Feeling Overwhelmed? Feel Like Giving Up?
Is this you? Kitty and I have been there. At one point we were homeless. We had nothing but a vehicle and a few possessions in the back wondering where we would be sleeping that night. We parked behind a church to have a few egg salad sandwiches Kitty made and put in a cooler. Things were desperate. Panic was rising in our hearts. What we did next brought us to total breakthrough and catapulted us into our blessing place. The favor of God found us and we’ve never looked back. If you are like this person, in a horrible situation and needing a breakthrough the following will help you:
Your Strategy for Change:
<Name withheld> “… when I have been in this position here is what I have done:
1. Start confessing the word. (Here is the link to confessions of God’s word we do daily). Change the character of your daily conversation to align with the promises of God’s word. Read Proverbs 18:21. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Out of the heart are the issues of life. If you don’t like what is in your life change what is in your heart (Prov. 4:23). Kitty and I have done these confessions for years and they are a major part of the breakthrough strategy that has transformed our lives. Do them. Out loud first thing in your day even if you have to get up earlier to do them.
2. Fast for 1-3 days. If you can’t do a full (water only fast) then cut out at least one meal. Read Isaiah 58:10-18) “Then shall you ride prosperously in the earth…” (When? When you enter into God’s chosen fast). Fasting will radically impact your life and is the one thing that will provoke deliverance in a time-sensitive crisis. Do it. Do it now.
3. Change your personal habits, TV viewing habits, websites you visit, books you read, people you hang out with. Guard your heart. Things are the way they are because of what you are doing. Again, Prov. 4:23. The life you are now living originated in your heart. If you don’t like what is in your life change what is in your heart. This is either true or the word of God is a lie. Don’t let Satan put it in your heart to think “I’ve done all this. It isn’t working…” That is equivalent to the jailhouse door slamming on your breakthrough and the key going into the jailer’s pocket. Act on God’s promise. Get more radical than ever before. The word works!
3. Read Isaiah 30:21. As you go to bed each night tell the Lord “you are capable of speaking, I am capable of listening” if you want me to do something different please tell me. Then keep a tablet by your bed and write down your dreams (Job 33:14-17). Understanding your dreams and acting on their wisdom will break you out of the stuck place.
4. Read Proverbs 19:17. Give to the poor. Do it now and do it in full measure. Your response time to God is a measurement of His response time to you. Do an inventory your personal property/possessions. Give away everything that isn’t necessary for everyday living (he that gives to the poor makes a loan to the Lord, the Lord will repay).
5. Read 1 Kings 17:13. Give sacrificially into an anointing that is blessing your life (Elijah – “make me a little cake first”). The person that sneers at this and rejects God’s counsel forsakes their own mercy. This starving widow would have died if she had not followed the prophet’s counsel. When you give into an anointing, you open yourself up to breakthrough in your life. Forget the lie that the enemy whispers to you. Act and know that God will be in it. Ask the Father to show you the treasury He is looking into waiting on your gift.
This is a proven strategy for seeing things change in this area of your life. I remember when my business (20 years ago) was struggling and I was reminded of the 3 lepers outside the besieged city. They said, “why sit we here till we die”. They went toward the enemy’s camp and the Lord greatly delivered them. I did the above and within a week I had so much business I had to hire 4 employees and open a second location to keep up with it all. We have done this time and again over the years and our life has been completely revolutionized and blessed.
Things are the way they are because of what you are doing. If you want something different you must do something different. If after a time you don’t see results, redouble your efforts. Get more radical. This will change your life. This will cause money to move by the Spirit in your life and things begin to improve until you find yourself fully in your “blessing place”.
Get Our Latest Book: “Rivers of God” – Click Here
Explore all of Prophet Walden’s Titles on Amazon.com – Click Here
ALSO: The Digital Download of 5 hours of Prophetic Soaking with Prophet Russ Walden – Click Here
Show your support for the Daily Prophetic Word::
With a One Time Donation:
To Mail a Donation our Address is:
Father’s Heart Ministry
P.O. Box 1915
Branson, Missouri 65615
To Phone in a Donation or to Contact Our Office: 417-593-9802