• Andrew Ampadu says:

Thank you for the Prophecy. I’ve been much blessed. Thank you once again

• Samantha says:

Hey! Thank you for the very encouraging prophecy! I promise to donate soon. I like that you have a mailing option which makes you seem very credible and reliable. Pray for me to get a hold of a $20 bill so I can send it your way. You have my eternal gratitude! ❤️

• Connor Y says:

Thank you for the prophetic word. It is quite relevant to my situation, and some things you have mentioned remind me of other words and dreams I have received. God bless.

• Charles E. Nwankwo says:

Thank you Prophet Russ for the word of prophecy sent to me. It is from the Lord and do cherish it deeply. God bless for making yourself to be used by to bless others. Thank you!

• George Amuzu says:

My name is George from Ghana,
    God bless Prophet Russ for such an accurate prophecy concerning my entire destiny, I’m really blessed to hear from God through the ministry of Prophet Russ

• KMills says:

God is never late He’s always on time. I waited quite a while for this word but this came at a time I really was so discouraged. I was just sharing with someone how discouraged I was. Well the prophetic word said dont be discouraged among other things it was what I unexpectedly needed to read today. Thank you.

• Reinhardt says:

Thank u for the encouragement and prophetic word over my life and family i promise that i will follow the instructions of God and get breakthrough i thank you for the anointing of God and the word spoken to me. God bless you prophet Russ

• Dwana L. Ward says:

Praise the Lord! I just wanted to thank you for the prophetic Word! I stand in faith patiently awaiting the manifestation of God’s Word over my life….I pray God continues to bless your lives and ministry as well.

• Zimba says:

Thanks for the response, awaiting the fruit thereof since its the NOW word.

• Vinothan says:

First of all, I want to thank Prophet Russ for the Prophetic words of God. I felt like God is directing me in my life with his words. In this difficult situation in my life. But I know God will never leave nor forsake me. I give glory to God.

• Silverscold says:

Thank you prophet Russ , I receive all the Blessings. In Jesus Name what a true word from the mouth of God . I now have the strength to move forward thank you Lord

• Jan Gardner says:

The prophecy you sent me was a beautiful one for any Christian wanting to draw closer to God, but it did not touch on any of the things I wrote you about.

• Donna says:

Praise God, I recieve that wonderful word. To God be the glory. Thank you Lord Jesus for the victories!!!

• Sana says:

Your prophecies point me in the right direction with God. They give me straight as I persevere in this difficult season.😀

• Rofhiwa says:

Thank you prophet Russ your word really spoke to me. It gave me Faith that my situation will not stay the same God has good plans for my life ahead and my situation will change

• Shelia says:

This Word definitely speaks volume to all my experiences. I know God never left or forsaken me and know He is still standing with me

• Cristian says:

Thank You Father for the Message and in Jesus Name I claim all the Blessings. It is amazing : today I did read 1 Corinthians 14. The Message is for edification, exhortation and comfort.
    Thank You Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden.

• Cindy Bishop says:

I was so blessed by the counsel I received from Pastor Vic Foglia. I know that the Lord used this man and this ministry as well. A heavy burden lifted as I was able to share my heart and receive his counsel. May you all be blessed beyond measure. Pastor Cindy Bishop

• Mahendra Singh says:

Praise the lord the man of God . This is Mahendra Singh from India I used to work in hotel and after that I went bible College and I did my study one year and then I came into ministry now I am a assistant pastor but my vision to open Bible College and house for beggers I have seen the lend also . I am praying for financial so that I shall take the lend and build the college and house . Please pray for this one

• Conny says:

Hello Prophet Russ;) thank you very much for the accurate word. It always touches me how accurate the words fit my life. It encourages and moves me deeply. God’s blessing!

• Wil Van den Berg says:

The word was accurat and helpfull,
    To go in Gods direction.
    I really appreciate your listening to God and state His heart.

• Felistus says:

Thank you Prophet Russ. The prophetic word on the 18th of October this month was meant for me. I was asking myself about the times and The Father said He was holding time on my behalf. On the 19th of July this year I lost my precious son at birth and it was very painful in fact life has never been the same. But the Father specifically said, grief not for the seeming apparent loss because there is nothing anyone can take that He cannot restore for His limitless store house. Am waiting for the manifestation of the restoration of the Father because His supply is limitless. God bless you.

• Natalian Carter says:

Hi, my name is Natalian Carter and I have received very accurate prophetic words for my life. The prophetic word I have been receiving does encourage, edify and direct my walk with the Lord. I believe Prophet Russ is on the mark and has fulfilled his duty as a prophet. I also I am seeking a new covering. I am looking forward to partnering with this ministry. I am willing to submit my prophetic anointing and gifts to this ministry. I would like to reach out to leadership to grow in my prophetic gifts and be accountable to a Pastor.

• caren houghton says:

I have received my word from Prophet Russ, and not only was it so timely when i first received it, also gave me hope, i had begun to lose hope., however he addressed things i had been struggling with and bought a revelation and understanding about in the most simplest and loving of ways that a light switched on again and i saw in the way i was supposed to be seeing. He also used words and phrases which i myself share in communications with the Lord. We are living in days where a finely tuned and timed word is like apples of GOLD in pitchers of SILVER.
    I felt healed redirected revived and refreshed. Thank you. Bless the gift and call and may you receive a double portion annointing

• Bella says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. May God bless you and bless your ministry.

• Jeanette Sumar says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word.I felt the anointing of God on it and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Irene D Jones says:

I recieved and sowed into this on time word. God bless you for letting God use you as his vessel.

• Lisa says:

Your word over my life for 2019 was inspired by God. Recently, I reread your prophecy and came to realize God was speaking to me through you. Not only did I hear your voice not my own when I read it but I felt the settlement of my circumstances. My God I receive it in Jesus name.

• Harris Panagidis says:

Thank you so much for the prophetic word. It spoke to the questions of my heart and I have been very encouraged by the Lord. Thank you so much.

• Dipuo Tlhakanye says:

Prophets Russ and Kitty, I’m still awestruck by the accuracy of the prophetic word you sent. It didn’t only resonate with me but cleared my confusion and concerns… I truly was at the crossroad as God said and this word gave me direction. Indeed God’s word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. You’ve been set by God in our lives to truly wash our feet, and that’s a servant’s attitude. May the God of heaven grow you more in your knowledge of who HE is. Blessings🙏

• Inez says:

I received prophetic guidance from this ministry for nearly 10 years now. I have always been comforted by the word given and have seen the word come to pass. Even now, I am seeing a word that Russ imparted in 2011 come to pass in my present 2019 experience! The man of God is a true prophet that hears clearly and precisely from Abba Father!

Thank you for your dedication to God and His people, Russ and Kitty!

• Whitney S says:

I just went back and re-read the prophecy given several months ago, and it is even more meaningful to me now. It was very accurate, encouraging and challenging. Planning to sow into this authentic ministry.

• Kristy Fletcher says:

Thank you for the words of encouragement and hope that I feel while hearing and reading the words spoken over my life. This seems to be an accurate interpretation of what I am and will be experiencing as The Lord has already been speaking to me along these lines. God Bless you and your ministry! ❤️

• david soininen says:

Thank you FHM ! I was very skeptical about receiving a prophecy but when I did I was amazed. The spirit took me right through the roof of the house. Only the Father and I knew any of the things in the prophecy. I am very thankful for the work you do. Reading the daily prophetic word is a blessing. I am always excited to read what the Father has to say.

• Jamed says:

Russ,

The word the Father gave you for me was exactly right. I have played it for some brothers who agree it is spot on and from The Lord.

While it did not answer my question, God choses what he will give and the word was powerful and accurate.

Thank you so much and God bless.

• TLC says:

I have recently sent you several personal prophecies. I listen to your bible study every morning. I read your daily prophecies. I am in agreement with them. I have donated hear and there. Today I was listening to Septembers prophecy. I donated $50.00. Everything appears to be coming in line but I am still waiting for the manifestations. Your organization is definitely driven by the WORD OF GOD.

• Sarah Hopson says:

I have been touched deeply by your prophetic word for my life. I am reading through it daily and it is ministering to me. Many, many thanks.

• Shaz says:

Thank you so much for responding. I feel like i have a sense of direction. May God richly bless you so that you may never get tired to do His work

• John Wong says:

Thank you for the Word..it’s timely to know that I should go out with joy for direction and be lead forth by peace for timing rather than seeking answers and purpose through intellect and rationality.

• Elaine says:

This is a timely word. God has spoken!
    Thank you Prophet Russ. God Bless you!

• LUCILLE MARTIN says:

Thank you for responding, but I cannot open the file.

• Katie says:

Bang on accurate word. Thank you!

• Donovan Austin Jr says:

Always anointed and comforting. Helps me keep the faith going. Thank you!

• Joshua O. Osundina says:

Thanks Prophet Russ. I received a timely prophecy from you and it brought comfort and instruction to me. I now have the strength to rest in the Father, knowing He is in charge. Thanks once again.

• Isabel says:

Thank you!! May God continually bless and keep you. The word was true.

• Lystra Lambkin says:

Hi prophet Russ I throughly thank God for you speaking in my life what a true word from the mouth of God God is using you to bring life to our spirit e i received the word with faith thank u

• Mosa says:

Yes i managed to access it,but i do no understand,is this audio an explanation of what i requested when i wrote to you that you prophesy over my life,or ..?

• Cristian says:

Thank You Father for the Message and in Jesus Name I receive all the Blessings. In Jesus Name I decree and declare all my Blessings with my name on them is my portion today.
    Thank You Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden.

• Caroline says:

Thank you Prophet Russ for the Word fo the Lord you delivered to me. Love the audio format. I am blessed mightily by God speaking through you to me. May God continue to bless you & Kitty abundantly.

• Patrick J McDonald says:

Thank you prophet Russ! What a timely and accurate prophecy. I felt the anointing of God on it and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I highly recommend this ministry.