• Neo Radebe says:

Thank you Oracles of God for the word that has encouraged me to pray more and focus on what God is doing this season.

• Stephsnie says:

The prophetic word I received was like a breath of fresh air that refreshed my spirit with a confidence that was so peaceful and put my heart and mind at rest!

• charlotte wilson says:

My God Hallelujah!!
    My Soul Is Totally Afire After Receiving My Personal Prophecy.
    Thank You Both So Much !
    Blessings To You Both As Well As Your Ministry.

• Lisa Sharpe says:

I didn’t realize I could leave feedback and am so glad to offer it. I received 4 prophetic words when I made my request for the year. I have been stunned and deeply encouraged by the gracious words that the Lord sent me through the folks who ministered to me. They are all as genuine as it gets, mentioning small details that only the Lord could know. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I needed that encouragement after a very difficult 2019. While many of the things the Lord said through them are still in process, I sense that God is moving in them. There was one particular word that I want to offer a praise and a testimony for, because it’s fulfillment is already occurring. (I don’t know if I am allowed to mention the name of the minister, so I will keep that to myself for now. ) This came after a year of one terrible experience after another at work. My husband and I were both exhausted with it but I needed to keep working. No doors for a transfer were opening. In the fall I began declaring over my life that on January 1st my life would be different, even if I couldn’t see what God was doing. What I could see was that on January 1st my company merged with another company. On January 21st, I received my first (of four) prophetic word with scriptures and principles that seemed to be suggesting that I needed to leave my job and trust God for my provision at this time. I prayed, “Lord, I can’t just tell my husband that I am going to quit my job because of a prophetic word.” I didn’t have to. Within 48 hours, my very secure job, in a company I had been with for 10 years, was eliminated and I was sent home with a small severance package. It’s as if God was saying, ” I am creating a way for you to do what you have been longing to do for the Kingdom.” So on January 1st God’s answer was already on its way to me and the confirmation that the end of my job was OF GOD was given through an FHM prophetic minister. This is powerful stuff!! The word also provided me with some general guidance from the Lord about my need to stand on His word and start doing the things for Him that I have been dreaming of. After much prayer about a place to start, that work begins in earnest today. (Now if only I could find out what the 4 steps are that the word mentioned!!) I don’t know what else to say except thank you!

• Christina says:

Thank you for blessing me with your powerful words and prayer!

• Nancy says:

Dear Honorable Man and Woman Of God,
    Thank you so much for your labor in prayer for me and my circumstances. That word was an on time word that I needed to receive. It really lifted me up and has put a press in me to push forward. Thank you so much for your love and gift to Gods people. Be Blessed and you will be truly blessed beyond measure for your dedication to Kingdom Business and Kingdom Building.

Sister Nancy

• Solomon Ezike says:

I received my personal prophecy and it was very accurate though I am waiting for its manifestation and fulfillment.
    Thanks
    Solomon
    Nigeria

• Chidiebere says:

I was blessed by the prophetic words. I thank God for your ministry. May He strengthen you always.

• 10 Laburnum Lodge Cobden Street Stoke On Trent ST3 4EL says:

Thank you so much for spending the time to pray it really touches my heart Not to give up this word encourages me greatly Thank You

• Susan says:

Hello
    Thank you for the prophetic word which I received a couple of days ago. I gave no information at all concerning my situation but the Holy Spirit spoke right into the midst of the trial I am experiencing and gave me strength to continue rather than walking away. The word also Spoke into future ministry and is in line with words I have received from other prophets in the past but it reflective of a ‘now emphasis’ that is I am seeing mirrored in my circumstances and relationships.

Susan

• Patricia McDonnell says:

I thank you Russ & Kitty for your prophetic word that was very accurate and appropriate for my situation. I mentioned that I was moving to Arizona and you stated that I would be mentored, which is occurred this February. I love your daily prophetic word and pray for your ministry. Love in Christ, Patricia from Maryland (soon to be Arizona)!

• Anu Hernandez says:

Thank you so much Russ and Kitty for the wonderful prophetic word you sent me. I can’t even begin to describe how accurate and comforting it was to receive so much confirmation that God has His hand on my life. I continue to read and meditate on you prophetic words because God reveals more of His truth each time. I am so grateful that you took the time to do this for me.

• Colleen Klippenstein says:

I received a prophetic word and it was spot on! I accidentally deleted it from my email and would love to have another copy sent to me if at all possible? Thank you!

• Teron Smith says:

I received my prophetic word it was confirmation and it exhalated me to keep striving.

• Cindy Wallace says:

Yes I received the prophecy from a Dawn Reilly. It did minister to me a lot. Thank you very much! If you receive anything else for me, please send.

• Christine Hunt says:

I cant begin to tell you how many times fathers heart ministry has helped to pull me out of the dark place and bring encouragement in my life. During my prophetic word, there were things spoken over me that only my father in heaven could know. Thank you for what you do and the lives you have positively effected. I know you certainly have helped me.

• Theresa Kerr says:

What an awesome prophecy. I review it from time to time and am blessed each time. Also, I seem to get more revelation out of it the more I re-read it. When a prophetic word is spoken over you, it gives you hope and lifts your spirit just knowing that we serve a God who desires only the best for us. Thank you so much for carefully praying over each of us!

• susanuganecz says:

Thank you for the prophetic word! There were a couple specific points in the prophecy that spoke great encouragement into my life. I have saved the “word” and will go back to it from time to time to see how it is unfolding in my life.

• Pascal says:

I received à Word of blessing and this Word was already my blessing.
    I love to read your prophecies each day and they often speak to my Heart
    Keep this wonderful ministry alive for us all

• Richard Omand says:

Good Stuff

• Harriet says:

The prophetic word I received today is accurate and clear. It explained in details what I am passing through currently. Solution was also given. I believe I will start working on that. God bless you father’s heart

• AD says:

Received the prophetic word that resonated deeply in my spirit. Agreement on things that were spoken previously.

• Jeanne Holmes says:

The prophetic word that I received was so accurate and profound! I believe things are starting to line up according to the details within the word. Thank you so much & God bless your ministry.

• carol holmes says:

yes, I received my prophetic word for 2020. the word was so accurate . As I received the word they became prayer points. thank you

• Agbi Samuel says:

I was truly blessed with the prophetic word sent to me. I have an assurance in my spirit that the word is for me. Thanks so much Prophets Russ and Kitty.

• Andrea Razay says:

Thank you very much for your accurate and timely prophetic words. I have been blessed and am seeing changes with my family cirumcstances. Thank you Prophet Russ and team.

• Teresa Soto says:

Yes I received a prophetic word and was truly blessed. Thank you for your ministry.

• Pearson Banda says:

Thank you for the timely accurate prophetic word concerning this year. The word has set me focused precisely to what the Lord wants and already doing.

• waltraud Haag says:

I´m really blessed by your daily word and by your prayers! Still growing. . . .

• Israel Moussa says:

Thank you Prophets for your kind assistance. Jesus made me a member of the FHM family and therefore my loyalty is flawless, because he is the one who orders all my actions. The prophetic message established and maintains a communication between me and my lord, and I completely attached to this communication. Sincerely Yours

• Rose says:

I am so blessed by this ministry to be honest and I feel that they are truly genuine servants of the Most High God our Heavenly Father. I received 2 prophecies that both arrived at the time I needed them most because I had been seeking God so they were timely. I was so blessed and encouraged and I will be starting one of the courses in breakthrough God willing this week. I am so excited and super encouraged. We thank and bless God for you both and we love you. Rose Cox

• Adegbite Kabirat says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic words. The words came at a time my heart was heavy but the words gave me a new strength and hope. The words gave me encouragement. I pray for the words to come to fufillment in my life.

• Eric Chan says:

Hi! I received your word for me and waiting it to be fulfilled in my life. Im holding on to these prophetic words to change my life and finances for good. Thank you so much! God bless you and your team!

• S.R. says:

Yes I received a word & thank you & God continue to bless you. I really appreciate it.

• OLIVIA MCCLELLAN says:

Blessings for the prophetic word that was spoken over my life, on time, relevant, and confirmation that The Spirit of The Living God still moves and speaks through His modern day prophets!

• melake says:

Hi Prophet Russ and Kitty thanks very much yes I got my prophesy from your ministry. I am really blessed with the prophetic word you sent me. May God give you the power of his grace so that you can be able to continue your ministry that we are to be imparted by your prophecy. God bless you!!

Melake!!

• Grace says:

Yes i receive daily and im blessed very timely and blesding .

• Ifeanyi Isaac Nwachukwu says:

Yes I was truly blessed with those prophetic words,thanks, God bless ,more grace

• Cynthia, says:

To say your ministry is a blessing to my life would be an understatement! The accuracy of the daily prophetic is astounding.I always look forward to the daily emails.No matter what I’m going through the Lord always speaks to me through this ministry.God bless you and love from Kenya.

• Annie says:

Dear Russ & Kitty, Thank U for prophetic word I received. God bless you both and the team. Annie

• Nick Woon says:

Thank you so much Russ & Kitty for the prophetic word! It has touched me on a heart and soul level. I receive it in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus! I cannot wait to see it manifest in my life!

• Bobby says:

I received a great Word from God. It blessed my soul. I will continue to pursue my Lord Jesus’s presence relentlessly. Thanks father heart ministry.

• Donna says:

I received a prophecy definitely on point. God bless.

• Martina says:

Yes i did get the prophetic words. They are a standard for my life, they helped me grow deeper in my walk with Christ.Thank you so much

• Stephanie Solomon says:

YES I AM RECEIVING PLEASE CONTINUE GOD BLESS!

• Kui says:

Grateful for the prophetic word I received. It was the push I needed to step out in faith and make mine a life of prayer. Thank you!

• Deonarine Maharajh says:

yes I did get a couple of prophetic words which were very helpful in the situation and the person involved has
    improved in their health situation .Thanks prophet Russ and team and praise the Lord.

• Bea says:

I was truly blessed with the prophetic word that was released, very on point. Thank you so much.

• Shanda Donahue says:

Yes I did receive your word and it was right on with What God is doing in my life. Thank you for your daily words.

• Patricia Langston says:

Thank you for your labor of love. I received the word sent with much expectation, gratitude, and thankfulness. It has encouraged me to continue on in the prophetic. In addition to receiving joy from seeing precious ones encouraged & set free, it takes me deeper into intimacy with the Father who gives freely.
    When the word given fully manifest I will share His glorious outcome with Fathers Heart Ministry
    Blessings