• Linda says:

Thank you for prophetic response, greatly encouraged, Jehovah Nissi Amen, word given to me few months ago Turning parched lands to living water, your word, like spring rain on the dry ground of your life, believe we are heading to breakthru. Have written down what I want for my family, & situation to look like, P. U. S. H. Pray until something happens, we are not giving up God is more than able to turn this, God bless you and your ministry L

• Thank you for spotone prophetic Word. The Word is truly for this season and iam very greatful for what the Lord and my Father revealed to you. iam humbuled and committed to what he said and instruct. I SAY YES LORD TO YOU WAY AND WILL. Thank you for your time.
    Florence Karuaihe, Namibia……may God bless you more in Jesus name.

• Vinroy Morrison says:

I do apologize for the delay. When I initially received the word, I wasn’t too sure in which direction it was really speaking towards But over the past few days, the Lord has been revealing and unfolding the word more and more. I still have more parts of the word that must be unfolded, but I can say it was definitely from God and this wasn’t a “fluffy” word. It definitely has depth and meat to it. Thank you.

• Jitske says:

Dear Russ and Kitty. Thank you so much for my prophecy. Only my heavenly Father can say these words, the are life and joy and everything what I need.
    Russ and Kitty you brought and showed me the Fathers Heart as never before!
    I daily come and sit at HIS Feet on his heart in the Throne Room. You showed me the way to His Heart! Thank you is not enough , I love you both very much! Jitske. from the Netherlands.

• Kendall Jones says:

Russ sent me a word that began saying it would be a confirming word. How true that was! God has been saying much of what was said to me but in another fashion however most of which were the exact same words. The “tougher” pieces which were an explanation of the purpose of the current trail was new and descriptive yet certainly concurs with what I’ve been experiencing. Every time I read the word sent I get another nugget out of it. I have found true words are like that. I had a prophetic dream 30 years ago that still speaks to me. The word from Russ certainly seems to have that same flavor. Thank you for praying and getting back to me as quickly as you did.

• Makayla Street says:

Thank you Prophet Russ and Prophetess Kitty Walden. I believe the words that you have spoken to me from God! Thank you Father’s Heart Ministry for being a light in the darkness for people who are troubled and are at a loss of direction in life. God is using you all for His Glory. May your crowns be filled with pearls of the people you have saved in life and encouraged to stay with the Lord through troubling times and seasons. Amen!

• Annelies Broens says:

thank you for you prophetic word, it really had a powerfull message. Something I really needed to hear.

• Myrielle says:

Received a personal prophecy in January was very accurate, and what another prophet has been also telling me.Request A Personal prophecy it’s worth it

• SAMMY Lopez says:

THANK YOU FOR THAT WORD FROM GOD.MUCH NEEDED CONCERNING MY CURRENT SITUATION.GOD BLESS YOU.

• Stephanie says:

I received the prophecy that you have sent to me, but I do not understand any of it nor how it applies to my requests.

• Thank you Russ and Kitty for you ver prophetic insight you given you. The words God gave you to express to me was encouraging and directional. You are truly blessed of God to share your wonderful gifts around world to those that needs your prophetic insight. I’m for every grateful. It has changed my life completely. Thank you again for seeking him on my behalf. May God bless you in the overflow in every area of your life.

• Rachael says:

I received a prophetic word from Russ and Kitty and it greatly encouraged me to keep the faith and press into His Presence because God has a good plan for me! Thank you for the blessing!

• Tim says:

Thanks so much for the encouraging words they are bang on as I have sought the lord
    Prophetically this year and some of these things are what God is doing in my life as
    I was praying about God birthing new things
    In the church and in my life and ministry. And as I have been praying about his promises and other words spoken over my life.It’s
    So encouraging to see mothers and fathers
    In the spirit like Russ and Kitty Walden. Be
    Blessed in this year of 2019. Praise God from
    Whom all blessings flow.

• Miriam Morris says:

Dear Russ & Kitty,
    I would like to praise God for your life’s as prophets and the word that was sent to me was so timely and spot on and encouraging in my time of mourning the loss of my beloved husband who has gone to be with Jesus on the 9th of May 2019 this year. I’m in awe of God and how he is you using you two for the Kingdom at such a time like these to prophesy, declare and speak the of God , Abba Father over our life’s. Thank you two so much for obeying and taking the time to hear from God about his direction in my life. I’m so encouraged, uplifted and not forsaken. You guys are awesome because of He who lives inside of you and that is the King of Glory king Jesus. with all of our Love and blessings Miriam & the Kids. I received my word via email on the 26/6/19 Thank you so much again.

• TL Ricky Haokip says:

“To GOD be the glory great, great encouragement I receive this morning from your precious words from you. Hallelujah! Glory to GOD. I am so excited, thrilled heart, really the Holy Spirit comfort me through your precious email.
    Surely I will donate willing to send as much as I can, little bit later, right this present moment nothing is in my account even in hand or pocket, I am bankcrafcy this time. However I will pray regularly and without ceasing for you and the ministry.
    I am so happy, once again thank you so much, for me it’s so wonderful, please keep continue praying for me and my family and the little ministry we do.
    Yours in His glad service
    TL Ricky Haokip

• Loree Rae Hendley says:

Thank you for your Prophetic ministry. The word you sent was timely and helpful in a very difficult season. Thank you so very much for your time, and prayers!

• Olusola says:

It is encouraging and very great. It is incredible as well. Mine is a loud thunderous amen to it all. God bless you for giving yourself to God to use you.

• Dawn says:

The prophetic word was powerful and I could identify with it. I have been reflecting on the content and hope in the future to give a donation. I believe this ministry is definitely led by the Holy Spirit.
    Thank you and may God bless your ministry in abundance.

• LN says:

Thank You for the Words on the 18/06/2019. I will hold on and pray for breakthrough.

• Lisa says:

The Prophetic Daily Words really helped for me to push through complicated circumstances this week and to believe for Gods best for me. Honestly, I do not know what I would have done without them. I do not read them daily. I read them when I am having a hard time hearing from the Lord in my own. They help. Me anyways. I had no home and no family to go to, and the Words from this ministry helped for me not to give up on Gods best for me. I had two offers for two homes this week, both were good, one was Gods best for me, free. I am not even kidding. 100 percent free, which was a genuine need, not only a want.

• Michelle says:

Michelle,

Thank you for the prophesy. I have not had many prophesies like the ones I get from Russ. That is why I keep coming back for a word from the lord when I need one. Russ is kind and encouraging prophet, and so is his wife Kitty. I feel truly blessed to have contacted Russ to get a word from GOD.
    I am never disappointed.

• Urmilla says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for your prophetic word which I received. I have been going through some struggles and have been asking for Gods intercession. Thank you so much for bringing to me Gods response. Thank you and Gods richest blessing on you as you continue to do his bidding

• Blessing Nyirenda says:

Thank you very much for the prophetic word that has come at the right time, it really helpful into my life am humbled

• Alisha says:

Thank You for the response. I believe God was speaking to me as I was reading the word that you sent me aloud over myself. I agree with the word that has been sent through your ministry. I am blessed and strengthened by the word as I believe I will see the promises of God in my life.God bless You.

• Marcia Green says:

Thank you so much Prophet Russ! I can truly say I have seen the manifestation of God glory in my life since you gave me a word from God.

Thank you and many blessings to you and your ministry.

• Peter Nwafor says:

Let it be unto me according to utterances of the holy spirit of god through your esteemed prophetic ministry

• dollence says:

thank you very much for the prophetic words you sent its really helpful

• Sheela says:

Thank you for the prophesy. I believe that the Lord himself was talking to me and I am going to see it in my near life. God bless you to comfort many in their challenging situations .

• Kimberly Kawecki says:

Prophets Russ & Kitty, I thank God for you and the gifts you are to the body of Christ. I want you to know that the Word God gave you for me is 100% accurate & I thank you for your obedience to release it to me. May God continue to richly bless you guys & everything you put your hands to do by the direction of the Holy Ghost. I love you all.

• Cece says:

In 2017 I recieve a prophetic word. No one here knew what I was going through or that I was scared for my child’s life as well as my own. The word hit the subject perfectly and foretold of future events. One of the events had happened and, the biblical message on what my life was compared to was spot on. God uses it for me even to this day. Thank you so so much for allowing God to use you and show me the light at the end of this tunnel. God bless you all 100x fold.

• Josh says:

I had a dream interpretation and a prophecy spoke over my life and both was God given I was given a bible scripture that God gave to me years ago and it all spoke to me and gave me understanding thank you for your obedience and allowing God to be used through you may God bless you

• Jeanne Vanderweide says:

Thank you so much. I was at work when I got the word from the Lord. I sat there reading it with tears running down my face. It truly touched me deeply in my heart. The Lord knew exactly what I needed. Thank you Russ and Kitty for your obedience to the Lord. I thank you Jesus for your great Love.

• Gabriella Palmer says:

Thank you so much. The prophecy that was sent to me made me emotional as I felt the true presence of God. I am thankful for the healing and encouragement it brought me. God bless.

• Maria Aldrete says:

A very encouraging and timely word for the season that I am in. So clear and easy to understand the Lords heart for me. Thank you Russ and Kitty for your prayers and obedience. May God bless your ministry abundantly.

• Yolinda says:

Good morning Kitty and Russ. I’m so thankful that I had meet u. I’m highly thankful for the prophetic word that goes out and today I receive all the blessing God poured out on me. The word is so meaningful to me and has lighten up my day. I know my Redeemer will set everything into place and that He is still our miracle working God and therefore I will praise Him every day. Thank u very much for time, prayers and your care. May God bless u abundantly and give you the strength to go on with this good deed. Have a blessed day.

• Cyril says:

Praise God for the life and ministry of Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden. I received your response to my personal prophecy request yesterday and I was totally blown away. The Word was spot on and even spoke on some injustices I’ve been experiencing at my workplace for some months now and even more interestingly a day before I received the prophetic word. I really love the sense of the Father’s heart of love, mercy and favor throughout the whole prophetic word. I can’t thank you enough. And oh, thank you for responding as quickly as possible. It was right on time. God bless and increase you and the whole team at FHM.

I thank God for leading me to this ministry.
    Hallelujah. Glory be to the Lord Most High.

• D. Patterson says:

I appreciate every word that was spoken over me that was accurate and exactly what I needed to hear. In fact, tears rolled down my face, because I was tremendously blessed. Thank you for seeking God on my behalf and obeying the Holy Spirit.

• Martin Mbaike says:

Martin,
    I am really excited and encouraged in your prophetic words for me.your ministry is God sent and I will definitely be a part of it . Thank you for your prayers

• Robertsine says:

Hi Russ I so appreciate you the ,word the lord gave me thought you ,im so blessed by it ,i bless the lord .Robertsine

• Samuel Maina says:

Thanks very much for the word its encouraging and powerful..
    This ministry is unique ..and a blessing.. May God increase you…

• walnuttables says:

Thank you for this powerful word of prophecy. It confirms the vision God has given me about being victorious over my enemies. It confirms the hope God has given through reading His word. I’m unemployed and looking to move to a new flat. I’ve enduring noisy neighbours.

• annie says:

Praise The Lord..Thank you so much for the prophesy, prayer and support through the word of God…God Bless…

• Thank you for your prophetic words from the Lord. I received them with joy and gladness of heart. We are called, chosen, and ordained by God to produce true happiness, great joy, inner peace, good health, and well being in the lives of everyone we meet. We have produced a TRUE HAPPINESS PLAN AND PROGRAM which we are to offer to everyone at a reasonable cost. May we speak by telephone to discuss the plan and program with you. We hope everyone who sees, hear, believes, and follows the suggestions in the plan will be healed and will be blessed 100-50-30 fold. Please respond.

• Shirece says:

Hello,
    I just received the word that was sent on June 2 and it was very accurate. Thank you for speaking over my life and taking time to seek God in my behalf.

• Sharon says:

I received the most thoroughly detailed Prophetic Word I have received in quite some time. I am a prophetic worshiper and God uses me often to minister prophetically to leadership. When you spend so much time pouring out to God’s people at times you wonderful who has God sent to speak to you! Well Russ and Kitty, thank you so much I am forever grateful for the gifts to God’s body you are and the gift you have been to me. Pardon my delay of response. Sharon

• Crystal says:

Your word was accurate in that I have been seeking the Lord for vision and clarity. The encouragement to engage with faith was helpful. Thank you so much!

• Susan St John says:

Hello, I just want to let you know that I received your word for me~thank you. I have been slipping away from Him, but I cannot let go~i truly never want to! Your word spoke volumes to me. I know a Right Word. I had my special needs grandson and whenever we went to a church where The Holy Spirit was welcome and working, he’d get real excited! When in a dying/dead church, he’d be real quiet. Again, thank you!

• Marisabel says:

Hello Russ and Kitty Walden. I thank you very much for your 100% accurate prophetic word. It gave me and my family light about how to fight and get out of a difficult situation. Your prophetic word is the answer to what I’ve been asking the Lord in my prayers. Be blessed!

• Sihle Dube says:

Thank you for the prophetic word. It is a word that came at the right time and whet God has been revealing to me but could not translate in word. Thank you. I am planning, expecting and preparing for the break through and the fulfilling of Gods promise in my life and that of my family. May God continue to enrich and bless you in all the work you do for the Kingdom.

• Julia says:

Thank you for your ministry. The word you sent was timely and helpful in a very difficult season. Thank you so very much for your time, committment and prayers!