• Dianah Urrutia says:

Hello Russ and Kitty Walden, I am thankful for your ministry and pray that God will continue to bless it! I was so encouraged and uplifted from the prophetic word you gave me. It was right on and I am so ready for what God has in store for me. Thank you Lord for the work you are doing through your faithful prophets. God bless you both!

• GFL, UK says:

The reply from Russell, when it came, was spot-on and very relevant to my situation. The Lord has a lot more to do with me but the way ahead is becoming clearer, one step at a time.

• Rene' Steppo says:

Dear Russ, I received a word from you on June 4th, unexpectedly. Actually it sent me into a time of worship it was so accurate. Not only that but 3days later I received a word from a friend I’ve not heard from in a long time confirming your word to me. Since then my hearing has accelerated and I’m much more aware of the Lord’s plans, and understanding the why, how, and when. I’m so grateful and thank you immensely. Rene’ Steppo

• Brent Keith says:

Prophet Russ,
    I was so very blessed by your personal prophetic word for me. It was incredibly accurate and confirmed so many things. I am blessed by ministry each and very day. Thank you and God Bless.

Brent Keith
    Nineveh, Indiana

• Moussa Boureima says:

Prophet Walden, thank you very much for the divine blessing you gave me in your e-letter of 4 June. Let me tell you that I was a Muslim and God ordered me to become a Christian because only Jesus could save me. My whole life has been staked with combat against the dark attacks of my enemies. I believe that I am the only human being who has suffered most from animosity, ingratitude, witchcraft. As I send you this message, I continue to be the target of fearsome enemies who after stealing my money, chase me with wizards who daily cast spells. But God saved me, I live under the wings of Christ Jesus. God has been revealed to me since 1998 when I received a miraculous operation against poisoning. And since that time I see miracles on miracles that I can not explain everything in this message. HALLELUJA! Your prophecy about the destiny that God has decided for me exceeds all my hope. I abandoned myself to Jesus because I do not deserve by my human works, the love he showed me, saving me many times from death. I have been leading a life for 20 years that no one can understand and my faith has been shaken many times by situations that are too difficult to bear. Now, your prophecy has relieved me and I can not suffer anymore from the things of life. I thank God, Father, for having honored me. I thank Jesus, the Son of God, for saving me. I thank you dear prophet Russ Walden for informing me. God bless us more and keep us! in the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.

• Tessa A Stanton says:

Thank you, brother. A specific word that you spoke I saw TWICE yesterday and have seen MANY times over the last year. Hallelujah, to Yahweh be the utmost glory! Our Daddy certainly used you to confirm and reveal. I am pressing on to take the land He has called us to. Taking it back for Adonai, the rightful owner! Thank you for your obedience and love for the flock. I am more confident than ever before! In Him, Tessa

• Barasa Elton says:

Hi, I received the Prophetic Word today. Words cannot even describe. As I’m writing this I still can’t get the Word off my mind. It’s pin-point accurate and timely. May the LORD bless the Prophetic Couple and their team.

• Wilson Esate says:

The Word of Prophecy you sent to me is so accurate, describing exactly my situations and expectations at the moment. Infact, it is a sure confirmation of what the Holy Spirit had earlier on revealed to me about 25 years ago. The Spirit is indeed one and is working in perfect harmony with you. Furthermore, your daily prophetic Word keeps me energized all the day long and i can’t wait to have it morning. The Almighty Father is really using you greatly to bless lives. I have decided to partner with this Ministry so as to tap the anointing upon this great Man and Woman of God. God bless you real good.

• Johan de Kock says:

Thank you for the Prophetic Word and being obedient to the Holly Spirit, it is a confirmation of what God has promised me. I take every word and make it my own.
    God Bless you in Abundance

• Bruce Spelman says:

Dear Russell. I received a prophetic word from you on 19th May, but I have only just been able to read it. This is because in late April I became overwhelmed with anxiety and suicidal thoughts and I was taken to hospital and then transferred to a mental health unit in another town where I have been treated for chemical imbalance in the brain. This has taken several weeks during which time I received 8 treatments of ECT (electric shock treatment under full anaesthetic) as well as medication. For the first few weeks I felt that I had deserted my faith and my family and that I was headed for hell and damnation, but recently my mental health improved and I began to feel that faith in the Lord is still possible for me. I have been home a couple of days, and have been reading my bible and listening to worship on CD and on Kim TV website. Thank you for your word which is a further encouragement to me. God-willing, I will be restored in mind, body and spirit, as I desire to serve the Lord and be healed. God bless you, Bruce

• princejealousy kolawole sunday oduduwa says:

I am so thankful for the word I just received. It is confirmation and definitely on point. I am going through the hardest time and have adversarial against me on all sides. I am definitely relying on God totally and this word was so right on.may God bless you.

• Mary says:

Dear Russ , thank you very much for taking the time to seek the Lord on my behalf. I felt very encouraged and I want to thank you so very much .God bless you. My husband and I both felt that they were accurate words from the Lord. Luke 10:7 says for the labourer is worthy of his wages, We made a gift in your donation area. God bless you and Kitty and your ministry.

• Hysalene Dixon says:

I used to be a person who was “addicted” to Prophecies (if that is such a thing). I sought prophecies more than I sought THE LORD on my own, in my own relationship with HIM. But I ended up getting a lot of information that was confusing, and sometimes down right “scary” because I didn’t know what was truth, and what I should follow. So I was led by THE HOLY SPIRIT to STOP! Stop seeking prophecy and start studying the WORD, and spending time in HIS PRESENCE on my own, developing my relationship with MY LORD. So I did. Recently, I believed that I felt a tug from GOD to request a Personal Prophetic WORD from this ministry (I receive the daily prophecy already), but I wasn’t sure if it was me being tempted to go back to my old ways because I began experiencing changes in my life and relationships that had me a little unsure of what was going on. So on May 28th, I filled out the request form for a Propetic Word, but “something happened”, and I didn’t believe it went through. Then on June 2, while reading 2 Chronicles 15, which speaks of GOD sending Azariah to King Asa with a Prophetic Word, I felt confirmation again that GOD wanted to speak to me through HIS Prophet. But I felt led to be still, and I said “LORD, if you want to give me a WORD OF PROPHECY, YOU send it to me.” Imagine my surprise when I received a WORD from Russ yesterday afternoon that was so ON POINT, and COMFORTING! It ministered to me, and confirmed that what GOD had been showing ME in our times of Communion TOGETHER, was on point, and that I TOO can hear from GOD!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! Thank You Russ and Kitty for all you do in CHRIST JESUS!!!

• sueheffelfingergmailcom says:

I was so surprised to receive a prophetic word from you just for signing up for the daily words. God absolutely used that Word to shock me. He told you things that He’s told no other prophet – things very specific to my brokenness. I showed it to several other people, who were also shocked. God had my attention. The next day I had a powerful encounter with the Lord, breaking through into and healing some extreme areas of woundedness for which we’ve prayed many, many years. Hallelujah. I Praise Him. And I thank you for your faithfulness in listening and giving Words that no doubt seem strange at times, but are His loving messages.

• marlith yoconda williams says:

Dear Russ, I just get your Profecy for me.. It is amazing
    how you can know every detail of my life. Definitly this is the word of GOD. Thanks you for taking the time. I am always read your newsletters. Many, Many , Many Blessings!!!!!!. Thanks you for this amazing Ministry!!! :) :) :) :)N :) ..It is a bold ministry!!!

• Vik Tory Arch says:

Receiving the personal prophetic word from the Father’s Heart Ministry was and is and will always be an unexpected gift from a Father God that will be cherished by me. Every word is infused with life, truth, and amazing love of God. It’s full of confirmation, direction, and God’s perspective. I am greatful and still feel surreal about the lengthy prophetic message. One thing for sure, it does stretch my vocabulary capacity. This ministry is one of the first ones to speak in such a way and reveal Father’s Heart 💜so deeply and on personal level. The accuracy on the details just blows my mind to the point that some things were thought by me just in that very day- fresh and only known to God. The message is received and the depth of emotions that it creates in me is only known to God. 🔥🔥🔥
    Thank You, Abba Father, for Your word will never come back void…it’s full of Your kindness, sovereignty, and love. Bless,Heavenly Daddy, your prophets Russell and Kitty Walden the very way You know how, because it’s the best way.
    Thank you so much, Russell and Kitty, for the word!!!!😁

• Celine Bennett says:

I received a NOW word that touched me so deeply because of God’s Loves in it, it is so accurate, I was startled but knew it was God speaking through this prophet. Some of the details are astounding, my heart finds comfort in rereading the Now word and reassurance in God that everything is going to work out better than I originally expected. Thank you Lord for your prophets.

• Sharron DeWitt says:

I received a prophetic word from Tina Ferry who works as a volunteer for Father”s Heart Ministry. Not only was it accurate but I truly sensed that was done as a labor of love. In my request, I disclosed that I was looking for work. In the Word of Lord that Tina gave she saw gold coins coming out of a faucet. he discernment was that faith is what keeps the faucet flowing and in the ON position. As a testimony, I give God the glory for the positions that have been locating me, I have received multiple job offers, and still more job interview request, more than a few other streams of income have manifested as well. Thank you for this dynamic ministry connection and to Tina specifically for volunteering as a labor of love.

In Jesus name, I release God’s blessing to all that read this!

• Vonda Rhodes says:

Dear Russ, I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to hear from God on my behalf!! Your prophetic word truly touched on the deepest desires of my heart and confirmed my identity in Jesus! It was so very encouraging and uplifting. It wasn’t just one paragraph but was a very generous word from the Lord and I appreciate it more than I can express.
    Thank you so much and may God continue to use you greatly in this wonderful Kingdom work!! God bless you and Kitty and multiply you many, many times over!!
    In Christ,
    Vonda

• Evelyn Mac says:

Thank you so much for my personal prophetic word! I’m still reminiscing on them! It brought so much comfort to me after so six years of being in one place, no income, but waiting on God with my husband who is also in full time ministry in a foreign nation, having not started our ministry because we are waiting for an instruction from the Lord! It’s not easy to wait for that long! A friend mentioned Father’s ministry to me and i gave it a shot and i got my personal prophetic word days ago! That you! It’s such an encouragement! I cannot wait for the manifestations! And i believe that they shall come to pass as spoken in Jesus name! I will sow into this ministry once my financial life is restored(Amen)

• Ian says:

I recently received a Prophetic Word from Russ but it took me a couple of weeks for it to truly sink in. At first I felt like the word wasn`t for me but I also deeply felt not to erased the email and just come back to it again at a later time. And I am so glad that I have. I am coming out of the worst years of my life (actually got a word from you in Dec.2012 concerning my now xwife) and everything played out pretty much as you said it would. Sadly the relationship ended in divorce. I moved across the country in June2013 and have been living here ever since. But it has been one of the biggest struggles of my life. And the last 2 years the hardest ever. I have suffered job losses, family deaths, cancer scares, just to name a few. Your word said God was removing the enemy(ies) from my life and returning the joy of The Lord to me, as well as showering me with all sorts of favour. You also mentioned that I wold be receiving the “splendors of Egypt“ as I was being taken out of where I am to where God wants me. You told me to “war with The Word“. I have been reading this word now daily, trying to fully take it all in as I continue to pray over it. I truly hope a financial miracle is coming into my life soon, struggling for 2 years with and without regular employment has truly taken a toll on my finances, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
    Praise God that as you said, “the more I cooperate with God, the more change I will receive.“ I, God helping me, am doing all that I can to get right with The Father again. TY for you Words of encouragement and love. I pray I can financially return the favour one day soon.

• Michelle Coles says:

Thank you for my prophetic word, it really blessed my heart. The accuracy and the in-depth detail was so encouraging. God Bless You.

• Antonella says:

I felt my heart burning reading your Words I felt them mine..they give me hope in sorrowful circumstances and illness..thank you and God bless you

• Tameka LaShone Neely says:

Thank you for this prophetic word that was a right now word for my life. It was mentioned in the prophecy that I have been called. I am currently in prophetic school
    And I have been before the Lord wondering why I haven’t been hearing his voice as much and again it was prophesied that I will be hearing from God so clearly! I praise God for this prophetic word! God bless you in Jesus name!

• Lorraine Mitchell says:

Thank you for the word for my life. I have only received it now as it was put in my spam for some reason. I am greatly encouraged. The word confirmed a lot of what the Lord has been revealing to me. I so very grateful. God bless you both and your ministry.

• Scotti says:

Good morning prophets Russ and Kitty of the Fathers Heart Ministry. I received my prophetic word June 4/18 and was blown away. The confirmation of what has been the desire of my heart for JESUS and with ABBA Father was abundantly more than I asked or dreamed. I’m excited to partner with this timely supernatural word and had to SOW into the prophets reward. Thank you for your hearts and for having an “open” office as prophets.
    God is soooo good and I look forward to staying connected with this ministry of great value and kingdom worth. God bless,

Scotti

• Roy cook says:

Thank you for the prophetic word you sent me today. I have already read it many times and now need to spend more time digesting all that was said. We have just moved to Spain and learning a new languages, a couple of weeks ago I was asked to preach with a translator. I preached on hearing the voice of God & from your word given to me, This word has given me the courage to speak out more boldly, in the power of the Spirit. I’m excited about what the Holy Spirit is about todo in Spain.

• Thank you for your prophetic word. I was humbled by the accuracy of the scope and the detail and the timeliness. It was refreshing and empowering for me. As I read it and re-read it I was in awe of God’s love towards me, and towards His prophets as you pour out for others. May God continue to use your ministry to fulfill His plan. Blessings to you!

• Pam Campbell says:

I would like to thank you so much for the recent word. At the time I received it I was in bad news to hear from the lord. It was very detailed and enlightening. I believe it was very on point and encouraging. I know this is God, had asked for dream interpretation in Feb. I hadn’t subscribed so I know I have been sought out again thank you so much. God Bless

• Shelley says:

Hi Russ thankyou for seeking the Father on my behalf. I felt that you honoured the cries of my heart with care. You confirmed so many things that I didnt even mention in my request. And you gave a lengthy word, not just a token response. It was so encouraging to have you confirm what God has been speaking to me but the enemy was trying to silence. Thanks for listening. Love Shelley

• diana G says:

Thank u Russ for my word! Yes it has been on target! seeds have been planted and after reading my word REPLevin has and is coming! My marriage has slowly healed! I do thank u I have read and reread this word and I would like more! and so true it did deal with topics only God knew about! WOW!

• Rachael says:

I will start off by saying I was born and raised up in pentecost in an environment of religion. God has now brought me to a place of having a true loving relationship with Him.One built on relationship instead of the rules of religion. So, due to my background I confess I can be a HUGE SKEPTIC at times especially when it comes to “God said…”.

Well God knows this gal so HE MADE SURE there was NO DENYING that this word came STRAIGHT from His throne room. It took me a while to read through it all because I had to make sure I was reading it right. It was soooo supernaturally on point. It contained things I have ONLY spoken to God about!! It also confirmed SPECIFIC words that were spoken over me in the last few weeks!!! All I could do was cry and give God praise for confirming His words along with giving me fresh words and promises.

Words could NEVER express how thankful I am God brought me to this page.
    Like others, Words were spoken that I didn’t include in my request. Matter of fact my skeptic nature caused me to be very vague on purpose just to see if they would truly hear from God for me specifically.

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! Is all I can say!!!! God Bless you guys and ALL that you do!!!

• Joshua Garmon says:

God Bless you Russ and Kitty. This is a powerful ministry from what I’ve come to see, I can’t explain it. I I would tell those on the outside looking in to just look at the sheer amount of people who have been impacted, testimony upon testimony. The Word I received recently for my personal situation is too too emotional and powerful to articulate. I’m shaken by it.

• Lynn Carol Khan says:

Thank for a now word for me. I have been under sever attack from the enemy frustrating me moving in the will of God. So glad to know that God is in with me and i am not alone and i am in His will doing what He has told me to do. Our house is a house of healing , praise God. Thank you once again i shall war for this word. God bless your ministry

• Rebecca says:

Thank you for the prophetic word! It dealt with topics I didn’t even mention in my request. God used you to speak to me. Thank you again.

• gershom chituta says:

Thank you so much the prophetic word i received through your ministry from the heart of the father. Every time i go through it, my heart is comforted. Line by line brings great level of illumination into my life. It is indeed the doing of the Father. It is marvelous. God bless u

• janice mcmillian says:

My God, I was so amazed and encouraged by this word God released through you to me. I was laying in the bed and “suddenly” this word popped up on my phone. I cried throughout reading it. I am appropriating this word and speaking it over my life daily. Thank you for your obedience. It let’s me know that God is in my neighborhood, is concerned about me, and is working all things together in my life. THANK YOU PROPHET!!!

• Lakesha Crawford says:

Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty for the word of the Lord sent to me on 6/2. It was a completely unexpected, timely blessing. It was so very encouraging and spot on as always- just the confirmation and hope that I need to push forward in this season of my life. What a great blessing you are to me and to the Body of Christ. Thank you for all that you do for the Kingdom and I pray that God will continue to pour out, beyond measure, his blessing and favor upon your lives and ministry. God bless the both of you. Thank you!

• Anita Szaller says:

Thank you so much for my prophetic word!
    I had recently started reading and receiving the daily prophetic word and they have been so on point. I’ve enjoyed all the ones I’ve gotten up until this point. The prophetic word given to me today is so on point and it deepens even more of the word the Lord has been given me for months now. The words He has said to me, what my pastors have been preaching about and teaching us either on Sundays or one on one time, and what I’ve been reading keeps getting deeper and adds on to all of what He has already shown me and told me. I’m in awe!! I had no idea it was even in my email. I usually check my emails in the morning but didn’t for some odd reason today. I’m cleaning out my car and remembered I hadn’t read today’s daily word and this is when I saw the prophetic word for me. I immediately began to cry tears of joy because it’s another confirmation, more encouragement and more in depth of the direction the Lord is taking me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

• Katie Newton says:

Thank you so very much for the accurate Word from the Lord for my life! Every word was accurate. Praise God. May God grant you longer life to reach millions more with this Gospel and life changing ministry. As I await a call to sow my seed of agreement and faith and to bless your ministry and life, I continue to lift your names and ministry up in prayer.

• Shaniska Hanna says:

Thanks so much for my prophetic word!!! It is truly right on target. Many questions and concerns I had we’re addressed. You truly heard from the Lord, I am forever blessed. I have been given the victory and I will continuously walk in it!!! May God continue to strengthen your ministry and may your harvest never stop!!!! Amen

• Debbie Bain says:

Dear Russ and Kitty. The word I received was confirmation and encouragement to my situation thank you so much for going to the Throne Room for the word I am standing on it!

• Bridget A Matranga says:

Dear Russ and Kitty,

Wow! wow! I can not believe how on point your prophecy was for me. I so so needed this right now. This is a very crucial time for me in stepping out into my destiny and this word has given me the faith to do so. I’m so grateful for this ministry. God Bless you. I can not thank you enough! No amount of money can pay for such a timely word from the Lord. Thank you so much for being a willing and faithful follower of the Lord Jesus.

• Connie Chord says:

Thank you for the prophetic word I received May 21, 2018 it was a very pleasant surprise when I saw your email. I receive the word spoken to me for favor and abundance and that my enemies are being turned back and my season is now! God Bless

• Christine Ginter says:

Dear Russ and Timothy, Thank you so much for the time you’ve take with the Lord to hear His voice on my behalf. I am in complete awe, and feel this is sacred ground and I want to take my shoes off. You are so right on in what you’ve heard from Him. Everything He expressed through you is what He’s been speaking to me and it’s all confirmation and I feel that I’ve just been so encouraged that I’m hearing His voice. There are specific things that I am being set free from and I’m going deeper in Him. I feel such a resolve in recognizing the enemies voice now and to submit to the Lord and resist him. He’s robbing me of trusting that I’m hearing the Lord. The details of some very precious things between the Lord and I He expressed through you just encouraged me so deeply. I’m moving into a new season of life of where He’s calling me to step out and He brought encouragement to that too! I’m am so grateful for His love and the love that is expressed through you to take the time to go before our Father on behalf of me. I’m so humbled by this. Thank you it means so much. And for the spoken word that was sent to me from Timothy Fox, it was right on. I will continue to meditate on this and hold it close to my heart. Blessings to all of you!

• Elena Caddell says:

Dear Rus and Kitty. I appreciate your words of encouragement to me. What you’ve said is a conformation. I . Im greatfull for you and i pray great favor and bkessings to you. Hopefully ill get a compuyor soon. Id like to be part of your school. Shalom.

• Christopher Goodman says:

Dear Russ and Kitty,

I have read this word over and over again and will continue to do so. At one time, I found myself breaking down and crying, as if this word went really deep into my soul. There has already been confirmation of this word in so many different ways that are difficult to explain. All I know is that this is not like anything I have ever heard or have ever had spoken over my life and believe me, it is a great deal to digest. What is interesting is that I have been sensing a significant change in my life on the horizon for some time now and well, with a word like this….phew….well, I know I need to go to war. However, when a person is left speechless, how do they speak what they are not sure how to utter? Yes, the spirit intercedes for us with groans we cannot express and that is precisely what has been happening. Even in writing this feedback, I am having difficulty putting into words what is going on. Like the supernatural is going to be made natural if that makes sense and “blowing my mind” is definitely going to be an understatement in so many different ways. As of late, I have been asking the question: “Is that really You God?” And, well, I think He has been definitely answering in ways I never expected or imagined. Now, I am asking the words in which to pray and the words, His Word in which to war with and for a deeper connection with Him and fire of the Holy Spirit which consumes my inmost being. Thank the Good Good Father that He knows my heart and knows exactly what is needed in my life. Praise Him for revelation, inspiration, illumination, confirmation and divine provision for where He has for me to go. Bless you and your ministry and Glory to God for you being so close to His heart. I am seeking His Kingdom in my heart, mind and life and for His Will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven, In Jesus Name, Amen. Praise Jesus for His everlasting love and divine provision!

• Ann-Kristin says:

Thank you for words from a good Father

• JOHN THIKARO says:

shalom shalom Thank you so much for this privilege graded to me for this accuracy prophecy. GLORY BE TO GOD HE IS STILL SPEAKING TO THE HOPELESS HEART. THANK YOU RUSS AND KITTY.
    ALL the disappointment in my life is over, the shift is here in my life. you uplift my spiritual life to be prayerful and to prayer more to water my prophecy. my past hardship the spoken bad word is broken, the rejection is broken in Jesus might name. AMEN

• Juliet Nyaribi says:

Dear Russ and kitty,
    Thank you for taking time to pray for me,Surely and sincerely feel relieved of the burden upon my shoulder,you are correct about my situation and i believe am already delivered.Thank you so much for taking time to pray for me