1 9 10 11
  • C Van Vliet says:

Russ and Kitty Thank you for your prayers and time that you have taken to hear God to send this prophecy. This word has brought much confirmation to me and is very accurate it comes with peace.
    Thank you again for this blessing and the blessing that your ministry is to the body of Christ.
    I pray Gods Blessing for you both and your ministry.

• Brett Archdall says:

Dear Russ, Kitty & Tim Fox – thank you so much for the prophetic words. I am expecting God’s supernatural promises & blessings that were spoken over my life. Thank you all. Glory to God Almighty our Father in heaven in Jesus name.

So be it,

Amen

• carol holmes says:

Thank you for the prophetic word I received. The Word was very accurate and encouraging. I’m encouraged to take the word I received and pray and believe for the fulfillment. There is also a need to step out in and obey God.

• Christine Holmes says:

Thank you for such an encouraging word. For a long time I have been in a wilderness and even family and friends were distant. God showed me I stood in a wasteland surrounded by barreness. Yet he stood with me and I knew the only way through was total abandonment to his heart. This lasted over a year and at times it felt lonely but I learnt that he is my refuge and my strong tower. In the last two months I’m out the other side and I’ve renewed hope and can see the way clearer. I’ve began to write again but with a much clearer perspective on life. It’s like I’ve stepped into his favour and I know more than ever that he is sovereign. During my wasteland experience I found the daily prophetic words such an encouragement. Thank you again. Christine, Northern Ireland

• Ms McGee says:

Prophet’s Russell and Kitty,

May Greater blessings flow to you, from the Throne Room of God, He truly speaks so accurately through you. What I mean is, unless you have been talking to somebodies that know me, Then I have to say the Holy Spirit of our speaks to you and it is accurate and clear.

Thanks Be to God our Father , our Lord Jesus Christ for this powerful ministry He has given to you.
    I ask for Ephesians 3:20 to continue overflow in you and through you for the Glory and Honor that you are bring to unto our Lord through your work of the prophetic, in Jesus name, Amen

Ms. McGee

• Geri maslan says:

Thank you so much for your prophecy to me. It was and is right on target and I received at the best time. I will show a seed into your ministry and partner with you. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

• Caleb says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for the prophetic word it was totally accurate and totally needed for this time
    in my life and inspirational. God bless you both richly.

• Beverly says:

This has been a very encouraging word and very edifying,much of what you prophesied has already started in Great fullness in 2018,I will continue to lean into Holy Spirit as He begins to open these doors in 2019,Thankyou so much for taking the time to pray an hear from Him and minister into my life,I will study and meditate on this word asking for more insight and revelation,I have never heard of propheticappointment Counsellingbefore but I will consider it in the days ahead,may you be blessed in your ministry and destiny as you serve our Mighty King of Kings Merry. Christmas and Happy New year

• Glennis Boyd says:

Dear Russ and Kitty and team,
    Overwhelming accuracy and a specific word/words from the Lord that only HE would know. I had to mull on your prophetic word overnight as my heart was overwhelmed and blessed at the accuracy.
    God reached down from heaven via your ministry and has blessed, strengthened, encouraged, uplifted, healed me and give me hope for the future.
    My prayer is that as you have refreshed me you will also be refreshed and encouraged. God bless and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace.
    Thank you!
    Glennis Boyd

• obrienjulia says:

Thank you, Russ, for the timely word from the Lord. It has encouraged my heart and confirmed that the Father sees me in the midst of my circumstances.

• Anna says:

Dear prophet Russ and Kitty, I am overwhelmed by your daily prophetic word. It is supernaturally accurate and I cannot express my joy and gratefulness to be linked to your ministry. I will need a whole day to explain all the wonders the Lord has worked in my life and through every tough situation that I am currently in, how accurate and uplifting the daily word has been in my life. I even forward to my family to see the daily word and they are shocked and surprised at the accuracy.
    You are both truly prophets of the most high God. Thank you and God richly bless you both and your ministry. This ministry is God ordained and is going to grow beyond measure.

Thank you and God bless.
    Shalom,
    Anna

• Jennifer Werfelmann says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word over my life! I have read and reread it so many times – each time seeing new truth as God is working it out in my life. It seems to be two fold prophecy in regards to major shifts in my spiritual ministry and also in my music ministry. I had asked for a word from God regarding my voice -but in that time, so much has happened in my spiritual life with Christ and so I am able to apply the prophecy to both! I can’t tell you what hope the prophecy has given me for what God is going to do in my life! “I am working to make the crooked path straight and that desert experience and long dry season to bring forth seed and fruit and harvest in your life in a radical way” Yes, I have had at least 10 years of dry desert experience in regards to my voice and I see God giving me His outcome, through”patience” to “receive the reward of diligence for what you have planted of yourself and your hopes and dreams”. I am full of hope and expectation for all that God is working out in my life and can’t wait to see how He will use it to bring greater glory to Himself!!! Thank you so much for sharing with me these life giving words from God! I will cling to them!!!!

• Kathryn Holpp says:

Thank you so much for your prophetic word to me . The word was right on and only God can do that I am so thankful! Earlier, that very morning during time with The Lord. all He said to me was, Believe the prophet , and then, a couple hours later, the word was sent to me from Russell, I do believe the prophets and what you had spoken to me. Thank you for being ministers of God word and for being used so wonderfully through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name! ! Amen Amen and Amen!

• Geraldine Edrei says:

Thank you both for this reassuring prophetic word. Right on track and confirming what I have been experiencing in my own spirit. blessings.

• Trevor Dean says:

Blessings Russ and Kitty, the areas you have mentioned in your prophetic message to me are true and your word aligns with a word I personally received from God on the 25th of November 2018. I am encouraged and my deep abiding faith in the Lord has held me together although the spiritual attacks I have had have been a huge frustration point for me. Appreciate the confirmation and the need for me to worship and pray more outwardly (Psalm 100).

Russ I found it, through a credit card to provide you with a donation. The information asked for is not allowing for outside of the USA. My wife and I live in South Australia. Your thoughts?

I praise God for your blessed work to grow the Kingdom.

• Cynthia Geers says:

Russ had given me a word around July 2018… I cannot tell you how many times I re-read this word. It is extremely accurate and very encouraging…. Whenever my faith waivers, I pull out that prophecy. It strengthens my faith and gives me hope. Thank you for listening to the Lord.

• Siona says:

Praise God! Thank you sooo much and God richly bless you Ministers Russ and Kitty! You released some prophetic words about me regarding different areas of my life and the words of knowledge were so accurate. You depicted situations i faced and it was such a relief, knowing that God truly knows what i’m going through and has great plans in mind for me. Amongst several other words, you prophetically released a word about the double portion as well as about having stepped into a fast and quickening season. This confirms what God had hitherto told me throughout this year and ever since you gave the word, i have had several other confirmations too. Thank you so very much. God bless you

• Tzu Li Chang says:

I am glad to receive the word from Father’s Heart Ministry and thank Russ and Kitty for The Daily Prophetic Word. I understand that this word comes from Father because it is accurate to my life. It does encourage, edify and direct me in my walk and gives me a good help in every day for spiritual living. I live in Taiwan now and prepare to accept the calling to be a Warrior in Christ. Tzu Li

• Donna Fielding says:

Dear Russ Walden and Terri Allen: I received the Prophetic Word from Russ on November 20th and the one from Terri Allen on November 27th. I’ve attempted to come up with words to describe the overwhelming accuracy with which these words touched my spirit. First off, I misused the word recreation that should have been re-creation yet the word given by Terri included the rolling back of years. I have noticed a lot lately a visible, tangible re-creation occurring on me in my own mirror. There is far too much to itemize each point of each of your prophetic accuracy, yet even the trip described in Terri’s word, I had just returned from that very trip on the 26th only to open my in-box and find her word on the 27th. God Is Faithful and True. The word from Russ was on target even where he specifically states “some around you may say you had it coming or should have made a different decision.” And, later in the word from Russ about the old prophesies, promises, and then the new opportunities, change, to “Rise up and act even if you aren’t sure of the next move.” The accuracy is remarkable as I am seeing today and hearing by the Spirit today. Thank you for this ministry. I receive The Father’s Heart daily which is what has been a compass, so to speak, in this time of great transition for me. 2018, everything changed and Russ has repeatedly said “Change is not harmful. Change is beneficial.” What an encouragement. God is using you in a marvelous way. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I’ve been desperate to receive confirmation of what I know the Lord has spoken to me over these past 2 years and each of your words not only confirmed, it has given me an added courage to move forward – even in the dark – trusting I am safe and secure in Father’s Hand, even if I don’t know what I’m doing, He does. God bless you all.

• Virginia Clegg says:

Thanks for the word on double, I have listened to several on the double and the enemy paying back, the year is almost over so maybe it will flow into the next. The Lord is moving fast in these end times. I appreciate the word left for me and had to reference the RHEMA word which is found in the bible 63 times and the Logos is found 316 times working together with Rhema to become active. a lot of good research for me: There are two primary Greek words that describe Scripture which are translated “word” in the New Testament. The first, logos, refers principally to the total inspired Word of God and to Jesus, who is the living Word. Logos is found in John 1:1; Luke 8:11; Philippians 2:16; Hebrews 4:12; and other verses. The second Greek word translated “word” is rhema, which refers to the spoken word. Rhema literally means an utterance (individually, collectively or specifically). Examples are found in Luke 1:38; 3:2; 5:5; and Acts 11:16. Blessings!

1 9 10 11