• Bonnie says:

Wow! I am blown away at how precise the word was down to the words used. It was confirmation and affirmation! Thank You, Lord! And thank you Prophet Russ! God bless you!

• SANA JACQUELIN says:

Thank you for confirming the work of the Lord in life. It confirms and explains the word I received in more details and directions during a recent christian seminar. Thank you for being so precise.

• KEN says:

The word spoked is a seed planted on Good soil

• Kato Dan Morgan says:

Beautiful prophecy God bless you

• Lilian says:

Thank you very much for your word. It confirmed something I have struggled with for many years not knowing what direction to take. The word is right in season to uplift me and restore hope as I continue to wait on God’s timing. God bless

• Peter Muiruri says:

Thank you for the word. I appreciate. It was able to resonate with what is in my heart.

• Teresa Richardson says:

Your word from the Lord does speak to my spirit. I was a preemie and not expected to live, but He intervened and kept me alive. I have always felt set apart. This is my time and I take my first step on the new path He has made for me

• Merry says:

You stated that we are called to rule in the midst of our enemies. Who are you serving? My guess is that you are serving the OT God. In the NT Jesus told us to love our enemies. to bless those who persecute us. At the end of this road, there are no enemies. If we love our enemies, they will love us. They will cease to be enemies. If there are no enemies, who will we rule over? War invents enemies and people to fight. Love invents peace and brotherhood.

• April says:

Thank you for your word that I received from your ministry. It was right on target and a great encouragement for what I am walking through.

• Amen & Amen for today’s Word.

• Dudu says:

Thank you for such an accurate word. It has helped with direction and has given another sense of hope and believe. We bless the Lord for such a gift in our time. God bless! Shalom!

• Adefioye Olujide Emmanuel says:

Russ and Kitty Walden, we are so blessed to have you around in a time like this when many are so clouded with many uncertainties, torn between not knowimg what is divine and wanting to do what is divine. So grateful we can drink from your fountain. Shalom!

• Sara Mason says:

Ty v much for your word on gods intention in my life

• Sickero Bartley says:

Truly this is a Word from The Throne room of God. I now know that He hears my petitions and plans to give me an expected end. Also a life of peace and abundant Joy. God is with me always. This word is for me and I receive it in Jesus mighty name. God bless you Prophet Russ and Kitty.

• Sickero Bartley says:

This prophecy is vital to the direction The Lord would have me to take. I needed to hear this so much and everyday I would anticipate to hear my personal prophecy until God led me to this site. God bless you Prophet Russ and Kitty. I am truly blessed and touched by the word. Now all I have to do is to obey His voice and apply my heart unto wisdom. Continue doing the will of The Father He is an awesome God. God bless you in Jesus name.

• Dominique Sanders says:

Thank you to Father’s Heart Ministry and to Nancy Crites for a very accurate prophetic word. I wasn’t particular about the areas of my life that needed clarity, yet everything that was written concerning me was true. The word gave me hope and is something I will always cherish! I will send updates as things start to manifest ☺️

• Suzanne Lacroix says:

Hi
    Thank you for your word but I do not understand the meaning of it. Could you clarify what you said. Thank you

• Ronda says:

Thank you for the word. I receive it in Jesus’ name. It was encouraging and edifying and I will keep the faith and trust the Lord to do what He promised to do. I can already feel a change coming. God bless you all :)

• Annette says:

Dear Russ,
    Thank you for your Prophetic word for me. It has taken me a few days to pray and digest it all. It was certainly encouraging . You have accurately spoken of things in my past, present and hopefully my future. You have given me hope that God has not finished with me yet. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

• Jason says:

Was watching King Jesus Ministry about power of a vow. Maldonado was preaching about vow to God in the bible where few people said when God did something they asked for they make a vow. I did exact same thing asking for wisdom, word of knowledge or a word from some one about unpardonable sin. This I asked on 4th of August and I check my email today the 5th and see from you in the email talking in your video will be talking about unpardonable sin. That was quicker then I expected and best explanation of the unpardable sin if seen thanks.

• JOHNNY BUSHNELL says:

It meant a lot to me to get an prophetic word over my life from God..I broke down in tears when I was reading it..I thank Fathers Heart Ministry and my heavenly father for his wonderful word over me.

• Alice Willis says:

The prophetic word I receiived is accurate, I must leave the past behind and let God lead into the good future He has for me. Alice

• Deana Wolverton says:

Dear Russ and Kitty,
    Thank you so much for the prophetic word you sent me day before yesterday. It really speaks to my heart and my situation. I’m greatly blessed and encouraged and am looking forward to having the prophetic counseling to more effectively move forward with the word. I will update again. God bless you both richly.

Deana

Hannah Sam

Thank you very much for the promise message to me from you. It is very enlightening and I am highly motivated to go closer to my Lord and Obey Him what He says to me.

• jane says:

I take this seriously ITS MY TURN

• Paul Gwisai says:

thank you soo much this is just what I needed. May God continue to increase you….

• Desmond Phagan says:

Thank you for the insight you words always seem to pan out even if it takes awhile I notice that even your daily prophetic word go right along with what I feel in my spirit your accuracy as a prophet is phenomenal

• J.Stephon Deen says:

Thank you for allowing God to use you1 Thank for the word of conformation and what God is doing for my right now and future. I needed that word

• Chinyere says:

Thank you for my word, I am ready for God to move in my life and deliver me and I recieve the word if it’s truly what Yahweh has said

• Arinda says:

You guys have surely blessed me this morning. The prophecy is quite accurate especially the part of breaking away from specific toxic relationships.. it’s the second time God has highlighted that.
    I bow in adoration of the most high.. Thank you FHM

• Rahul says:

Thank you and God bless you for sending me a Word of God for me, i am totally blessed and encouraged. Most of the time i cried from inside while reading the mail. Very heart touching mail i have received.
    Thanks
    Rahul Lohra

• Alison says:

Thank you for the word. It truly resonated with me and I hope to provide you with a t estimony very soon!

• Manny Laso says:

Than you for my word. Very Timely. I am very encouraged by it. Thanks for your ministry. I appreciate it.

• Anne Sudbury says:

I just received and read a prophetic word from Prophets Kitty and Russ. It was very encouraging and uplifting and spoke directly to my heart. The words gave direction and confirmation. I feel grateful and Blessed!

• Joelene says:

Thank you so much for the word. I receive it and saying it over myself over and over on a daily basis because I need what the Lord has spoken to manifest and walk in his perfect timing and will.
    Every time I read it I get more insight and strength to move forward. This word brought me to a whole new level spiritually in the Lord.
    I am really grateful to the Lord and to your ministry.

• martha says:

Your words truly came from Father’s heart. To hear that I wasn’t disqualified but in transition, getting kicked out of the nest to learn to fly. It helped settle the anxiety I’ve been experiencing and trust his process. Things are changing around me and it’s miserably uncomfortable but it’s to move me to the next level. You put words to the emotions I’ve been experiencing but didn’t have words for. Thank you so much!

• Chris says:

Dear Father’s Heart Ministry,

I thank you for the letter of prophetic understanding of where God wants me to be. In regards to Him showing you about the rainbow coat, I was unaware of this. It’s interesting I am wondering what it means for me? What you said about hearing the fluttering of feathers made me think of past times something like that has happened. Last year when I was caught up in the lie of Satan when he made me believe I had blasphemied the Holy Spirit I saw a vision of a white bird flying into the air from where it stood. At the time I thought it was the Spirit leaving me for what I did but, now I know better knowing what it really was. I believe He was working with me all the way back then to where I am now. Also, just last Saturday as I was pulling into my driveway I found a hawk’s feather. Maybe it is a confirmation that this is indeed from the Lord and will pass to cause me to bear fruit? Anyway, thank you.

From, Chris

• Lana says:

I was encouraged to find a prophet who seemed to be credible and was on the elijahlist website, which I felt gave the ministry credibility. Several family members asked for a prophecy from Russ Walden, and each seemed to be very encouraging and scriptural. Understandably, I was quite shocked and disturbed that upon reading the individual prophecies, several were found to be identical, word for word. How could they be accurate and from the Lord if they were word for word the same for each person? I am devastated this has occurred as I truly believed this ministry was true and from the Lord. Hopefully, this comment will be allowed to be published and received as an opportunity for the ministry to become transparent and used as an instrument for growth spiritually.

• Lisa says:

Hello l did receive a word thanks very much, some of it i did understand and relate to but still need direction on other things. l will like to know how to apply this to my life and what should be my next step.

• DJ says:

The dreaming and believing beyond my own experience part is spot on. Thank you

• Amy Landin says:

This word is so on point with where I and I had asked some other questions and God seem to have overlooked everything that I asked.I guess because he wants me to be confident in Him and he wants me to focus on where He’s taking me and those questions that I previously asked you just didn’t answer them which is kind of hilarious because God is funny like that with me, but the word was on point it was so encouraging I cried.

• Godknows Themba Musipa says:

Thank you for the word of prophesy servants of the mighty God, i am really uplifted in spirit and praying to God that this word of prophecy may come to pass. May God keep blessing you as you continue with your calling assignment. Thank you.

• Lisa Porsche says:

I am in awe. Every time I get a Word from the Lord from this ministry, I am on fire to decree that 5 fold ministries are established around the world!!! This is the order that the Lord has chosen for the church. People better get with it because the Lord is going to judge those not following the Word of God. Prophets are very important and should be being trained up in their callings from a young age. It was apparent my son was a Prophet at the age of 4 years old. Prophets are so much fun!!!! I particularly have a Mantle I carry for the Lord to break spiritual abuse so my Words from the Lord not everyone gets hyped up about, but the corrective Words of a Prophet are just as important as the fun ones. It’s sort of like work before play in a day. Both are necessary. God bless.

• Sibel says:

Dear Russ and Kitty,
    heartily thanks for prophetic word that I received from you. I am very blessed and encouraged and conforted. I confirm the words where God talked to me true you . It is %100 fixed , because what God talked to me true you, I also heard from him. Just I needed to be confirmed.
    I am already in an prophetical Service in Germany since couple of years doing this Service and want to be grow up deeply especially in to the word of knowledge and healing gifts. It is amazing to have Gods Prophets among us like both of you. May God bless you and your Family and your Service. Many greetings from Germany. God is good. Sibel Salim

• Diane Crum says:

I was encouraged. Bless the Lord.

• Sana Jacquelin says:

Bless the Lord for your prophetic word that encourages me and confirms what God is doing in my life right now. I can understand better what I’m going through right now.😀

• Mitchell Jones says:

Bless the Lord Prophets Russ and Kitty, I am very grateful for the Prophetic Word from the Lord given to you from the God. And I am also very grateful for you all being an encouragement as well. Indeed the Word is encouraging as it pinpointed certain of things and situations concerning me. I was happy indeed to have received the prophecy.
    Again, I thank God and I thank the both of you very much.

• Berenice says:

I would like to thank you for the prophetic word that I received from you. It is definitely a word in season and confirmation of what I have been experiencing – feeling uncomfortable where I find myself at present. Having an urgency within me that I cannot remain where I am but doors not opening. Feeling sure that God is doing a new thing in my life. I am not clear about what God is doing but trusting God to lead me.
    I am reassured that this is my season and time for a shift to take place. I am looking forward to seeing God’s plan manifest in my life.

Thank you for blessing me with this word. May your ministry be blessed.

Berenice

• Angela says:

Dear Russ and Kitty,

Thank you for the word of God you have given and spoken over my life! The letter you sent about the 50 years was so powerful! Encouraging!!! And most of all Enlightening! I hadn’t seen or heard anything like it before.. May the Great God above keep increasing you and your ministry in every way. Thank you again.

• Kurt Daigle says:

Thank you for the word of the Lord. It was what I have been in prayer about.Definitely a true word from the Lord