• Donna says:

God is so good, I recieve that prohetic word thank you Jesus for the victories!!! Change is @ hand.

• raymondmervyn dobson says:

Raymond mervyn dobson here YES your word and encouragement was spot on.always felt behind Christian for 42 years.take this encouragement and thank you for caring

• Thank you very much Prophet Russ for the very accurate and specific prophetic Word. May Yeshua richly bless you for your obedience to Him.

• Richie says:

I just received my 2019 Prophecy, it was so accurate and very encouraging! I look forward to my word every year. Thank you.

• Verity says:

Thank you for the prophetic word I received today (22/02/19)! It was very accurate, uplifting and detailed! It was in alignment with how I was feeling before and even yesterday. I am extremely excited to receive the miracles and multitude of blessing God has for me and those precious in my life! Thanks Prophet Russel!

• R CAMPBELL says:

Thank you. Its inspiring to see such dedication and devotion to The Father. May the Lord bless you and shine His face upon you. You give us hope and a lifeline to God. Thank you.

• Mariana says:

Thank you for the prophetic word you sent me. It was in alignment with other words I received and confirmed what I felt in my heart regarding a decision. The word also strengthened my faith and gave me hope and courage to keep going. I thank God for your ministry and thank you for being obedient and serving as a prophet of God.

• kathleen says:

Thank you for the words you have shared with me ,they were right on and such a blessing. I needed that word of encouragement and hope. they were also a confirmation of what God has been showing me. God bless you!!

• Carisia Francis says:

It bore witness.

• Annie McEwen says:

Regarding the word you gave me, I’m a pastor and prophet so I understand not giving words about auntie’s silver lol. My understanding of the prophetic ministry is as you said, encouragement, comfort and edification as well as confirming what God’s saying. There are times when He speaks a new thing.
    This word confirms much of what He has said. Thanks for getting back to me. Blessings, Pastor Annie

• Gabrielle says:

Your prophetic words are extremely liberating and always coming right on time just when things start to feel tougher

• Marie-Rose KUIE says:

I did not know that I too could really hear the voice of the great God from the first Prophetic lesson. I made so many mistakes that I could have avoided if only I had taken this kind of course before. And how crazy it is to know what the Father thinks about us individually and to know that he has an eye on us when we think we are alone. we just want to learn more, what a treasure! Highly the course 2. Thank you Lord for FHM

Merylene
    Thank you very much for the prayer and sacrifice that you are doing on my behalf..I did know you have send a prophet word on January 2019.
    I was having problem to receive in my emails ,when I was busy scrolling I saw the prophet word..Every word that you said I believe it will happen in my life Amen.
    This February 2019 Prophetic word things start to change in my life.
    Everyday I read your message faith,hope,trust is growing day by day even though challenges and troubles ,trials they come you teach me is just temporally they will pass I must put my trust in God He loves me and He will never live me alone.Many times I ask God why I didn’t meet you those past years .I thank God every day to bring you in my life.
    Thank you may the Lord increase the anointing in your life.
    Amen

• David S. says:

I just want to thank you for the prophetic words that I have received through this ministry! The prophetic words have come from Prophet Russ and another from Nancy Crites. Both prophetic words were a blessing for me.
    Thank you and may God bless you super abundantly! David S.

• Krystal Rappe says:

Thank you Fathers Heart for being obedient to the leading of the Holy Spirit and using your prophetic gifting to encourage the body of Christ Jesus. The words I received have been so powerful and resonated with my spirit. God has completely overwhelmed me with His goodness and love !! What I didn’t understand from the words are now being brought to light months later and I am so thankful to have this word to pray over and claim these promosea to God!

• Agnes says:

Thank you so much for your word to me. I appreciate it more than you know.. it was very accurate and encourages me as I read it every day pretty much, just trying to hear more from God on it and discern more of what he might be saying. I really thank you and it’s taken me several weeks to reply, only because I’ve been trying to absorb it all. I know God has good plans for me but when one is feeling forgotten, it is so encouraging to be reminded that there is a plan behind it all. Bless you both.

• FosOla Victoria Olayiwola says:

This is a sure word from God and I receive it by faith. A year of doubles, I experienced this before my personal prophecy came in to confirm the word. My spirit man attests to it that this is a timely word to establish me in faith,ministry and heart desires rounded in the word.
    Thank you so much for giving to the Lord. I will be giving my faith seed soon to glorify God and for the work of the ministry.
    I’m so excited and expectant on the Revelations.
    Thank you again n again. God bless

• Lucien says:

Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty. The prophetic word was accurate. Changes are on the way and I have to get ready.
    The prophetic word has built me up and it has encourage me to walk closer to God. Thank you

• Wendy Jefferson says:

Praise God! Thankyou Prophets Russ and Kitty for my word from Fathers heart. This word was on time, full of life and deeply encouraging. I’m now moving forward with confidence as this word bought confirmation and direction that was very much needed. I’m extremely grateful for your ministry and your devotion in blessing us all with the Fathers heart! Bless you.

• Sandra Williams says:

Thank you so much Propht Russ and kitty. Eventhough i still do have a lot of unanswered questions because some of the prophecy is still a bit difficult to break down but it’s comforting to know God is with me and how amazing His will for my life is. Thank you so much for availing yourselves for God to use you in helping some of us. I will definitely get in touch again soon. God bless you

• Rita Loest says:

The one thing that I have learnt from your messages is the assurance that God really loves me for who I am. It gives me the confidence to be the person that I am and to stop being what I think other people want me to be.

Your prophetic words became essential to me because it makes me aware of God’s caring, unfailing love every time I read it. It keeps me on track and remind me not to fall back into the habit of suffering thinking. Since you started sending me your prophetic word I came into an awareness of God’s ever present love and it makes me feel cared for, it gives me the courage I need to overcome my daily obstacles in His power.

I couldn’t find this form with which to enter my feedback hence the fact that I haven’t yet sent it.

• Sarah says:

Thank you for the prophetic word that you sent to me on 6th February. It was a few days before I realized you had sent it and it confirmed what the Lord had been speaking to me. I have now printed it out so I can keep it before my eyes and in prayer before the Lord, particularly the specific details. Thank you for your faithfulness to respond and for the time and diligence it took to send it to me. Praying blessing, favour and increase over you both.

• Mary says:

Oh my goodness! I had NO Idea you all had prayed & left me a Prophetic Word. I wrote back in October & Just now Found it when I actually went back through old emails & scrolled down to see the Link for one. I’ve had so many life circumstances that have kept me going for almost on/off 5 years & still working my way through all the Winds of Change & healing in my body. I read some of it but I will go back over the next couple days to a week & finish reading, absorb & then reply. Thank you all So So very Much for taking the time & effort to pray, & give me some credible feedback concerning my life altering circumstances & prayer needs. Many Blessings. Mary

• Elizabeth says:

Prophet Russ and Kitty. Thank you for the oil that’s on your life for his people. I was not expecting to hear all that God had for me. But that word was edifying, such a builder in my faith. It compelled me to use all that was spoken as a tool for prayer. And guidance.it brought forth focus and much much more. It was a life changing word. Thank you!

• Kitsy G. Sorensen says:

Russ and Kitty, thank you for the prophetic word that you took time in His presence to receive on my behalf! It confirms what I have felt in my heart that there are new things coming in my life.

I have often felt that I am too late, too old, too____! It was reassuring to hear that I am not behind for He is rising up in the situation to meet me. I choose to spend more time in the hiding place and to believe the unbelievable this year. Thank you so much for this word!
    It is reassuring to me and confirmation that I am hearing HIM!

• Raquel Oliveira says:

Thank you prophet Russ for the wonderful word of God concerning my ministry and my husband’s! I am immensely grateful to hear from God. It was a confirmation. HIS will be done in my life and family, thank you and God bless your ministry!

• Sarah Williams says:

Thank you Prophet Tim Fox for such a comforting word from the Father. I have listened to it many times now and it calms me greatly. I really like the worship music in the background as you speak, the whole word is heartening and I can hear the Father through your words. Thank you so much, God Bless you.

• Sarah Williams says:

Thank you Prophet Terri Allen, for the word you gave to me, which spoke volumes to me. My calling, my anointing and all treasures I was not even aware of. It spoke to my heart and I am still reading it today, even though it has been several months. Many thanks for this powerful word! Love & Blessings, Sarah.

• Francis says:

Thank God for His Word through this ministry. God bless you.

• Sarah Williams says:

Thank you so much Prophet Russ, for the word you gave to my daughter in December. We have read it together several times and it rings such truth every time. We thank you for this huge encouragement and for the confirmation of things that have happened already between December and now (February). Here we go Lord! Thank you for the ‘double’ in the days ahead! Hallelujah!

• Sarahgrace ashworth says:

Terri,
    Thank you for the word you released on my behalf regarding the help with 444. When you said it symbolized a door, it confirmed what I felt Pappa was saying to be in that he said that when I closed this door on earth (resigning my job according to his instruction) that a door in heaven would be opened. My study or prayer had not help me connect those two. I knew that 4 had to do with creation (4th day) regarding time…so now I recognize the timing of this open door is now. Also, your comment regarding my dream home….is in face s farmhouse on some acreage that I have been believing for 4 years. Recently my husband and I went through a treacherous time in our marriage, on the brink of divorce, but the Lord showed me that if I would give it to him and Trust him no matter what….he said we would be remarried (without divorce) renewal on Oct 10,2020 on our farm. The date is 10:10 2020 which is representative of John 10:10 and that after we see the Glory if God in our marriage we would have 2020 vision. The primary breakthrough that has come during the class and through this word was my repentance for bad, bad stewardship and not recognizing that everything belongs to God, not just me but everything….even the Power he has given me…I have squandered and allowed the enemy to trample….but not now…thnx to Russ’s recent article the door flew wide open!!! Thank you again. Sarahgrace

• Altheia says:

Thank you for your labor of love, I received your words with great anticipation of their fulfillment. Thank you and may God continue to keep you and yours. I signed up for a monthly giving.

• lucia szymanik. says:

I am willing to step out in faith to do the Father’s will and I am grateful to leave the present situation I am in and to receive a better assignment. I accept this Father. Thank you and bless your Holy Name.

• Demetria says:

I am actually blown back by my prophecy that was given to me … I was confused about alot of thing’s in my life, which was confirmed by the man/women of God..
    And God I just want to say thank you for USING the man of God…. ” My coming out season “

• Becky says:

It was pretty much spot-on in my life. It definitely ministered to me. I will continue to decree and declare God’s promises and I will eagerly expectantly wait for him to manifest things in my life.
    God bless you and prosper you in all things.
    Thank you ! I will be sowing into this ministry.

• Jackie says:

Thank you so much Prophet of God. Prophecy received is spot on, I’m waiting on the Lord for fulfillment of my new assignment. I will certainly plant a seed to this great ministry

May God bless you abundantly

• Karen says:

I praise God for using broken pots to do His glorious work – to speak unto the heart of man. I bless you in the Name of Jesus Christ who is exceedingly rich in mercy and steadfast in love.
    Your word confirmed the stirring in my heart, and put into words what was heartfelt. The word was on point and directs my footsteps for the year to come. I also praise God for His detail in knowing me and blessing me – I received the word on my birthday 1 Feb 2019!

Blessings unto you
    Karen from South Africa

• SIbusiso says:

I would firstly love to thank God for FHM, its leaders , Prophet Russ and Kitty for outstanding work. I requested a personal word on 2January 2019, I just want to confirm that the man of God was on point, relevant and confirming what the Holy Spirit has said to me. This word has brought to me courage, direction towards God’s will. I am about to leave my profession for God’s sake. I would definitely saw a seed to this anointing! God bless
    Sibusiso Radebe

• julius says:

Thank man of God be richly blessed. I am waiting for God’s intervention in my situation

• Jamila Johnson says:

Thank you and God bless you Prophet Russ and Kitty for hearing and sharing god words and love. My life will never be the same by faith. Blessing and peace

• Ashley Rutledge Carpenter says:

May the Lord bless you both a thousand times coming in and going out…IAM so thankful for they prophetic word that I received, just right on time for my birthday. It couldn’t have been more precise and spot-on to everything I’m going through. I believe and receive every word and thank you eternally for investing your time into the kingdom
    for the Glory of our Lord Master and Savior Yeshua

• Tebukhosi says:

Thank you very much servants of the living God for the word of prophecy sent on 5/2/19. Besides the great word of encouragement, the advise on how to move forward was really helpful. I have been unsettled in my spirit as if change is coming so thank you for the confirmation. Truly God is for us

• Petro says:

Good morning from South Africa.. Thank You so much for my prophetic word received 05/02/2019.. It encourage me and uplifted my Spirit and confirmed what i Felt in my spirit in January such a confirmation.. Amazing how u new about the double..God is faithfull.. will keep you updated ..Lots of Love Petro

• Darko says:

Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty for your blessed prophetic word. It is a great source of encouragement to me that I look forward to going over it many times and declaring it over my life. I look forward to the change of assignment and open doors ahead of me. Many thanks.

• ERICA PETERS says:

The prophetic word I received was right on target! It was in alignment with what I have been hearing from the Lord already. Confirmation! When I requested a prophetic word I did not specify anything – I simply stated “I wanted to hear from the Lord”. Well, God showed up for sure! Thank you Russ for being a vessel God uses to speak to His children! This is a blessing and I cannot wait to see some of what was spoken over me come to fruition. I have been waiting….

• Mary-Ruth says:

Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty for availing yourselves to bring to us these wonderful words of encouragement and empowerment.
    I have to say I felt so refreshed, enlightened and blessed after taking in those wonderful words.
    Thank you so much and God Bless You.

• URI PROSPERITY says:

Bless you prophet Russ ! I am speechless, I don’t know what to say .In fact every word is directed to me .Right now i am asking God for direction using Jer 42:3. I know I have to leave my present location. Prophet, the prophecies you gave really address the areas of concern in my life. I will meditate on the marching orders and their scriptures.
    May the Almighty God richly bless you,Sir!
    From Prosperity Uri (Nigeria )

• Janis Bradley says:

I received an amazing prophetic word from this ministry! Detailed, encouraging and impressively accurate! Donation to follow as I believe you reap what you sow in to.

• Donna says:

God bless you Prophet Russ and Kitty. Thanks for availing yourselves to bring us on the point words of empowerment, guide and hope each day. I know God will continue to use you as long as you remain faithful to the call. By God’s grace I will be sowing into the fertile soil of this ministry to continue in aide of propagating the gospel of Jesus Christ.

• Helina says:

Thank you so much Prophet Russ. The words you shared were encouraging and guiding on how to take the next steps prayerfully. I eagerly wait for its fulfillment. God bless you and Prophet Kitty.