• Fiona Kobutungi says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty, after a long night of tears and thinking this is it for me,I woke up this morning to your prophetic word and tears of joy just run down my face because you gave me hope and reminded me that God has not forgotten me and is working to bring His purpose in my life to completion. Thank you.

• Kristen says:

Thank you for the recent prophetic word I received. My word came from Timothy Fox. It took me some time to process through the word, although I could tell that he was hearing God very accurately. I finally realized that much of what he was speaking was a “Now” word for me that actually confirmed and validated a portion of the very first prophetic word I received over a decade ago. I have since felt more encouraged and assured that I am walking through a season that is right on target concerning what God has planned and previously spoken to me. In fact, I believe the word I received from Timothy has helped me to identify what the next step is for me in my relationship with God, and what we have been doing. All and all, I am satisfied with the word I received and he spoke things that I have privately voiced and thought only within myself, which confirmed to me that God was truly speaking through him. Before the word I was experiencing a lot of emotional distress and weariness, but after receiving it and slowly processing it I have since noticed that a sense of peace and calm has settled over my spirit. Thank you for your ministry. I have since recommended you to others seeking a prophetic word. Blessings.

• Rosemary says:

Hello,
    Yes i have received all 3 of my prophetic word, most encouraging as well as on point. Just listen to the one from today, awaiting to run into this person you mentioned, will let you know when this happens. When you stated don’t mind their faces i just gt done saying that. Recconizing a new path in which i’m walking, yes different.

• Ernst Coetzee says:

Russ thankyou so much i have received my prophecy and its extremely accurate . I receive this prophecy in Jesus name. God bless you and all in your ministry.
    Ernst

• Reginaldo Cruz says:

Thanks Russ and Witty for the wonderful personal prophetic words I heard from downloading the mp3.
    I love it and I will listen to it again and again and again,
    Amen, Amen, Amen.

• Tiffany says:

Thanks to Jackie Trader and Charles Nwanko. Both of your words provided much needed clarity and confirmation. God Bless.

Tiffany

• Leonie James says:

Dear Russ & Kitty,
      Your ministry is such a blessing. Every word of your prophetic utterance rings true. This is indeed a new season for me. The Lord has said it – in my spirit I feel it, and you have reinforced it. God is without doubt calling upon a specially prepared people to work in the harvest field of this new day. I present myself to Him daily, so I may be armed and dangerous. I ask for your prayers, as I pray for you in your ministry.
      May God continue to pour upon you His favour as you minister to so many of His people. Again. please receive my heartfelt gratitude.

In Him,
      Leonie V James

• Carla says:

I just rec’d my prophetic word..it was right on..I had been praying wanting to know the hold up on what I was doing that were preventing my prayers from being answered and I had felt the Lord was telling me some things, but I have not learned to discern his voice yet…not all the time anyway…….anyway…it was right on target and lets me know why I haven’t rec’d what I have been praying for. When we ask God for something…there are things we need to do a lot of times to receive. For example….having a relationship with him and being obedient to what he has already told you so you can move forward and receive or things may be on hold..pay attention to what you think he is saying.
    Carla

• Felice Summers says:

Hello Brother Russell and Sister Kitty, I just received my word from you and want to thank you so much. I had not informed you that my husband, Jeff of 37 years passed away Jan 22nd of this year from cancer and the words like “devastation” were incorporated and the word as a whole is very accurate. Thank you again, and God Bless you, Felice Summers

• Melvin says:

Thanks prophet for the prophetic word, it’s so accurate and I received it in the name of Jesus Christ. May the Lord bless your ministry.

• David Spickerman says:

I just received my prophecy today. Have thank u. The word God gave u for me is right on the money. It has answered questions i’ve been praying about and given me more insight to and what God what to do in and through me. Thank u

• Vanessa Hardie says:

I receive my prophecy on Jesus name. It was so precise and on time. Just when I was feeling very low and doubting God and myself, God sent me a word. I am so grateful to Prophetess Rebekah and Father’s Heart Ministry.

Thanks and I love you all

Vanessa

• Jamia Davis says:

I received prophecy in June 2016 and it was revealed that the evil force behind my Bondage would be revealed. In about 6 months it was revealed and I thank God for his revelation always. The Daily prophesies given always line up to where I am in life and always speak true to my Spirit. I thank God for this ministry and the people He has chosen that are obedient to their call.

• Gayle Sackett says:

I received 3 words, from 3 different people. All were very encouraging and bore witness with my spirit. One of the prophets even tapped into my personality type…God is so good! Thank you ALL for what you do. Blessings to the entire ministry team. I will keep Fathers Heart Ministry lifted up in my prayers. My husband and I live in Dallas but we feast on the Morning Lights daily. So glad the Lord lead our steps to partner with yall!

• Cheryl T. says:

I received two words, one from Russell Waldon and Derrick Frazier. I appreciate the ministry of both prophets, it was very encouraging and I am looking forward to the near future for answers and clarity. God bless this ministry for their servants heart to minister to the saints, especially in a time where this is a rarity.

• BERDETTE says:

BERDETTE SAYS:

PROPHET/SEER SHOEMAKER YOU ARE ON TARGET 100%. IN 1989 I SAW A SIMILAR DREAM IN THE ELVATION AND IN 2013 THE ENGULFMENT OF THE OBJECT. THANKS – YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE CONFIRMATION THAT WAS NEEDED.

• Tandra & Ralph Gambino says:

Thank you for the prophetic word from Matthew Shoemaker. It truly is amazing to hear and know that God has our back in the situations we are facing. But more so, the promises that God is giving us dominion to reign as Kings and Priest’s before Him. And knowing that God is getting the pirates out of our way, who only want to take that which is good from us and leave us with nothing; they are defeated!! We are truly blessed by this ministry!!

• Rosalyn Wilson says:

Thank you very much for the prophetic word of God for my life. I receive every word of it, it is truly life changing for me and spoke to every situation that I have been and am facing. This word has literally gone in and turned the questions in my heart and challenges around in an amazing way. I cannot explain how it reached in and pulled me out of circumstances that have been going on for years, except to say it is Truly the word of God. Thank you for being obedient to the voice of the Lord. I am forever grateful, and I am becoming a partner. Rosalyn Wilson

• Marty Huddleston says:

I have contacted you twice now . I have no money to donate at the present time but belive God has sent you to give me a word of direction! I have been seeking God on which way to turn ,where to go for the next step in our lives God has called me out of retirement and has been sending me your word daily but I belive he ( God ) has a personal word that you now Hold . Please pass me that word you know hold ?
    I’m am the one that God has called to stand in a gap . Your word today confirmed that I am the bold one I will take that responsibility but need desperately to hear from the Lord himself . He has told me he has and is standing with the gate open just need a little direction to the gate .
    Thanks , in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
    ,marty Huddleston

• Sally Super says:

Thank you so very much for your incredible ministry. The prophetic words I have received from your team are right on and exactly what I needed to confirm what the Lord has been showing me. Those words are confirming and so encouraging. God Bless you as you continue to minister to the people of God, and help to bring them forth into their destiny!

• DAVID THOMAS says:

I am so grateful to God for this wonderful ministry. I have been blessed more than once by personal prophecy and I am blessed everyday by the email ministry. I share it with everyone I know. Prophet Russ sent my prophetic word that I told him I was desperate for at the time. They didn’t know who I was or what I wanted a word about. Everything that was prophesied was correct and timely. I have been greatly encouraged and blessed by this ministry and you will too!

• Mary says:

I just want know if I have to pay to get a prophetic word?

• Monique says:

I thank God for you both. I have recently received my prophetic word I requested in Feb. and how powerful it is. So many things came full circle in listening to your message. And so many things that I was not even aware of, I have much work to do. I appreciate all you do and the daily messages. God Bless you and your family.

• Maribel Dulinayan says:

Thank you for the prophetic word audio sent to me since i subscribe last September 2016, i can see its manifestation now. Thank you and i praise the Lord God who rescued me and lift me up. i claim your word and your provisioning in Jesus Name. Amen

• Olasunbo says:

Thank you so much for the true word of God that you gave me, it is a confirmation of what is going on in my life presently. May the lord anoint you with fresh anointing.

• Henry says:

Feed back for Prophetic Intern, Jo Anne:

Thank you for the prophetic word sent to me, but seen today. I would like to say I had no doubt that it was a message from the Lord at all. The message was quite spot on, encouraging and invigorating at a time I have been so weak. I receive the word and look upon the Lord. Thanks and God bless you.

Henry.

• Jade says:

Helpful, thank you!

• Johnna says:

I received a personal word in January of this year and a dream interpretation several weeks ago that were both right on concerning a specific relationship and things I was dealing with concerning that and followed the direction given. The Father is so good and I thank Him for servants such as these who minister truth and encouragement. I can’t wait to hear back on my other dreams! I have no doubt that I will receive encouragement and even some revelation in light of the Word. Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

• Stephanie Ange Adeoshun says:

Good morning,

I live in England (UK) and I received a personal prophetic word on March 16th 2017 from April Fraiser. Thank you for praying for me and my husband and delivering an accurate and timely prophetic word and for sharing some links. Those teachings are helping in strengthening my faith and grow deeper in God.
    I thank God for His anointing on the lives of the prophetic team at Father’s Heart Ministries. God bless you all.

• ALOIS HWAMIRIDZA says:

Thanks you very much Janice Holmes for recieving a word of prophecy on my behalf. confirm everything you said and pray for physical manifestation of it. GOD BLESSS YOU.

• Delamandre Christ says:

I have found you as an accurate prophet, and can see the days God gives instructions that I’m allowed to read your prophetic word in my inbox that the words might not help everyone; however they help the overcomer greatly. I challenge you to ask the spirit of God whom the overcome r is. The overcomer; not many overcomers- like some say the male child is still to be born as most know ( the one whose birth is predicted in revelations): read the letters in revelations, discover whom the overcomer is. The one that will keep His Father’s works till the end.

• Quionnes Carroll says:

Thank you so much for that on time and perfect word for this season in life. The audio word was spot on as well as the daily prophetic words. I feel as though you are they are a daily guide for me. I see and feel God moving. I thank God for you and your team! I will keep you updated concerning what God is doing in my life.

• Florence . says:

Thank you so much for words of encouragement and advise. It is true that as I try so hard to please God, there a lot of distractions. The word you gave me was really timely and encourges me not to give up but to continue to seek and follow God.
    Thank you and may God conitinue to bless this minisrty.

• karen austin says:

Thank you so much for the word confirming that it is time to step out and His favor is upon me in this new season. I have been been on Sabbatical from ministering for a period of six months as directed by the Lord. I have sensed a new direction in ministry. My hesitation has been right now I don’t have what I need to do this as I fully see. But a the word has said, I am to step out into open doors and provision will be made. Thank you and God richly bless your ministry!

• Janice Austin says:

I just want you to know that not only are the personal prophecies a blessing to me but the daily Prophetic Word is a blessing. I know you have been placed in my life by God! The type of revelation shared concerning me can
    only come from God. May God bless you!

• Philistia says:

Good day

I am writing this email from Cape Town South Africa just to say thanks for the personal prophecy and also the daily word. It just brings tears to my eyes how do you always know what to say – my situation is so heavy at the moment in my family but everyday God word from you to me gives me hope – I really appreciate the time you take to be quiet to listen to the voice of God.

I just wanted to say thank you so very much for allowing God to use you to encourage people all over the world.

May you continue to be a blessing to others

Regards
    Philistia Joshua

• Terry Stenset says:

I just had to give feedback how confirming the words have been for me , especially recently, even about the honey recently, then another word about keys. Now about the most recent about joy in place of discouragement etc. is so powerful and timely. It is a blessing

• rebecca0507 says:

Thank you so much for praying for me and delivering a very accurate and encouraging word. I have listened to it almost daily to get it into my spirit!! I truly am so grateful! It has been so fun praying into it. Can’t wait for what the father has in store!!! Much Love… :)

• Praise God for such devoted servants of Christ! My word was perfectly timed and correct. I received confirmation and guidance that is literally changing my walk with God for the better. We all need each other and how could I thank God Himself enough for the Prophets? By obeying Him, holding the prophets up in prayer and Worshipping my Abba Father! Bless you richly. Amen

• Richard Harris says:

The word you gave me was spot on. When I requested a word from you I didn’t give any information beyond my name. You gave an accurate word that contained numerous words of knowledge. You said that God would straighten out some crooked situations and people, and that He would break the power of illegitimate authority and word curses spoken against me. Yes, someone has schemed against me and caused me a great deal of legal problems, but God has been rolling back this assault one battle at a time. You even used an analogy of turning on the light and the cockroaches fleeing. That is is an analogy I use in describing demons from fleeing from The Light.

Thank you for this encouraging word, and may God bless you and give you ever greater revelation as you serve His people.

• Cheryl Coutris says:

Wow!!! For the last 4 years I have been the woman with the issue of blood (In more ways than one) when I first got that word I was amazed!! I have just been told by my G.I. doctor that I am healed of Crohn’s and in full remission, which confirms my recent word from Prophets Russ & Kitty that the father is redressing my injustices!!! Praise you Abba Father!!! This is my year of inheritance!! I decree and declare that I am not only healed but cured from this so called incurable disease!!! Thank you. You are such a blessing in my life!

• Frederick Mattson says:

Russ and Kitty: your spoken words over me the last 3 years has been such a blessing. Russ, you and I have had 2 prophetic conferences together, and since the last, my life has been playing out like a movie. the Holy Spirit truly speaks through you, and I have been strengthened by His words. I have used the Father’s words like a compass. I am sure we will do it again, as I love hearing the Father speak through you to me. You and Kitty are such a blessing!

• Tammy Ferrell says:

Father God in your mighty name I receive it!!!!Jesusssss!!!

• Cassandra says:

I thank you for the prophetic word you have given me. The prophecy is an accurate word for my life. I thank God and I thank you for the peace and healing taking place on the inside of me. May God bless you and continue to use you to be a blessing to others.

Love,
    Cassandra

• Joshua says:

Thanks for the prophetic word I received I feel uplifted by. I pray that I will be close to Jesus like I used to. And to serve him. I pray he helps shake out everything wrong in my life my sinful ways and helps me to be more loving, faithful, yielded, and obedient. God Bless!

• hfbryden says:

Thank you Russ, for the personal word given me recently. It was very accurate as to what I am going through right now and pointed out something that the Father is drawing my attention to. Also you mention ed rain and a cloud the size of a man’s hand was on its way… I had a dream about that where I saw that cloud approaching and God was telling me to prepare for the rain! So many things confirm that this is a very accurate prophecy for me at this time of my life. Thank you!

• Karin says:

Hello, Thank you for the Word reply to my February request. It was great confirmation on multiple things going on in my life right now. Especially on the wind portion, He has been teaching me about overturning tables of commerce and religion, driving out what was not supposed to be in the temple, the temple of the Holy Spirit (me) and replacing it with prayer (communion with Him) and healing. Yesterday He inspired me to draw a picture of the light and the wind of God lifting us and changing us into the image of Christ, by His transforming Light and His Wind of Change. Encouraged to wait upon Him for all that He has promised to come to pass.

• tina gilyard says:

thank you so much for being our Mentors

• tina gilyard says:

HI MY NAME IS TINA GILYARD AND JUST FOLLOWED UP ON MY PROPHESY . A SURE WORD FROM THE LORD TO ME . I BEEN CRYING OUT FOR ELAVATION.

• Ivona says:

Dear Russ and Kitty.
    Thank you for your ministry, love and passion for sharing The word Of God.
    Thank you for the word you allowed to flow into my life.
    Once again, Lord himself reminded me of the vision that was spoken to me over last couple of years.
    The first portion of the prophetic word was a confirmation of what He alredy spoke to me prior and the second portion of it was showing what’s yet to come. Holly spirit is tenable in this season. Your prophetic word carries reigniting power. I am greatly encouraged and reaffirmed. May God bless you both exceedingly, abundantly above all that you ask or think, according to the power that works in you ( us 😊)

• Tanya Turner says:

Thank you Pastor Derek for taking time to pray for me and send my prophetic word. The thing that blessed me most was hearing the YES of Abba Father to those things that are on my heart. He wants to give us the desires of our heart..and to hear that for myself in a personal way is very encouraging. I can continue to stand on His promises with strenthened faith. Blessings to you and all at Fathers Heart Minisries. Thank you Russ and Kitty.