• Jael Bahati says:

Dear Prophets Russ and Kitty,

I have just received my request in September word from the Lord. I am truly encouraged by the work you are doing for God’s people. I have had a lot of challenges in life of late but I am very encouraged in the Lord now. May the Father richly bless your ministry.

Jael

• Vicki Kriese says:

Hello Russ and Kitty… to say that your prophetic message to me was perfect timing is an understatement. When I received your message I was currently in another town in Idaho ( Twin Falls) attending a women’s conference. I felt so happy there and I felt as if the Lord was placing me in that town to live. So many things aligned up that weekend, regarding a possibility of working at a nice hotel, and a great place to live. God placed wonderful godly women in my life over the weekend through the women’s conference and at a ladies gathering at a home fellowship meal. I was on top of the world and just knew that this is what God was placing before me. Then the devil came to try to kill still and destroy. Oh my goodness he did a major body slam but by the grace of God I got back up determining he is not going to win. I submitted my application and resume art the hotel, and have prepared paperwork and the deposit on a beautiful apartment home. I’m back in Boise waiting on the job position He has for me in Twin Falls. Your prophetic message from the Lord described that I would be transitioning very soon to another area. There were other prophetic words from you that totally aligned with my spirit. Thank you but most importantly thank the Lord for the message that he sent me in a very timely manner. You definitely are my prophetic counselor and guide. I will keep you updated as God opens a door for my transition to Twin Falls. God bless and have a wonderful holiday season! I grew up in the Phoenix area and I know how beautiful the weather can be during the winter. Enjoy !!!

• David H Barrett says:

The followup prophetic word was wonderful. I copied it with the other prophetic words I have received as well as the daily ones from Gray and I decalre and decree them over me and others as the Holy Spirit wills. I will pray about supporting your ministry. Blessings upon you and all the staff. David H Barrett

• Rene' Steppo says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, thank you for checking up on my request from August, on 8-17-17 Rhonda Wagner sent an email with such encouraging words and I was filled with such an overwhelming presence of love from the Lord every line. Answers were there I’ve needed for a long time. I’m so grateful for your team of professionals in spirit,,,that take each request and saturate them in prayer. On 9-12-17 I received another word from Rebekah Duchesneau,,now this word brought me to my knees and tears!!!I suffered some trauma to my brain earlier this year,and she actually could hear the noise of that trauma that I hear. Truly I’m filled with awe at the clarity each one on your team has,,,pure truth to hurting, I’m so thankful and give the Lord praise for this ministry,,,you helped me and I see that you’ve done this for so many others,,All glory to God,,,,,,blessings to all of you.
    Rene’ Steppo

• Winoa says:

Thank you for the words of life and the encouragement! It resonates with me!

• Sylwia McGinty says:

Hi my prophets, wow I don’t know where to start it. I’m blow away by your prophetic word for me. First prophecy I receive from Terri Allen on 20th July 2016 at that time I was at work and when I was reading that prophecy I started weeping so hard that I couldn’t work as my eyes looked like a waterfall of tears! My desire is to have a house and a family car and you said that you are hearing increase blessing in housing area sort of ownership and upgrade! It gave me so much courage to believe in that as my circumstances are totally opposite but if God told you about my desires defo it will happened! When that will happened I will write again here but my heart is on fire knowing that He is seeing me being faithful in small as you said, thank you for extreme encouragement it lifted me from the discouragement to empower women! Another prophecy I received today from Russ Walden about me and my family situation which if you look it on it with blank eyes you will see dispare and demonic influence but boy…. prophet Russ you gave me the glimpse of Fathers eyes and His heart how He is seeing this situation! How He will step in and change itAnd you gave me some tips how To stay above the stormy water! Today I felt down being honest, angry at myself of the circumstances I am now very frustrated that I couldn’t talk properly to my husband and then your word came ! Today! When I needed the most ! Wow The Lord timing always surprises me😁so thank you thank you so much for that Word with Love Sylwia

• Dennis says:

I have received my prophetic word today and i have been greatly encouraged by the good plans God has for me. Thank you Prophet Russ and your team for availing your self to minister to me and the people of God, God bless you mightily.

• Regi Cruz says:

Thanks russ and kitty Walden for the personal prophetic from Sept. 2017. it makes more closers to God.

• Mai says:

Thank you both, I received my personal prophetic word and it definitely resonated with what God has been speaking to me about. More specifically key terms like ‘the time is now’ (our actual church theme for the whole year), inheritance and the courts of heaven (starting to learn more about that through the Doug Addison course) to name a few. I look forward to seeing the encouraging words come to pass and have faith that they will. They were definitely words of life and gave me hope for my future. Thank you so much!!

• Timothy Stover says:

Thank you for your words. I pray i will understand what Father is saying. Things are dark right now but Father has promised victory!

• David H Barrett says:

Deb Ling Your prophetic to me was amzing and humbling about my being called to eb an evangelist. Wow. I ma stepping out in faith sure that He will open and close doors as He choose and wwill look for open ones. Bl;essings upon you. DHB

• Gladys says:

Dear Russ & Kitty. I couldn’t stop from crying since yesterday. Nov 17, 18, 2017. I have been fighting a cold which may be normal to average people, but to ME is a BIG ISSUE because I can not handle pain due to low threshold of pain since birth. When I was a child , antibiotics caused me to see the demons coming out of the corners of the roof. So now, I don’t take any pharmaceuticals. AND TODAY YOUR PROPHETIC WORD caused for me to see for FIRST time that I was over a mantle of clouds receiving indescribable LIGHT, WARMTH, and PEACE and BEAUTY…. It was awesome !!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! I just know I have a STRENGTH I DID NOT HAVE BEFORE. My tears have stopped. i DON’T FEEL HELPLESS NOW!!! Thank you for being there obeying your call.

• Abrianna Shealey says:

Thank you so much for giving me my prophetic word for the upcoming year. It brought me a lot of clarity of the season I am in and it also gave me a sense of direction. It also left me very encouraged because I know my future is bright. Your ministry has been such a blessing to me over the past couple of years and I just thank you both so much for imparting God’s Word to me each day.

• Janet Ewing says:

Hello to Russ and Kitty Walden. I just came away from todays soaking Gods Presense for today 11/17/2017. All I can say is WOW!!! First i was hugging Daddys ankles at the end between worshipping ,crying and laughing I was hugging God around his neck and He was hugging me back!! So grateful to be loved by a Father who always sees us whole and beautiful. I actually feel loved and beautiful and safe. Thank you for your hearts that love God so much you want to share His heart with all of the Body of Christ.

• Jen Stewart says:

Dear Russ and Prophets, I am encouraged by your personal message to me from the Lord. The Lord knows that I have been grieved by my dad’s passing two years ago and that his wish to bless me with inheritance has been held up by his living wife, so your prophetic word about being an inheritor is very encouraging. I know that all of our treasures are all in the Lord. I have read the entire prophetic word and parts are very mysterious to my understanding. I will be praying for more understanding and for the Lord to bring it to pass and to my remembrance when He does. The word is for 2018, so I wait for the fulfillment of this Blessing of hearing from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Blessings to you and your family and thank you for being obedient to Him.

• Joel Musongela says:

I have just received my prophetic word for 2018. Wow, wow, thank you Russ & Kitty, this was such a confirmation in so many ways. Thank you, I receive this word and I know that God will change my life, and thank you for your ministry, I’d like to partner with your ministry.

• RAYMOND NEUFELD says:

Thank you for your word you gave too me about 2018 it gave me hope for the coming year that 2018 will be my year of victory. God bless you.

• Kelly Nigh says:

Dear Russel and Kitty, thank you for blessing me and speaking the Father’s heart over my life today. It was accurate, encouraging, contained over 5 confirmations, enlightened me and gave me direction. I’m shouting blessings out to you over the Ozarks!

• Barbara A Ronne says:

Thank you so much for sharing the Heart of God to me! It gave great encouragement and hope to keep on keeping on in this journey of life. The word surely witnesses with my spirit . And while I have for years been a faithful servant of God. and hoping to continue to be so, .I am looking forward to becoming the Bride of Christ! God Bless you

• Elizabeth says:

I received and very encouraging and confirming word last week over the upcoming year. There word really spoke into what I sensed God was speaking to me-but brought clarity, definition and word of wisdom in how to walk it out. It’s going to be a “ha ha” in the harvest-praise God!
    God Bless=)

• CORINA SIMONA DOMOCOS says:

LOVE AND HIGHLY APRECIATION

• Lorraine Koyengo says:

Dear Russel Thank you for your prophetic word over my life for 2018 Glory to the most high God am praying over it and believing God for great thingsGod bless you.Lorraine-Kenya

• Y W says:

Dear Russ and Kity,
    Last week I received a word for 2018 and it was very accurate. It confirmed former words and it encouraged me. Thank you for responding so quickly to my request and taking the time for it. It’s going to be a ‘ha ha’ in the harvest! Looking forward to it.
    Blessings!

• Comfort Ndoro-Ingram says:

Dear Russ and Kitty
    Thank you so much for taking the time to listening to our Father and sharing what’s on His heart concerning my life. The prophecy was so uplifting, accurate and very encouraging. It once again reminded me of my Father’s love towards. I am so excited about 2018 “its going to be ‘ha ha’ in the harvest!”. Love in Christ, C Ingram, England

• David H Barrett says:

David H Barrett I received my personal prophecy and it was spot on. It was about the harvest for which I have been standing in the gap for for a long time. Thank you and blessings upon you and your min istry

• Kaye Blair says:

I have received a word for the 2018 today…I believe that it is indeed a accurate word and I can certainly stand upon it in belief the The Lord will bring it to pass… I have been hearing Eph.3:20 for the past few years and hopefully it will indeed manifest this year going into 2018…Thank you so much for taking the time out to give me an inspiring word ..God’s Blessings be upon You in all You do…

• shereen Samuels says:

I received a Prophetic Word for 2018, and yes I can relate to the Prophetic Word. It is indeed accurate. Thank you for the accurate Word spoken over my life and will surely help me going forward. Thank you and may God increase your territory.

• Jan B says:

I requested a word for the year 2018 with some written prayer needs and got back a short written word quickly! I love your ministry and I have a
    Received words in the past that were detailed and a addressed the concerns that I had.. This one had some of the same phrasing as a word or two, I think two years ago, I appreciate you words and the blessing but I do cry out to him for more specifics the part about taking more risks with people after a difficult season Is right, but I would love more specifics too.. Haha in the harvest sounds fun I receive that!, especially as pertaining to all my hope being in God.. I need to move in his plan and am praying I will pray about utilizing some of the other services this ministry provides sometime and do appreciate morning light and all your helpful materials .. Blessings Russ and Kitty thank you for pioneering and being a bkessing to me and so many.

• Yvonne M. Souza says:

Thank you Prophet Russell for the personal prophecy for my life. I have been reading it every day and it encourages me and fills me with new hope. The very first line spoke directly to what I needed for my walk with the Lord in this season of my life. I just want to tell you how accurate the word was and how much it blessed me. Thank you again and God bless you and your ministry.

• Susan says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word from your volunteer prophetess! What a blessing! What an encouragement to keep on believing as I wait expectantly on Father God’s Kairos timing and creative blessings. It was just what I needed. May God bless you all, each and every one!

• Patricia Webster says:

Thank you so much Prophet Russ, I am so thankful for the word I was given. It has been a couple of years since I requested a word. My spirit knew, but my humanness could not quite pick it up. I know where my focus is and I am back on track, I have a work to do and I know I can not be distracted. Like Nehimiah I can not come off the wall. I pray that God will give me the stamina that I need, and that I follow through on all that He has me to do. I know that others are waiting on me. God bless You and Kitty. I am a monthly giver already, praying that I will be able to do more in the future! This ministry has made a major difference in my life! I am so sorry I missed your last trip to Baltimore, Harford County is just a stones throw away!

• Elton says:

Thank you prophet Russell, your prophecy was accurate. In the past, you prophesied the word, “replevin” to me but now you did it for my aunt and I and it is a confirmation. I already started to connect with new people. I know I’m close to my harvest.

• Nancy Mello says:

Hi Prophet Russ: Your prophecy was spot on. Everything the Lord spoke to you was accurate. Thank you very much. God bless you/

• Caroline says:

Today I was incredibly blessed by the prophetic word I received from Russ. The eyes of my heart were truly enlightened and filled with hope of what the Lord is doing in and through me. I shared my prophecy with my husband, and it absolutely bore witness with both of our spirits. The word encapsulated thematically trials I’ve faced, reiterated God’s instruction, grace and sovereignty over every situation and circumstance. I’m so encouraged by the ultimate victory assured in Jesus, so eloquently demonstrated by this confirming word. I will continue to meditate on and refer back to my word in the days, weeks and years to come. So grateful for Russ and his prophetic ministry which bears testimony to Jesus and empowers the body of Christ.

• Janet Ewing says:

Thank you for the special word you sent me from the Heart of God. I am going to be going over it and praying over it so I can understand everything God is saying to me and how to walk in it. On a funny note I had to find out what some of the bigger words meant. That is good also. LOL. Thankyou, brother and sister Walden for your hearts. God bless you!!

• Shelby K. says:

I would like to personally recommend “Prophetic Counseling” to anyone who feels stuck in life; and if the truth be told, we have probably all been in this place at least once in our lives (no condemnation meant here at all). :)
    I used to think that God was just gonna dump it all out for me and just make it all happen for me and I didn’t really have a part to play in the whole scheme of things. I couldn’t have been farther from the truth.
    Yes he could do that if he wanted, but I have (in the past) spent too much time just waiting for things to happen & I believe God was just waiting on me. As pastor Russ teaches (basically) we are responsible to
    walk into our promised land. We have a part to play in it. What part is that ? We must cooperate with the Lord and take steps of faith to bring about the wonderful plans of God for our lives. Remember; faith without works is dead.
    Now you may say; “Well how do I do this”? Soooooooooooooooooo glad you asked!
    The answer is: “PROPHETIC COUNSELING”. Prophetic counseling is like the wisdom to apply the knowledge (the prophetic word). I did not even know that there was any such thing as “Prophetic Counseling” until about 2 years ago. :( LOL!
    It is some of the most important money you will spend. It is literally an investment into your future.
    And when you get your word from the Lord; Father’s Heart Ministry will send you an e-mail with the prophetic word attached to it so you can keep the word and listen to it over and over again. so——
    #1- you can fight the good fight of faith with your word; please see (1 Timothy 1:18) .
    #2- listen to it over and over again & get it into your spirit.
    #3- Agree with the word (speak it out loud ).
    Used to; I had no idea what people meant when they would say to “pray into the prophetic word”.
    #4- just take the necessary steps of faith contained in the “Prophetic Counseling Session”.
    That’s it.
    Please believe me; I am not trying to be a know it all, at all. I just know what has worked and not worked for me in my life. Many of y’all already know what I am talking about; but some do not . I am just trying to help those who (like me for many years) just didn’t have the correct teaching about these things.
    If you are serious about getting into the true will of God for your life, please try the prophetic counseling. :) Since I have done the prophetic counseling God has confirmed his spoken word (from Prophet Russ Walden) over and over and over again! :)
    My life now is exciting as I walk this all out; and almost on a daily basis see the prophetic word (from Prophet Russ) unfolding right in front of me !
    Prophetic Counseling will change your life (for the better). :) It is the missing key ( to the prophetic) that will unlock the words of prophecy in your life. :) Jesus is Lord.

• Angela says:

I received a personal prophecy last week and I have been in awe of how God speaks to us daily but also personally through Russ and Kitty. This personal prophecy was confirmation and encouragement to keep moving foward in what we are called to and also confirmed a direction about our next step/location. I look forward to daily prophecy’s they, have been so timely and accurate.

• Janet Ewing says:

I am so grateful when I get up in the morning and i open the emails from The Father Says. Sometimes it may not speak to me directly and there are times when God just speaks and you know it is for your heart and situation. Thank you, Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden for truly speaking Gods heart for His Children.

• Dear Prophets Rass and Kitty

Thank you for the Kind and Encouraging words that The Father Almighty God revealed about me through your prophecy some in the month of May 2017.
    Honestly, I have been through “Dust- Bowl” days, as revealed by the prophecy. for almost twelve years (12).it has been almost Twelve years of struggles, difficult and negative challenges, etc.

Other servants of God in my Country, Ghana, have said other prophecy in my life and your prophecy confirm other prophecies about my life,destiny and what is just ahead of me.

In the third paragraph of the personal prophecy, it is true that I have chosen to make my life abandonment to the father. It also true that I have been having some big dreams often which I can’t explain myself. I now know that the Lord is speaking to me and telling me secrets in my dreams.

Again, as the prophecy said I should be in readiness for this is time of receiving all that He( The all Mighty has promised me).I am still trusting and believing God Almighty because this prophecy confirms what other men of God has said into my life.

Again, Thank you for the kind and encouraging words of prophecy that the Almighty God has revealed through you for my life and for what is just ahead of me.

Please forgive me for not responding to your prophecy on time.

Isaac Kwabena Boakye
    From Accra, Ghana

• Lizzie says:

I have never received a prophetic word so direct & on target, as the one you gave me. It pierced my heart as God was speaking to me personally, I wept with deep gratitude. I praise the Lord for you & your amazing ministry… When the Lord gets me right financially, I will surely be partnering with you, oh blessed ones! Thank you! May God continue to bless you mightily, Russell & Kitty!

• Angela says:

Angela Williams from Nashville, Tennessee – Oh my God, the word was so on point as if they had been in my prayer room. The confirmations, the prayers I uttered they answered in the prophetic word. The AWESOMENESS of God’s word through the mouth of His prophets. Lord, I thank You, so much for planting Russ and Kitty Walden in my life for a time such as this, 1,000 fold blessing upon them and their ministries, amen. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

• Caroline says:

I received a prophetic word today that I requested about 6 weeks ago. Just to say it was right on time and provided the encouragement I needed. Even some of the things I was crying out to the Father about today were referred to in the email.. AMAZING .. the Father is so kind! And the directional bit was confirming of what is in my heart but sometimes question as seems so far out there. Thanks so much for listening to Father God!

• Eli Nasogaluak says:

Blessings to you this day O prophet of the living God

I live in the high arctic from the northern coast of Canada, and yes I am an eskimo! I have taken your training in the prophetic with the first segment. I will advance to the others. The word of prophecy is working through me already and I am excited about that, for the main reason of seeing the manifestation of the work of the Lord in those I pray for. The word today through your daily prophetic word so powefully touched me that I was inspired to write to you and the ministry to let you know how grateful I am. The word has changed me and contiuing to do so!

• Katie says:

I received the prophetic word you gave. It gives me hope for what God is doing and that He is aware of the situation I have been in and how I feel and struggle. I am already seeing that word begin to play out just this last week. Thank you!

• Carolyn Williams says:

Thank you for your prophetic word. There were things going on in my life right now and your prophetic word to me did encourage me and brought peace.

• April says:

Thank you for your word. Still trying to understand it.

• Berenice says:

Thank you for your prophetic word. It is a confirmation of a word that has resonated with me since the start of 2017. This is my time!! May God continue to use you mightily in His kingdom. BeRenice

• Cassandra says:

I am completely overwhelmed right now. I just listened to my personal prophetic word and all I can say is wow!! I was just in my car crying out to the Lord and when I got home, the email appeared in my inbox. Prophet Russ addressed EVERYTHING that I was crying out to the Lord. I can’t express enough how grateful I am for your ministry and the accuracy of this word. Grace and peace are multiplied to you, your family, your ministry and all that concerns you. Thank you Lord!!!

• Caroline says:

I am so grateful for the prophetic word I received from Melodee, an intern on the prophetic team. It was truly anointed and touched me deeply. It’s a confirming word that I continue to meditate and stand on. It’s like when the angel stirred the waters at the pool of Bethesda, this word has greatly stirred and encouraged my heart. Melodee is a sanctified vessel whom God speaks powerfully through. Many thanks, love & blessings.

• suashini says:

Thank you very much for your prophetic word. Looking forward to
    seeing God’s purposes unfold in my life. I believe there is usually a “waiting time” that requires faith and patience to see the manifestation of the prophetic word and so it shall be. God bless you for your labour of love

• Rene' Steppo says:

I’m so thankful for the prophetic team, the obedience to seek the Father on behalf of my request. The three responses,8-17-17, 9-12-17, and 9-25-17, Rhonda, Rebekah, Paula, my thanks goes out to each of you for an accurate and encouraging word , but specifically answers to questions I did not ask, which tied into the word. I’m blessed beyond measure, encouraged, and mindful of the instructions keeping them in focus, for moving forward. Bless you all!