• Shanthy says:

Thank you Prophet Russ for the swift response . God anwered my prayer through your prophetic word and I am amazed at how accurate God’s response through your ministry was! I have been a subscriber of this ministry for a long time and I continue to be blessed. Thank you for your instructions and the prophecy was so accurate to my current circumstances. Thank you and God bless your ministry. Your ministry is the main back up for my spiritual life. May God bless you more and more.

• Juli says:

Thank you for the personal prophetic word. So much of it resonated…and I look forward to see how the Lord unfolds His plan for me. The prophetic word prepared for those in February requesting a prophetic word also resonated very much. I’m so grateful for these words of encouragement. Thank you.

• MAE WINKLER says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for the right on prophetic words given me on this website. Not only at my personal request but everyday ones too. I am blessed, informed, instructed and encouraged through this ministry.

• rowena says:

thank you for the prophecy God bless you and your ministry I am expecting for the manifestation of my blessings

• Wondwesen says:

I thank you very much for your accurate prophetic words.It makes me to shift my life from wrong direction .I thank you again!!!!

• Big thank you to Brother Russ for the February 2017 prophetic word! I am in awe OF how aligned this word is with every other word I have received through daily devotions, messages, scriptures, and believers I have been praying with over the past 7 months.On Sunday, 5 Mar 2017, I was in church and our pastor spoke on Deut 1 that ‘you have been at this mountain too long – it’s time to break camp and move into the promise land!’ Hearing Brother Russ’ word was just amazing because it echoed with the message I heard on Sunday. I am in agreement with this prophetic word and will write it down so I can read through it regularly. May God continue to bless Brother Russ and his wife, Kitty in their ministry!

• Helan says:

Thank you for this amazing prophetic message. I feel in my heart that I am come a step closer to God. I thank you for your prayers and for the time you take for other people. May God continue to bless you.

• Zeldah Chidede says:

I am very happy receive his prophecy from you. I know i have been set free from the satanic bondages. Thank you Jesus

• Dina Daley says:

Thank you very much for the prophetic message. I am not one that goes around looking for prophets however, there has been an intense spiritual battle going on in my life lately. I am a believer and work in the ministry. I came to this website to receive a specific word that I needed. The prophecy I received was very accurate. Although my situation has not changed yet, the word I received encouraged me to go on a fast. During my fast I played the recorded prophecy several times a day to encourage myself to look ahead. Thank you for allowing God to use you.

• Matovu Samalie says:

I just have to tell you that the timing of your prophetic word’s delivery by email was quite miraculous! It came i needed to hear from God as i have bern struggling in ministry for really need a prophetic word. Thank you so much – words cannot begin to express how much this word meant am do grateful to God for using u this is a true confirmation from God thank you thank you so much can t stop listening to this prophesy over and over again my spirit being has been blessed . God good and amazigly faithful God bless you so much and continue to use you

• Candace Cosentino says:

There are no words that can express the awe in the prophetic message that I have received today. I have been embroiled in spiritual warfare for years now and I have been set free. I have experienced the ultimate in family betrayal and Jesus was there to support and encourage me every step of the way. Thank you Savior!!!!

• Zhylon Harris says:

I received my first personal prophecy on Feb. 1. When I requested the personal prophecy on the 12th of January I was looking for direction. When I received it, God used this wonderful Ministry, to be conformation for what God revealed to me in the Bible the same day. I recently received today the follow up prophecy for February, and though it was not a personal prophecy, it really spoke to me in my spirit just as every daily general prophecy does proving to me the anointing that this ministry has. God Bless You Father’s Heart Ministry and I look forward to partnering with you all.

• Helene says:

Received the prophetic word today and it was bang on! Thank you so much and I receive it in Jesus name!

• Samuel says:

Good morning fathersministry my name is Samuel from south Africa i am so happy to be the part of prophetic iam called as prophet I was so down in the past in my Faith because i was facing lots of challenges in my Faith remember iam called as prophet i have no income for now so that was making my Faith down I thought I am doing something that is nt in the will of God but since i meet father Russ my Faith is strong now i known God is changing my life for his glory you can’t live without prophets in your life nt beacuse iam prophet but i have seeming that thankyou so much prophets to make me stronger when God bless me iam going to sow seed halleluyah to jesus Christ of Nazareth

• Paris Dillard says:

First and foremost I want to thank God for you Russ and Kitty I received my personal prophetic word on today
    this word was a witness to my spirit it was really accurate in what I feel God is doing in my life. I receive this word in Jesus name knowing it will to come to pass God bless you both and keep me in your prayers.

• Cindy Boothe says:

Very encouraging word, Praise the Lord.

• Lakeisha says:

Today Russ, you sent out an email “Follow Up on Your February 2017 Prophetic Word Request”, and in the email was a word. I was completely caught off guard when listening at work. The word really ministered to my spirit, and I forgot where I was in that moment. I am so very thankful that you and your wife show what God’s heart is TRULY like for people.

• Vanessa Hardie says:

I thank you for that on time word. It was truly a blessing to me. I pray that God continues to move in Fathers heart monistry.

God bless

Vanessa Hardie

• Emmanuel Puddicombe says:

Thank you so much for the words in season sown into my life. I give God al the glory and say I receive the word of the Lord and await its manifestation. Glory be to the Lord. Thank you JoAnne for the prayers on my be had. May God Bess you and your ministry.

• Doug Greene says:

Thank you so much for speaking into my life. This words comes at a perfect time.

• Kesha Williams says:

I honor God for his love and faithfulness. I bless him for Prophet Russ and his beloved wife Kitty and the entire ministry team at Father’s Heart Ministry. You all are a blessing to the Kingdom. I received the prophetic word a few weeks ago and it has blessed my soul and heart to know the thoughts of the Father concerning my family and myself. May you continue to advance the Kingdom.

God richly bless and keep you all!

K. Williams

• nikki garrett says:

I must say this is one of the most accurate words I have ever received. I have had past issues just beating me up for the past two years….full of torment…and I shed a great many tears just trying to survive the enemy’s fiery darts. this was after decades of having a great walk with Him. the word was about the tormenting past that has just wretched my soul in ways I would never have dreamed of. anyway, this word gave the hope I needed to hear. thank you Russ and Kitty for your ministry.

• Prea says:

Thank you prophet Russ and kitty. Thank you for the truly blessed word that you have waited on the lord for and have received. It is a word that the lord has been speaking to me so often about and now a confirmation from your word has come. i now fully understand what the lord wants to do in my life and will be obedient to the his voice. Thank you you once again and may the lord Bless you and enlarge your ministry.

• Art Paul says:

Dear Russ n Kitty,
    Hello and greetings in the Name of our Most Beautiful Savior Jesus Christ !!!

Just want you to know that the Rhema of God’s Holy Word spoken here today thru you, Russ Walden and is confirmation of what the HS has placed in my heart. I also see other confirmations aligning with this word in this season, my dear friends. Sooooo … it is actually confirmation multiple, as in the 3rd in a row and that within a matter of moments in our standard of time !!! All glory be to God for His provision and His Word.

God bless you both as you continually serve in His Kingdom.

Your brother in Christ,
    In it for Him and His Kingdom,

Art Paul

• Betty says:

I received my prophectic word a couple of days ago and am still a bit overwhelmed by what was spoken. Every time I listen to it the tears start to flow. I can honestly say that the word was accurate and spoke regarding things I never mentioned in the email request. I am very encouraged and looking forward to all the Father has for me. Thank you so much for your obedience, clarity and transparency.

• Karen Hughes says:

Thank you so much Prophets Russ and Kitty. Thank you for taking the time to seek the Lord on my behalf. I have taken a little while to respond because I wanted to take time to truly listen, digest and pray. You confirmed what I have been hearing from others concerning me that there is a shift into a new season that is about to manifest and that has even begun in my life. I believe and I receive that this is a year of “yes and Amen” from the Lord in my life.

There definitely has been a struggling and a bowing down from the yoke of labouring and the Lord has been telling me for a while to embrace His yoke of “rest”. Thank you Jesus.

I was so encouraged and comforted by this word. God Bless you

• Dairlynn Petit says:

Hello Prophet Russ and Kitty Walden, Dairlynn Petit here; before i receive the prophetic word i was really struggling with my “story”, whether i should go forward or no. And their were valid reasons for it due to some of the events that are taking place in the world right now and the backlash that some are getting due to the very topic of my testimony. I became reluctant to move forward, until you came with the prophetic word. Immediately i broke down and began to cry. I was struggling with this inside. Yes i prayed about it but i needed to hear a confirmed word and Father sent you. Thank You for listening to the Father, obeying his voice, thank you for this prophetic ministry, and the school of the prophets where i have been richly bless to be a part of. I am so glad to be in a safe place to grow. And I’m so glad that you have such an obedient heart toward God to birth such a powerful ministry that’s needed in this end time. Such a blessing to me!!! Thank You Jesus!

• darcydowning says:

“I am increasing your brand!” Just a few days ago I told my husband I needed to work on my “brand” for my ministry. God is so good. His timing is perfect, even if having requested a word a while back, I needed the word today, not yesterday! Thank you Russ and Kitty for not holding back…especially the difficult parts! Thank you Jesus!

• Shea says:

When I received the word, I just wept because it was really accurate in what I’ve been sensing but haven’t been able to make clear… the vision God gave Russ to describe my state and season and for where He’d like to take me was spot on. I’m looking forward to embracing this season of deep trust, rest, and seeking Him so that the Lord can show me just how kind His intentions are towards me. God bless this ministry, continually. Amen!

• Maryann Rumsey says:

Thank you Rebekah Duchesneau for the word for my grandson. It confirmed some things. I am praying about sharing it with my grandson. Bless you.

• Constance says:

I received a word in November 2016 from Prophet Derrick Frazier saying I would get a new job and my salary would treble. I applied for a job two weeks later and as I write, I have signed the contract and start in 2 months. God is faithful! Thank you for your prophets Father.

• David Pitzo says:

Hello Russ ! I received your prophetic word today and I found it very encouraging, instructing and comforting. I love how God knows “stuff” in our life uses others that we don’t have personal contact with to speak to us. My situation is complicated, not unlike anyone else who is in transition. The metaphorical vision spoken and recorded was huge and something that I can keep unpacking over time….it’s the gift that keeps giving.

My wife Debra, who knows our situation so well, said it’s an excellent prophetic word. We are both encouraged deeply! Thanks for your ministry Russ and Kitty, we bless you in the name of Jesus!

Lisa Brown Lucas
    February 24, 2017
    I received my prophetic word from Russ and Kitty, the precision and accuracy of word could have only been from God. This word was confirmation, direction and revelation. Thank you for your willingness to let God you use.

• Diane Keppel says:

I received a prophetic word on February 20, 2017 for my son and it ended up being more for me. Russell Walden was the prophet. It was totally true and it was just what I needed. I thank you Russ for your ministry and taking the time to be used by God to give me a prophetic word. God bless you, Diane K.

• I’ve been super blessed by your word Russ & Kitty. It’s enough already, that the daily, highly-detailed word you give would lead me through a sort of “wilderness period” I’ve been experiencing, but the breakthrough prophecy I received really hit it! I’m still seeing the effects of this word, and new choices I’ve made play out now. Thank you so much for what you do!

-Bob

• Jennifer M says:

This is in response to Rebekah’s written word. First, thank you so much for your commitment to serve and hear from the Lord. I’m believing this year – 2017 – is the year for breakthrough – yeah! Your word about hearing prophetically is a desire so I’ll be pushing…l eaning in to hear the small quiet whispers of anything He is saying. About the word that my husband and I will be traveling with a prophetic ministry is significant and will keep this in my heart – I’m currently not married nor dating anyone. However, I will take this as a sign of what’s to come. Blessings, J

• Juanita Swart Drapp says:

Your Word was spot on!! Thank you so much for being obedient and listening to God’s voice so carefully. Yes I had promises from Jesus and HS seeing them face to face that has not come to pas. And Yes, Religion and disappointment in this New country has almost made me give up so many times. And Yes, I have been stagnated for a long time and betrayed by the people in my church. Sorrow and sighing has been part of my life (death of family and not getting to my heart’s desires) has been with me. But I keep on trusting and HS always takes me back to my promises and who God has called me to be. To write 100+ odd words to us here in LV must have been very hard and time consuming. But you have been faithful even in a time of loss and so much hurt. Jennifer is in heaven now and she knows the end from the beginning just like Jesus. Her prayers and your other saints in heaven is going to steer to greater things…quicker, easier and greater. Angels of breakthrough and miracles are being released daily to give direction and open doors. Heavenly armies and Angels are moving with you and every word you speak out in faith. Thank you for being faithful in releasing a New Covenant message and words. Thanks for being such a blessing and encouragement to Me and my friends here in LV. Juanita Swart Drapp

• Kristiana says:

Hi! I AM RECEIVING PROPHETIC WORD FROM PROPHET RUSS ALREADY SECOND TIME IN MY LIFE (the first was year ago) AND I CAN NOT FIND WORDS TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS OF GRATITUDE AND LOVE FOR THIS MAN OF GOD AND FOR FHM!!!! BOTH MY REQUESTS I MADE BEING IN THE MIDST OF ADVERSITIES AND TO BE HONEST IN DECEMBER I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE UP, AND I FELT ALL MY HOPE AND FAITH SLOWLY LEAVING ME, I KNEW IN MY SPIRIT THAT THIS IS WRONG, BUT MY HEART WAS IN SUCH PAIN AND I FELT VERY HOPELESS AND WORTHLESS. WHEN I RECEIVED MY PROPHECY I WAS CRYING AND CRYING…. BECAUSE FROM THE FIRST WORDS I KNEW THAT IT WAS GOD SPEAKING DIRECTLY ABOUT MY LIFE SITUATION, I WAS TOUCHED HOW THE LORD SAW MY SITUATION AND HOW HE HAS PREPARED THE SOLUTION FOR EVERYTHING I SUFFER FROM – I HEARD THE WORDS WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR TO MOVE FORWARD!!!!!!! THE PROPHETIC WORD AND WORD OF KNOWLEDGE WERE SO PROFOUND AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL!!!! THESE WORDS BROUGHT LIFE AND POWER BACK TO MY BROKEN SPIRIT!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE PREVIOUS PROPHECY A YEAR AGO WAS VERY ACCURATE AND PROFOUND TOO!!!!!!!!

• Nancy Ivanova Bravo Henriquez says:

Hi, I received an audio word from Prophet Russell on January 26, 2017 and although it was not a personal prophetic word it was however right on with the things I am going through in my life at this time. The Lord has made me promises which I am feeling in the spirit are about to manifest and I am extremely excited about it. I just wanted to thank Prophet Russell and Miss Kitty for their tireless obedience to The Lord by giving out these words and I would be so lost and discouraged without them. Thank You, Father :) -Nancy

• Ian Cosmas says:

Thank you very much for the prophetic word that was given to me by Charles Nwankwo. It has encouraged me and reassured me that God is going to do great things in the new season that He is opening up for me. I agree with the statement “There is time for everything and this is your time. A time for growth and increase. A time for all delayed blessings to be released”. I am starting to see God’s favour upon my life this year. I thank God that He is bringing “enlargement” along the way. I am reassured that now is the time to spread out. Now is the time to dare the impossible and prove Him. Thank you Lord.

• Francine Hicks says:

Good afternoon,
    I want to thank God for you Prophet Russ and your ministry team. I’ve been following your prophetic word for about 14 years and I have requested about 4-5 personal words from you and you have always ministered right where I am. This time was different because I did not ask for anything specific other than God to just speak to me. And God really did speak to me concerning some thoughts I had about myself, some people I’ve been in relationships with and some other facts. I am truly blessed by God and you as well. And I will be sending in a monthly donation.
    Thanks again and God Bless You

• BELINDA SLAUGHTER says:

I love your ministry and the daily word always speaks to my life in such a powerful way. I am believing God to meet you both one day and to have a meeting with you as the speaker in Philadelphia.

• Esther says:

I received a prophetic word from Joannemo today and I want to say thank you. Through prayer you connected to my heart. I am believing God in this prophesy that it shall come to pass. My spirit thirsts for his presence to listen and wait patiently.

• Ruwani Wickramaratna says:

I love the Father’s Heart Ministry Daily Prophetic Word-It speaks to me DAILY.The messages in the past few days are just for me.I know it is God the father speaking though you Prophet Russ.The voice couldn’t be clearer. May God Bless you and use you and Mama Prophet Kitty mightily in the day’s ahead.WE ALL need to hear the Father’s Voice.

• Mila Krantsevich says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic words you gave me! It’s mean a lot for me. I cried when I read it. Only God knows my heard and my thoughts. I received encourage, it was like breath of fresh air and drink of leaving water. You didn’t know what I prayed about but next day I received the words which were exactly answer for my prayers. Very clear word from God’s heart to mine. These amazing words from my Father bring hope and peace to me. God bless your ministry! Love it!!

• Lynda Cruz says:

My heart is overflowing with gratitude and expectant joy in wholeheartedly receiving and relishing the Word of the LORD today. I thank the Lord for the great spiritual wealth springing forth from this anointed ministry. Thank you Russ and Kitty.

• David says:

After reading the prophetic word I received today Shabbath, I thought it speaks wonderful but I did not feel it was written in my heart, and meditating and praying then I felt I can sing it to receive it, then I took the guitar and started with a chord and singing the first lines I stopped and immediately connected the microphone and opened the program to record.
    Then this is what came out, an improvisation, a song of this prophecy.
    One thing is a sentence, but a sung sentence has another level of power!

• Deborah Ann Smith says:

Greetings in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! First I would like to thank Sister Fran Dyer for a word in season; a word from the Lord spoken into my being. Yes to all that was written to me and it’s really wisdom that I seek as wisdom is the principle thing! God is wisdom! I am girding myself with the wisdom of God as I’m nothing without Him nor can I be anything. I really don’t know what to do without His leading, guiding, instruction and correction! Yes I’ve been blessed as the Lord has been speaking to me “I will guide you with mine eye and lead you in a plain and even path because of the enemy round about you.” God always keeps His promises; not one is ever broken. Father, I seek You in all things in Jesus’ name. Amen and amen.

• Karen Lynne Bickford says:

Also thank you to Karen Nania!

• Karen Lynne Bickford says:

PS: Further to the feedback I posted today, the Lord spoke to me to “believe His prophets”! Hallelujah! Thank you Lord!