• Felicity Titus says:

I belief I will be back with a huge testimony….God bless

• Felicity Titus says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, I received my prophetic word today and almost burst out in tears. I was so overwhelmed with the accuracy by which God revealed my life through you. It is definitely & awesomely true and I can’t wait as I pray for these words to be fulfilled over my life. Thank you so much for always being faithful and obedient in the works of the LORD. May the LORD pour out HIS continuous blessings upon your ministry and may HE help me to step into my ministry very soon
    Stay blessed always .

• halim says:

I am very blessed after I read your prophetic word for me, it was really accurate and I believe the Lord led you to proclaim this word into my life, I paray that the Lord may bring into being all the blessings and breakthrough spoken in your prophetic word, it is really edifying, comforting and a great encouragement to me; God bless you in return.Amen

• Deborah Berge says:

Your prophecy totally hit the mark. All I can say is that I cried for minutes. You are a blessing and indeed used by God! I pray that God blesses your ministry. Thank you!

• Pierre John says:

Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty. Thanks for taking the time to seek The Father on my behalf. I received my prophetic Word yesterday and indeed it spoke to me my situation and bore witness in my spirit off what God is about to do in my life.
    Keep doing what you are doing. Blessings always

• LEOCADIA Casper says:

Dear pastors
    I agree with the prophetic messages
    I think they’re accurate

• Bryce Louw says:

Greetings man and woman of God,

I’m truly honored to have received this prophetic word which is in line with 1Cor.14:3… I perceive that you are seasoned in the call of God upon your lives and your sensitivity, accuracy and faithfulness really comes through in your deliverance. This was a much anticipated word and truly resonates within my spirit and for this I give God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit praise, glory and honour…May the Lord continue to bless your ministry and lives with the fullness of His glory.

PS. Please expect a seed(donation) in due time as I respect and acknowledge you as the prophets in my life.

Thank you immensely and may grace abound to you greatly,
    Bryce Louw, Durban, South Africa

• Thank you so so much for the prophetic word that you have given me. I am in tears and it has confirmed so many things that God has already said to me! God is SO FAITHFUL!
    Thank you for your time, your prayer and your obedience.
    God bless you guys!!

• Lanu Imsong says:

Thank you Father’s Heart Ministry for the prophetic word over my life. It has encouraged me a lot. I receive it in Jesus name. Praise the Lord.

• Vitolina says:

Thank you both for the prophetic word I received today. I am absolutely overwhelmed but also excited, to God be all the glory. God bless this ministry.

• Jean Campbell says:

Thank you so much for this timely word. It touched my heart deeply as I was reading every word I have more clarity in the direction to continue. This word has encouraged me to continue to push through every obstacle and every mountain to change things for all my generations to come. I really needed this encouragement today. May God continue to bless your Ministry as you are Real blessing to many . Glory!!

• Irama Victor UTTU says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, I would like to thank you very much for your Prophetic words of hope and encouragement. I believe in all the words God has spoken through you regarding my life and future. May God continue to bless you and your Ministry as we continue to praise his Holy name. Amen and Amen!

• lilian says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word.It resonate well with my life.Be blessed

• Phlip BUi says:

Your prophecy brought a new vitality and a great encouragement for me, thank your ministry .Please lord bless and anoint

• Betty says:

Thank you very incourage and brought much hope

• John says:

Thank you so much for this prophecy, generous and right on point, I am amazed! Although I am unable to offer much of a contribution to your ministry, I am able to life you and your ministry up in prayer, which according to your prophecy, the Father will agree with my prayers from the heavens and be established!

• Janice R Moore says:

Thank you for your email asking if I had received the prophetic word. It was in spam, and I didn’t even know I had a spam folder…had to find it by Googling gmail, clicking on login and then finding it under “more”…and low and behold…there was the word. Thank you. I thought my request had fallen through the cracks. I will send my offering on the 26th.

As for the word, it was encouraging. There is a lot transpiring in my life. He’s got me. He’s got everything pertaining to my past, present and future.

• Michelle says:

Perfect!… I will be making a donation

• Premla says:

I would like to thank you for the prophetic word you gave me. Everything which was said was a direct confirmation of what The Lord has spoken to me and has been preparing me for. What The Lord has spoken to me through you is very accurate and is a great encouragement to me. Thank you very much!

• Esther Olayinka says:

Thank you for the prophecy, it really touched my heart and soul, it is accurate. May God continue to elevate your ministry. Thank you also for daily prophetic word, thank you for the encouragement. God bless you richly.

• Santosh John says:

Prophetic word is accurate, some of the word used in the prophetic word is exact what is happening and what I think in my life. Thanks for the word may THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BLESS U.

• Funmi says:

The prayer requests I sent in were very short but God went so deep in addressing my issues, which only Him can reveal. I receive with thanksgiving. Thank you Jesus! Thank you Russ and Kitty and all other people in the Ministry. God bless you.

• Esther Slagter says:

Russ and Kitty Walden, thank you for you prophetic word! Absolutely encouraging, touching, specific… I have asked God about a paragraph that did resonate, however I that I could not relate to anything specific in my life at the moment. However, I hold on to the word and I will see how it will unfold. Thank you for taking risk in your prophetic words! Big Embrace

• Lucas says:

• vifa cunningham says:

I appreciate having my feet washed in the prophetic. In the prophecy I received Prophet Russ mentioned me being prophetic. Yes I am. That has been brought to may attention by God about 4 years ago. I have been told that I am to sit in the seat of a prophetess, but I haven’t had the proper teaching and training. However, I have been inspired by God to sign up for courses through FHM. Back to the prophecy. It was very much on point with touching things that has been on my heart. I am confused about the phrase, “In the coming days”, but that is because I take things so literal and I always get overly excited when I hear from God; rather it is in a dream or through a prophet. In the prophecy God said lean not in to my own understanding, I struggle with that, because I talk his words so literal. Well I know the spirit of God was in the prophecy, I am very sensitive to the spirit of God. However, I am still waiting for the breakthrough that should come forward “in the coming days’, but as I said, I take things so literal. When I comes forward, I will be back to share my testimony. Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty. Looking forward to the upcoming courses.

• Deb says:

Thank you Terri for your prophetic counseling session. I am very blessed and stoked. The words are very accurate and confirm my previous prophecies. Your words are spot on for what happened and is happening in my life.

• Shirley says:

Russ and Kitty, thank you so much for my prophetic Word!! It was amazing and I receive it in Jesus name. I am looking forward to it’s manifestation!! It has blessed me beyond measure.

• samrawit says:

Shalom shalom dear Russ and Kitty .thank so much for all your propohecy dayly and coming year I am alway happy for your deyliy prophtic I wont say God bless you more and mor.
    And I wont aske same qousion have you same ofice in Ethiopa Africa becous I live in Ethiopa but I am Erietran but I am refuge in Adiss abeba Ethiopa I wont felow with your minstry. You heart father ministry is my hear father.thank you so much for all

• Clara Mkamburi says:

I receive the prophetic word in JESUS NAME,may it be unto me according to the will of God.Thank yOU and God bless you

• Lorna says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, thank you very much for the prophetic reading. It was very interesting and encouraging. I found it particularly interesting that you said “God has made me a carrier of His glory”. Because in one of my many spiritual dreams I’ve had, it says “The glory of the Lord is upon me”. You also touched upon the fact that you sensed that I belong to the prophetic community. I too sensed that, but I pray that God will lead and direct His will for me. Once again thank you for your encouraging words and I will follow your advice. May God continue to bless both of you in your ministry as you continue to bless others.

• Elise says:

I just read my prophetic word for 2020 and I am greatly encouraged. I receive the word and I am so grateful for your response. Thank you so much. God bless!!!

• Patricia Zeniuk says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, thank you so much for the words of encouragement you sent. I receive them as words from the Lord. They were very accurate to what is in my heart for the upcoming year and believe God has used your ministry to confirm and solidify what He has promised me in the past and moving into the new year. Thank you so much and God bless you and your ministry.

• Geneva says:

Thank you for the encouraging word. It definitely aligned with what Holy Spirit has been telling me. I’m so grateful for your ministry as this word and your daily word got me through some really hard days. Continued blessings for your ministry!

• Twila K Lucero says:

Thank you for this word, it absolutely speaks confirmation into my situation and encouragement into my spirit. It is both accurate and timely; I receive this in Jesus name. Thank you, again.

• Joy Chahilu says:

Thank you for raising your voice to God on my behalf,am touched by the word,it has renewed my hope God bless you

• Lori Goins says:

Thank God for this ministry. The word I received was very uplifting and encouraging. Praise God!” This is the year of God’s Glory!” It is an honor and a privilege to be His glory carrier.” I look forward to continuing to be a blessing to this ministry.

• Ronna says:

Thank you, so much for seeking the Lord on my behalf!! While I didn’t actually read the word until today, it confirms another word I received last Monday. The Father witnesses to Himself!

May the Lord bless you abundantly, for taking the tie for me!!

• Theresa Evans says:

This Word was sent straight from the throne room. Everything I needed to hear was addressed and did edify, exhort and encourage me. I thank God for the prophetic ministry as for me without a word the people perish! Thank you prophet for a right now Word God bless Theresa Jackson Evans

• Linda says:

Thank God for this ministry. The word I received was accurate and encouraging.

• Shame Banamah says:

Praise the Lord for such a great ministry!!!The prophetic word that I have received has been a life changing opportunity in my life.According to 1 Cor 14:3 surely I feel edified and comforted with the prophetic instructions I have received.To be honest I was becoming weak in prayers but to my suprise this was mentioned in the prophetic word I have received!!Praise God I have been edified with the prophetic word from Russ & Kitt,many blessings over you.

• Karenlynn says:

This was very encouraging. It covered everything I was concerned about. Thank you for sharing!

• Kathryn Sparks says:

Thank you for the word an instructions from the Lord. It brought confirmation and comfort.

• Nixon says:

Thank for the prophetic word for the year ahead,its on point.Thank you

• Symon says:

Thank you Russ & Kitty, The prophecy is for what i am expecting and hence i will continue to pray God believing he will bring it to fulfillment. I know i need faith to bring this prophecy to pass hence i am improling our almighty God through the lord Jesus Christ to provision me with the holy spirit to strengthen my faith. God bless you.

• Naomi says:

Thank you for the prophetic word. Somehow it was sent to my junk mail so I received it later, but just on time. I’m still trying to absorb it all. It says so much of what I thought would never happen, I felt like it was for 20 years ago. It is very encouraging to think it’s not too late !

• Michelle Plunkett says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty an accurate prophetic word for 2020. Through your prophetic word I receive conformation. I feel truly bless and looking forward to an awesome year. I will follow the the instructions of the lord. This word has given me comfort, peace of mind, wipe away my worries. I thank god for his glory upon my life. May God continue to bless you both and your .ministry abundantly. Thank you! I’m truly grateful.

• Robin McElrath says:

Yes, this prophecy was confirmation of what has been spoken, and very encouraging to my spirit. God bless you in 2020. Thank you for responding to my request. Look forward to sharing the goodness of God with you as He answers the desires of heart.

• Sana lerch says:

Dear Russ& Kitty, thank you for your prophetic word. I feel that God sees more in me than I do right now… It is hard to believe and very encouraging at the same time. I step in to this word and believe that God brings His purpose for my life this year. God bless you!!???

• Mechale Celestine says:

All I can say is thank you! My eyes have been opened to what God desires for me! Love this ministry. So on point. Thank you guts again.

• Urmilla says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, thank you so much for your prophecy for the upcoming year. It confirms what I believe. Thank you for your daily prophetic word also. They have been of great encouragement to me while I was going through one of the lowest times in my life. Thank you. Thank you and God’s continued blessings on you and your ministry.