• Sheila Walket says:

Thank you so much for this word of prophecy. I’m waiting in expectation of all 5hat God has for me in this season. I love you both and thanks again. May God continue to pour out His blessing in your life.

• phoebe says:

Thank you so much Russ walden i received the word very deep and it reflected what i mostly desired in my relationship with Jesus even more than what i express.I felt humbled and honored and may God help me and the Holy Spirit because the vision looks bigger than who i am i can do.The Lord immensely cause you to always minister on overflow

• Susan Vernette says:

Hi prophet Susan here I have been so bless by the word of the Lord yes IAM preparing to give into this ministry IAM so filled an comforted by the word thank you IAM grateful bless you prophet Russ. You shall hear from me.

• Sue Bell says:

Thankyou, an excellent encouraging and prayer provoking word!

• Good Morning Prophet Russ & Kitty,

I am really appreciative of the prophetic word I was given and I am trusting and expecting for God`s word in my life as there is so many situations we are trusting for God to move in supernaturally and I believe with my whole heart that He is in control of each area Amen. God Bless you and the ministry in over flow.

Kind Regards
    Maggie

• Thanks so much Prophet Russ & Kitty. The word was to the point and it really has lifted my spirit. God en-richly bless you

• Keshia says:

Thanks to both of you Russ and Kitty, Yes I want to thank you for this on-time word of prophecy. I’m tapping into faith and stepping into God’s Glory because that’s been my prayer Lord take me from Glory to Glory. I’m challenging myself to step out of the box and obey God day by day through the process of his word and truth and I know the reward will be just that- GODS GLORY! Let God have his way in my life. Amen.

• Patricia Burleigh says:

Dear Father’s Heart Ministry,

Thank you for your prophect word. To hear what God is saying. It’s is true concerning praying more. Also giving to poor and needy by leading of holy spirit last week.

I’m looking forward to what God has instore for me in 2020.

God bless you and your ministry in Jesus name ,amen

Patricia Burleigh

• Emily Howard says:

Thank you so much Russ and Kitty. Your prophet word brought so much conformation to me. I’m very excited to see all of this unfold and will definitely sow into the word. I just went to a 20/20 conference in Dallas Tx and this is pretty much what I heard there, mind blown. God is so good.

• Lacherrika N Grimsley says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for your prophetic word, I’d been waiting a long time for this and I thank my Lord Jesus Christ for the both of you and your ministry. God Bless

• Charlotte says:

God bless you so much for your works. I’m truly encouraged with those words. God is truly good and truly He is above all powers!

• Theresa says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, thank you so very much for the prophetic word you have sent me. It is relevant to my life and situation, especially the part about “expiration dates”, which is direct confirmation, and very much needed. It has taken me a few days to delve deep into this word and I will be meditating on it for some time to come. Also you are correct in that I flow in the prophetic realm. A very great blessing, thank you!

• Joy E Minor says:

Thank you for the prophecy prophets of GOD; and the anointing GOD has placed on your lives. God Bless You :)

• Cecilia Clocksin says:

Thank you for ENCOURAGEMENT in a time I greatly needed it. Also confirmation and reminder that the Lord is the writer of my destiny.

• Theresa says:

Dear Pastors Russ and Kitty, Thank you so very much for the prophetic word you have sent me. It is relevant to my life and situation. The part about “expiration dates” is direct confirmation, and very much needed. It has taken me a few days to delve deep into this word and I will be meditating on it for some time to come. Also you are correct in that I flow in the prophetic realm. Thank you again for very great blessing!

• Malina says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for the 2020 prophetic word of knowledge over my life. It was very encouraging and timely.

• Virginia Clegg says:

Thank you for your prophetic word. Yes, I need to get out of the dry spots and proceed in my training for what the LORD has in store for my life. AMEN

• Lisa Reavis says:

Thank you very much Russ and Kitty for my prophetic word . It is extremely active and accurate. We already have seen the fruit form this alive word . We are banking in the glory for sure .
    Blessings ,
    Lisa

• UGBO JONATHAN says:

Thank you Prophet Russ. Thank you so immensely. It is confirming what God told me in the vision. The Spirit is One. God bless you Prophet. Jonathan Ugbo from Nigeria.

• Vanessa G Hardie says:

Thank you so much Russ & Kitty for that accurate and timely prophetic word for 2020. I am believing God for the miraculous in this year. This is actually a confirmation for me. You have touched on some areas that I have been in prayer about and what God has been sharing with me concerning those matters of the heart. God bless you two and your great ministry, thanks for your obedience.

• Jermaine Sims says:

First let me say thank you for this encouraging word. The word speaks to me and Philippians 4:19 is one of my favorite scriptures when I need help. I am seeking and destined to be that Glory carrier in the name of Jesus!!

• Therese K says:

Blessings Russ and Kitty. Thank you for the timely Word for 2020, I’m standing trusting and believing for breakthrough in my finances and home life.

• Cliff Schaeffer says:

I just received a good word from Russ. It touches all the deep places that need touching in me. Lord, bring it to pass. Thank you.

• Lee says:

Confirmation confirmation CONFIRMATION!!!!
    I THANK THE MOST HIGH FOR FHM & RUSS & KITTY WALDEN!!!
    ALWAYS A RIGHT ON TIME ACCURATE WORD
    YAH BLESS YOU MIGHTILY!!!

• Shirley Broadbent says:

V very accurate it was something that’ has been on my heart . I have been pondering this in my heart for a long time. Thank you for confirming it.bless you both

• Gilles says:

Thanks you Russ and Kitty for your prophetic word, it is encouraging.
    You have mentioned that God is a provider,and yes I do have big dreams for a long time and believe that God will provide for them.
    Also you mentioned about Eph.4 :11-12 ,count five in all, actually I had scheduled to read five on the night that I received you email. And had read 4 the night before.
    God bless

• Myrielle says:

Loved the word,and I love what God is doing for me thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty, I definitely recommend them

• Elke and Wilfried says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, thank you for a very encouraging word, it really blessed our hearts. We feel so honoured partnering with the Lord.
    Many blessings

• Donna says:

Dear Russ, My prophetic word was a direct confirmation of a word of wisdom that I receive almost 13 years ago (3/31/07). It said, “God is showing me that you are a carrier of His Glory.” You started my prophecy with, “God has made you a carrier of the glory.” I have declared this and more almost every day since I received it. The rest of the word concerning 2020 was encouraging that this is a new season for advancement and breakthrough in my life. The Lord gave me a vision of having a ministry of helping others financially many years ago. I have been walking by faith and not by sight for many years in great financial difficulty. I truly believe that 2020 is a Jubilee year for me and my husband. My dream was to establish a ministry calling it “Jehovah’s Storehouse” to help others anonymously and giving all the glory to the Lord. One of my favorite verses is, “Let your light shine before men, that they will see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.” I will continue to read and receive the word of the Lord you sent asking the Holy Spirit to direct me for it to come to fruition. Thank you again and God bless you and your ministry.

• Naomi says:

I’m am so grateful for the prophetic word. It really gave me comfort and hope. Thank you m.

• Joseph and Laura Deering says:

Right on. Thank you! May God richly bless you and your ministry for helping so many!

• Judy Eldridge says:

Thank you so much for this powerful word. I know you have heard from the Lord because it’s a confirmation of some things I’ve been praying about. Last year was a trying year but I’m actually excited about this new year with expectation. God bless you and Kitty.

• Yvonne says:

Dear Prophets Russ and Kitty, Thank you so much for my 2020 prophetic word. Not only was the word accurate and deeply encouraging, but it equally provided the direction and assurance I needed over a particular issue. Thank you for being a blessing. God bless you!

• Rainnah wright says:

Praise God!!! I was and still am blown away by this prophecy! I give God glory for allowing me to find these wonderful people of God. He hit the nail right on the head with this. Lol. So much confirmation from what the Lord had already put in my heart and spirit. So truly touched by this. I’m so blessed that they truly took the time to reach out to me. I never take that for granted. God bless them both and their ministry. I wish they knew how valuable they are. You never know where someone is in their walk with Christ. This was a life line….So really needed. I praise God. I’m so humbled. I’ve read it so many times😇. God bless you both. Thank you.

• Marie Shaw says:

Thankyou for being obedient to His voice. I received my answer today on personal prophecy. I’m so blessed and life changing, looking forward to 2020. Thankyou once again.

• Ignatius Ahula says:

Dear Russ & Kitty. I want to thank you and your wife immensely for 2020 prophetic words that came yesterday but I forget to leave a reply. The message was spiritually comforting and edifying . I can now face the future with renewed vision and hope because I know that my condition is not hopeless and it will certainly change for the better in Jesus Holy Name. Please I need more doses of your spiritual vitamins and minerals to be healed of my lingering chronic health challenges. Thank you. God bless

• Etinosa Osayi says:

Thank you very much. It was a very timely and on time word. You spoke about me giving more time to prayer or praying more. That’s something God was telling me the beginning of this year. I will keep reading and look forward to its manifestation in my life

• Rose Hill says:

Definitely an on-time word. Much needed in this hour. Thank you.

• Andrew Wemali says:

Thanks for the the word, me sit back and digest the contents

• Pearl Lederman says:

i think its interesting and im saving it on my email too

• Nancy Harrison says:

Thank you for your prophetic word I received yesterday for 2020. It was so encouraging and truly a blessing to my heart. I have read it over and over again. It has definitely given me hope for my future. To see myself as God sees me and to be a carrier of his glory is such an honor to me. To God be the Glory.

• Lindiwe says:

Thank you so much Prophet for this word. It is so edifying and so true to my life. I have partnered with God to support the widows and orphans. I’m also looking forward to partner with this ministry. May God bless you

• Bonnie Define says:

Thank you for the gift of prophetic words spoken over my life today. The prophecies are so relevant- personally, and powerfully accurate, based on my situation and the condition of my heart at this time. You referenced a particular scripture that had been spoken over me very recently. In fact, it was still pulled up on my Bible Gateway app. The minute I opened the app to read the scripture you had referenced- it was right there! Surely this is God’s word for me! After a painfully long season of struggle, I am comforted, encouraged, and wait with great anticipation to see how God’s will for me unfolds over the next few days and weeks. Many blessings to you for your ministry- I am truly grateful.

• Carmen says:

Thank you Prophets Russ & Kitty for sending me the prophetic word for this new year of 2020. I am meditating on the word you provided as it is a confirmation of what I have been praying for…God’s glory!

• Linda Ables says:

Hello,Russ and Kitty. The prohetic words from Father’s Heart Ministries has given me hope that my Father’s got more for me than I realized. I’m so thankful for this ministry and yes,my heart is to give,especially to you.I’m ready to do what I’m told to see His words unfold in my life. And I love the prophetic,I’d really like to know just what He’s got planned for me in this field.I feel more hopeful.God bless you both and this ministry.

• Miriam says:

Kitty and Russ, your prophetic word came up against what I need to hear. I was greatly blessed and strengthened. Thank you ! Thank you ! God bless you

• Carmen Parinath says:

Good day Russ and Kitty at Fathers Heart Ministry. Praise and glory to God and to my Lord Jesus Christ. I thank you for the prophetic word which came as confirmation to what the Lord placed in my heart. May the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ continue to bless you and the ministry in a magnificent way, reaching people like myself. Your daily word gives me strength to go on. To God be the glory. Thank you

• Nneka says:

Thank you prophets .I just can’t thank you enough. The prophecies I have received from your ministry has been a life saver especially at the darkest times in my life , its some times so accurate that its uncanny , I really see God speaking through you to me .God bless you.

• Elizabeth Alexander says:

Yesterday you sent me a word.It has profoundly effected me .Over the years I have had a number of prophecies from other places but nothing has effected me like your word yesterday .It makes all the pain from the loss of family and friends and being in the desert for so long here in the south of New Zealand where it is a dry and desolate worth it all .Blessings and thank you

• Annir says:

Dear Russ & Kitty, Thank U both for prophetic word for 2020. This my first time asking. I feel positive about the future now. God bless.