• Jeff Mohney says:

I received a prophetic word near the end of May 2018 and had to let it sit on the self for about 3 months. About the end of August and that word became revelation. True prophet, your daily words are incredible. Thank you for going to the Father on my behalf because He relentlessly pursued me and changed me.

• Julia says:

I received my prophetic word from Russ and Kitty as well as prophet Tim Fox. So blessed by their words, and so encouraged by everything. The words given spoke directly to my life. The daily prophetic words also speak to me in profound ways. Thank you so much for hearing Gods voice and sharing it with all of us, I am so blessed. Amen!

• Rita Morgan says:

The Word for June 29 2018….This spoke directly into my life today! I have been living a ‘living hell’, and have to sleep there (make my bed in hell) and just last night was ambushed and falsely accused and backed into a corner and forced into making a heartwrenching decision I would never ever make otherwise…
    It is a situation I cannot currently escape from, I am stuck and under the thumb of a despot who enjoys scapegoating me.

This Word just speaks to me right now, and encourages me that God Sees, God Knows. God is my shield and my buckler, He is my strong tower. He is my Redeemer. He restores and makes all things new… He has a plan for my future to prosper me and not to harm me, despite how things ‘look’ right now. Your Daily Words are always so accurate and timely to what is happening, it is such an encouragement as if God is right here speaking into my life and giving me the strength to do another day. Thank you!!

• tt says:

Thank you for the Word Russ (and Kitty). There is a song by Bethel Music called “You Don’t Miss a Thing” … and, when I read the Word I received, I felt as if this was the case.

I was on a fast late last summer when I received a short phrase from the Lord.

I didn’t recognize it from scripture (it is unlike me not to research it…the word you gave mentions to “research” the scripture and I realized, I had not done that). I did seek the Lord in prayer and journal it since that time, knowing it was from the Lord but I did not research the phrase biblically, something I usually do.

Your response included this phrase (I told no one what the Lord spoke to me), it showed me where this Word is located in scripture and gave me broader understanding of events occurring now, confirming how the Lord is leading. (You even posed back to me, a question I posed (multiple times) to the Lord.)

In past weeks, I have been asking the Lord for detail about how He is speaking to me so I could have better understanding. The way this word was written, it was such I could “grab onto it” – even using clarification and emphasis I would understand the Lord was saying “this was important and that was needed” like I was sitting receiving counsel from Him.

The level of confirmation(s) I received in this Word is to such a degree, and, seeing me at the level of situations I have only discussed with my heavenly Father. Thank you again.

• Sheila says:

Thank you Prophet Russ for going to the Father and receiving a word for me. It was very encouraging! I am excited to experience all that the Father has declared!!! I say Amen to it all in Jesus Name! God bless you, your family, and all your ministry team.

• wayne roper says:

i was truly blessed and encouraged by your words of prophesy .

• Venta Clarke says:

Hi Pastor Russ and Kitty I first want to thank God for leading me to your ministry and also yourselves for the Prophetic word you released I have not been able to stop reading it. Many areas of the prophecy have touched my heart and certain parts especially when you spoke about no longer havingvgo make bricks with no straw, this is something I am always saying pertaining to my job which is very oppressive also the part where you say that the Lord has hidden me and my family in the secret place. To be honest I don’t know where to start with this prophecy as I have been given so many words that have failed and I would appreciate it if you could be the prophets over my life since I was specifically lead to yourselves I am looking forward to everything in my prophecy coming to pass if there is any assistance that you can give me I would greatly appreciate it. My journey has been quite difficult and lonely at times and I believe the Lord has placed a prophetic gifting on My life and looking forward to the time when he will begin to use me. Thanks again it’s so encouraging I feel fresh hope coming back.

• Alvo says:

I received interpretation to my dream and would like to thank you for this interpretation which I received after a month I submitted dream I remember to you.
    I have already donated a donation before you gave me interpretation, so I guess I’ve already sowed into this anointing. Nothing special to say at the moment. I would say that I’m in a season of crisis, but hope to get possibility to accurately name this season in my life. I think it is also a season of transition when it comes to studies and housing.
    But I sincerely want to thank you for this interpretation and also prophetic word that I received. I could sense caring by reading those interpretation & prophetic word and this intimacy without shame with the Father of lights is timely because of these housing circumstances and this season in my life.

• Steven Baril says:

A very accurate and powerful word. I can’t wait for the proceeding word to follow. I need the NEW direction. It has been a very long 8 years. “Let God arise and his enemies be scattered.”

• janice mcmillian says:

Good day; I received the double portion through Prophet Fox AND Prophet Russell. Thank you for releasing those words over me. I found both words to be timely and in line with what I should be doing in this season. You bring light to my journey and I’m able to walk in agreement while declaring these words over my life daily. Thank you again and may the Lord continue to met all of your needs as you minister and walk out your purpose. Bless you.

• janice mcmillian says:

Thank you for sharing the “father’s heart” toward me. It was on point and truly gave me insight as to next steps.

• Shelby K. says:

I can’t even begin to tell you how instermental “Father’s Heart Ministry” has been in pulling me up and out of the stuck place that I was in (for years).
    I promise you; that if you will get serious with God,he will get serious with you.
    I have received many words of prophecy in the past; but didn’t have the wisdom and the knowledge to walk it out. Direction was lacking.
    I can promise you one thing though; God is in this place, “Father’s Heart Ministry”.
    I am sure that this ministry is a God connection for me and many others around the world; and it can be for you too.
    “Prophetic Counseling” was the way that God truly got me up and going.
    When you do the “Prophetic Counseling;” you will also receive the wisdom and knowledge that you need to be able to walk out the plan of God for your life.
    Pastor Walden does teach that you have to walk into your promised land. THAT IS SOOOOOOO TRUE!
    I learned that from this ministry. :) I have learned so much from this ministry, things I wish I had known years ago.
    If you should need some extra courage for the journey (like me); the people at this ministry will agree with you in prayer for that too. :)
    I can tell anyone who will listen;(that if you will give yourself to the prophetic word) i.e. grab hold of it, believe it, speak it , meditate it, and take some steps of faith (whatever the Lord tells you to do) you too will come out.
    It is soooooo funny to me now; I never knew that the prophetic word was so interactive!!! We have such a large part to play in all of this!!!
    To be quite truthful; sometimes I would listen to my prophetic words so many times I almost embarrassed myself, but I believe that is just the kind of tenacity you need in order to see your God given dreams come true.
    Please believe me; I am not trying to be a know it all; (that is not my heart at all). I just want to help someone avoid the wasted years that you can spend on the back side of the mountain going around and around and around and around.
    Just remember; if God will do it for me, he will do it for you. :) I am no one special; just a blood washed child of the King.
    Jesus is Lord

• Jan-Petter Kongshaug says:

Russ & Kitty, thank you for the prophetic for 2018 you gave me. As you said; I’m a dreamer and i think BIG maby too big at times but as you Said God loves a dreamer. I was very much inspired and motivated by the Word you gave me and i see it now it is up to me to war with it and i will. I’m looking at a date in not distant future, May 26’th.. it’s time to war!

Blessings,
    Jan-Petter

• Russ says:

This is just a test comment to see if comments is working….

• Joshua says:

The word I was given is intense and mighty to save. Finally having direction regarding whether or not to ‘do something/take initiative’ is huge. I am speechless.

• Ramona French says:

RUSS & KITTY YOU HAVE KEPT ME IN YOUR HEART OF HEART’S & YOU BOTH BRING TEAR’S OF JOY IN THE MIST OF HELL ON EARTH! THANK YOU SO MUCH I NEEDED U BOTH! MOTHER NATURE ! DAY 8 ! R.U.N LAKEPORT Ca, CITY OF GOD! THE RISING OF CHRIST IN THE FLESH! RAMONA CHRISTINE COOK/FRENCH R . U . N ?.

• Charlotte says:

Thank you very much for the prophetic word of 13.3. It encouraged me a lot and met my situation exactly. The father told me he does not ignore me, that’s very important to me because of things that happened in the past. The father encouraged me to hope that there was nothing to hope for. This applies to a special promise Father gave me 20 years ago, which was updated 5 years ago. He is faithful and keeps his word. Dear prophets, the Lord bless you abundantly.

I hope the online translator has translated correctly.

• Judy Mckenzie says:

I did receive my prophetic word from Feb. from 2 different people. They were very encouraging and there was some confirmation. Thank you so much. And I received them on days I would ask God questions about something. He is good!

• Melissa Adderley says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Prophet’s Russ and Kitty!!! The prophetic word that I receive daily is amazing. I truly feel God speaking to me. I love how God orders my steps, it assures me that i’m going in the right direction. My life has been changed through all this positive reading. I had so so much going on in my life over the past ten years and right now i’m finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks to you both for assisting with these helpful daily prophetic words. I will be forever grateful to you all. I noticed how much this has benefited my life so I share this daily word with a multitude of people every day. Hopefully it will change their lives the way mine has been changed. The feedback I receive is always wonderful!! They truly appreciate your daily prophetic word!

I want to say thank you guys again on behalf of my prayer list for all the good works that you do and send out to the world. The universe thanks you!!! Continue to enjoy your journey on this planet and thank you for being a part of mine……

• JACINTHA CHRISTOPER says:

Dear Prophet,

I received My Personal Prophecy. Thank you so much. I am Blessed. Everyday Morning I am so excited to read daily prophetic word. It encourages me so much, what I am going through in my life on a daily basis ,daily prophetic word speaks to me and I get my answers immediately Thank you so much for sharing everyday Fathers Heart. I am blessed to hear from my personal prophecy that God is leading me to a Blessed Life.

Jacintha

• Tammy Keough says:

I just wanted to say that I am so blessed with the Word, that Russ gave me! I didn’t expect it, and I already had received another one from Valerie Cummings through Father’s Heart Ministry…….Russ’ Word was very, very encouraging, as it totally confirmed to me what the Lord had been saying! To read, pray and sing the Psalms, I just bought a book from Julie Meyer about Singing the Psalms….as well as getting any toxic relationships out of my life, loving them, but not letting them set the agenda for my life. I’ve been doing that, and God confirmed…..also about praying over my own life…..I am usually praying for others! Thanks you so much Russ, the Word of the Lord from you was so right on! God bless you and your ministry! I look forward to the Word of the Lord in you daily devotionals.

The Word I received from Valerie, also deeply touched me heart! It was amazing…..so touched my heart on various things….I read them over and over! Such a right on word, and encouragement that I needed to hear from the Lord! God bless you!

• Caroline says:

I am stunned by the profound veracity of Prophet Russ’ gifting. I received a prophetic word from him that has absolutely left me awestruck. Prophet Russ is truly blessed as a prophet of God sharing revelation that clearly flesh and blood did not reveal to him but by our Father Who is in heaven. I treasure this prophecy in its fertilization, incubation, germination and look forward with great anticipation to its manifestation. May God continue to bless abundantly Father’s Heart Ministry.

• Joan says:

I had a prophetic word given back at the end of Sept. of 2017. I came across it today and read it again. The things spoken then, are now happening. Especially the parts where I was told to let go of relationships that no longer serve the kingdom and to have trust and faith on things that God may be asking me to do that don’t make sense. God is SO awesome…….I’ve stepped out on Faith with something he has asked me to do. I’m so excited to see what he has for me and to be used to glorify him. God Bless your ministry……..

• Caroline says:

I received a powerful, truly magnificent word of the Lord today from Sarah a volunteer with Father’s Heart. It made my heart burn within me, touching not only me but my husband as well. Sarah is an anointed vessel of the most high God, she ministers with astonishing accuracy and clarity from the Throne Room. Thank you so much Father’s Heart Ministry. I am so blessed by the daily prophetic words, Russ’ prophetic insights and by the prophetic team. May God richly bless you all.

• Shelby K. says:

COME OUT OF YOUR STUCK PLACE :)

I don’t now about you; but I have spent too many years in the desert, going around the same old mountain without a clue of how to get free. :( That is until I came into contact with “Father’s Heart Ministry.”
    Through “Prophetic Counseling”; God has literally been walking me out of this terrible place of being stuck! THANK YOU JESUS! This is the best money I have ever spent. You just need to ask yourself how much does it mean to you to get unstuck; and to know that God is doing it. :)
    But I must tell you; that you must value( God’s Prophetic Word) as much as you value his written word. It’s not been that long ago (for me) that I learned this; and I am so glad that I did.
    Through listening and listening and listening to the recorded prophetic word (the mp3 that you will get after your meeting); you will be able to start stepping out in faith in obedience to what the Lord has spoken to you.
    He may start to speak to you in your sleep and give you directions.
    Sometimes it is like a big puzzle; you may start to get some of the pieces of the puzzle called your life.
    The Lord may even show you what the enemy is doing behind your back to distroy you; so that you can AVOID DISTRUCTION! The Lord cares for you that much.
    You must be courageous though; and it’s not always easy, but how desperate are you to be unstuck and back in the place with God that you have longed to be in (maybe for years)?
    “Prophetic Counseling” may very well be the answer for you; I know it has been for me.
    Jesus is Lord :)

• Tiffany Handy says:

Thanks to Linda Jenkins for the prophetic message. It is encouraging, uplifting and much needed during uncertain times. Thank you for reminding me to “Count it all joy…” I know that God will never leave me nor forsake me. Linda your message is confirmation that I am coming out of this season of turmoil and into my season of Victory. Thank you and God bless! Tiffany

• Elie Abtout says:

Grace and peace be withe you prophets Russ and Kitty! I give glory to God for your ministry, I notice that God speaks to me more and more, and gives me conformations; I feel that my life changes more and more …! God bless you again. Elie

• Amy Besa says:

I received my word earlier this month, and it was a blessing to me. I appreciate your ministry and am thankful to have the prophetic in my life. Your daily word is a blessing to me and help me get through my days. I am thankful to hear God’s voice.

• Brittani says:

Thankful for this ministry. I recieved a personal prophetic word that really ministered to my core. I immediately felt the presence of God as the words were spoken over me. It was just the “life unto life” encouragement I needed. Thank you again, and I pray your ministry continues to grow in grace.

• Michelle Broussard says:

Thank You prophet Russ for the Word of the Lord. It was so timely and reflected the Father’s heart and affirmation of what he has been saying up until now. Thank you so much for your obedience and allowing the holy Spirit to use you, your gift, and your anointing.

• Yelena Morrison says:

Dear Russ and Kitty. I am astounded and humbled. Your word from God was heard by me just now. I have been waiting for a while and even though I had the request answered and emailed to me I did not see the link to listen to the word! I was searching it out again today and it was there so I listened and let me tell you, I believe I had to wait to hear it because it has shown me that part of that word has come to pass already and that what I hear in the spirit was confirmed by your word about what God is trying to accomplish in my life. I have sat in tears of repentance and joy today and feel my heart is renewed. I am thankful for you guys and that you minister in this amazing way. I pray I get to meet you guys one day. Thank you so much and God Bless!!!!!!!!

• Jennifer May says:

I am very grateful for your ministry and ministry team. The word I received spoke directly to my situation and brought much comfort. I am grateful for the Lord’s leading and confirmation through Prophet Fox as he spoke and prayed several confirming scriptures over my life! I’ve listened to this word a number of times and continue to receive from it as Prophet Fox prayed I would, even receiving a ‘word picture’ on resting in His promises. May The Lord Bless you all in His extravagant fullness!!

• Diane says:

I am so thankful for my prophetic word from Prophet Russ. It felt like God speaking to me. The word was very encouraging, uplifting, and spot on. It really spoke to my situation and direction in my life. I was so blessed by this word. You are a true prophet. Thank you so much,

• Millie says:

I received my prophetic word from Prophet Russ and I was humbled by the words of encouragement from my Heavenly Father. I felt hopeful about the future. Isn’t Jesus wonderful.? Thank God for your ministry that is sorely lacking in the body of Christ. May the Lord bless you for your faithfulness to serve.

• pkholley24@gmail.com says:

Hey Russ, Nothing yet re my personal prophecy. I don’t know what to do. Also, just watched video and received breaking of curse of poverty (Kitty) and your message. Don’t know how to press into the pressure. How do I press into God? I’ve never known. Confusing to me. Hoping for revelation and wisdom. Blessings, Pamela

• Shauna says:

PRAISE GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH PROPHETS RUSS AND KITTY WALDEN,FOR THE PROPHETIC WORD OF THE LORD, I RECEIVED THIS MORNING ON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
    WHEN I READ THE WORD OF THE LORD, I CRIED AND PUT MY HAND OVER MY MOUTH.
    BECAUSE EVERY THING YOU SAID IN THIS PROPHETIC WORD WAS VERY ACCURATE, I MEAN
    ACCURATE TO THE TEE! IT’S LIKE HOW COULD ANYONE PROPHESY AND HAVE SO MUCH PROPHETIC ACCURANCY SPEAKING INTO A PERSONS LIFE, EXCEPT BY THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD. THIS WORD WAS VERY ENCOURAGING TO MY HEART, AND IT ALSO ENCOURAGES ME TO KEEP ON PRAYING AND BELIEVING AND HAVING STRONG FAITH, IT MAKES ME WANNA
    KEEP ON DRAWING CLOSER TO GOD, AND SPENDING TIME WITH HIM. AND KEEP ON LIVING FOR HIM, AND PLEASING HIM EVERY DAY… IVE BEEN FOLLOWING FATHERS HEART MINISTRY
    SINCE 2008. AND IT’S REALLY BEEN A BLESSING TO ME AND MY LITTLE SISTER .

GRACE AND PEACE BE UNTO YOU
    PROPHET RUSS & KITTY…….

• Geoffrey Shilton says:

Russ Thank you for a second prophetic word Your word has shown me I am thinking and walking the right pathsIt is challenging but also exciting because I see God working with me and all I can say is wow

• Andrea Razay says:

Thank you very much for my personal prophetic word. The words were encouraging, accurate and timely. I felt peace and am waiting in faith for God’s promises. God bless you and your ministry.

• Richard Cerchia says:

I have received the word given to me and am in the process of obeying what is my part and looking to the Lord’s promise to me. I have waited so long, and its hard to wait some more. But this is God’s answer, and I stand on His promise and obey His word until I see the answer fullfilled. Amen

• Patricia Richards says:

I received a prophetic word that was very accurate, humbling, and encouraging all at the same time. Thank you for your labor of love.

• Patricia B. says:

I have received several prophetic words, and dream interpretations from Father’s Heart Ministry. Each time, I have found them to be extremely beneficial and encouraging. They have helped me to sharpen my understanding of where God is leading, and what I need to focus on and develop in myself. I have experienced Father’s Heart Ministry to be one of true compassion, integrity and discernment.

• marlene wagg says:

Thankyou so much for your words of encouragement.they were a word in season for me.L am a pensioner and already donate to a Christian organization under the prompting of the Holy Spirit but l will endeavour to give something to your ministry as the Holy Spirit leads

• Kim says:

Thank you for the personal prophetic word. I knew it came from the Lord. I am waiting in faith for the Lord to manifest the promises. May the Lord bless you and the ministry.

• Vidar says:

Thank you for the specific prophetic word that was sent to me from prophet Russ and Kitty Walden. I also recieved a prophetic word some time ago that I didn’t quite understand. But with this new word and the word from before combined, It made a lot more sense. Thank you so much for both of the prophetic words and I am looking forward to act on it and I have taken them to heart. Thanks again.

• georgina lopez says:

Greetings in Jesus name to Pastors and Prophets Russ, Kitty and the team of the Ministry of “Father’s Heart.” On January 30, 2018, I received a reply prophetic message from you. It took me a few days to recover from the astounding words I received from the Lord. I needed to wait a few days to process the message because it was strong, powerful and directional. I just received another from God’s vessel Catherine Moss yesterday, but I am seeing today for the first time that I am about to read. Truly, this ministry is a blessing and anointed. I have been following this ministry for nearly three years now. I am amazed as to the bathing of divine Words flowing from Heaven’s wellspring. In essence, I appreciate the sincerity of these chosen vessels, calling to this office and ministry. Thank you….thank you…Thank you and above ALL THANK YOU SPIRIT OF GOD. Love you in the Lord, your SIster in Christ, Gina L. —AMEN

• Louise Moye Benson says:

Dear Terri,

Thank God for your gift! I do want to confirm with you that much of what you have been given in the prophetic, I had had a “knowing” about for years. This message, I consider from God through you, and am so encouraged and built up in the details of the information. I’m very interested in taking some of the Prophetic classes that have already started . Are they available later? God bless you in your assignments for the kingdom! I’m very grateful to you. Thank you so much🤗

Louise

• Henry says:

I am writing to acknowledge receipt of a word of prophecy from Man Of God Derrick Frazier on behalf of the Father’s Heart Ministries. I am grateful for the encouraging words which are more than a breath of hope but a blessing to me and I thank God for the Ministry. I was also astounded when I got healed in a dream after sending in my request and also sending in my offering. I had pain in my legs I could not explain. I believe the men of God also noticed.

Thank you and God bless you.

• Suzy says:

Thank you for my prophetic word. It was simple and yet so very encouraging! I was in great anticipation of what Father would share from His heart through the prophet. It was so worth the wait, and it encouraged me greatly. I will be able to walk forward in confidence in my Lord. Praise His Holy Name for His goodness to me through you all in this amazing ministry! May God bless each and every one of you and give you His blessings in great abundance.

• Jimilyn says:

Thank you for my prophetic word. I look forward to the miracle coming to pass. May God continue to bless you Faithful servants.

• Jen says:

Thanks for your prophetic word for January 2018 and praying for me. I was eagerly waiting for word. I will set right my cinneconne with god and believe on the promise he has given me. The word was such a boost to me.. coz I was crying internally that everything is out of my hand. But, this word gave me new strength.Jesus is working with me. I will definitely post my future blessings and thank you people once again.

• Cherlyn Kelly says:

I received my word through Intern Trina Cain. It was an accurate word which confirmed things I believe the Lord was telling me. I thank God for Trina and Father’s Heart Ministry