• Jacquelyn Benoit says:

I am so grateful for the word that was given me. I received it from 2 of your interns and both were right on the mark. Through them the Lord answered a couple of specific questions I needed answers to. I felt so encouraged and one of the answers was confirmation to what I was feeling God had been telling me. Thank you so much for providing this ministry.

• Thanks Prophet Russ for your word over my life. Yes, as difficult as it may be to have reproof, it helped me too take a close look at the state of my heart and yes, the reproof was needed. I am so grateful that you have spoken out of Gods love and concern for me which had me repenting, released and free to start a new heart walk with my Saviour. Bless you deeply Russ and Kitty.

• Mike Ilitch, Jr. says:

WOW, AMAZING …The Words of Knowledge and Prophesy received was, and is, RIGHT ON the Mark and in a perfect time of need of direction and confirmation. I listened three times as my wife bore witness to it all, too. We aim to be supportive of your ministry and hope to meet you. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

• Oliver says:

Prophet Derrick Frazier gave me a prophetic word on Jan 26. It was an accurate word and has allowed me to be more focused on where I need to go spiritually. Many thanks

• Elizabeth Barnes says:

Prophets Russ & Kitty you are amazing! I recently received a prophetic word on Jan 8, 2018, beginning with, “…It’s my turn.” It was such an accurate, encouraging, and comprehensive word that gave me direction in my life during a time in which I had some questions and needed some understanding and guidance in my life. I still have questions, but I have gained so much clarity. I am processing through the prophetic word that was given me expecting a manifestation of the word in my life. Thanks so much Prophets Russ & Kitty. May the favor and blessing of the Lord increase in your lives.

• Kelly Williams says:

Russ & Kitty are the real deal! They hear from God like I’ve never known anyone else too. I consider Russ & Kitty the Prophets in my life, and the word I received is so accurate it brings such hope & faith were it was waning. Thank you so much for your obedience to the Word of God & your calling! I am so excited to see the “there it is” moment in my life that I have always dreamed of. Thank you again!

• Shelby K. says:

Hello Pastor Walden,
    I wanted to thank you for the prophetic words over my life; but also I would like to thank you for your faithful obedience to the Lord. I have no doubt that my connection to your ministry is a God connection

• Conetta🕊🌹🙏 says:

Thank you Prophet Russ for a blessed and anointed hour with you today (01/23/18). I truly enjoyed our time of fellowship and your words of wisdom, edification and clarity as to this NEW season in my life. You were very accurate and powerfully lead by the Holy Spirit as to the things I was feeling. You have helped me tremendously and now with greater clarification I can navigate my way through this journey preceeding on to: Glory to: Glory to: Glory!! May the Lord continue to walk with you and your lovely wife throughout each passing day…….Have a blessed/joyous day.

Your Sister In Christ,
    Conetta 🕊🌹🙏

• Jeannie Frazier says:

Greetings, I had a prophetic counseling session with Brother Russ this past week. I spent the weekend meditating on it. He was ‘spot on’ concerning my requests. I am still processing some of it and asking the Lord to continue the session. My heart is filled with appreciation for this ministry and I hope others will reach out to you. The Lord has already used the session to renew hope, restore joy, and rekindle spiritual energy. PTL!!! Thank you for being devoted vessels for carrying the ministry of the prophetic to others.

• Sultana Butt says:

Dear Brother Russ and Kitty Walden, I really appreciate the word you gave me today. it has spoken to me, guided me, encouraged me and given me a real sense of relief that I’m on the right track. Thank you for taking the trouble to reach out to me and I am very grateful to the Lord for you both.

• Carolina says:

Thank you so much for the accurate word . Its a encouragement God is not forgotten me . It will help to find out more what God has in store for me.To pray about the word and seek His face. I pray blessings for you both. And thank you for listening to the Almighty God

• Chamel says:

Dear Prophet Russ,

Thank you for my 2018 prophetic. It was encouragement and confirmation. It also brought about some things I want to seek God more about.

• Samuel says:

Dear Prophet Russ Walden,

I am indeed humbled by the mercies of the Lord. I am teary as I read this Word from heaven. That the Lord would have me receive such a direct and incredibly accurate prophecy through His servant was indeed more than I asked for. Sir, thanks so much for giving yourself to the Lord the way you have done. The Word you delivered to me relates to my life and situation in an incredible way.

• Samuel Bowden says:

God Bless you Prophets of God. I thank You for the word God gave you concerning my life. It is indeed encouragement as I seek God for direction and clarity as to what it all means going forward in 2018.
    I trust God as his word and await his direction an timing. To God be the Glory.

• Ellery says:

Thank for the Words of direction , you were right on point Prophet Fox . I’m encouraged and blessed by the Word that God spoke through you.This ministry is truly being used by God . You are true Prophets of God. I will continue to support and pray for you.

• Quinton says:

I received your prophetic word for myself earlier today. I have to say that for the most part it was right on point with my life. I have been dealing with separation and d$%% for three and half years. I have been devastated behind it. When I read it this morning it stated It’s your turn. I looked at it as it was my turn to do what I was suppose to do under God. However as I look at it right this moment I believe it is telling me that it is my turn for the blessing of the restoration of my marriage and my family. I am blessed by this prophesy.

• Takera Etheridge says:

Thank you so much Prophets Russ & Kitty. Your word was an encouragement to me at a time of si much uncertainty. This has been a season where the enemy has tried to bring confusion and this word has made everything much more clear. You truly ministered to my heart and I am forever grateful.

Blessings,
    Takera E.

• Juleen DuBois says:

The prophetic word I received encouraged me that God was going to provide for me. This is an area that I have been fearful about so it really spoke to me. The word also said that I have vision for my life and that I should write down the vision. This is an area that I have felt like I struggled in- having vision for my life so this word also encouraged me in this area, too.

• Esther V Armstrong says:

Thank you for my Prophetic word given in January, 2018. I saved the email to read over again. There are certain aspects of the word that I believe that I understood while there were others I didn’t. I have been praying for clarity ,wisdom and knowledge of what has been spoken. Thank you and God bless you and the ministry.

• Steven Baril says:

AMAZING!!! Prophet Waldon you have definately heard from God concerning my legal situation regarding JP Morgan Chase. The Lord spoke through you the following, ” I am not willing to give you half of what you are believing Me for and I am not willing to give you 2/3rds of what you desire. I am an all or nothing God. There are no consolation prizes in My kingdom .”
    I am TIRED. So many times over the last 7 years I would say. “God why is this taking so long. I’ll tell you what. I don’t want to be famous, and I don’t really care if I become a multi-miilionare. I just want justice which to me means restoration of what I lost plus financial compensation. ”
    This has been a 3 case legal battle that ended about 3 years ago. I am not an attorney, and I never set foot into a law school. In the first case of three cases I litigated agaisnt Chase’S attorneyS (3 law firms) for 1.5 years and forced a settlement. During that 1.5 year Chase tried to use Freddie Mac (Fed’s) to evict me from my house. I appealed the case to my state court and argued my case in front of my state’s supreme court.
    There is more to this story, and it would take 20 pages to cover. This phophecy is right on point. Like I said, I AM TIRED. Mr. Waldon thank you from hearing from the Lord. I will definately tithe and give offerings to this ministry, because you truly are a Phrophet of the Most High God.( ELOHIM)

• Aaron Roberts says:

So, I received a word from Terri Allen on January 13, 2016 that I listened to and set aside. Not because of it’s improbability, but my own lack of understanding of how to respond. Never left feedback, just pinned it in my email. It was a vision of a creative ministry portion involving dance. It was an accurate confirmation of what the Lord was saying to me about my place in concert dance (both in personal times and through other believers), but there was still something that I didn’t get.
    I revisited this word today because of something said in the Morning Light (Zach 9), luckily I pinned it when I received it, so it was easy to find. Revisiting it with the light of all that I’ve learned about God’s use of process and outcome, and how this applies to prophetic words. Somehow, knowing that the Lord will do this as I walk with Him ON MY FEET, changed my ability to receive this word.
    Thank you FHM for building me up in the faith in ways that I have been desiring and missing for decades! Your faithfulness and obedience to the things of Christ are a light in this world!

• Michelle says:

Thank you for this prophetic word for 2018, all i can say is Amen, This word is so encouraging,uplifting and increases my faith for what I’m believing for. Truly, me and my husband are expecting this breakthrough in our lives.God will bless you more Prophets and Kitty Walden.

• Virginia says:

Thank you , I am still meditating on the word, I will need to go over several times. GOD is good all the time. Amen.

• LaKeesha Foster says:

Blessings upon you servants of God. I thank you for the prophetic words spoken over my life. I have been hearing about what is to come in 2018. I can see the hand of God moving in alignment of what you have spoken. Thank you for the prophetic insight. I can’t say thank you enough.

• Ann Krunsky says:

I am such awe of the Father! This word came to me in such a timely manner! This is exactly what I needed to hear and to know! This is confirmation . Thank you so much for your obedience to the Holy Spirit! Blessings to the Father’s Heart Ministry!

• Wendy Graham says:

Hello Russ & Kitty Walden,

I did receive a Word from one of your interns that did accurately reflect this past season of time, while also revealing a future Word as she heard it said in the Holy Spirit’s power. I do accept this Word most graciously, but I must also extend gratitude to Father’s Heart Ministry for a second most timely Word given by Russ to all those who requested a prophetic word in November. This Word was indeed profound, and very timely too!

As someone trained in prophetic ministry as well, the Lord showed me in advance that it would be YOU, Russ, who would deliver a Word that I must lift in prayer and it would further cement things in place. The intern delivered her Word in early December, and Russ, your Word just came today, on Dec 28th. So it is now done.

That’s the Power of the Holy Spirit.

Yes and Amen.

• L says:

Dear Prophets Russ and Kitty, thanks for the prophetic word that you sent to me upon my request for a word for 2018. I will say it is quite accurate and I can’t wait to see the fulfillment of these words in my life in 2018. It has been a long journey and I have been waiting on the Lord for a long time and trust that as the number 7 is the number of completion, I believe 2018 to be the year of manifestation of His blessings into my life and look forward to testifying of the fruits and promotions that God will bring.

• dimuthu says:

Dear Prophet Russ and Kitty
    I requested a prophetic word in November and I received two prophetic words from 2 volunteers in fathers heart ministry and I must say they are very accurate and I havebeen strenthened by those words. Thank you once again and may god bless you and your ministry. Also I have been blessed by partnering with your ministry.

Thanking you
    God bless
    Dimuthu

• Aaron Roberts says:

I requested a prophetic word about a month and a half ago. At the point that I believed that my request was lost in the crowd, I received word that my request was found and in line to be addressed. I found relief in that. My word came this afternoon. Many of the aspects in the word were things that I had heard Russ and Kitty say over and over again in their broadcast, and I was tempted to believe lies, but the Lord began to shine light on my heart to show that I was resisting the pull within my spirit toward the voice of Christ telling me that these promises were mine.
    It was all in the small ways the Spirit spoke through these sentences that brought me to understand that the Lord was speaking directly to me. That these words are for me and have been, no matter how much the lies of the enemy and a polluted earthly religious system have beaten me down to believe otherwise.
    These are blessed and accurate words from the mouth of the Father, no question. The destiny that the enemy sought to abort is alive, well, and on track. Thanks in no small part to the persistent and obedient Russ and Kitty!
    Thank you for bringing back through your willingness and obedience what disobedient men sought to destroy.

• Stacey says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word over my life. This word came in God’s perfect timing in my life. I receive the prophecy in my heart. I will be sowing my seed according to the word of God. Thank you for letting God use you to help and encourage others.

• monique says:

I had honestly forgotten about this request, I am very appreciative of the word and Blessed by the edification of the word and I am expecting and receiving the confirmed word, its amazing because I just passed a sign yesterday that a delay is not Gods denial and that was told to me. I have seen negative things about this ministry but I truly believe that Russ and Kitty hear from the Lord. May God richly bless this ministry and all the hands that do the will and work of The Father. Thanks so much, M.Rucker

• N. says:

Dear Charito, thank you for your time and comprehensive, accurate and detailed word for upcoming year ~ that was a blessing for me. Praying Father’s blessings upon you and your loved ones. N.

• Jessica Howard says:

I bless God for tour hearing and obedience! This is an on time word that truly registers within my spirit!

• Olivia says:

Your prophecy for those request prayer in Nov. 2017 is encouraging. I know Aba Father has a great plan for me. He delights me. I embrace it. Thank You.

• Jacqueline McCluskey says:

I received the prophetic word that I requested. It was encouraging as well as a confirmation to Things the Lord has spoken to my husband and myself. My husband and I agree with the prophesies and wait in expectation for the manifestation of His Word. To God be the glory for how He has use your ministry to minister to us. May the Lord continue to bless your ministry.

• Thank you for my Prophetic word given in November for the upcoming year. I saved the email to read over again. I wasn’t sure that I understood everything written at first, but each time I go back over it seems clearer. I pray for wisdom and knowledge of what has been spoken. Thank you and God bless you and the ministry.

• richard says:

i have received the word of prophecy it has blessed my heart so deeply thank you for hearing from the father i will keep in touch with you.i do receive your daily prophetic word wich has powerfully transformed my life and today your special word has given me great confidence to preach even greater thank you.

• zuzianka15 says:

I have received the prophetic word from God by Russ Walden. It is encouraging and I am looking forward to the 2018 – the long long awaited promises are going to fulfill. Zuzana

• C.V says:

thank you for taking the time to hear the heart of God for my life
    the words that have been spoken have been very accurate.
    I wait with great expectancy and joy knowing that He does all things well.
    I pray the blessing of the Lord over you and the ministry.

• Sarah Fong says:

A wonderful word in time to me even as I am in the midst of a tremendous testing time for me and my family. To God be the glory for his wonderful provision and grace

• Tanya Wright says:

I receieved my prophetic word today. Thank you Prophet Russ for the word.It was true confirmation of everything that God spoke to me.You are a true man of God.I pray that God continues to bless you and the ministry.

• Yvette Brown says:

Prophet Russ I received my word today from my November request and it was total confirmation and accurate. “It’s Your Turn”, has been said to me by my sister twice and now from you. I’m in agreement with the prophet word from the beginning to the end because it is what has been going on in my life in 2017. I receive that 2018 is a year of life and life more abundantly. I’m going to embrace all that God has for me…..Yes, “It is MY Turn”!! I’m getting everything back the enemy stole from me double, in Jesus Name!! Praise God for the Victory and I receive the testimony I will be sharing at the time next year too, Glory to God!!!

• Elizabeth Szeremeta says:

prophetic word received from Prophet Adelaide. Thank you.

• Reginaldo Cruz says:

To Russia and Kitty Walden,

I thank u for the personal prophesy words now I’m even more closer than ever in my life and ask the Lord that his Kingdom Come inside my body.
    Thank, thanks, and thanks very much.

Reginaldo

• Wena Botha says:

I have received an audio word of prophecy just now, requested in September 2016. It has spoken to my heart and was a great encouragement. When I heard Russ speaking about Sanballat in the book of Nehemia, I sat up straight! Recently exactly this was an issue in my life, and I just knew that the Holy Spirit was speaking through him….thank you so much for your time and blessing to the Body of Christ. I salute you and thank you for your ministry. In Jesus, Wena Botha.

• Barbara Berry says:

13 days ago, on December 13, I received the personal prophecy that I requested for the coming year. I read it 2 times so far. However, it was not until reading it the second time that I received the fullness of what it said pertaining to my life. In my personal prayer time, I had asked the Lord to give me every missed opportunity that was meant for me. And, this time guide me in handling these opportunities with care as they are the plans that the Lord has for me. As I read the personal prophecy that I received, it was an answer to my prayers. 2018 is the year of “my turn”. I believed so many opportunities had passed me by, and I had been counted out on so many levels. Hardships, financial difficulties, family problems, and living in shame seemed to thwart my life’s purpose. But, God has been downloading into me ways to pick up the fragments of things I had previously started and abandoned so that He can use them for His purposes. Overall, the personal prophecy confirmed God’s word to me and answered my prayers. I can go into the coming year with full confidence in knowing in 2018, “It’s MY turn”.

• Cat Truss says:

Thank you for this uplifting and encouraging timely Word in our lives that was so very needed. I am thankful to you both and your ministry. It touched our hearts and felt it deep within us that it spoke measure to our hearts and our lives. We will be doing warfare with this Word to see it come to pass in it’s entirety.
    That we may come to fruition of God’s call on our lives to people in the highway and the byways.
    We will be partnering with you on a monthly basis.
    Cat & JC

• oscar lozano says:

Hi, i am oscar lozano from mexico and i am so thankful for your prophetic word over my life prophet russell walden. Frankly speaking i have never had a prophetic word from such an amazing and true son of God like yourself prophet Russell. The word that you just gave me definitively encourages, edifies and directs me in my walk with God. I´ve received visions and dreams and i haven´t been writing them down because there are too many and i didn´t want to push God. But now i know what to do and i´ll just wait for God and just keep on loving Him with all my heart. I will treasure this prophecy in my heart all the time because only God knows when i will be given (if given) such an accurate and pure prophecy directly from God because i know all of it comes from my Father in Heaven. Oceans of blessings prophets Russ and Kitty walden (i feel like crying, thank you God).

• Jeannie Frazier says:

Greetings Prophet Russ. The word you spoke over my life is on-target. I had heard a prophet tell the listeners to pray that people will see me as the Lord sees me, and I have been doing that some. You spoke in this word that others will see me as the Lord does. I had just listened to another teaching where the prophet mentioned, ‘Jesus take the wheel’, that was in your word also (confirmation). Your prophetic word over me also said that I have made a start because I long and hope for things to be better. YES! I have been praying and seeking God’s help in matters that have plagued me for years. I do believe that things are getting better, that resources abound, and that the vision is becoming reality. What really stands out to me is that the part about illegitimate authority being broken off of me. I deal with that from several sources and Praise God that He has broken that!!! I l love the part that says, ‘God, what else can go right?” Being more positive and ‘speaking that which is not, as if it is’, is definitely on the agenda for 2018! Thank you so much for this word and I pray that God will bless you and Kitty in every way possible!!!

• Linda Spence says:

Grace and peace to you Prophet Russ Walden.
    Thank you for my prophetic word for 2018 “It’s Your Turn”. It was very accurate to what I am experiencing currently and it encouraged me for the next chapter in my life. You were on point about my asking, asking and asking. Now I must wait in the tremendous amount of faith that I carry and not doubt. I am waiting and anticipating the fruit of this prophetic word to come to pass.