• Steph says:

Feel so blessed. Thank you

• Cynthia Spencer says:

A timely word on point

• Shirley Davis says:

Dear Prophet Russ and Kitty, The Lord is so good to us ,not looking for your email at that time, Lord I said to myself prophet Russ emailing me? I open your email WOW ! very surprise ,usually I will get a short letter,This email was very long as I continue to read I notice my name though out the letter.I’m still surprise yet very excited to read on. Prophet Russ I had no idea that the Father wanted me to know so much what his plans was for me,been submerge in your email I had to stop meditate after each paragraph .You brought life to my uncertainty,will my life ever make a change will my desire come to fruition each promise that I’m thanking the Father for you speak on it thank you . Now I can have more confidence that God Father will make his words become a reality in my life looking forward to his (my) change. Praise God thank you I will continue to be a part of your Ministry. Shirley

• Gwendolyn Jackson says:

Blessings. I received the personal prophecy and it was sort of generic in nature. I can say that I am going through a huge transition right now and I am still not 100% for certain that I am moving in the right direction. However, there were some things that you hit on such as a great shaking going on in my life and how God by his hand is basically removing people from my sphere. I’ve read it a few times and I would say that I could relate to 40% of the prophecy, but I guess I am not clear if the main direction that I was seeking from the Lord was given to me or maybe it was and I just need to believe that it is and was God and allow HIM to move in his timing and trust the process. I will trust God that he will begin to manifest His word in the hours, days, weeks and months go come. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

• Christine says:

Thank you very much for the personal prophecy you gave . It is very accurate and it encouraged me a lot.

• Serene says:

Wow wow,I all glory to God for people like you Russ and Kitty. I have the greatest respect for your OBEDIENCE. How do I DONATE. OK don’t have a credit card. Bless you and your !ministry. Great is your reward. Peace

• Alice Orsborn says:

Thank you so much for your prophetic word from the Lord. I pray all day every day and the word you spoke has given me hope and encouragement that God is with me and is hearing my prayers and will answer them according to his time frame and not mine. I am so grateful for your ministry and follow through. Thank you does not say enough for doing this for me.

• Shirley Johnson says:

I received my first prophetic message from your ministry organization and what an uplifting blessing it was!

• Stephanie Elliott says:

God Bless,
    Thank you for your obedience in releasing the prophet ice word over my life. Confirmations to this word is already manifesting.
    I appreciate your ministry in the Kingdom of God. I wept as I read this word I have been speaking that I was in a new season in my life. I am going to sow into this word.
    Be Blessed

• Lana says:

The prophecy I received from this ministry has been precise, clear and extremely accurate both for my ministry and personal life. The Lord has given me my own prophetic ministry and has enabled me to judge The accuracy of other prophetic words and I can only testify to the in-depth insight and accuracy of Russ Walden. I have been encouraged and strengthened by God’s word through this ministry and can recommend to others the sincerity and prophetic insight that comes through to edify and strength in God’s people.

• Ellen Oficiar says:

Please let me read it again. i am suffering right now, i am emotionally by toxic people manipulative people. i didn’t expect you will still reply me. Honestly i hardly understood what you meant on your letters because i am not a native English speaker but i do understand them. I just opened it now and maybe i will go through it again. I just hope God will deliver me with this kind of situation and people. so that i can heal my life. I am doing what he putted in my spirit, the spirit of inspiration and revelation of his words in these last days. i just hope you can add more with clearer and other ways of the meanings. He is somewhat strict but maybe he is pushing me to get and stay away with this kind of life or places that threatened my growth and steps towards God. Thank you and i hope you reply. I have emailed 4 prophets including you and they replied, and the two of you replied prophetic destiny or path. And somehow it’s not clear when i am still here. But i will keep believing. keep the faith even when I’ve sown tears already in my entire life. So i hope you can still reach out for me. Thank you.

• J.Stephon Deen says:

Thank you for the word you have given me. Thank you for taking the time to ask God for a word over my life, I’m grateful! Please continue to pray n speak God’s blessings over my life.

• Mercy Bonsu says:

Thank you for the personal prophecy you gave . Is so accurate that all I need is help me in prayers to overcome .I need more of the word, to help me how to allow Father to lead me & to accept His direction by Faith.

• Patricia Pickett says:

I just watched Kim Clements final message prior to his passing. I have to say I was not expecting what I have got so far. During initial song praise, I felt my heart swell and had a vision of me touching Jesus’ right upper arm as the songsuggested and the last of my vision was Jesus and I flying off into space hand in hand. He asked me Shall we? I answered Yes and smiled and we went. I do not have much imagination so with chills in my shoulders and upper spine when I saw this. I smiled for the first time with ease in over a week. Bless you

• Marisabel says:

Hello Russ and Kitty. I thank you very much for your 100% accurate prophetic word. It gave me and my family light about how to get out of an awful situation.

I feel very encouraged and also challenged. The fact the Lord shows you all of this to send me the answer to my prayers is so vitalizing. Receiving the care, the love of God from you, washing my feet on the prophetic is priceless to me.

I would like to express better how accurate, helpful and motivating is been this prophetic word to me, but this is not my language and not easy to express myself this way.

• Merylene says:

Thank you very much for praying on my behalf.
    The word you send on June 2019 was accurate..Everything you said about my life and my family is true..You are really God sender.
    Last month when my family was going through hard moment .
    The situation was terrible I was stress I did know what to do ..Fortunately GOD use you to send the word and you teach me how to behave & put my trust to GOD..Immediately I pray and do as say then a miracles took place..When my family call me and explain to me about the miracle I cried tears of joy..I saw the power of God ..really you amazing man of GOD.From now on I will let GOD to be my wheel ,,and I believe the word you say will pass. Thank you for encourage me and make me aware of things I did know that they are the one that make me to give up in the things of ALMIGHTY GOD..Now I feel peace inside my soul because the HOLY SPIRIT send to save me ..I was lost even though I am going to Church .Thank you very very much I believe every word you say it well pass.May the LORD BE GRCIOUS TO YOU AND SHINE HIS FACE UPON YOU..May HE increase all the day and the years of your life.
    May HE blessed FATHER HEART MINISTRY.
    I

• Andre says:

I want to praise the Lord for this ministry, it is really a powerful weapon in the hand of the Lord. Is it accurate for my life, encouraging, edifying, and is helping me! Thank you to all the ministers.

• marilynwill says:

Thank you for the word I received yesterday. It is so incredible and helpful and encouraging. It also reminded me ot the pdf book the 7days which you gave out which i hadn’t read yet, but did yesterday, and nothing has given me such a hugeeee push forward as your word and that pdf book. It was exactly what I needed. Thank you so much.

• Etinosa Osayi says:

This was right on time. Very true and accurate. Its actually what I have been going through. Needed to hear it.

• Thank you so much for a powerful word. It really touched my heart. Indeed through dreams and other spiritual gift i have. I knew that there was more in my walk with the Lord. Thank you so much I will try to follow the prophetic word. Thank you so much and may God bless you.
    “Be still and know that i am God. Psalm 46:10.

• Symon says:

Thank you for the prophesy. I feel replenished and strong to move on. I will seek God to understand what he means by my resourcses are in me. Be blessed.

• Adrianna says:

Thank you for my word as it spoke right to the very depths of my soul even to things that God has already spoken to me, but your word was in more detail. Thank you so so much! Can’t wait to share with you the fruition of this prophesy. God Bless your ministry .

• Rahel Ali says:

Oh wow what a manifestation and a revelation to my life! It really edified me and showed me i am walking in his presence ! Bless You! you have spoken into my heart and the revelation and manifestation implanted me a clear eye to eye between me and God !!! Glory to almighty God!!! and God bless your ministry!

• Charles Nkpume says:

I sent to sincerely thank you so much for finding time to write me. All you got from the Lord is actually very correct. I have been feeling everything you said inside of me but, wasn’t so sure. But, God have used you to make it clearer. I deeply appreciate you sir.

Thank You.

• angellove222 says:

Wow wow you were on point with all you spoke to me. I am so excited and eager to let God take the wheel. You gave me so much more than I expected. Thank you for taking the time to write me. I will sow into this prophetic reading and I receive it all. God bless you!

• Tara says:

You have encouraged me BEYOND what I even imagined! You DO hear from the Lord. Your confirmations are on point and I thank you so much for taking the time to pray for me and respond to my request. God bless you and I will certainly Sow into this Word! I believe in doing that. Bless you, your family and ministry 🙏🏽

• Caroline says:

I am so incredibly grateful for the prophetic word I received today from Prophet Russ. I will continue to dissect and digest this powerful prophetic window to my future. May God continue to bless you immensely and expand the territory of Father’s Heart Ministry.

• Caleb says:

Thank you so much for my personal prophetic word. You are a mighty man of God as you spoke about things that only I and God knew of. The prophetic word was very accurate as you spoke of things that had very precise details which were all true. There were also things mentioned that I was not aware of. Thank you again and may God richly bless you more.

• Caleb says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word it was very accurate. There were things mentioned that only I know of which I have never told anyone about. I also gained even more insight into my destiny. Thank you again and may God richly bless you more.

• Mariaan Ebersohn says:

Thank you so much for praying with me for my husband and the profetic word over his life. He received the job we were praying for. I must testify of God opening a door for him. God is good and may He bless your ministry.

• Shaniska says:

I want to say thank you for the directions from the father!!! I am grateful and will use it to lead me in the direction of God’s calling for my life. I will keep reading it!!! May your ministry forever be blessed!!! Thank you!!

• Isabel says:

A word was given to me late last year on 11th November. It resonates with something that is truly of God in my life, so in essence, what Prophets Russ and Kitty heard from God was confirming the events in my life. I pray that the Lord continually blesses them and their ministry and that they remain true and faithful to Him.

• Brittani says:

Thank you for the prophetic word. FHM is always on point, and I am grateful for the work God is doing through you.

• Eunike says:

Thank you for the prophetic word. I am confident that the Lord has spoken to me through you. There were a few key words in the prophecy that resounded heavily in my spirit. I am actually engaging the Lord on this, so that I can respond with the right posture. Ultimately we want His will to be done. May the Lord continue to prosper you and may His exclusive will be done in your lives. Blessings

• Sharon says:

• Wayne McKinnon says:

I want thank you Russ and Kitty for the very encouraging and accurate word you gave me on May 1, 2019 at 3:14 a.m.. I am greatly encouraged. God Bless You both and your ministry Exceedingly Abundantly in Jesus. Sorry for my delay in providing feedback my apologies

• GIFT MUSHIPI says:

Thanks a lot for wishing me a happy mothers day.I also receive the forgiveness in Jesus name,Amen.

• Deanna says:

Thank you for the Word you sent on April 29th. I have taken some time to read over and over and to pray into what it means. I have to say that it feels right on target and has even confirmed other things in my life. It has brought some excitement and a little bit of trepidation as I try to discern what my Isaac is in this season. It has helped me to reengage with excitement at a time when I have been struggling to see my way forward. I also laughed because I was seeking something more specific and its just like my Father to give me something other than that which I was seeking.

• Nichola Codd says:

Thank you God for sending me a detailed account through intern Nancy I have a lot to think about. I want to obey you God and you said you will help me to obey. Thank you Nancy.

• Andrew TateIII says:

Good morning. The word that was sent to me was very accurate. In the moments I’m feeling my worst, I re-read the prophesy. It was as if you have a front row seat of my life. Thank you for your obedience!!! I will become a partner with what you’re doing, and hopefully may be able to become apart of your team.

• Sana says:

Thank you for your unexpected word of prophecy. It encourages so greatly after having received some negative comments. It lifts my spirit up and gives me hope to keep seeking God.

• Caroline says:

Thank you so much for following up with me. It turns out my prophetic word went to my spam folder, so glad you checked back with me. I so greatly appreciate the prophetic word I received. I am encouraged and it resonates with my spirit the things I have been believing God for. God bless you mightily for ministering to the body of Christ.

• GIFT MUSHIPI says:

Thanks a the personal prophetic word i received.I was encouraged and by faith i shall definitely receive the double portion of my blessing.I believe that when God speaks through his servants,it comes to pass.May the Ancient of days continue to use you

• Shoronda says:

My spiritual life has changed for the better since reading the prophecies I received last month. Everything that was said rang true to my spirit and I knew what my Heavenly Father was referring to. Chains have been broken and I have been set free. I was in a season of silence and whenever He did speak, I wasn’t confident it was Him. All I wanted was to get even closer so that I would (know and) hear Him speak and He did just that! There is no greater joy than hearing from the Father!

Glory to God and God bless you all for being such faithful servants to the Lord! This message is covered in the blood of Lord Jesus Christ. I send up prayers for Russ & Kitty and all prophets & staff on the team serving the Lord.

• Ivan Kochubey says:

Thank you very much for the word. This was a confirmation of what God has been saying to me for a while now. Looking forward to the fulfilment of God’s promise. I will take courses to help me grow spiritually. Thanks again

• Sharon Prouse says:

Thank you for my word it is a current situation a religious spirit in theses churches and God is dealing with it can’t move till God gives me the funding or the go ahead thanks again.

• Siaosi Loto-Aso says:

Thank you prophet Russ for my prophetic word that you sent me 2-10-2018. It was and still is very encouraging and bit by bit it is coming to pass. God has been very gracious to me and so many things are stirring in my spirit for the call God has on my life and it’s opened my heart up a lot more to Gods plan and not to be so narrow minded. Thank you prophet Russ. Bless you.

• Lloyd Wamunyima says:

Thank you for your word of prophecy and it is straight to the point. I have been disappointed over and over again by people I hoped will help me and I am only confirming part of your prophecy. Sometime back in my dreams I heard the spirit of God minister to me and say that everything I am praying for is not lost but set aside for me but then I should fulfil my part of praying for God’s people and God has revealed that to you. “For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets”.
    May God continue to use you mightily. Amen

• Rose Mary Luna says:

Dearest Russ & Kitty, You ARE the prophets in my life! Thank You for this special, accurate and timely prophetic word over my life. I feel uplifted and humbled by this wonderful message. At the same time I am thankful that our Lord God never leaves us nor forsakes us and He cares about every area of our lives. I am excited to follow-through on aspects of this message and will wait upon the Lord (patiently) for His direction and timing. Sometimes we want to get ahead of God, but I want Him walking alongside me every step of the way! My heart sings with expectation for what will be and by faith, I receive the promises of God to walk in Victory in every area of my life! I praise You, Heavenly Father, that You are the God of my life! As a partner of Fathers Heart Ministry, I will continue to be in prayer for Prophets Russ & Kitty Walden, and all the dedicated staff who help make this Ministry possible! May God be glorified in all we do! God Bless You Always!

• Lorin Sims says:

The Word I received this morning was unexpected and it blew me away! It was beyond anything I could imagine Father God wanting to do in my life (and through me as well). Just WOW! I have no words to adequately express my thanks to God and to this ministry. It looks to me that you work harder than anyone out there in Prophetic Ministry today, tirelessly pouring yourselves out everyday for humanity! I’m not taking anything away from all of the other many hard working servants of God out there, it’s just that your production of work seems (and no doubt is) exceptionally high at all times so that I wonder when you ever sleep hahah! I pray all seeds sown into this ministry, “Go and grow in Jesus’ Name and bless these Your servants abundantly over and over always! Amen.”

• Colette says:

What I read that you sent me today is right on and I hope you keep praying and interceding for me in spirit and in truth. That your words are careful and arrow perfect and perfected by God as you give them and receive them according to God. Thank you so much for being vessels that allow God to use you and relay His words to me and to other people. Amen.

• Naume says:

Thank you very much for sending a word of encouragement to me on the 29th of April 2019. God bless you. I read it over and over again as it ministers to my heart. Thank you very much. God bless you and your ministry that is helping so many of us.