• Nontokozo says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word, it was spot on.
    May God richely bless your ministry and increase you even more.

• Thanks for the Prophetic word Russ and Kitty Walden , the word is very encouraging and accurate. Before the new year came I sought God about what he was going to do this year and he revealed it to me through the Prophetic a number of different things he was going to do. Going into this new year something changed in my life in the area of praying, my prayer became more passionate and full of the fire 🔥 of the spirit. I was not all quite sure of what was happening but know it’s clear to me. Some how I knew that God wanted me to spend time In praying. God bless you Russ and Kitty Walden and thanks again for everything.

• Sandra says:

Just read my prophetic word and it is right on! Ty so much and God bless you richly!!

• Anne Kigo says:

Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty, I have received your prophetic word in my life for year 2020. I have read the message several times and will be obedient and listen to the voice of God. I feel truly blessed and edified to receive such a message and thank you both immensely for taking time to lead God’s children in the right direction. May God bless you both.

• Trails jombo says:

Thank you very much, I am so blessed and encourage. May God continue to bless your ministry in Jesus name. Amen

• Mari Garcia says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word you have given me. It is very accurate and it has given me hope to carry on. I thank you for your ministry and for pouring into the lives of many. May God bless you richly!

• Ebele Orakpo says:

I bless the name of the Lord for your lives – Prophets Russ and Kitty. You have been a great blessing to me. Every morning, I look forward to reading What the Father Says and most times, they are always on point. I have been tremendously blessed. Thanks for the answer to my request for personal prophecy. I would love to enroll in the Prophetic courses but right now, the funds are not there.

• Pearson Banda says:

Hallelujah
    Thanks for the timely accurate and encouraging prophetic word. It has given me more strength and confidence. In fact things are beginning to shift as I am walking on the puddles laid out by the Holy Spirit. Thank you Jesus.
    Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty.

• Thanks for the word. It was very encouraging for me.

• Kevine says:

I have been deeply touched and edified by your prophetic words and I will be using it as a guide for 2020.

• Amanda Welthagen says:

My life has been one off completely trust in the Lord, His Grace and Mercy’s pulled me out off the darkest most abusive area’s. Giving me Father’s Heart daily word was my manna from Heaven.
    Prophet Russ and Kitty Walden if it wasn’t for your diligence sending out your daily email, I would’ve been lost long ago.
    I thank FATHER GOD 👑 every day for you both my Messenger’s from Abba Father’s.
    Thank you, Thank you for never giving up on your visions and goals, you are saving lives!!!
    Much love and appreciation.
    Amanda

• isah says:

Thank you father for my personal profecy and I received every word. Thanks

• Cristian says:

Thank You Father for all the Blessings from the Message for me. In Jesus Name I receive all the Blessings from The Lord for me.
    Thank You Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden

• Onyekachi Nwankwo says:

God bless dear prophets of God. The words you have spoken by the Spirit of God will help me walk closely with God, obey His leadings and enjoy His promises.
    I look forward to partnering with you soon. God bless all that you are.

• Bupe says:

I thank you for my personal prophesy and I pray that God Almighty continues using you greatly. I receive the glory of the Lord upon my life in Jesus’ name, Amen

• Thanks you very much. Prophet Russ and Kitty, I received today my prophetic word from God and accurate according to what happened to me now. I pray 2020 my full blast breakthrough both spiritually and financially. Again, Thanks much to your ministry. God bless you, both Forever. Prophet Russ and Kitty.

• Moses Phiri says:

My prophetic word for 2020 from Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden has given me hope and direction on what I should do to see radical change made manifest in my life. I am so blessed by the prophesy. May God bless your Ministry and continue to bless many through your Ministry.

• Martha says:

Thank you dear Prophets for the word. The personal prophetic word is accurate and timely. It has lifted me and given me direction on what to do this year 2020. I am blessed and indeed God is fighting my battles for me. God richly bless you for your good work

• Judith Hastings says:

Thank you. It was right on. the Lord is always faithful. yes I have been told I was a carrier, but never a carrier of what, so this helps to better understand. I have also been told I operate in the five fold ministry, I am a women’s ministry leader in my church. And I have given words to others, but sometimes when it is just to me, doubt sometimes comes in. That is why I was asking for a word from someone who knew nothing about me. Thank you again. Yes, I do give often, to those the Lord tells me to. Always have. I would like to partner with more ministries, and God knows that, and maybe in the future I can as I increase. God bless you.

• Caroline says:

So grateful for the powerful, encouraging and empowering prophetic word I received today. I will continue to meditate on it. May God continue to do exceedingly and abundantly above all you ask or think in your ministry! Thank you so much. Blessings.

• Rita J. Huff says:

I appreciated the word you gave me. I certainly need Beauty for Ashes. I have been declaring on an ongoing basis those things that the enemy has robbed me on a personal level & for my family. I receive this word & want to implement into my life. Some of what you said was a Confirmation of those gifts I already been given. But, I need to go deeper in the Word & in prayer. Thank you & God be with you & Kitty ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE!

• Lucy says:

I praise God for His obedient servants Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden!!! Glory be to God! The prophetic word is so accurate about what am leaving behind and the birthing of my pop-up Miracle in Jesus name!!!! To God be all the glory!!!

• Thank you, Prophet Russ, for the amazing 2020 prophecy. It wildly exceeded any expectations, and I have read it countless times. Not only was your Word encouraging, it offered challenging instruction and very specific, detailed glimpse of what I can expect in the year ahead. This already is life-changing for me as I linger on the brink of leaving my Lot behind. This Word also already evokes all of my courage in following through. I can tell already that the year ahead will be extremely more fruitful for having requested and received this Word. Thanks again and God Bless you!

• Cherise S. says:

The prophetic word I received was confirmatory and aligned to what God was showing me in dreams and prayer. It was a powerful encouragement that pressed me take take my faith further than I ever have and truly step out in faith. I feel incredibly blessed and honored that God would bring these words through his servants. I was amazed by the substantial and detailed nature of the word and showed that you took time to go before God on my behalf. Thank you so so much and I praise God for your ministry!

• Esther, Australia says:

Thank you so much! I requested a personal prophetic word for the year 2019. Looking back through this year your prophecy really happened and helped me through some circumstances. Today I received my personal prophecy for 2020 and again it speaks into my circumstances. Very encouraging. I really appreciate your ministry and you prophetic accuracy and hearing from God!

• Kathy Stowell says:

Praise be to God for Prophets Russ & Kitty Walden, I received my personal prophetic word today I needed confirmation on several things that God spoke to me an these Prophets told me exactly what Father God had said to me, I was so thankful an felt so blessed to have these Prophets speaking an confirming into my life. I am grateful to know that God’s truth is being spoken through these Prophets. Blessings, peace, and abundant joy to overflowing be in your life, thank you for this word.

• Monique Smith says:

Blessings to you. Thank you so much
    The words speak to my heart yes I am
    encouraged to press in and not let go

God bless you may 2020 be an overflowing
    Of glory over you and through you to others

Love
    Monique. Australia

• Deborah cardinale says:

To God be the glory! This is very accurate and spot on, I believe the Father is bringing it to pass as Hes revealing so much in the secret place with many revelations. I’m astonished now and yet am so excited about the new year. I believe it will start even before New Years 2020. Its Christmas time in the Spirit. Bless you Prophet Russ and Kitty Walden and your Ministry. Im believing Highest hearts desires and greatest dreams fulfilled not only in my life but in all of your lives as well. BLESSINGS 2020🙏🌹🌏🎁🍎🐎🥰

• Deborah Tutela says:

Thank you so much for the beautiful prophetic word! It was filled with the Presence of the Lord, and my expectancy level soared as I read it. I’m so deeply thankful for your ministry ❤️

• Vonnie says:

I was tremendously blessed by the prophetic “proceeding word” that was sent to me by Russ and Kitty a couple of days ago. What they heard from the Lord regarding my father had shouts of praise coming out of me! My heart is overcome with joy! I am also very happy to hear that my breakthrough is coming. The guidance Father is giving through this word is certainly helpful and encouraging for the upcoming year. Thank you so much. I would also like to say that I was very blessed by the prophetic word that Derrick Frazier had for me a couple of months ago. It has not yet come to pass but I believe with all my heart it will! I sensed the word he received to be accurate. Thank you bunches! I receive both of these prophecies with joy and continue to be in awe of Father’s love and goodness to me.

• Lena says:

Thank you for responding so quickly, it is overwhelming but I feel Gods Love, I love the lord and his words, I believe that prophet Ross and Kitty are truly speaking what God wants them to say, I will listen and keep my eyes open, God is a good God and wants what is best for us, I don’t feel worthy of it all but I will praise the lord, he deserves the Glory, Gods will Gods way , hallelujah

• Camelle Howard says:

WOW!!! I am speechless! When I began to read this word I had to close my laptop, shut my eyes, take a moment and start again because of the power that came from what I was reading. This word was soooooooo RICH, ACCURATE and CONFIRMING of what God has been speaking to me. (HE also added some surprises!!) Thank you Russ and Kitty for seeking God and HIS heart concerning me. This word was definitely what I needed for encouragement, hope and direction. God bless the both of you, your ministry and everything that concerns you!!! :)

• Cindy says:

Russ & Kitty are the Real Deal! The prophetic reading I received today is very accurate and very exciting! I can’t wait for this to come to pass. Thank you and Love you Guys! Blessings ~ Cindy

• Peter Dinh says:

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Thanks prophets Russ and Kitty. My heart rejoices every time I receive the word of God through you. God speaks directly to my situations and He comforts me and guides me the way out.
    Praise the Lord for the anointing on you!

• Silvia Eason says:

Wow. God heard my cry, eventhough I dondonfeel deserving. The way He is going to use me next year is off the chain. I can’t wait for this. That’s all I’ve been praying about, for God to use me like that, to be Hos mouthpiece and to safe the unsaveable. Thank you Jesus

• Sami Mnguni says:

Thank you very much for the prophetic words of encouragement.My health has tremendously improved. My sons have been called for job interviews and I believe that they are already successful through your prayers.

• Kathy Rule says:

I’ve just listened to the recorded prophetic counseling session I had with Terri. I was very excited before about the work God is doing in and through me, but now, I almost can’t grasp how amazing God’s plans are. There was much confirmation of who I am and what God called me to and there is much encouragement. Thank you so very much!

• Fletcher Enoch Adusu says:

THanks for the prophet words over my life and I thank God for that, my issue is am a head teacher here in Africa.. (Ghana-bronikrom d/a primary school). In the school kids are suffering with hunger, books, ict tool’s to enable them learn hard and achieve the goal. So am pleading on anybody here to come in my aid help me out and help the kids as well. Thank you so much. With this address, fletcher.enoch@gmail.com

• Carisia Francis says:

I was obedient and sowed into a Ministry here in Trinidad and before I left the same Ministry sowed back into my life 3 × the amount I sowed. God also spoke to me because of my obedience that opened the door for my breakthrough.

• Karin says:

Thank you for the beautiful words!!

Thank you for your gift of the faith of today I take it and received in name of God. “I received my now answer from heaven right now”,

All the best for Russ & Kitty,

Karin.

• I read your prophetic dream interpretations ministry’s report. I did not know that the bible went into such detail about dreams and their meanings.This report was very informative.

• MAN Mariana says:

I received word of God today.Very important for me .Thank you!!

• Arinola Onayiga says:

Good day to you, I’ve read the comments and feedbacks and cannot wait for my personal word of prophecy which I’ve requested.

God bless your ministry the more, and God bless you Prophets Russ and Kitty.

• Regina Fairbairn says:

Today I received my personal Prophecy. From the momemt start reading it, I felt such a love and truth behind every single Word. What is shared with me is accurate and sharp as a 2 edged sword. I’m so thankfull for the time that Russ and Kitty have taken to seek God the Father for a specific Word for me. This will change the course of my life. Again, many thanks and God Bless and multiply everything you do. Regina

• Mary Minor says:

I received my prophetic word. I believe and I receive the word. Thank you for speaking into my life w

• Lovemore Mlanda says:

Thank you for the prophetic word. I was immensely comforted to get an insight of what to expect in year 2019. It was quite a relief to learn that God is fighting my battles for me. I wait on the Lord for His mercy and blessings.

• Seema says:

Thank you dear Prophets of the Most High, Russ and Kitty!!
    I had tears in my eyes as you were unfolding God’s heart for me, in the personal prophetic word I received today!! It is so accurate, so timely and has lifted up my spirit to soar joyfully in Jesus’ arms once again!!!
    May God bless you both immensely and also the ministry He has so graciously bestowed in your obedient and surrendered hands… I am looking forward to joining the Prophetic School, just awaiting more instructions from you of where to begin.
    With joy, Shalom!
    Seema

• Yelena Morrison says:

I was not able to sleep and remembered that most of the time that means God wants a conversation. I immediately felt led to go and check my email to see if I recieved my word, and I sw it! I dont know how I missed it before, it was there since mid october! I received the word from Terri, As I read the word for me I broke down with tears of joy and deep gratefulness. My word was directly related to whY God has been telling me and I cant thank you enough for following the Holy Spirits calling on your ministry , you have in turn blessed so many, myself included. Forever grateful to God for you. Blessings ans peace upon you!

• Patricia Bennett says:

I received the prophetic word today from Monica, Totally accurate! !! I thank God for your ministry. I pray that God will bless you and your ministry, and give you revelation of who he is and of his presence and even greater downloads of his prophetic words for others. Blessings :-)

• Patricia Bennett says:

Thanks for the prophetic word today! Totally accurate! ! I thank God for your ministry and I pray that God will continue to bless your ministry and flood you with His presence and power and a greater revelation of his word!!! Blessings :-)