• judi allen says:

Your prophecy I received today made me so happy as I cried with emotion. ..I have been pulled so close to the Lord lately. .I feel there is a call on my life . And to know this is the season when my dearest wish is fulfilled is so wonderful. .Also things that have happened in my family I know I should forgive and release. .Thank you Russ for this genuine word!
    Judi Allen

• Jessica Desiree Dabbs says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, This was well worth the wait and this prophetic word that was just delivered to me was speaking straight to my struggles and my confusions of his plans for me. Forgive, let go , trust, his goodness, not mine. Your message was comforting because it came with assurance that it is HE who is going to move my life forward because I CANT DO IT. This “trust” is very new to me and I need to be reminded to look to him and get my focus off myself. I dont find it hard to believe that he wants to bless and use me (because i can feel the pull), I guess I am prideful because at the same time I find myself afraid of coming to the end of my life….not ever have fullfilling his calling and just messing up all together. I am very thankful that the time was taken to provide me with such an accurate word from the Lord . I will be scheduling an appointment soon for some counseling. Thank you again.

• Lia says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty so much! The prophetic word you gave me resonated so with my soul! It is very encouraging to me! Continue to let God use you tremendously and God bless you!!!

• Ann Krunsky says:

Thank you so much for being obedient to the Holy Spirit! The word that was given to me was so on point! It came at a time that I needed to hear something from the Father. It has given me hope and know that I am on the right track and I am right where God wants me to be for the fulfillment of what God wants to do and Him Glorified in my life!

• Christy says:

I received my prophetic word yesterday. It spoke right into my situation and bore witness to where the Lord has me at . I shared it with my two closest friends/sisters in the Lord and they were amazed as well. I am in a transitional place with my job and have been told to look forward to the changes and that it as an answer to my prayers. The prophetic word spoke the same thing over me and reinforced what has already been said. Thank you so very much. you are a blessing to so many.

• Brie says:

Dear Russ & Kitty,
    I’ve been struggling with something that I was convinced that I knew better… but I’ve been realizing lately that my HEAD knew this… not my HEART and I’m starting to understand the big difference.
    As for the guilt aspect of it all, I was battling with it for about three days… and all along the way God’s been telling me through multiple things to trust Him… leaving me confused.
    This personal prophecy was much needed though… while I am a bit confused I did feel a sense of relief.
    May God continue to use you both in mighty ways and all in accordance with His Word.
    God bless you both.

• Wendy Hansen says:

Thank you for the prophetic word I received from Russ today. Very encouraging and something I will study and pray over. Looking forward to seeing what God does through me in this season I seem to be walking into. Excited and really pray I discern Gods Spirit and what He wants to do through me .God bless you!

• michelle says:

Hello, I received a prophetic word from Russ and Kitty that was exactly what I needed on the day that I needed it. While in prayer one day the Lord told me that a day was coming when I would need a prophetic word to stand on—I went to schedule an appointment at my local house of prayer but the earliest appointment was a month away–as I started to schedule the appointment the Lord said that it was too far away and somehow led me to your website. I am still not exactly sure how I found it–anyway, I submitted my request and left it up to the Lord not really sure if I would hear back. Less than two weeks later I found myself in the middle of the most intense spiritual batter. After spending most of the morning in prayer–I heard the Lord say to check my email–and then look at my spam folder. Sure enough there was the prophetic word from Russ and Kitty. The timing and the content could not have been more perfect–only the Lord can arrange timing like that. At the end of the prophetic word you mentioned that I should make war with it as in 1 Timothy 1:18. Well I wasn’t exactly sure what that meant–I read the scripture and prayed over it…and the very next morning as i went to turn on worship music up popped up a teaching by Bill Johnson on 1 Timothy 1:18. It was no short of miraculous. The Lord is faithful! While I am still waiting to see the necessary breakthrough in the natural–the Lord is giving me peace to know that the battle is His and that I will see victory. Thank you so much for your incredible ministry. May the Lord continue to bless you and your team.

• Christina Caspersen says:

Dear Russ, I wanted to finally get back to you which I am ashamed to say is really far to late but so snowed under… You send me a message end of May and it just blew me away…Amazing God in his Grace and Truth. Praise be to him Forever!! So many blessings to you Russell. I could hardly believe it as I read through… within seconds I was shaking and crying..it went straight to my spirit and struggles so it was a process. The word and Fathers word when spoken out can really work on us deeply and this was exactly that, I had not ever experienced this myself before and never received. It was so unbelievably accurate, perfect, timely and right to the heart and truth of matters. Its a strange thing as I felt like I was dreaming and just raised up and promoted! Ha ha.. I say this with deep humility as I am in awe of your anointing the Power of Father to see through all things, Thank you so much and your time, efforts and courage to hear his call and step out and reach people by being Fathers True Prophet and Voice.

The affects of that very long, powerful word from you began something wonderful in me and gave me the strength when I was very very weakened and it has been a true Light on my path and sustained me through much. It is playing out now exactly as you said and still makes me cry with joy and victory but also knowing even more that Father sees all we go through, the silent tears and hidden things, all the prayers are heard and when he speaks shakes everything up. It has for me.. so very grateful. Thank you sincerely Russell!

• Charles Johnson Jr says:

Thank you so much for your timely prophetic word. It was so on point to my situation. It will be my quite post as I move forward and grow in Christ. I am so grateful that I am signing up as a partner later this week.
    Thank you for this blessing.

• C says:

Thanks for the email. It is and has been correct encouraging word of God in-line with what is happening in my life. Thank you so much. It’s hard to reach out and ask sometimes, but if you are reading this thinking of asking I encourage you to ask. I gave no information and there is nothing about me on multimedia like Facebook for someone to find out my specific situation. The WORD given to me was CORRECT AND TRUE full of wonderful encouragement. It made me cry and 😊 smile. From a very thankful sister in Christ Jesus.

• Debbie Sparks says:

Hello! I received a prophetic word from Prophet Russ today, 7/30/2018, at 6:01 pm. When reading what was sent, I was very taken by it! I read through it a second time, realizing several things said is what has been happening to me. Reading what I sent, in order to receive this word, I was amazed you were actually saying what I have been feeling. I have felt “stuck” for a long time, years actually! I have, in the past couple weeks, felt like I am going backwards to the beginning me. This prophetic word was very powerful and uplifting, renewing my thoughts and energy. I will not give up! I have been reading my bible more, listening to sermons. I have the Lord on my mind, in my heart, every second. Because of my situation, I have been depressed and thinking negatively, fighting it and replacing it with the truth and apologizing to God for allowing my trust to wane. I read the word for the day for July 28, 29, and 30 and it stopped me in my tracks. They made me wonder if I am I suppose to be doing something with these words! There are several situations that hold me back and not sure how to handle appropriately. I thank you so very much! God Bless you, Kitty, and your ministry. I will be keeping in contact at your website with your daily word, just seeing where it leads me. God Bless y’all much!

• Catherine says:

I want to say thank you Russ and Kitty for such accuracy in your word for me and for the encouragement it gave me may God continually bless you both and your ministry. It was an on time word.

• Luc says:

Awesome word from the Lord God on what He is doing and going to do in Sam and my life together. He even gave Russ and Kitty Walden more things that only my inner heart was struggling with. We receive His word in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and are very excited and joyful to what the Lord God is about to do in our lives. Praise God! Amen

• Sally Super says:

Dear Russ & Kitty, I want to thank you so much for your ministry. There are times when I receive your prophetic word, I thought you were in my prayer room listening to my prayers, that how right on target your messages are in my life. You are such a blessings, thank you so very much!!! God’s Richest Blessings Always!!

• Susan says:

Russ,

You are so blessed to have an open portal of prophecy in your life! What a blessed anointing!!! The word you shared with me is so encouraging and uplifting. I know it is from the Lord as only He knows the details in what was shared. I wlll remember these words and use them as my anchoring. It is my time to step into the now. As things in the natural may not yet have fully manifested, these prophetic worfs encourage me to wait on the Lord and let patience perfect its work in me.

May thanks and blessings – hope to see you in Sterling VA this year:}

• Dr. Shelli says:

Dear Russ and Kitty,

I want to thank you and your team of prophets for all the encouraging, edifying, and powerful words that have been sent to me over the past three years. It’s been hard connecting with churches in Japan, but your ministry was God sent into my life. The word I received from my request on June 27, 2018 was on time and accurate. Glory be unto God! I’m celebrating and trusting in the Lord for all these things to come to pass.

Thankfully the Lord never leaves His servants in the dark and I wasn’t fully aware of the animosity my brother had towards me, I assumed he was tired and grumpy but the Lord shall resolve our relationship problems and we will be able to abide with one another in a wholesome relationship! God is so good!! I receive it all by faith and I can’t wait to see it!

Thank you and may the Lord continue to bless you and everyone around you!

• Naomi says:

I can’t even begin to describe what your prophecies have done for my life. I am forever greatful for having such an honest and life changing exprience every time I read anything on this page. My personal prophecy was accurate and comforting. It was exactly what I needed to hear. THANK YOU. A bunch of times because I can’t thank you enough. Thank you and god bless you for everything you’ve done in my life. I hope to be able to change lives like this for people. You are truly amazing. Thank you!!!🙏🏾♥️♥️♥️

• Misty says:

yes, the word given me was accurate and timely…thank you!

• S. W. says:

If you need a word from God pertaining to your situation that is delivered from a mighty woman of God; wrapped up in the love of God and the wisdom of God, you are in the right place. Prophet Kitty Walden
    is a jewel. She was right on the money with me. Her words from the Lord to me were completely accurate
    and addressed my concerns thoroughly. She saw me in the spirit and even told me my height; which really blew me away. I love “Father’s Heart Ministry”! God has and continues to use this ministry to deliver
    me (from the traps of the enemy); guide and bless my life.
    It is truly a good thing to stay connected to this ministry, if you possibly can. You will be blessed !!!
    All I can say is; “God Bless Father’s Heart Ministry” and thank you Jesus for using them to help and bless my life.
    The prophetic words you will receive from Prophet Russell & Kitty Walden will not be useless, abstract, and all puffy clouds. the prophetic words that you will get from them will be forensically accurate and will lead you on into the purposes of God for your life. You may even get a little bit of a course correction but that’s o.k. too (we all want that, right). You will even be all in for the course correction (should the Lord choose to do one) because of the love of the Father with witch it will be delivered. :)
    Again; “God bless “Father’s Heart Ministry”.
    JESUS IS LORD.

• Lisa Wallock says:

I received a word from you back in May and it not only confirmed some things that GOD had been talking to me about and showing me but things began to line up in regards to my calling. You said my house will be a house of healing, and back in December I had a major encounter with Holy Spirit and since then my hands have been hot and God has used me for some healings. Since receiving your word i’ve had someone come up to me and say that God told them that they should come ask me to impart the gift of healing to them.Also one of the Pastors at my church as prophesied that i would train up a tribe of healers. So anyways there was so much more in the word that was amazing and was such life. Thank you so much for taking the time to Listen for God’s voice on my behalf.

• carol holmes says:

Yes, I did request a prophetic word from your ministry and I was so blessed with the directions . thank you.

• renate majzen says:

thank you for your prophetic word. I recognizse that all your words of my past are true, for the future I have to stay in faith. I cannot write more, because my englisch knowledge. I am German.

• Pieter Crous says:

Dear Russ & Kitty, thank you for the prophetic word. I am still processing / absorbing it but will keep you posted.
    Thank you! Blessings!!!

• Fran says:

Thank you for the prophetic word from Prophet Timothy Fox. It was timely and definitely helped get me unstuck by getting my focus off myself and my problems and focussing on Jess. Giving to others as unto the Lord has also helped get me more focussed on others and off my own issues. I feel like others doors have opened to me since I have been focussing more on Jesus and others. I did buy a bible with the Passion translation and I am focussing on the 4 gospels and Jesus’s ministry. So thank you again, I have been encouraged and have got moving forward again just by focussing more on Jesus and learning to sit at his feet again.

• Vivian says:

Thank prophet Russ Walden, I appreciate the personal prophecy I have received because it is encouraging and I am excited to see how the Lord will unfold what He has promised me. I believe that you are a true prophet of the Lord so I believe that what God gave me through you will come to pass and I am grateful for what He is doing for me. I am thankful for your prayers and prophecy indeed. May the Lord bless you and your ministry, as He multiplies it because of your faithfulness and obedience towards Him, setting your heart and eyes on Him only. God bless and thank you.

• Wendy says:

I have received the word that your intern gave a couple weeks ago in which I am still mulling over and asking the Lord to show me His step to take in fulfilling His call on my life. I have only received a few prophetic words over the years through others so I look forward to hearing and seeing them fulfilled by the Lord of prophecy.

• J. Prosch says:

Received word from Russ, was very encouraging!!!

• I received a word that I had requested back in December 2017. I have been praying and believing that the guy God told me I was to marry was, in fact, the right guy. Their word was encouraging and seemed spot on. I still do not fully understand if God wants me to stand in faith for this relationship or let it go completely. I know this is a trust and faith walk.

• Carrie Greenwood says:

Thank you for the encouraging word.

• Karla says:

I look forward to viewing FHM prophetic word daily as it seems to always reflect what I’m walking through. I received a personal word through Prophet Russ and i am encouraged. I am ready to laugh, love and trust again but this is very hard, but with God all things are possible. Thank you

• Eileen says:

Thank you for the timely prophetic word. It has been a great encouragement during a challenging time in my life.

• Jane Elliott says:

I have been so encouraged and blessed by your prophetic words. I sense great love and blessed in Hope. Thankyou and God bless you.

• Sandy Phillipps says:

My life has been drastically altered through God’s grace as I’ve looked to FHM this past year. The word I received from 6/12/2018 has impacted me on a very deep level. This ministry first gained my confidence to trust (as you always teach how to test and weigh the words) The personal words cut deep to my heart then they instruct and give me hope and direction for my life. I also received a word from Russ earlier in the year and see such fruits and evidence as it plays out in my life. Only God could use such language that makes sense for me to understand then apply. All I need now is an obedient heart and watch God work! Thank you SO much. Keep up the good work.

• Wesley Venus says:

I was greatly blessed with the personal prophecy I received from Prophet Russ. It was a timely word for my ministry and I am overwhelmed by God’s love. Thank you so much and may God continue to bless you in your ministry.

• Nadine says:

I want to thank Prophet Russ and Kitty for the prophetic word I received. It is a powerful word received on time for this season. God bless you abundantly in your ministry.

• Kristi says:

Thank you for the Word of Prohecy and promise. It was a reminder that came right at the perfect time. You see two weeks after I got this things went down a path that made me want to panic. I went back through somethings in my mind that I know my Father has promised. My father is not a man that he should lie or the son of man that he should repent (numbers 23:19). If he says it he will do it! Thank you!

• Conny says:

Many thanks to the prophetic words of Russ, Charlene and Gayle. The words about healing spoke directly into my life. Be blessed!

• Wigna says:

The prophetic word I received from the Father’s Heart Ministry was timely and on point. Thank you for allowing God to use you to speak into my life. forever great full. Blessings

• Rhonda Craig says:

I am truly amazed at the accuracy from Prophet Russ, as well as his intern. I had a dream a couple of weeks ago and my word spoke directly concerning that dream. I MEAN DIRECTLY! It was specific in regards to my dream and life circumstances. You definitely have an awesome gift, Prophet. Thank you so much and God Bless you and your family!

• Karla says:

I would like to say the prophetic word I received speaks to me and confirms things occurring now. I look forward to the daily word as it always seems to relate to something I have been praying about ot walking through. God Bless.

• Alma says:

I have been receiving prophetic words from the Father’s Heart Ministries since April 2018 and requested for prayers. Since then, I have been seeing and experiencing the mighty move of God in my life such as healing my emotional (earthly father wounds ) and physical wounds. Another answered prayer is my 21 year old son who got a full time job now and has a good employer. Thank you to everyone who interceded in prayers in the powerful name of Jesus for me and my son & releasing prophetic words from the heart of our Heavenly Father. God bless.

• Lauretta Hodgkiss says:

Father’s Heart Ministries has helped me get through some tough times and we are believing God, still we haven’t given up. I’ve begun to sow into Fathers Heart because I believe in sowing into His word. I know God and Jesus have not forgotten us,I know He knows our situation believing God will change our situation suddenly. In His timing. Help us oh Lord to NOT go ahead of You. God will supply a home for us. Thank you all

• Tracey says:

Thank you for this word. It is right on target and confirms other prophetic words I have received about this season. God bless you.

• Janet Klein says:

I received a word from God through Kate, and it was right on with what the Lord has been showing me, and speaking to me. It was so wonderful to receive confirmation. Thank you Kate for obeying God! JK

• Sue Clegg says:

I received my prophetic word 16 June and wished to pray through the awesome words of God as I pressed in with desire to be His person. One part was a breaking free from words said over me. How true! Thought I`d got over it, but they and the circumstances had trapped me, but reading this fresh I knew I`m free, to enter into what He has for me more fully. Bless you!!

• Robearh says:

I Received a Personal Word today June 30,2018 from L. Dreary, and it was indeed shocking to me. I believe the word of the Lord for the Healing Ministry, to see his people set free from all sickness and disease, however was surprised and so amazed there is more even Greater, he is giving to me, the Anointing on my life to raise the dead,bring back to life. Wow, how amazing to me,so excited to be used of God, in such a Powerful way, for it is my heart’s desire. Thank you beloved woman of God, for sharing to me the word of the Lord for me. Am Blessed indeed. God Bless you !! Powerful Word indeed !!!!

• Ayub says:

I thank God for Russ and Kitty for the amazing work God is doing through them. I remember the first time I visited this site was on 23rd August last year, after intensive seeking. We have since received 3 prophetic words that speaks directly into the path God is leading us.
    The journey has not been easy but God’s grace has been sufficient..
    May God bless your ministry for all the daily prophetic words and personal prophetic words you deliver everyday.

• Sharon Smith says:

Praise the Lord I received a Prophetic word on yesterday from the Prophet Russell, he was so head on
    I know that I am a encornger God has used me to be a blessing to people just speaking a word of encouragement in their life. Yes I do have a call of ministry on my life. And so much of what you said is Comfirmation I do speak in the prophetic, also the word that you gave about making a choice has to do with a promotion at work and yes I am expecting it to happen almost immediately, God is opening doors before me and my Love ones and Great power and Anointing is Coming as I continue to seek his face
    To God be the Glory in Jesus name Amen

• Amber Rogers says:

Wow Thank you for the word you gave me!! I didn’t expect the Lord to give you a word like that to me!! Thank you Russ!! It gives me so much to look forward to. So much revelation. God is really changing my life for his Glory!! Amen!