• walnuttable says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to ask the Lord on behalf. I feel encouraged by your word of prophecy.

• Jess says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the personal prophesy I received. I have a ton of questions now but it is so comforting to know that God has the answers!

• Pies says:

Thank your for this word. I receive it in my life as truly from the Lord. I need to pray it all in. Watch this space, I´ll be sharing my testimony soon. God´s richest blessings upon you and your team.

• Lynn Carol Khan says:

Thank you prophet , the word has come at the right time. It was accurate and to the point, the word brought me closer to the heart of Abba Father. It means the world to me. Thank you for being used by God for such a time as this.

• Anthony Tom says:

Thank you the timely and edifying word you received for me , may God continue to honor you and your ministry in Jesus name.

• janetg says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for your personal prophecy from June 9, 2020. Your words were right on time and very encouraging for the intense time my family and I are going through. I’m feeling blessed and loved by the Lord. May God bless you and your ministry so you can bless more people with the gifts the Holy Spirit blessed you with.

• Dominic Mbise says:

Thank you for encouraging words and I’m so blessed for the prophecy you have given me, I believe the prophecy will come to pass as you decreed.Amen

• Sean says:

I have received your prophetic word and certainly do look forward to the manifestation of it. Thank you for this, it really means a lot.

• Mackenzie says:

Thank you for this prophetic word. It was so on time and gave me the peace and encouragement I needed to get through this season of life. The Lord spoke so clearly through the personal prophecy and made me feel so seen by the Father.

• Vern says:

Thank you for this on point word from the Father I was very blessed.

• David says:

The prophetic word was exactly what my spirit needed and where I was headed. I am claiming all of it this day.

• Lynne Adisi says:

Oh thank you so much and the Lord bless you…yes the word resonates with my spirit,Father has Been speaking to me about rest for awhile now ..it felt like He was right across from me when I reading it…. Thank you.

• bukama says:

Thank you for the on spot Prophetic word given to me. It indeed speaks to me and i can confirm some of the words which God has revealed to me in my dreams. God bless you indeed!

• Sarah Fisher says:

Very accurate and encouraging prophetic word Prophet Russell. Thank you so much!

• jerrynna1998 says:

yes it was what i needed

• Tisilira says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word. I believe it and I receive it. I will certainly pray over it and decree it as such! Amen

• Domiah Diane Suvili Lihonde says:

Thank you for the word that has come for me. I will keep it, cherish it, hold on to it and keep my faith in the Lord.
    May faith be my guide as I wait.
    Amen

• Baisey says:

My,my,my,my! I am out of words of praise unto the LORD for you Russ and Kitty!
    The words you spoke over my life was exactly what i thought I heard the LORD say to me this morning, my heart is so soothed, I am so encouraged, my faith has mounted up high, my hope much more risen, my gratitude I cannot begin to describe!

My mouth is filled with the word of God as you gave from Him for me to speak over myself and circumstances.

Every detail of the words you spoke has given me life indeed, a new opportunity altogether. I was like a corpse but now am fully fledged.

I am going to step on and step up with much more sure confidence, because of the time you took to look up into heaven for me.

I am so so thankful, and by His grace, i await a seed so to bless you and your ministry!

• Donna says:

God bless and praise God, So on point with my prophecy it really blessed my soul keeping the faith to everything God has promised me.

• Caroline says:

Thank you for the incredibly anointed prophetic word you gave me. It truly strengthened my heart and gives me hope for the future. It was exactly what I needed to hear from our heavenly Father. May God continue to bless and prosper your anointed ministry.

• Shelia Mosley says:

Hello Prophet Russ and Kitty
    I want to tell you all that I am walking in the prophetic message right at this very moment. I received it today June 8th and earlier today two of my Christian brother and sister as well as myself prayed for “breakthrough” this morning. We surrendered everything to God and is taking our rest. We believe that business and money adventures will flourish even this very week so we can do even more for the kingdom building. I bless you all for the word. I am claiming it receiving it and walking directly into it. There will be a blessing to take place every day this week from June 8th- June 14th. Your blessed and anointed Word will cover me and I will be favored in not only finances but everything I touch or think of. That is how crazy my faith is. Thank you all and I love you

• Yaneth says:

These people have blessed me my new friend who is trying to get closer to God I thank these people for giving us the word of God and may God continue to use them to help other thank you os much I appreciate the help you give all these people may God bless you !!!

• David Aiyeetan says:

I humbly wish to say thank you for the words of prophecy. It boost my desire to seek for God and have faith in His words. Once again; I say thank you so much indeed

• Anthony Tom says:

Thank you for the encouraging word, I’m so blessed by this word. Thanks and more grace sir

• Dorothy Ohlrich says:

Lucien Pinas, Thank you for the very extensive dream interpretation. I find it to be exhorting and encouraging so that I am focused on the path of the Lord and am encouraged by the scriptures you added as well. I’ve been seeking more intimacy with the Lord and this interpretation of the dream given me by God helped me see how I need to redirect and focus, getting distractions out of the way. I truly appreciate all the time and effort you went through to explain all the details in the dream and speak life into my life. May God shower you with His awesome presence throughout your days. Many Blessings, Dorothy.
    pinaslucien@gmail.com

• Jane Young says:

Thankyou for your encouraging word Monica. It rang true and I am grateful for your desire to be a conduit to bring these messages of hope and confirmation to people and in this case to me. I feel very underworthy but receive the grace and blessing from the Lord, Bless you.

• v says:

Thank you for the word from the Lord. In August you gave my a word about the situation I was in. Tonight, I re-read the word and it ministered to me, I had to remind myself what the said the Lord. Thank you.

• Ellias Hausi says:

Amen to the Prophesy on 7th June 2020. I accept and receive.

• Jake Faafua says:

Thank you so much your prophetic word was so accurate to my situation, first tears then joy of the Lord thank you so much.

• Apostle ChadDrayton says:

This is Apostle Chad this a wonderful minstry so i can tell that if you sign up for there online course you will be blessed i thank you for. Letting be of something special that the lord is doing FHM i am grateful to be able be a volunteer at FHM thank you thank you thank you in Jesus Name Amen

• Bonolo Tlhodi says:

Thank you for the prophecy. It’s accurate to my situation.

• Bonolo Tlhodi says:

Thank you for the prophetic word. It’s so accurate to my situation. Thank you

• Yaneth says:

I am so thankful that these people have gave me and my friends a word of God I honestly appreciate them a lot I thank them for their service and and may God bless them and use them to give words to those in need

• Theresa says:

Thank you for the word of the Lord for me in this day. Yes needing to Rest was in my spirit. Confirmation. Praise God

• pamela rasch says:

Blessings to all…yes and Amen. Unless we move in God there is nothing useful just good works…without LOVE. Gods wings where i want to be. Under His Shadow in comfort. ty

• Avei alefosio says:

Tank you so much Rachel McA for taking the time out to seek God for my prophetic word, it was very encouraging and on point. What you had prophesied over me was accurate. Thank you for being such a blessing, not only to me but also to others, God bless u

• idasunrise says:

Sandy thank you for prophetic word of encouragement I appreciate it.

• idasunrise says:

Thank you Lucien for your prophetic word of encouragement and scripture verses.

• Apostle ChadDrayton says:

I. am grateful. for to have the opportunity to speak and other people life be encourage and keep letting the Holy Ghost direct you thank you in Jesus Name Amen

• Alannah smith says:

Sabine, your prophetic word was so sound like amazing

• Kayla Smith says:

Thank you so much Sandy Phillips!
    I had totally forgotten about sending this request to the ministry.

However, I am so overwhelmed by receiving it. It is a right on time, right on point word. I am washed away in tears. Just so humbled by the Father’s love for me. It is also a confirming word. Thank you again. I do so appreciate it.

May God bless you and keep you. May He increase you a thousand times more and more in every area of your life. May He prosper you and bless the work of your hands. May He pour His virtue back into you and increase your wisdom, knowledge and understanding in all things. I bless you with all the blessings of the Lord my sister. Enjoy the rest of your day. I love you.
    SHALOAM 💕🙏🙏🙏🔥

• Avei alefosio says:

Thank you for a timely and accurate word and I was very blessed. Thank u for seeking God on our behalf.

• Thomas A Alefosio says:

Thank you Bev Victor for receiving a word from the Lord for me. It was very accurate in terms of what the Lord has done in my life. So GOOD to hear Gods affirmation and encouragement during these time in my life. I am truely grateful to you and the team on seeking the Heart of our God on my behalf. Blessings

• Stephen Kingsdon says:

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your prayers and the prophecy received today. I am very much encouraged by it in order to continue to pray and to seek the Lord’s supreme will for my life. I will study it carefully over the coming days and weeks as the Lord leads. I have made a small donation to encourage the blessings of the Lord’s word and of the prophecy on my life and to get God’s will to be fulfilled upon my life. I will trust the Lord to respond accordingly to the word mentioned in Proverbs 3:5-6. I will try and stay in touch with the prophets forthwith so that I can reveal to them of any significant developments and miracles that will occur in my life. Thank you very for your prayers. May God bless you all in Jesus’s name, according to the comfort and directions of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

• Chris Jaselskis says:

Thank you very much Crystal for your prophetic prayer. You had a vision of, “The enemy sent “soldiers” to walk around you in a circle to make sure you stayed put and were unable to break free from the chains. I also saw prison doors close by you all.” This totally describes how my husband and I feel. During the day I sometimes sit at my desk trying to work and hours go by with me accomplishing so little and very much aware of my inability to do more. By faith I believe your word that, “God is releasing things off of each of you and brining about restoration and healing.” I shall stand and claim our freedom and expect to see major breakthrough. Thank you for the encouragement.

• Caroline Kingori says:

Thank you very much for the prophetic word by Zack Glasser. Such a blessing and accurate

• Valorie Thomas says:

Thank you Angel S for the prophetic word given to me. It was timely, accurate and is producing breakthrough in my life.

• Doreen says:

Prophet Valerie Cummings thank you for your prophetic word. I am encouraged and will continue to focus bnb on the father. Be blessed.

• Tommy says:

I want to thank you!
    My word from the lord was encouraging and has given me a new closeness to the God! Praise The Lord God Almighty!!

• Peter Nemeth says:

Hi guys thanks heaps for your prayers and words l now have clarification for what l was praying about. Much appreciated. God bless