

Annie Lawrence

• Courtney Pitts says:

I hope I can find words to accurately convey how much the personal prophetic word I just received impacted me. It confirmed so many things that the Lord had been speaking but also addressed things currently going on in my life and heart.

I was having lunch with a friend this afternoon. I was speaking about how I am a “Joseph”. There was a dream I had a couple months ago that just recently came to pass. After this conversation and my statement, I checked my email (about 30 minutes later). That’s when I read my prophetic word. It literally addressed that very statement I just made that God was moving in my life just as He did with Joseph. I had requested the word on Nov. 1st and received it today, Nov. 18. It was right on time!

My spirit bore witness to everything that was said and it didn’t seem vague at all. I cried very hard when I read it because it was all so right on. I know it was straight from the Father’s heart to me. I needed it so much. Blessings. Thank you for hearing His heart and speaking His words.

• Yvy says:

I remain eternally grateful to God for using you to speak to my life and situation. Your words spoke straight to my heart and re-echoed many of the same words I have constantly used in prayer in this season. Thank you so much, Prophet for being a blessing to multitudes by accepting the call of God on your life!

• Janet says:

Thank you for sending your prophetic word. I must say however, that it felt quite generic, could have been written to anyone with no specific relevance to me. However, I am happy to make a donation to your ministry.

• Valerie says:

Thank you for the word brother and sister is spot on God bless you

• mbiydzenyuy isabell says:

Wow am so glad it’s a confirmation of what the Lord had earlier told me,if he are repeating it then my miracle is here and I lambano.hallelujah

• Lane says:

I really appreciate all you have done for me. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Everything you have said is accurate.

• Wilma says:

I cannot thank God enough for using you as a point of contact about His plans for my life.
    This word is just what I needed. I’m motivated and hopeful.

Thank you my Jesus.

• yuliya romanov says:

• Natasha says:

Thank you so much. It was so accurate.

• Natasha says:

I decree and I declare the heavens are open and your blessings are falling today. I decree and declare that God is giving you more wisdom and I decree and declare that the mantle of Elishah from this day forward rest upon Prophet Russ and Prophet Kitty.
      I claim and I receive it for you in the Name of Jesus. May the legions of Angels now go forth and bring it to pass. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Natasha

• Napo Ratefane says:

The prophecy came at the time when I needed encouragement the most… It really supercharged my faith, and I’m grateful.
    Glory to God! Shalom

• Kerry says:

At a time when confusion,pain and heartbreak were buffering me from all sides, the words prophesied were so exact and appropriate that I received a new vision and hope for the future. Thank you Jesus for your servants. Glory be to the most High God for evermore.

• Dessie says:

I highly commend this ministry for it has truly spoken edifying things in my life! The personal prophetic word I have received gave me a clearer picture and more understanding of why I am passionate about certain things. The words reflect how Abba sees me and it so encouraging to receive affirmation from my Creator and Father.

This ministry is so generous for in a single donation, I received not only one, but sometimes two or three personal prophecy.

May God continue to overwhelm you with His goodness so that you can continue to shine His light in this world!! ❤️

• Janet says:

Thankyou Prophets Russ and Kitty for the personal prophecy. It was accurate and confirmed things God has been speaking to me. May God bless you and your ministry for your obedience and selflessness in serving Him and His people.

• nichola ndukwe says:

Thank You prophet Russ! this prophecy is on point, highlighting what I have been going through and what GOD has been speaking to me directly as well. This Word came at the right time when i needed it. I will keep going through it to absorb all that GOD issaying to me. Thanks and GOD bless you!

• harrysmeltzer says:

I’m admittedly not a fan or follower of the Nabi prophetic. I have little to say about that. I admire your success and impact on many people, I’m sure. I contacted you regarding the Breakthrough course, for the title entitled purpose. I’m learning, growing as a seer prophet. Thanks for your course. Harry

• Karen Smith says:

Thank Minister Russ for the words that you spoke into my life. I know that the Father is working in my life. I an seeing things change. Just 2 weeks ago my dad of 84yrs old gave his heart to God this is something I have prayer for over 50 years . Thank you again for speaking words inti my life

• Jenny says:

Thanks so much for the word of the Lord to me especially at thsis moment! I thank God to lead me to your ministry & may God richly bless you!!

• Anna says:

Thank you for the prophetic word! It was truly anointed and confirmed things the Lord had been speaking to me. Thank you!

• Kevin says:

Your prophetic words are comforting. God bless you!

• Adrienne James says:

I’m grateful for the Obedient and truth you walk in Prophet Russ & Kitty Walden. In Course of my life I been Expose to other things In the prophetic. But this Prophetic word that was released over my life I’ve come alive in River…. It’s fresh living water. This word Encourage me and Edify me and restored me I must keep it moving in the kingdom of God. Thank you so much.

Adrienne James❤️

• Christine Holmes says:

Thank you Russ, the prophetic word has spoke to my heart and encouraged my spirit. I’m reminded that my God has me in his care and I will never be alone. I stand in his promises for my life today and everyday.

• Errol Peter D'Silva says:

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!
      Thanks for your PROPHECY. Certain points I received in my Spirit Man 1 day before I received your email in detail. I have replied attaching my TESTIMONY NOW FOR IN DEPTH PROPHECY FROM YOU. Reg, Errol