God Directed Giving Brings God Directed Breakthrough!

Prophets Russ and Kitty are here to voice the FATHER’S HEART over your life (2 Chron. 20:20). We minister to people around the world  and your giving helps make it possible for yourself and others to hear from God. What you make happen for others God will make happen for you.

The prophetic exists to produce breakthrough in your life. We are in a season that seeds planted produce a harvest before they hit the ground (Amos 9:13). We invite you to participate with us financially (2 Cor. 9:6). Remember what Jesus said about the “Prophet’s Reward” (Matt. 10:41) and EXPECT BIG THINGS!

The world is our MISSION FIELD~ ~ Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden

Make a One-Time Donation via Paypal:

For a ONE TIME DONATION via Paypal click the following button (for other alternatives below):

donatepaypal

Need a PAYPAL Alternative?

donate_with_square_logo

If you would prefer to make your donation over the phone call: (417) 593-9802

Or, To mail in your donation – – our address is as follows:

Father’s Heart Ministry
P.O. Box 1915
Branson, Missouri 65615

(To Review our Donation Policy See the “About” Link Above)

Interested in Monthly Partnership?

Who is the Prophet in your life? Just as you need a pastor so you need a prophet in the circumstances and situations you face daily. For those committed to partnering with us on a monthly basis we provide the following link:

Note: Father’s Heart Ministry is a Missouri Not-For-Profit entity (Charter 49335) formed for charitable and religious purposes as defined by IRS 501c3 statutes.

• Maria says:

Dear Prophet of God.

Daily I read your Message . Father’s Heart it speaks to my situation that I am going through, and give me faith and I am filled with joy.

Thank you so much.
    Jacintha

• Thank you to the prophet I must seek for a kingdom of heaven first all things will be added to me to get riches in heaven to get rich by the side of heaven

• Sandra Mallory says:

I am so grateful for the emails every morning. Im definitely going to do a monthly donation. Its always what I need for that day. Always on time with what is going on in my life. God bless you

• STEPHEN I says:

I love given to the work of God and to His ministers or servants but now am not working and immediately I get work I will send my donation to you
    Stephen

• Oscar Wabomba says:

Thank you Fathers Heart ministry for todays word. I read it and I’m indeed touched and encouraged.

• Oliver Woods says:

Thank you for connecting with god to let me know that god with me through it all.

• marie-paule Tyrrell says:

Dear Russel,
    I thank you so much for your Word…
    I am reading it and reading it to make my own all that is in it.
    You really apprehended all that God is saying to me. And coming from you it is the ultimate confirmation. God is good and even better that we think so higher are his thoughts and ways .
    I am taking propagating the prophetic 102 prophetic school course since a couple of weeks as to aligning myself to what I was hearing from God.
    The thing is now with your word of confirmation it gives me more focus and eagerness. Thank you so so much.
    God bless you and your ministry in proportions not seen before.
    Amen.

• samrawit says:

Thanks God

• BRENDA says:

I love my LORD more than my own life I give unto thee my King JESUS. What manner of LOVE is this that A MAN would laid down his life for me and I was never formed back then? YOU ARE THIS MAN, MY KING JESUS!! NOW YOU ARE ABOVE ALL, YOU SIT AT THE RIGHT HAND OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER JEHOVAH, ELOHIM, EL SHADDAI, ADONAI! OUR FATHER WHERE ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW FROM! IN ALLTHINGS, GIVE HIM THANKSGIVING…THROUGH THE GOOD AND THE NOT-SO-GOOD! FOR HE IS WORTHY!!!!

• Nixon says:

will definately partner with this ministry when i get a steady income.

• Betty Jones says:

You are prophecies I’ve been right on analyst amazing to me I felt I was the least of all in the world now God has elevated me and I love him more each and every day thank you again and God bless

• Judy gales says:

May God bless your ministry and may you lead other to christ God bless

• Adetutu says:

Thank you will give when I am able. God bless your ministry in Jesus name. Amen

• Musercy says:

I praise God for father’s heart ministry. I pray that the anointing would always flow and overflow in this ministry to God’s glory.

• adrian seal says:

thank you for the words and help you have given us Praise God for the word and conformations

• Merylene says:

Hi Russ and Kitty thank you very much for all sacrifice and prayers you doing for my life.
    May the Lord increases your years and days in you life.
    Pls can you tell me about your currents since I’m in other country I will like to donate when m ready financial.How do I post or send.I thank God to send you in my life.

• Merylene says:

Merylene Sekao
    Thank you for the Prophet word every day I read my spiritual life is changing day by day.
    Through you prayer and you message you give me hope to live and see that nothing is possible when u trust in God.Thank you I will donate when I’m financial ready

• David Abraham Links says:

I will give when financially ready. I believe and trust God through the finished works of Jesus on the cross…

• Phillimon Moyo says:

i believe in God

• Dr Menjoh Lydia says:

I will do so when l’m ready financially. I have to plan for that. Thanks. God bless you.

• Ololade Orimogunje says:

This words are inspired by the Holy Spirit himself,and have changed my life and decisions am making now.

• richard says:

Thanks a very ” in season word” greetings from London uk

• Ngozichi says:

God has encouraged me through his prophetic words,God bless you.love you

• Mopelola Rosiji says:

The prophetic word encourages to keep on going in love and complete faith in God Almighty through Christ Jesus

• Cynthia says:

Thank you for speaking encouragement to stay focused on HIS purposes.

• Thank you for ministering into my life. I appreciate every word spoken . I have direction

• stella nyambura sammy says:

I BELIEVE IN GOD `S HEALING POWER IN JESUS NAME

• stella nyambura sammy says:

I pray for healing miracle, I believe by his trip we are heal in Jesus name.

• Gladys fernandez says:

I am praying for a miracle.

• deborah says:

Praise the Lord for your prophetic ministry , the daily prophetic words had been a source of encouragement and inspiration to my spiritual journey , the recent post on 24th Sept 2017 was really spot on and my spirit resonate , now the Lord really set me on the head of the table in my family and community , is amazing ! However this is after nearly 17 years of spiritual battles on every sides
    Being able to hear God and declare His purpose and words is a blessing , but it comes with persecutions, misunderstood and misjudged by people , alienations and accusations

• Merryman Zozo Figlan says:

We thank you for revealing the heart of the Father and the mind of Christ to us

• byakabasa says:

thanks very much for your kingdom service. i am encouraged daily by the prophetic words

• dithulaganyo brain mangwane says:

thank you and God bless you for the assignment God has given you to do.

• Angela Word says:

Thank you all so much for the daily prophetic words..some times I am just so amazed.. you know I don’t even remember signining up for Fathers Heart it just appeared on my email AND I AM SO GLAD IT DID!!! Thanks sooooooo much.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL CONTINUE TO STAY IN TUNE WITH GOD!! AMEN…

• Flavienne says:

Thank you so much for blessing us with the prophetic word of Godeveryday. God is using you to heal and touch hearts. God bless you abundantly

• Lorraine Versfeld says:

I so much enjoy the Prophetic Word everyday. Some days the Word is direct from Father God’s heart. Bless you!!

• I belive in God and word of God.I belive in man of God and prophetic words.When God says yes no body can say No.

• ELAINE BYRD says:

AT TIMES I’M NOT WELL. THE DAILY PROPHETIC WORD REALLY ENCOURAGES ME A LOT. I WISH NOTHING BUT BILLIONAIRE BLESSINGS TO PROPHETS RUSS & KITTY ALWAYS & FOREVER. TRULY THEY ARE FROM GOD. EACH MESSAGE IS ALWAYS 100% ON THE MONEY! THIS MINISTRY IS A EXCELLENT PLACE TO SOW SEEDS AND REAP A HARVEST,

• Henry says:

Thank you for the word of encouragement I received from Dallas. I felt some joy before I even checked my mail at a time I was having a personal crisis. I received it as what GOD wanted me to hear for my personal healing. Thank you .

• Ochen Francis says:

Thank you so much for your daily prophetic messages. God bless you

• Rick says:

Praise God for your Act on Friday to help another, I commend you and your wife. If only we lived in a world that would consider others before ourselves the problems of this Earth would quickly come into right order. Isn’t that what Jesus was saying “Your kingdom come, Your will be done…Believe that is about His King Dominion, The Father is Truly the Greatest Giver I have ever meet….God Bless you and your Ministry!

• Rethabile Neo Setlalekgomo says:

I am forever grateful. God bless you

• Menno Thiessen says:

God is good all the time

• Rudi says:

Good day

I am already a partner. You should receive monthly contributions from me via PayPal as of December 2016. Please provide link to E-book “Demisitifying the Prophetic”.

• Klaas Pule Moalusi says:

I am so glad to know how God cares about me and the plans He has about me through a daily prophecy by a prophet of God.I am a South African citizen who sent a financial breakthrough request prayers.Though i am still waiting for the Lord’s answers,i have believe that i will reach my destiny.

• evelyn faye mullins says:

God is good all the time and his grace and mercy i love that song

• Carla Giacoma says:

Every evening at 10pm your daily word comes on my phone. As I read it, while in bed, I am always blown away at the words that are spoken, so lovely, so true, so encouraging and uplifting. Thank you so much for all you do in our Father’s name.

• Jay says:

God is good & gracious.

• Pierrot says:

Amen, Devil is a liar he cannot defeat my Jesus Christ

• am much much happy for the way things are happening, for sure devil cannot defeate christ even if he seems to be slightly powerfull God is much powerfull than anything under the sun, let us together continue to promote the kingdom of God and God to will support us mightly.Can ever never fails and always accomplishes his promises to his beloved people under the sun who trust in him and work hard to promote his kingdom.

• Emmanuel Ofori Agyepong says:

Trusting God through your prophetic declaration to open financial door and divine favor to promote God Kingdom