• Caroline says:

I received an amazing, anointed, powerful word of the Lord from Prophet Russ. As soon as I reached out towards the prophetic, it appears angels were already on the way as it was with Daniel when he first prayed. God provided a way of escape from a difficult situation and today I received my prophecy from Russ. It truly carried the Father’s heart and brought me great edification. I thank God for Prophet Russ. I look forward to signing up for a 2019 word of the Lord as well. May God continue to richly bless this ministry in Jesus’ matchless name.

• Mireille says:

Dear Russ and Kitty i thank the most High God for his true prophetic word i received through you.
    It is 100% for me, i believe it and receive it. May God continue to bless you and your ministry.

• Ola Ashadele says:

I thank God for prophet Russ and Kitty for letting God use them as an instrument of hope, encouragement, and His voice. I got my prophetic word today, at a time when I have started questioning my faith and the words He had spoken to me. This prophetic word re-ignited my confidence and hope in God. Thank you God! God’s blessings on you Prophet Russ, thank you.

• Kimbly Rayford says:

Hello my name is Kimbly. I received my prophetic word that I requested from Prophets’ Russ and Kitty and I felt that word on the inside of my being. Spot on with what is going on in my life. And now, I can feel the breakthrough and I know what I have to do. Thanks you guys for being servants of God!

• Donna McGibbon Lowe says:

Blessings to you both. The daily prophetic word has been a guide for me in the right direction for God’s purpose and destiny for my life. Thank you so much and God bless.

• Patricia mitcheMi says:

The prophecy you did for me is on point. Thank you so much ,I’ll be in touch with you in the near future . thank you, thank you.

• Elizabeth Ray-Hill says:

Awesome word I received from the Lord through Prophet Russel. It was right on point to what I’ve been receiving these last few weeks, and confirmation to things I’ve been told in the past. I’m excited for the unfolding of God’s plan for my life. This ministry is a blessing and I thank both Russ and Kitty for allowing the Holy Spirit to use you in mighty ways. Blessings!!

• Your message from the Lord has encourage me to persevere in the right way of what than God has for me, I thanks God for this and than He use your ministry powerfully for to speak His word. God bless you.

• Frederick Mattson says:

To Nancy Crites; Your message from the Lord has left me stunned and in tears. It was like you were a commentator describing an event as it happened. Your words have blessed me beyond what I could have imagined and have reinvigorated my hope in the future. Your words to me came out of heaven and were totally unexpected. The timing was critical going into the holiday season. These words will help me through and encourage me more than you know. Thank you is just not enough. Blessings!

• Ellery Butler says:

Awesome word Russ, I just want to thank you for the words of encouragement and vision forward that God placed in your heart and mind for me and my family. You truly are blessed to be a blessing, The words that God spoke have already taken root and is springing forward. Thank you and Gods continued blessings upon you.

• I want to say that I am so sorry for not giving a feedback until now. I have benefited from the this ministry on many occasions e.g the daily prophetic words and my request. I am very grateful for the ministry for the edification and direction I have received. God bless you Sir and ma. Thank you

• Donna McGibbon Lowe says:

I must say thank you both Prophet Russ and Kitty for the daily prophetic word that comes to my email. It serves as a guide and it has helped me as I can see the puzzle in my life is coming together. I see spiritual growth and development in my life. These words from the mouth of God through you has been a point of direction. God richly bless you.

• Lesa Newell says:

The Father’s heart is evident in your outpouring and greatly beneficial in encouraging the heart’s of His children. I have taken all that you shared in your personal word for me back to the Father to bring it full circle and complete. Likewise, may all that you give be returned unto you multiplied.

Lesa

• Karen Stewart says:

I cant begin to Thank God enough, for the Word He has Spoken to me thru Russell n Kitty. Surely God knows my name, He knows every aspect of my life and cares n understands.. Thank You Russell n Kitty for being soo obedient to the moving of the Holy Spirit, everything that you have spoken, was right on, and that can only be Precious Holy Spirit, Thank You Lord Jesus, Thank You Heavenly Father, Thank You Holy Spirit, I love You my Lord n my God, I give You all the Glory ,Praise n, Honor..I humble myself before You Heavenly Father, . I only want to do my best for You, because You have done Your best for me, Praises to our King Jesus Aaameen, Aamen, Aaamen 💞🔥💞🔥💞🔥🙌😂❣

• Loretta Davis says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty for the word you gave me October 3rd this year it was right on and timely as it is still in the works. Last Saturday October 27th the Lord showed me two signs in one night that one of my promises is right around the corner and is detrimental in moving forward in Him. All for His Glory! God bless you!

• Ololade Orimogunje says:

God’s word has been edifying and uplifting,so true and has affected my life in a very positive way. I bless God for send this precious word.

• Valerie says:

Thank you brother Russell sister Kitty thank you for the word ofencouragement much appreciated I am grateful thank you Father for answer my prays for someone who can talk into my life thank you for the book that encourage me so much May God blesses you

• Margaret Dyer says:

I had subscribed to a prophetic word and somehow have received two : one in august and one in October . Thank you ! I meditate on them and have seen and am seeing words come to past. There is a part of Augusts word that I didn’t understand fully In regards to Hebrew 13:17 . But I was reminded that all prophecy is /past/present/future tense. I write down much of the daily prophetic words and meditate on them . I am very grateful for your ministry . Blessings , Margaret

• Everlyn says:

Dear. Prophet Russell and Kitty,

Thank you for the prophetic word from you the Lord is working on it as you mentioned. I very grateful to both of you. May God bless you.

• Raymond says:

God really speaks, its so amazing and great. i received a word a few days ago, PROMOTION, RESTORATION AND REPAYMENT. at point of cross roads, God was there to show me the right turn to make.
    And surely i was moved by the promotion that came up a few weeks after.
    God really speaks. i wish God would speak to me every new day.

Raymond K

• Donna McGibbon Lowe says:

The blessings of God and His abundant goodness and mercy be yours Russ and Kitty. Y
    our daily prophetic word from the Lord to me as been a guide to point me in the right direction. I am so excited for what the Lord is about to do in my life. There are times when the enemy would attack me about the words but I disregard all his doubts and held and obey what the Lord was saying and the outcome is great. I must partner with you dear prophets of God. Thank you so much. May the Lord continue to bless you both and the Father’s Heart Ministry. Love you much and I am so grateful.

• Stacey Brown says:

I requested a prophetic word back in August when I was feeling so confused and had some challenging doors ahead of me. When I got your reply, to be honest it was so over my head I had to wait a while and read it again. It was a preceding word, so it makes sense it wasn’t easy to understand at the time. So now, a couple months later, it has mostly come to fulfillment! There is something I am set apart to do (I have always known this) and the Lord is bringing me around for this appointed time. Thank you for the advanced words of knowledge and encouragement that have helped me know I’m on track!

• Paul Black says:

Prophet Russ and Kitty,

Thank you both so much for your very timely prophetic word. I was clearly in a time of transition, and the words given really captured the “weight of the moment.” Beautiful wisdom spoke through the words given that brought clarity and much encouragement. As a result, I was able to discern what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God in big and small decisions that needed to be made. Now I rest in faith in full anticipation of God’s promises fulfilled and fully manifested! Love you always!

Paul

• Yamkan Yirmu Gracious Kasen says:

My appreciation and profound regards go to Prophet Russ for the word of prophecy. I confirm it in that for instance, he said there was a breakthrough for me in the coming days and recently, I got a job after years of unemployment. Also, he mentioned that God was reorganising me towards the fulfilment of a promise I sewed in my heart, and yes, I promised God in my heart that the needy’s desires will be met by my acts as God may will so long as HE blesses me with the kind of money I desire. To assure God, I began with the little I had. Thanks Prophet, but of all, thank you Lord God almighty. yy

• Everlyn says:

Dear Russell and Kitty
    I thank you very much for the prophetic word which I received from you. It’s accurate. May God bless your ministry.

Everlyn

• Hi Russ & Kitty, I truly am so grateful for the Word that you delivered prophetically to me and I must say it was so accurate that it brought tears to my eyes. It was a much needed Word of confirmation from God and I really appreciate you being the messenger and speaking directly to this season of my life. Thank you thank you and many more abundant blessings to you!!
    Yours in Christ,
    Tiffany.

• Allen Carter says:

Thank you for taking the time to hear from God and deliver such a timely word.

• Aaron R says:

Thank you for the wonderful word you’ve given. Every word that proceeds from this ministry is like a drink of refreshing water in a parched place.

• Donna says:

Blessings to you Russ & Kitty. I am surely going to be a partner with you in this wonderful ministry. The daily prophetic word from the Lord through you have been a tremendous blessings to me. I look forward to hear what the father has to say to me through you. I am a fruit of this ministry. God bless you both and the father’s heart ministry. I would encourage any one who need a word, you can partner with this ministry. The word of the Lord is accurate and will speak to your every day need.

Yours in Christ,

Donna.

• I received a prophetic word sent on 10/19/18. It was an encouraging word and ignited hope for my personal life as well as my ministry that I am in the process of restructuring and expanding. I am excited and so ready to experience the next level in the calling and purpose that is on my life. This prophecy also encouraged me to focus on my future and not linger in the past. I am open and ready to move with God and be a blessing to the Kingdom. Thank you and Abundant Blessings.

• Anais Hernandez says:

The prophetic word sent to me from Prophet Russ on October 22, 2018 was 100% accurate, precise, and comforting! As I was reading, I couldn’t help but feel the presence of our good & faithful Father right in front of me. I felt as if He was the one reading it to me. I plan on sending my check donation today… I am overwhelmingly grateful and SO excited to see the fulfillment of His word and promises over my life! I pray that He would literally bless you guys so much! THANK YOU for your obedience to His heart. He is so pleased with you…

• Linda Nagle says:

Linda Says: Thank you for the biblical, and timely word given. It illuminated the scripture, ‘He knows the way I take’. Your ministry is needed more and more all the time…bless you !

• Favour says:

Favor :

The word was above my expectations ! it was very on time and encouraging to me, I would like Prophet Russ to be the Prophet in my life and will give my financial support to his ministry.

• Misheck says:

The word I received was extremely timely and accurate,thank you for your speaking into my life it provided me with directions and strategy bless you

• marilyn Fox says:

I am very thankful for the Prophetic Word I received. It came at a perfect time. I claim every word, and I receive it.In Jesus name. Lord bless you with your ministry.

• Vivian says:

Thank you for your ministry! The presence of Jesus was beautiful and tangible as I read the prophetic words He was speaking to my spirit.
    The Lord has blessed you with a powerful anointing and calling, my husband and I look forward in staying in touch with you and your lovely wife.
    Shalom, Vivian~HolysticLivingTherapies

• A Nolastname says:

HALLELUJAH!
    When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall raise up a standard against him. That standard here and now, for this season is the sure word of prophecy coming through Father’s Heart Ministry. Thank you for the word on DECONTAMINATION, RESTORATION, REORGANISATION, RECONSTITUTION, PATIENCE AND LONGSUFFERING. The Lord said to my Lord, sit at my right hand and I will make your enemies your footstool. My freemason enemies think they are winning, they’ve got me good, BUT through the prophesy I feel the Lord saying, I’m using their works to show you the hidden treasures of darkness, so you will know what you are dealing with and how to set people free from their works. This is nothing new. It’s new to you and you and you, but it’s the same adversary working the same thing to each generation. AND I’VE RAISED YOU TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FRUITLESS DEEDS OF DARKNESS IN THIS GENERATION, BUT RATHER TO EXPOSE THEM. The lovers of God will be the ones who desire the wisdom to be free and to liberate others. Those who have the greed to compete and know it all for the praise of man will not desire the liberation of people, but rather delight in their bondage, so they can say: We are gods!
    The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy, BUT Christ came to bring life and life to the fullest. When the thief has been found he shall restore 7fold that which he has stolen and the substance of all his house.
    RESTITUTION, RECOMPENSE, RESTORATION! HALLELUJAH!
    Thank you prayer team for praying, seeking God for my sake, so I can live, grow, advance the Kingdom of God, and not die.

• ZAKIO says:

I am really thankful to the Lord Jehovah for such an on point prophetic word in my life.This is my first time to connect with a prophetic word directly.Its my prayer that it surely shall come to pass in my life as the many adversaries i was afraid of are being shaken off my life and restoration coming on way. Amen to the true word…..Thank you God!!!!!!!

• Judy says:

Prophet Russ, thank you for the word of the I received today. It was the most on time and confirming word I have received in a while. I receive all that was spoken.

• Manny Laso says:

Thank you for the Prophetic word. I am dissecting and absorbing the words and praying and processing them. A lost of what was shared did fit “home” to me. I am praying over this word to see what the Papa heart is and what is the next step. I am excited to see what is in store. God Bless your ministry.

• lucia szymanik says:

The prophecy you gave me boar witness with my spirit with clarity and it edified me. Everything you said is true and I praise God for His Word. The understanding is clear.

• Glenis says:

Thank you for the prophetic word sent to me this past week. It was very encouraging, quite accurate, and relevant to my situation. Blessings to you.

• Sandra G says:

Thank you for sending me a prophetic word. I love you for this but the computer belongs to my son so I don’t often get to be on . May God bless you exceedingly and abundantly above anything you could ask or think…

This is a rough day for Me and Son since not only has Satan been attacking us this week but we just had a bad car wreck today…Please pray for us! Thank you and God Bless you!

• Dana says:

I believe the prophetic word that Prophet Russ gave me is accurate and I am grateful for it. Thank you.

• Marianna Kramer says:

Thanks to The Father for coming to me with His Prophetic Words through Father’s Heart Ministry. I was surprised, to find them all of a sudden,but most of all Encouraged & Empowered by His Accurate Words to me. Tears streaming down my face as I read all He had to say to me and let me know. I felt His Spirit, Love & Care so strongly coming over me and fill me up inside once again. There is no doubt about it these Words came to me directly from His Throne, as what I read, ONLY The Father knows about me and my life sofar. He touched me deeply and renewed my hopes and outlook on my life in the time & days ahead of me. I RECEIVED, and BELIEVE in the 100% FULL Fulfillment of the Words & Promises He spoke to me, just as He said they WILL be my FULL Manifest Portion. SO BE IT, in the ONE Name above ALL names JESUS CHRIST, and to the ETERNAL GLORY of The FATHER !!!

Thank you Prophets Russ & Kitty Walden for giving me The FATHER’S Words. GOD Bless You !!!

• Abbey says:

I’m so grateful for the prophetic word you gave me, thank you so much. Its helped me to trust in God’s plans for my life and know that he is always there for me, I just need to take some acts of boldness and stay in faith. You mentioned some things I was struggling with and provided assurance and hope. You sent out a prophetic word the other day too and it really helped me to take my next step so I am very grateful for the words you write thank you.

• Saundra says:

Thank you Father for being so mindful of me!!!! I am truly grateful for the Prophetic Word that I received!
    So excited and grateful! Iam praying and continuing to seek God to make sure I stay in order!!! Again thank you so much and God bless you!!! I receive it and I claim every word …. In the mighty name of Jesus!!!!!

• Saundra says:

I am extremely thankful for the Prophetic Word that have been spoken over me! I am continuing to pray and stand in faith over the word that I received! Thank You!!!

• Barb Scheidegger says:

Thank you Russ for the prophetic word you sent. It ministered to me with words of encouragement to keep going. I am continuing to learn to TRUST JESUS as you stated a couple of times in the word. I know God’s word and promises do not return void, I claim his faithfulness in the name of Jesus!

• Thembalethu says:

Praise God that I have received precisely the answer which I had been looking for from the Prophet of God. Prophet Russ and Kitty have made it possible for me. God bless you in Jesus mighty name amen!