• Thabang says:

Thank you very much for the prophetic word I received
    I was the middle of giving up on my dreams bt this word make me think again and do what I have to do
    God bless

• Prabhasini Sandela says:

Dear prophets!!! Thank you for the time you have taken to prophecy my life. I really appreciate, enjoy, love the comforting words. It was really apt and exact situation. really I felt that god has spoken to me through you. I firmly believe it’s gonna get true in my life. I will definitely try to help your ministry. With loads of love!!!!. God bless you. Thank you

• Susan says:

Thank you for my prophetic word. It has confirmed the word that has been spoken over my life. Thank you so much for such and encouraging word

• Annette Ciaravino says:

Feedback on 4/7/19 prophetic word: I am certainly eager to see this word come to pass. In line with the word given, I truly am in a position right now where change is taking place, but it is currently with much uncertainty. Yes, there does seem to be a blank wall in front of me, so I am longing for that open door spoken of in the word given to me. As for the person or persons of resource and supply, I will have to get back to you once that occurs. For many years it has seemed that my boldness and my calling have fizzled out, but lately I have sensed it starting to return, so that portion of the word definitely encouraged me. Also, I have been crying out to the Lord for a very long time asking what my next steps are supposed to be because I do not want to waste anymore time doing things that He never called me to do. I am eager to start working for God again and I am eager to know the timeline that you spoke of in the word because I do not want to jump out ahead of God’s timing. The part in the word you gave me about getting rid of the old books and messages kind of intrigued me. I have preached a few times at two of my old churches and a little bit at presence and drug rehab centers, so I do have recordings of a couple of those messages. I am assuming those are the messages being referred to in the word you gave me. As for the books, I have lots of Christian books that I would hate to throw out! However, maybe it meant something else?? Not sure about that. Surely I do enjoy getting fresh revelation in the word! Lastly, The part about healing and sending health. There was a time 3 1/2 years ago when the doctors expected me to die, yet none of my siblings came to be with me during that time. That stung at first and sometimes still does but I love them and forgive them nonetheless. Thankfully I had my husband and children by my side and more importantly God had my back! Anyway, thank you for the word and I will let you know updates as portions of it come to pass. Many blessings upon you!

• Lori Goins says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, Thank you so very much for my prophecy, April 22, 2019. it is exactly where I am at this moment!” I’ve been ministering, Yet, God led me to attend Ministry School. I will be graduating soon from Living Word School of Ministry. I have been so Blessed and Encouraged by the accuracy of God’s Word!” from the Outpouring of the Prophets mouth!” Thank you for your obedience to The Father and your labor of love!” Kingdom Blessings!!!

• Sarah Links says:

Every word was perfect and accurate. I thank your ministry and may GOD bless you abundantly!

• Sarah Links says:

Dear prophet Iam so greatfull for this personal prophetic word. I cried alot and ask GOD to open up for me my doorway forward!! I told GOD Iam willing to do his Job by working with my people. I am willing and take this prophetic word at heart. I did not understood it at first but now when I read it over it all come to my heart! It is a very difficult journey ahead, GOD knows my circumstances! What I was pettitioning every day of my life. Anyhow I cannot compromise my situation with what GOD has install for me? What and who am I as just to walk closely with my saviour. Please intercede for me in your prayers. I need this breakthrough! GOD’s devine blessings and shalom!!!! From: S.C.LInks – Namibia

• Faye Fripp says:

Thank you Prophet Russel and kitty for the prophetic word that you sent me. I receive it with a heart of thanksgiving. Thank you for taking out the time to pray and receive a word from the Lord for me . It was a right now word from the Lord that was in due season . It inspires me for the year ahead knowing that God will do just what he said he will do. I love you both with the love of Chirsts, God bless you for all you do for others.

• Faye Fripp says:

Thank you two for taking out the time to pray and receive a word from the Lord for me. It was right on time! I am standing in expectation and believing and taking God at his word. He’s always on time. Again, thanks so much . Love you with the love of Christ Faye

• Jonathan Jeyaraj says:

I replying to the word received for a request on 3/19/19. I thank you and appreciate greatly for the very uplifting and encouraging word. I do believe it spoke to me personally and I am thankful for being able to receive it. God Bless.

• Pam says:

Thank you Prophets for delivering the word of God in season to me. I am very grateful for the encouraging words and I am more hopeful and my faith is alive more and than ever. He hears my cry, he sees my struggle and lends a helping hand is all that I needed to hear and know that God has not forgotten about me. Thank you thank you again for being obedient. Definitely would like you to be the prophets in my life. Thanks again. Pam
    P

• Natasha says:

Thank you, Father’s Heart Ministry, for existing and for caring. Thank you Russ and Kitty for the proceeding word you sent my way after seeking the Lord’s heart on my behalf. I appreciate it and could tell immediately that you had, indeed heard from the Lord concerning my affairs. Most of the word resonated right away, and there are a couple of portions that as of today are not yet revealed, so I will continue to seek the Lord for clarity and revelation. Thank you. An incredible blessing and encouragement it is, to be upheld in prophetic prayer.

• Ashley says:

Prophet Russ, thank you for the prophetic words. It is encouraging to me and gives me hope. It is a blessing to me.

• Daphne says:

Prophet Russ, thank you so much for the word that you gave to me. I was greatly encouraged, especially with regards to how the Lord has a meaningful destiny in store for me. God bless your ministry.

• Mezemir Belete says:

Dear Prophet Russ, Thank you very much for the encouraging prophecy you sent for me and am expecting the tsunami of blessing from my LORD be blessed …… Amen .

• Ebeth van den Berg says:

Thank you very much for the prophecy. It is spot on

• Colleen Washington says:

To God Be the Glory for the word I received from Prophet Russ. When I tell you it was spot on, and I needed it because so much has happen to me in my life. I am so happy to received it because things have been hard. God Bless your Ministry and thank you so much for the word of God.

• Lacey says:

Thank you so much, the prophecy was very accurate to my life situation. I am very thankful for FHM. Thank you God.

• Dorcus (Dee) Marie Williams says:

Dearest Russ and Kitty, my heart is overwhelmed and truly blessed. I didn’t expect to receive my prophecy this morning, My heart is soaring with great joy and my heart is flooding with tears like a flood. I am so blessed , more than I have been in a very long time.The prophecy was so on point and definitely my spirit agreed with all stated. There was so much information and words that my heart and brain are still in overload because I need to read it over and over to even digest it all. Thank you for your time in prayer for me and concerning me, may GOD continue to bless this ministry and I am so happy to have found the REAL CHURCH and my REAL FAMILY. I am in tears of praise. I am so grateful to GOD for using you all to be a blessing to others and deliver true prophecy in these last days to the body of Christ. I definitely feel so edified and encouraged like a bottle of life was poured upon me. I am eternally grateful. I am so excited, I could explode into a million pieces. Love, Dorcus .

• Elyse says:

Just received my prophetic word yesterday, and am undone by the accuracy!!!! The Lord confirmed, revealed, encouraged, edified, and said so much more than I expected or imagined. His words have rendered me speechless. I am full of hope and gratitude. Thank you JESUS!! And Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty for seeking the father in prayer concerning my requests. I pray ya’ll receive every good and perfect gift he has for you!!!! Much love to you both!!!

• CF says:

I received my prophetic word and must admit it is accurate and is consistent to what I have been previously told expect this was more in depth. I receive this Word of the Lord!

• Francis says:

I thank God for this ministry.

• Michelle says:

I thank the Lord for the accurate Word of the Lord coming from this ministry released on 4/7/2019. I really needed confirmation in where I am going and what I am perceiving and the prophetic voice of this ministry confirmed all that I am seeing and sense. May the Father continue to Bless the Work done here

• esther says:

Thankyou so much for such an encouraging and uplfting word in a difficult time. I have returned to it months later, and it still resonates in my heart. Everything you said was accurate to my situation, and I’m amazed! Thank God! Thank God for your ministry, and thankyou for sharing your words and heart with us!

• I got a prophetic word from an intern. I knew it was of God, and confirmation. A few weeks later, I got a word from Prophet Russ and Kitty, and it blew me away. The accuracy of it all broke me. I can’t even begin to describe how I feel. I am so thankful, but am still currently in shock. God is so good! Thank you FHM.

• Caleb says:

Thank you very much for the prophetic words and scripture. I found it to be encouraging and to confirm what the Lord has already spoken to me about.

Merylene
    Russ & Kitty thank you very much for praying on my be half.
    Since I receive the Prophetic word my life is changing and my faith is growing every day..My spiritual life is changing ,and I have hope to live.
    The Prophecy you give me this year 2019 things starting to happen now .
    I believe more blessings are coming as you said.
    Surely you are doing good job in the Kingdom of God..You save many souls those who are lost and rejected by the world.
    May the God in Heaven reward you and your team.
    May He increase all your days & years of you life..I say may Father Heaven Ministry grow day by day..Glory to God.
    Amen

• Kanika says:

I am more then grateful that the Lord led me to Fathers heart ministry almost 2 years ago. Every daily prophetic word and personal prophetic word whether given by someone on the ministry team or Prophet Russ himself, has been confirmed, encouraging and or hopeful. God truly uses this ministry to edify the body of Christ. I am so honored to have been led to Fathers Heart.

• Stacy says:

Thanks alot for taking your time and sending a word of blessings over my life.May God bless you as He lift me up.

• Kelley says:

I received my Word on March 23rd and I did not expect God to have so much to say to me. Most of it resonates with me. Because the Lord had an abundance of revelation for me through Prophet Russ, it is imperative that I meditate on this for a while! I will post more on a later date as the revelations unfold. Thank you Prophet Russ for your obedience to our Father and sowing into my life.

• Elizabeth says:

Thank you for taking of your time to hear from the Lord on my behalf. The words were very accurate and encouraging for this season of my life. God bless your ministry!

• Martin Nyesiga says:

Thanks for the prophetic words but I’m still awaiting for my success

• Makayla Street says:

The prophecy that I have received is accurate. It has brought encouragement to me and is edifying as well as directing my walk with God. Thank you Father’s Heart Ministry for speaking the words of God to me! I appreciate it! You guys are awesome! May you continue to be blessed by God as you continue to do His Will!

• Silvia Eason says:

Everything Prophet Russ prophecies to me is coming to pass. It’s all taking place. He removed the enemy, freed me to go where He sends me with all needs met. He set me free. Hallelujah. If for anyone nothing happens, get out of the way and let God do what God does. I praise you Daddy and thank you so much.

• Sewharg says:

• Katie says:

God Bless FHM. Man of God Russ and Woman of God Kitty. This word was beyond measure. I am rereading in awe. The Lord loves me so much. I was praying for a word, sign, scripture today and he gave me all of that through out the day. You are so wonderful and I thank the Lord for allowing you to be used by him. Again, this word was timely and gave me the courage and faith to keep pressing on and stand on His word. For this is my season. God Bless You Both Bountifully. Love you all.

• walnuttable says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for me and write a word of prophecy. Lately, I have been looking for work. I still haven’t found a job yet. This morning, I felt the Lord telling me that I should submit to His will. He wants to be the Lord of all things in my life. It is a new season of renewal and depending on His perfect will. Your word of prophecy encouraged me and directed me to wait on the Lord because my breakthrough will soon come. Blessings for your ministry. 😁

• Crescentia says:

Thank you for the personal word delivered to me on 5 Mar. In general it was on line with what I have been able to discern and notice myself.

• Thelma Holmes says:

God bless you Prophet Russ. Thank you so much for the prophetic Word that you spoke to me back in January! I apologize for not writing sooner but I wanted to let you know how this Word resonated with me so that it bring tears to my eyes every time I read it. It was a confirmation to two dreams that I had, an encouragement to me because of the attacks of the enemy and confirmation to some of the things that the Lord had already spoken to me. I know for sure this Word came directly from Heaven and I am grateful!!! God bless you, your wife and ministry as you continue doing the work of the Lord!!

• Judi Keates says:

Thank you for the word given to me via email, received at a significant time.

I apologize for the delay in responding sooner, as the day this was received was the start of a 2 week ministry trip abroad, which I have just returned from in the last few days.

The word resonates in a few ways and I am grateful to you for taking the time to seek God on my behalf.

I trust that further clarity will emerge in relation to this as I walk out my calling going forward.

I am also grateful for the daily messages which I have helped me navigate the path in this current season.

God bless your ministry.

J. Keates

• Kathy says:

I had requested a personal prophetic word from Father’s Heart Ministry I felt led by the Holy Spirit for confirmation on the prayer an answer which I had received. I received my prophetic word today 3/17/2019 an it was so exact an precise to what I had the Lord say to me I was so thankful for this word an confirmation, this ministry is solid ground to sow into you will reap a harvest to overflowing. I feel so blessed to be a part of this. Praise God for your work an blessings

• Katys says:

I want to thank you so much Prophet Russ for the prophetic word spoken over my life. God give you and your ministries power and join in every area spiritually and fiscally! Thanks so much fore teaching time to hear GOD voice about my life and written down , thank so much, may the GOD make time fore you and your beloved’s ones!
    Be blessed !

• Michael Ghighi says:

Your personal prophetic word via e-mail spoke to me so much. It was definitely confirmation from the Lord.

• Victoria says:

Thanks a lot for your prophetic words in ny life.

It has uplifted my soul and spirit to trust God in all my suituations .

God will bless and honour you all in Jesus name name

• Ha says:

Thank God for giving me hope in my disparity.

• Mary K says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word spoken over my life. This ministry has truly blessed my life. The prophetic words given were edifying, encouraging, and instructional. I have learned so much by following this ministry and am declaring and waring on these words. I do apologize for not responding sooner. God bless you and FHM. You are the Prophets in my life!!!

• Megan Nott says:

Thank you so much for my prophetic word. It was so encouraging and confirmed many things for me. There were things that came through that only the Lord and I know that would directly speak to me for example scriptures and words spoken. I appreciate your time and your prophecy for me. I am using it along with your daily prophetic words to press through everyday as my spirit bears witness. God Bless your ministry and God bless you! so grateful x

• Rita says:

Thank God for His Word through this ministry.

• Jitske says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, Thank you for my prophecy. I read it and read it , I eat it and eat it I feel in my spirit the Heartbeat of my Heavenly Father my great and strong I Am! Looking forward to the great and wonderful things he is doing! Love you so much as my prophets. Jitske from the Netherlands

• Carmen says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic words I received from not only one but from three different people at Father’s Heart Ministry! I was in tears and blown away by such timely and specific words during this season of my life. I am encouraged and comforted by the Father as I move forward in to all that He has ordained for my life. Thank you for your obedience to the Father and for your labor of love. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR MINISTRY.

• Michelle says:

Thank you so very much Prophet Russ for taking out the time to pray and hear the Father’s Heart on my behalf. I am so deeply grateful for you and your ministry. I’m sorry that I took a little time giving my feedback. It’s because your word was accurate in parts and other parts of it I hadn’t quite got the Revelation. So I wanted to continue and pray over the word until he revealed it to my spirit which was just two days ago .Your word now makes total sense and spot-on. I am continuing to pray this out as it is a huge transition and big move. Without your word, I think when the time came for Daddy to reveal it to me that I would be in so much doubt whether or not it was really from him or me . So thank you again Prophet Russ this has been a life-changing word and a push towards Destiny ! 🔥🌈❤️🔥