• charles benny says:

Praise the Lord

Thank both of you for this reassuring prophetic word. For sure i will pray for both of you and your ministries in my daily prayer. for the past one year your daily prophetic words were encouraged me in God and his faith in my life. All the praises and glory to Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. Hallelujah.

• Emily Hill says:

Thank you so much for my prophetic word from the Lord. It was one of the most– if not THE most– accurate word of my life and it literally arrived right on time! I cannot believe all the things God had Prophet Russ to express. I am overjoyed for 2019 and all God has for me. The prophetic word resonated with my spirit entirely! I am truly blown away and am so encouraged. I pray God will bless this ministry a thousandfold for all its good works in the name of the Lord. Truly, this ministry hears from God.

God bless you all!!!

• Grace Wheatley says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, It is with a heart of thanks and appreciation for the prophetic word given to me. It pierced into my spirit and moved me to tears. I am encouraged to believe the unbelievable to happen…suddenly. I’m single and 65…..I was walking without hope and lost desire. Thank you Father for the first of my turnarounds. There were words of confirmation of what I sensed as a shift in a season and going higher with my seeking Him. I cried to the Lord and He heard me. My tears are not wasted. Bless you.

• Carol Mattingly says:

Dear Friends, I contacted you earlier about my son who walked away from the Lord in favor of Science and Evolution. I just received your prophetic Word and it was all about ME and my situation. It was right on because I truly have not wanted to live since that time (for about 10 yrs now). Thank you so much for the encouragement of God in my life. I am expecting great things and believing for the “impossible” in this new year!

• Denise Deslauriers says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word . I found the word to be most helpful in my steps ahead . In my heart I felt that God was trying to lead me this way and not fear the outcome that he is with me holding my hand .
    Thank you and God bless you both !!

• Elke and Wilfried Holtz says:

Thank you for this very encouraging, edifying and exciting prophetic word! We are entering the new year with new expectancy and hope in our hearts, knowing that God is going to move on our behalf. Be blessed.

• Patricia mitcheMi says:

Thank you all for being there for me,in my time of desperate nee of spiritual conseling.Every prophecy you all sent me is so true.It’s like your right hear with me. I love you guys,and thank You.

• Shelby says:

I just want to say God bless Terri Allen and Father’s Heart Ministry for your years of obedience to the Lord. This ministry is (I am certain) a huge blessing not only to me but to thousands all over the world.
    The words I have received from Prophets Terri Allen and Russell and Kitty Walden have been right on the money. I would encourage anyone (now that Christmas is over) to invest in themselves & sign up for prophetic counseling. Hearing the Father’s heart for you personally in reference to 2019 (I believe) will not only bless you but has the potential to get you on the right track for this new year where needed.
    Jesus is Lord.

• Gerald Towns says:

I was given a word about “boardrooms of Heaven” and I am a chess player and preach Jesus on an online chess server, so I felt the word was spot-on regarding “board” and “chess”. I also received much encouragement through a distressing situation in my life from this prophetic word. I honor prophet Russel’s life and I thank Jesus for them. Amen

• Hans Pieterse says:

Prophets Russ and Kitty

Thank you so much for the prophetic word received just before Christmas. I was not specific at all when requesting a word but you were very specific. I am truly blown away as everything you shared is true and it’s confirmation of what the Lord has shared with me. I have never been more excited and had given up on my lifes dream BUT GOD!! Yes, He has not forgotten me and it’s my turn. At the age of 65 I will take the hill country. Radical change is coming and it will be off the charts. I will be in touch in the next two to three months as I would dearly love for you to be the prophets in my life and business.

The Lord bless you both richly

Hans

• Rachel says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic words you gave me. They are very encouraging and God is slowly (in His own time) fulfilling His promises for my life. God bless.

• Ovidiu says:

Your blessings through the prophetic words spoken over my life in June and July 2018 gave me so much courage to trust the God almighty! It gave me this crazy courage to leave behind a path that I was walking on, and starting to go on the path of my destiny. It is a crazy choice, but I know God works all things out! You guys are such a blessing and encouraging people of God’s Kingdom! Bless you!!

• Greetings in the Name of Jesus Christ. Am Isaac Kwabena Boakye writing from Accra,Ghana.I requested for a personal prophecy inn early October this year,2018.The prophecy i received was accurate and encouraged and uplifted my spirit.Thank God for your prophetic ministry and words the Father God has sown into my life through this ministry.Thank you and bless this ministry.

Isaac Kwabena Boakye
    Accra,Ghana.
    zigysinex@gmail.com
    233271945709

• Teresa Ollison says:

Greetings, Prophets Russell and Kitty. I have followed FHM, for more years than I can remember. At least 17 year’s. I had the opportunity, to attend one of your meetings here in Las Vegas, Nv 3 year’s ago.
    I had taught in many churches. Still, I knew God had other plans for me. I hid in the shadows. Until, I knew. I couldn’t hide anymore. I enrolled in FHM Prophetic class. I received my Prophetic Mantle, July 22nd, 2018. I volunteer now with FHM, Prophetic Team. It has literally changed my life. The prophecy , I received. is a bio of my life story. I intend, to enroll in the other course’ s also. For FHM, was my lifeline, through the most difficult, and darkest times of my life. For that, I will be eternally grateful!!

• Gabriel Ode says:

Prophet Russ, your word this days have been wow, God has use you to touch what i am passing through right now, especially the word you sent to me on 21st of December 2018 where The Lord asked me to put my testimony down in advance and to practice my dancing steps.I was touch by that prpphecy.God bless you.Gabriel ode, from Nigeria

• Donna McGibbon Lowe says:

God richly bless you Prophet Russ and Kitty. These prophetic words are so timely and to the point. They give me guidance and hope, so much hope even in the midst of the challenging situation I am in. I believe these words so much, it is as if I am hearing God’s voice speaking to me through you. I know God is about to bless me to bless this ministry financially because I look forward to hear from God through you every single day. I would not love to get up one morning and learn that I am not hearing from you. You lay heavily in my heart to be in partnership with you even through my giving, only God knows my heart. Thank you for availing your selves to be use by God to minister to my and many other persons like me. God bless you and your ministry. I look forward to hear from you in 2019. I know God is going to bless me to partner with you through my giving.

• Christine love says:

Very timely, now word from the fathers heart. So grateful for this Monica’s I look forward to the daily words also

• Timothy D Stover says:

Thank you for your prophetic word for me! I believe! I thank our Heavenly Father for His Love. I look forward to the good things to come.

• Faustina M says:

Dear Prophets Russ and Kitty, I thank you for your selfless service in the ministry. The word I received was timely, helpful and accurate: a combination of confirmation and new direction. I believe this is a very fertile ground for sowing. Two facets of the word makes me super-excited: one is about lifting and the other is about faith. Both brings strong encouragement to me at a time when I am tested and weary. God bless you and your ministry!

• Jean Marc Doufta says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty! On the 22nd of December 2018, you sent me a personal prophecy . I am grateful to God and you for this. the prophetic word is very accurate and encouraging. In the name of Jesus, I receive my open doors and opportunities. I receive my lifting up. Very soon, the prophecy will come to pass and I will write back to testify. Shalom

• Monty says:

Kairos to Chronos.
    I feel like I have been in a wasteland for many years of waiting on a miracle and the appointed time is here and speaks. I have always considered my doctrine sound, however it lacked the faith in God to do exceedingly and above what I could expect. I have seen a turn around in areas of my life in the form of answered prayer requests one after the other. May God continue to enrich you.
    Thank you Russ and Kitty.

• Dan Aynekulu says:

Dear Russ and Kitty
    The prophetic word empowers me and gave me the strength to go forward by asserting what i was planning to do is from God.For the last 2 months I am contemplating whether,the one I propose to do,is from God or not.I need to be sure because I don’t want to do from carnal desires.I need for Gods assurance to go even a single inch.Now thanks to you I got the clue.I will go deep and till the last page.God Bless You

• Kenji says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty! The prophetic word was detailed enough about the current season that I’m in that I believe that you are absolutely confirming the feeling and place I am and where I am going. I am in the midst of coming out of a hard season financially with great break through in business and there have been tremendous relational healing within me as well as key people in my life that has made my life so much more clear and easy to navigate. About 5 days after I initially emailed you for a word I got tremendous career breakthrough in what I have been pursuing for the past 7 years given to me without me even asking for it, it was given to me on a silver platter of God completely opening a door I did not know would ever open and in such a big magnitude. Thank you again for your amazing prophetic word!

• Diamond Rodgers says:

I am beyond speechless but yet in agreement with the prophetic word that was spoken to me. I pray that God continues to use this ministry to allow for his voice to be heard, even to nations that are unknown. May God continue to bless this ministry!

• Pauline says:

I just received a personal prophecy for 2019 and it was spot on. Thank you for all the encouraging work you do.

• norfolkhop says:

Dear Russ & Kitty, THANK YOU!! I have been so blessed by your daily words!!!!!! I am in awe of God at how you can give a word for many that has specific words in it just for me. One day recently you made a mention of “tailor-made” that is actually the name of my niece’s business. Your daily words have been that specific in my life God is so amazing and thank you for listening faithfully. The personal word I received is a turn around in my life. I am grateful to God and you! I am just so blessed by Father’s words and encouragement!!!!!!! I happily gave a gift to your ministry and know as God blesses me it will be my honor to bless you!!! WOW! what a great way to leave 2018 and head into 2019! Bless You!!!

• Thomas Riedel says:

Thank -You Russ and Kitty. My wife and I are daily encouraged by your prophetic words. We find them to be right on for our lives and the new season that God has us in.

• thank you for going to the Lord on my behalf I receive every word spoken to me wishing you and yours a A Christmas season filled with the WONDERMENT OF GOD

• Mariah says:

So grateful for this word. I will hold onto this and it will encourage me throughout my trials in 2019.

• Cynthia Singer says:

The prophetic word I received from prophet Russ was spot on. It brought such great comfort and hope to me as the word accurately touched on areas of my life where I felt overwhelmed and confused. I tried so hard to figure out how/what to do to find/fulfill my purpose but I could not break through the confusion. Also, I had hit rock bottom financially and was anxious about how I would ever get out of the overwhelm. Prophet Russ’ word gave me hope for the coming year, and comfort for the end of this year as I received the encouragement that God is with me and is turning around my “downturn and disappointing”. Thank you for releasing God’s word and grace into my life.

• Ruth says:

Dear Terri,

Thank you so much for interceding on behalf of us and I can’t ask JESUS more, yes Prophecy of your has been validated by the prophesies we received in the past.

I noticed several times Sanjeev crying in his bed, every word of yours makes me feel that you have literally felt our feelings and the path we are walking, thanks for your time – God Bless you
    ( Psalms 106:30-31)

• Patricia says:

Thanks so much for the word it was Awesome Awesome Awesome, I am looking forward to what the Father has for me Blessings to you may you have the Very Best year that youve ever had. What an Awesome gift that you both have. I am Pleased.

• Kevin says:

As someone else has said, words are hard to come by because my word from you was over the top. Anointed and very accurate! You have no clue who I am and I like that. No prophecing into the familiar. Thank you so very much

• Caroline says:

Thank you so much for my prophetic word. It was spot on and really encouraged me. Thanks.

• Bwengye Brian says:

Dear Prophet Russ & Kitty. Thanks for the word i received. It really was all on point. It was God 100% talking. I receive every word prophecied and i pray i live as per instructions given

• C Van Vliet says:

Russ and Kitty Thank you for your prayers and time that you have taken to hear God to send this prophecy. This word has brought much confirmation to me and is very accurate it comes with peace.
    Thank you again for this blessing and the blessing that your ministry is to the body of Christ.
    I pray Gods Blessing for you both and your ministry.

• Brett Archdall says:

Dear Russ, Kitty & Tim Fox – thank you so much for the prophetic words. I am expecting God’s supernatural promises & blessings that were spoken over my life. Thank you all. Glory to God Almighty our Father in heaven in Jesus name.

So be it,

Amen

• Lily Sargent says:

I have been ministering to the Jewish people about the Messiah. I care for a lady who is a Holocaust survivor. She views Jesus as a person Hitler emphasized as hating the Jewish race and wanted them all dead because they were the one’s who killed Jesus. Her mothers parents are the ones who taught her the Torah. Very little is remembered. After her escape to America she tried to seek comfort but found little in the way understanding scripture. There was so many lies told her about who Jesus was. She surely didn’t know he was from the line of David or that He was even a Hebrew or even had a Hebrew name “Yeshua ”
    or that “HaMashiach” which means the annointed one ever existed. Or that He loved her and her race. All she knew was how He wanted her people dead. I have been pealing the layers away little by little and the lies told to her through many other people around the world who experienced similar atrocities. Please pray with me for wisdom for the Jewish people. I know the love of our Father is what draws us. I so want to protray that to them in this hour. Thank you for all you do. The Words of encouragement from the Father have been so inspiring to me. Thank you again

• Maryann Rumsey says:

Thank you to Father’s Heart Ministry for the prophetic word I received. I am in awe! Some questions I’ve had were answered as well as some confirmations. I pray to be humble in this process. God Bless you.

• carol holmes says:

Thank you for the prophetic word I received. The Word was very accurate and encouraging. I’m encouraged to take the word I received and pray and believe for the fulfillment. There is also a need to step out in and obey God.

• Christine Holmes says:

Thank you for such an encouraging word. For a long time I have been in a wilderness and even family and friends were distant. God showed me I stood in a wasteland surrounded by barreness. Yet he stood with me and I knew the only way through was total abandonment to his heart. This lasted over a year and at times it felt lonely but I learnt that he is my refuge and my strong tower. In the last two months I’m out the other side and I’ve renewed hope and can see the way clearer. I’ve began to write again but with a much clearer perspective on life. It’s like I’ve stepped into his favour and I know more than ever that he is sovereign. During my wasteland experience I found the daily prophetic words such an encouragement. Thank you again. Christine, Northern Ireland

• Ms McGee says:

Prophet’s Russell and Kitty,

May Greater blessings flow to you, from the Throne Room of God, He truly speaks so accurately through you. What I mean is, unless you have been talking to somebodies that know me, Then I have to say the Holy Spirit of our speaks to you and it is accurate and clear.

Thanks Be to God our Father , our Lord Jesus Christ for this powerful ministry He has given to you.
    I ask for Ephesians 3:20 to continue overflow in you and through you for the Glory and Honor that you are bring to unto our Lord through your work of the prophetic, in Jesus name, Amen

Ms. McGee

• Geri maslan says:

Thank you so much for your prophecy to me. It was and is right on target and I received at the best time. I will show a seed into your ministry and partner with you. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

• Caleb says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for the prophetic word it was totally accurate and totally needed for this time
    in my life and inspirational. God bless you both richly.

• Beverly says:

This has been a very encouraging word and very edifying,much of what you prophesied has already started in Great fullness in 2018,I will continue to lean into Holy Spirit as He begins to open these doors in 2019,Thankyou so much for taking the time to pray an hear from Him and minister into my life,I will study and meditate on this word asking for more insight and revelation,I have never heard of propheticappointment Counsellingbefore but I will consider it in the days ahead,may you be blessed in your ministry and destiny as you serve our Mighty King of Kings Merry. Christmas and Happy New year

• Glennis Boyd says:

Dear Russ and Kitty and team,
    Overwhelming accuracy and a specific word/words from the Lord that only HE would know. I had to mull on your prophetic word overnight as my heart was overwhelmed and blessed at the accuracy.
    God reached down from heaven via your ministry and has blessed, strengthened, encouraged, uplifted, healed me and give me hope for the future.
    My prayer is that as you have refreshed me you will also be refreshed and encouraged. God bless and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace.
    Thank you!
    Glennis Boyd

• obrienjulia says:

Thank you, Russ, for the timely word from the Lord. It has encouraged my heart and confirmed that the Father sees me in the midst of my circumstances.

• Anna says:

Dear prophet Russ and Kitty, I am overwhelmed by your daily prophetic word. It is supernaturally accurate and I cannot express my joy and gratefulness to be linked to your ministry. I will need a whole day to explain all the wonders the Lord has worked in my life and through every tough situation that I am currently in, how accurate and uplifting the daily word has been in my life. I even forward to my family to see the daily word and they are shocked and surprised at the accuracy.
    You are both truly prophets of the most high God. Thank you and God richly bless you both and your ministry. This ministry is God ordained and is going to grow beyond measure.

Thank you and God bless.
    Shalom,
    Anna

• Kathryn Holpp says:

Thank you so much for your prophetic word to me . The word was right on and only God can do that I am so thankful! Earlier, that very morning during time with The Lord. all He said to me was, Believe the prophet , and then, a couple hours later, the word was sent to me from Russell, I do believe the prophets and what you had spoken to me. Thank you for being ministers of God word and for being used so wonderfully through the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name! ! Amen Amen and Amen!

• Geraldine Edrei says:

Thank you both for this reassuring prophetic word. Right on track and confirming what I have been experiencing in my own spirit. blessings.