God Directed Giving Brings God Directed Breakthrough!

Prophets Russ and Kitty are here to voice the FATHER’S HEART over your life (2 Chron. 20:20). We minister to people around the world  and your giving helps make it possible for yourself and others to hear from God. What you make happen for others God will make happen for you.

The prophetic exists to produce breakthrough in your life. We are in a season that seeds planted produce a harvest before they hit the ground (Amos 9:13). We invite you to participate with us financially (2 Cor. 9:6). Remember what Jesus said about the “Prophet’s Reward” (Matt. 10:41) and EXPECT BIG THINGS!

The world is our MISSION FIELD~ ~ Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden

Make a One-Time Donation via Paypal:

For a ONE TIME DONATION via Paypal click the following button (for other alternatives below):

donatepaypal

Need a PAYPAL Alternative?

donate_with_square_logo

If you would prefer to make your donation over the phone call: (417) 593-9802

Or, To mail in your donation – – our address is as follows:

Father’s Heart Ministry
P.O. Box 1915
Branson, Missouri 65615

(To Review our Donation Policy See the “About” Link Above)

Interested in Monthly Partnership?

Who is the Prophet in your life? Just as you need a pastor so you need a prophet in the circumstances and situations you face daily. For those committed to partnering with us on a monthly basis we provide the following link:

Note: Father’s Heart Ministry is a Missouri Not-For-Profit entity (Charter 49335) formed for charitable and religious purposes as defined by IRS 501c3 statutes.

• Liz says:

Thank you God for the deliverance you are aboutt to send me!!! I believe in your word, I belive in your power, I beilieve that you O lord are above all things and that no evil waepon that has been formed against me shall prosper. Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord!!

• Gideon says:

I know my reedemer lives.

• latoya says:

Thank u Lord for u are faithfull worthy and truthfull.

• robert says:

Thank you for past things you told me,I replay them daily.

• peter says:

Thank you Lord for your mercy on me a sinner

• valerie f gallegos says:

I dont have a credit card but I will send my donations In the mail thank you prophet Russ.

• Don Selby says:

Thank you.Don

• Clement says:

God is love n love is God. He is awesome.

• bernadetteharris says:

Will send my gift 10/1/13 money order.

• Deidre says:

Thank you for your daily word it has been a light in our dark time. I have my own mailing list of people who I send your word to daily and we all feel your word is so spot on and specific to our needs even across the ocean and on the otherside of the world. May this ministry and everyone connected to it be eternally blessed and prosper in all your good works.

• v khumalo says:

with GOD everything is possible

• all things become good for me……thank u GOD

• Osei Jeffery says:

The best is always from the lord our God.Thanks so much.

• Gwendalyn says:

Thank you God for your grace, for your loving kidness, for my health, for destiny and pursose. Gratefully thank you.

• Quantasia says:

THank you papa Russ and mama Kitty! The word that was spoken in my life set me ablaze and I am very thankful… You are in my hopes and prayers love you!

• LYDIA says:

• angelina says:

I cannot wait to hear what GOD holds for me as he is my light and salvation..my strong tower through nothin is imppossible waiting more of his miracles for me love Jesus and love u father thank for word of prophecy

• N.Johnson says:

God is awesome! Over and over again I hear in my spirit sooner or later it will turn in my favor he is working it out for me. He is the same God now he was back then I trust him with my whole heart. God bless us all.

• Manny Addo says:

God bless you for availing yourself to be used by ‘the Father’. It is my prayer that He opens financial doors unto me to be a blessing unto this ministry

Bro E

• EZEAKU ONYEKACHI VITALIS says:

I believe that God is truely using this medium to express him self. i know and i believe his world in the book of jer 32v27.

• Lacey Jordan says:

I love God, For he is love, i beleive it so much thats its written over my heart permanatly, i know many ‘christians’ dont like tattoos because it is my sacred temple im supposed to take care of not vandalize- but it is JUST THAT, MY temple.
    i hope that i still recieve my prophocey- even though i could not afford my donation, im pennyless due to my unanswered medical problems. I just hope i will be told if i am leaving this earth sooner than later so that i may fulfill my last days to the best of my ability

• Lavania says:

Thank You Lord God For tender mercies and grace. Thank you for how you love

• Miranda says:

I have been receiving the daily prophetic word for some time now and decided to request a personal prophetic word. My, the word was so uplifting even as it is coming to pass in my life I remain in awe. Your word was directly from heaven for me. You are truly a GOD-send for the Body of Christ. Thank you for yielding to the will of the father. Many blessings to you

• Lazarus m mhlongo says:

Father I Love, and I be leave in your
    Prophesy that God is with you, now my
    Problem is I don’t want to use you while
    I’m not giving nothing, once I have the
    Money I will renew my subscription. God bless you man of God.

• david matthew pope says:

I Love the Lord,Father God

• James says:

Thank you for the daily prophecy truly it has lifted my soul above the enemy and have been on target in many of my situations the devil is a liar . Keep praying for this servant everyone thar reads this reply. Total victory. Bless the prophet with favor long life and wealth I’m
    N Jesus name Amen

• Lynne says:

Thank you and God bless u!

• charity says:

thank you jesus for I know my prayer will be answered

• Yvette Gordon says:

Thank you so much for your daily prophecies. They always seem to be on target with what’s going on in my life. Kitty & Russ you are true blessings from God. God bless you both for the work that you do for the lord and helping to guide us all on the right path.

• Ebele Judith says:

Thank you for perfecting all that concerns me and M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ family

• angie jones says:

• Mpule says:

You are worthy of all the praises father. Mercy rewrote my life. Thank you Almighty for giving me a second chance in life.

• Hosea Mburu says:

God bless you for your good work,I look forward to supporting your ministry.

• Patrick Tshikotshi says:

thank you for doing the work of the Father wholeheartedly. may you go deeper in directing the people of God back to the Creater in salvation, healing and deliverance

• child of God says:

Thank you for all the the prophecies. ..God Bless

• Father Lord, for all the words which you have spoken, thank you for manifesting your prophetic word over my life in the name of Jesus.

• Daniel R says:

Thank you Father for your word that very encouraging me every day. God bless Your prophets!

• nhlahla says:

the Father is surely with you, it came in my mind. prophet tim. i praise the Lord and trust that he is still speaking to his people and willing deeply to asure and tell his people how much He love them.

• SHEILAR. says:

Thank you God for each day that i spend on this planet.

• Sharnika says:

Goodmorning, I happened to come upon this site. However, I believe that it was the divine leading of God. Because your words have uplifted me so much. I thank God for how he is using you in this hour to help God’s people and those in the kingdom of darkness know that God loves and is concerned about them and their needs. He is a good and loving father. Thank you again for allowing him to use you so graciously.

• Cynthia says:

Russ and kitty may God continue to pour his wisdom upon u both, intact you have been a serious blessing to my life and family

• ishana says:

THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL THAT YOUV DONE…. ALL THAT YOU ARE DOING…. AND ALL THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO IN JESUS NAME… AMEN….. JESUS NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME…I EXHALT YOU…

• tebogo moshokgo says:

i thank GOD for you,amen

• judy says:

thank you for the many blessings that i received from God through you over the last few month….many blessings on you both
    my donation went through paypal

• Tebogo - Botswana says:

Thank you Pastors of God for touching my life. Each time i read the prophecies you send me, i feel a special touch in my spirit. You bless me in a special way. God bless you mightily. Is it possible to send my donation via Western Union?

• Christine Easterling says:

Your ministry is a blessing! I think about the prophetic words that I read each morning that comes from
    the Holy Spirit and flows out of you. it’s always on point and what I need for my life amen

• risleytettey says:

God is Good all the time, All the time God is Good

• pieter says:

Thank you both prophet Russ and prophetess Kitty Walden to be opening our eyes on a daily basis.Your prophetic words are so accurate and encouraging to stay put in God’s assignments.I BELIEVE AND TRUST THAT MY BREAKTHROUGH IS IMMINENT AS SPELT OUT IN MY DAILY PROPHETIC WORDS.MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN YOU AND EMPOWER YOU TO PROCEED WITH THE GOOD WORK THAT YOU ARE DOING IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, AMEN

• tony says:

thank you lord for your blessing…we are nothing without you my GOD.