• Frances Twyman says:

I received a interpretation of my dreams from your team and the young man was so accurate to what I believe that God was saying in the dream that it blew my mind. The way this prophet lined it up the Word of God and the meaning of the animals, objects and all that the dream meant. I had in part interpretation yet this young man took it to the ultimate expression of God’s message and guidance in this dream. Thanks so much I would love to know more about dream interpretation

• walnuttable says:

Very accurate word of prophecy about my son’s difficulties. Blessings with your ministry who encourages me and leads me in the right direction.😀

• Lee says:

Once again a spot on word! Of all ministries I have been involved in FHM is the best I can honestly say. They are very patient kind loving people & I am blessed to be a part of them

• Linda Anderson says:

Thankyou for my prophecy……I truly needed to hear some words that touched my soul…..I desperately needed direction and understanding … I have sent my thankyou offering as always…….blessings and gratitude 🕊⚘🔥

• Linda Anderson says:

Thankyou for my prophesy….it was very much appreciated …..blessings

• Caleb says:

Thank you so much for the awesome prophetic word you gave me. The word from God gave me pure joy, encouragement and hope for the future. I will act upon the instructions God gave me and see what I desire. May God bless you and increase you even more than ever before.

• Misha Payne says:

Thank you for taking the time to pray over me and my daughter. I was overwhelmed with a calmness and tears of happiness as I read the words and scripture given to me. So many things said made so much scents. Blessed and grateful for this experience. THANK YOU

• Beth says:

Thank you- you word was the truth and it set my soul free. The conformation from Jesus our King was truly loving and on time. Thank you sweet woman of God for your services. For I know how you must feel to step out with God to share your gift! very – good and well presented from The Lord Jesus Christ our Savior

• Beth says:

Dear Russ and Kitty,

Man oh man.. there are days that I wouldn’t know where I would be with out the conformation of God/ Jesus word through this ministry . I read this daily and of course I seek the kingdom first .. But man oh man. ! The day that I AM Set free from living in a proverty mind curse life style and release greater funds I would like to demonstrate the power of Jesus through ministry onto your Yourself, Wife an Staff. I have sowed several times over the years and have witnessed this to be great soil to sow in. Your hard work for the kingdom is paying off and I am truly blessed and brag and share with others how I have been blessed,
    !

Thank you, thank you, God bless!!

• Robearh says:

I Received the Prophetic Word today 04/13/2020 However the Word, Does Not Resonate Within my Spirit, Therefore I Reject for the Most Part, for God, has indeed Given me Wisdom, and I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am indeed a Generous Giver, for I sow Bountifuly, my thoughts are indeed focused upon the Lord, Daily I walk with him, daily I Seek his Face, for He is in Me, Me in him. I have his perfect Peace which Passes All Understanding. I Am Blessed, Chosen for Such a tTme as this ! I am the Beloved ! I know who I Am In Christ. Prophetic Word Given by Nancy Crites !

• Amanda Jassat says:

Amen I received a word of wisdom and knowledge for my sons breakthrough and delivernce. I received guidance and insight. I received peace and I received reassuring promises from the throne room of God. Thank youRachel McAbee. May God continue to bless you and increase you in Jesus name.

• Jonathan says:

Thank you so much to both of you prophet russ and kitty for God used you to direct my life. Your daily prophetic word is very accurate, clear, amazing, spot on, and encouraging, confirms answer to all questions in my life. May the Father continue to bless you in your ministry.

• Lynda says:

Thank you so much for my prophetic word. It hit the mark exactly. I was so touched that the Lord used a tea pot in His word to me because I use a teapot every day. God is amazing.

• Johnathan Ball says:

Personal prophecy was accurate and touched my heart. I am excited for Gods plans in my life. Thank you for allowing the Lord to use you.

• ellery@ellerybutler.com says:

Thank you for the timely word of encouragement and confirmation. It absolutely spoke to every concern and questions that were concerning me now and in time to come. May God continue to bless your ministry and your faithfulness.

• Karen Woods says:

Greetings Lucien Pinas!!! I’m truly thankful for the prophetic words spoken over my life. It was so timely and accurate to what I have been experiencing in my life. I feel so encouraged in my spirit. I’m humbly grateful that you allowed God to speak through you as you shared the true essence of God through the many scriptures you searched out for me to meditate on. I pray as you continue to ascend, God will strengthen, elevate and bless your life the more…
    Peace and Blessings…💜

• Sonya R. Thompson says:

Robert Quintyne, you also hit on several points for me and confirmed a great deal of information given in other prophetic words in 2003, 2006 & 2011. This has been very uplifting and encouraging. Thank you and God bless.

• Ingrid Pillay says:

Dear Russ and kitty,

The prophecy given by you it surely is a blessing it’s touched my heart is a great way. May God bless you abundantly and may God open all the doors your ministry needs opening at this point In Jesus name.

• John Gardullo says:

Wow I was blessed and overwhelmed by the both the length and the details. The confirmation of words God gave me. I was not expecting anything nearly as big and note worthy. I’m used to giving words not getting them. I’m truly blessed and overwhelmed Thank you Russ and Kitty

• Erica says:

Wow an amazing and truly encouraging word! I believe and receive it all! It does fall in line with what’s happening in my life and mind. Praise God! And thank you Russ got your anointed ministry.

• Charalambos Panagidis says:

I just received a prophetic word from Sandy Philips. I was very, very encouraged reading it and hope has been refreshed.
    I give God all the praise and I thank you so much.

• Jordan Hogsett says:

thank you for your prophetic word. it has blessed me and i am just trying to figure out how to go about what was said to me and go in detail with what i should do.

• John says:

I received an amazing prophetic word via email and it absolutely blessed me. Very accurate and even restored unto me my joy after being in a very dark place. Bless you guys.

• Betty McGee says:

Yes your Word to me was “all the way live” sharper than a two-edged sword. On point in every area. Thank you so much for sending an offering soon. Thanx again Pastor Betty McGee

• Martha Castaneda says:

I received personal prophecy and I cannot stop crying at how on point it was. I felt Holy Spirit even through the typed prophetic word. Thank you for being such a blessing to the Body of Christ. Your Morning Light Bible studies are fantastic too! I speak blessings into you and Kitty’s life and that there would never be lack ONLY OVERFLOW. Thank you Jesus.

• Charalambos Panagidis says:

I just received personal prophecy from Adelaide. It was accurate and what I needed to hear now. I can tell that the Lord has spoken to me. Thank you so much. Many Blessings.

• Tammi Hahn says:

I had an intern give me a prophecy and it was spot on. Definitely encouraging and a confirmation that I needed.

• Khulekani says:

Praise God the Person by letter R I corrected just as according to your prophecy on Sunday 15/03/2020 and I know the attacks you mentioned

• Gladys says:

I thank God for the prophetic word I received from your ministry. I claimed them with faith and believe they shall all come to pass in Jesus name amen.
    May God continue to bless your ministry.
    More unction to function sir/ma

• Jolene Billie says:

Thank you for the prophetic word it is quite accurate and gives me direction for the next step where God is taking me

• Manny says:

I enjoyed the Prophetic word I received. I look as I process this word more fully. I do believe, it is along what I expected. God bless your ministry

• Elaine says:

Thank you for your word of prophecy. Everything you said about what is happening in the world right now that is creating panic in others I believe is the route God is taking to make. I have felt that so strongly and you validated that for me. I had decided to sew a monthly gift into the ministry today after receiving your daily word in my inbox. As soon as I sewed my seed I suddenly stumbled upon another email from you with my personal prophecy which had been waiting for but was not expecting for another week or 2. I thought it was perfect timing. I found I felt happier that I had already sewed first before seeing your personal prophetic message to me, which by the way was such an incredible gift. -Elaine

• Lebese Mothijoa says:

Thank you for a great and encouraging word I received! It was confirmed the same day! I thank Prophet Russ and the team who tirelessly hear and give words of encouragement and breakthrough to people all over the world, including us here in Africa! I really appreciate it and I am praying for this ministry to be blessed and to prosper forever in Jesus Mighty Name!

• Deborah says:

Thank you Terri for your prophetic word it did resonate in my soul. The word was timely and encouraging..
    Greatly appreciated.
    With love Deborah

• Kathycunningham says:

Excellent word, very timely and accurate.
    Thank you so much!
    Appreciate your sincerity 🌸

• Marilyn says:

I cannot begin to tell you how much the word you spoke over my life has been right on and the Holy Spirit is speaking to me and showing me much of my life through it. I will be sowing into your ministry and this word. Thank you and God bless you continually in increasing measure!

• Maria says:

Thank you for your ministry! I bless the Lord whose prophets are so kind, wise and anointed.

• Sarah Shirley says:

I have been greatly blessed and encouraged by these words. May the good Lord continue to bless you and grant you more grace for your ministry

• Pamela Martin says:

Thank you for the prophetic word it was most certainly on point, I have been having dreams and hearing God say things that I didn’t quite understand until now it’s becoming clear, I will be mailing a donation

• Carla says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for my prophetic word. I receive what the Father is saying. I was in tears.. May our Father continue to bless your ministry.

• Oluwaseun Adesanya says:

I really thank God. The prophecies have really been talking to me and touching my heart. God Almighty bless Father’s heart ministry in Jesus name Amen

• Douglas Andersen says:

your word for me seems to be spot on . it is early so I don’t at this time see just how it all will work out , “however i walk by faith and not by sight”

• Mrs Chris Black says:

Dear Russ & Kitty
    Thank you for your interesting facts presented & encouraging Bible verses in these difficult times!
    You also mention some of today’s perverse & godless practices…isn’t this the perfect time for God’s call to the nations to stop, reflect & return to Him in repentance?
    In Jona’s time, it worked – to his anger.
    According to the Book of Revelation, many more even worse plagues will be coming unto this earth if we don’t change.
    May this word go out to the nations & their leaders!
    God bless,

• walnuttable says:

Thank you for your amazing word of prophecy. It is so encouraging in the word we are living today. Blessings on your ministry😄

• Amah Omari says:

Thank you for word of prophecy in life. It’s a blessing to you Russ and kitty delivering a message of God has pass to you through me i am extremely excited about the prophecy i recieved and will definitely act according to the word of God given by you. I pray that the God i serve you use to help those you have mentioned in your prophecy. May the Almighty God bless you abundantly in jesus mighty name

• Felicia Grays says:

The prophecy I received was right on time. It was clear and accurate. It almost blew my mind. I bless the Lord at all times because he thought enough of me to have these intelligent mouthpiece release his words to me. I receive it whole heartily. I mean what I’m dealing with now. This is a right now prophecy and I’m holding tight to it. I reflect back on it because it is soooooo accurate. I’m just crying; rejoicing with tears of joy. Well said… I didn’t need an interpreter. I knew exactly what was being said. Thank you! You have truly blessed me so it’s only right that I bless your ministry with a seed.

• JOHN HERTLINE says:

The prophetic words that I received from you rang true to my heart and spirit. They were exactly what was going on in my life during this season. The Word of the Lord that you gave me was in perfect timing for me for this season in my life. They greatly encouraged me and gave me new life to press forward in what He has called me to do in His Mighty Name. May God bless you and increase you both in Him.

• Sickero Bartley says:

I have truly been blessed by this anointing prophetic word that was ministered over my life. I do appreciate how this was so personal addressing the areas of need in my life. God is so good to me. God bless you and your ministry.

• Anne Connaughton says:

I am very glad to have found this ministry. I find the daily words encouraging and often so relevant and the personal word I received was really encouraging and I am going back to it often to let it soak into my spirit man. Thank you so much to Russ and Kitty and your team!

• Ella says:

Thanks so much for the Daily Prophetic Word. Praise God in Jesus’ Precious names for the importance of these daily messages. It has undoubtedly benefitted me, my daughter and co worker to the point that this is the only way we start our mornings and we all agree that this message is nothing short of God talking directly to us. How can one message be spot on for all three of us and so many others each day drawing us deeper to him! We Praise God for telling us that His imminent return is upon us as He so graciously forgives us our sins and wants us to display the radiant look a believer gets upon their face so others are drawn to us in a way that only God can use us to speak his Message in a subtle way that discreetly works without sounding as though we are preaching. May God’s intelligence, intuitiveness, knowledge, kindness, love and radiant glow be upon all of us to work as earthly Angels on the Lord’s behalf until He calls us home!! Amen & Amen!