• Elisha Peterson says:

thank you, I was encouraged by the word and some of part of is already coming to pass. I read it every time I get discouraged.

• Jane Elliott says:

I have found now with two prophetic words over the past two years.. It was accurate and confirming. In fact the daily prophetic word has been confirmation all the way along… It has encouraged me and in some pretty difficult situations gave me peace. Most grateful and thankful for our Good, Good Father through Jesus Christ my most beloved Lord, in grace and power of Holy Spirit. Truly privileged to be loved for just saying YES!

• trkikisally says:

Thankyou so much prophets of God. The word was timely and also a confirmation of the turnaround and coming out God Has been speaking to me about. Thank you so much for taking your time to speak into my life and others. God bless you mightily.

• Cheriann Sassan says:

Thank You for speaking the words given to you for me. My heart is thankful to find God people.

• Margo Daugherty says:

This was so right for me for this time. I so appreciate your time and prayer for a word for me. I will read it over and over throughout 2019, so that I can continue to receive the confidence to walk in it. I thank God for both of you, Russ and Kitty; for you continually seeking to hear from Him for us. I was truly blessed and edified by this prophetic word for just me.

• anna m grissinger says:

Thank you for the word from the Lord. It was very accurate and very encouraging. Thank you so much. May God bless you and your ministry.

• Harole Jean Forbes says:

Thank you Russ and Kitty Walden for this awesome word from God it really has opened my eyes and gave me some relief as too what God is getting ready to do in my life this year. God is so Awesome if he can touch someone else’s heart and Spirit to tell you things to come and what’s happening in your and don’t even no you.I love the Lord dearly and I thank you’ll for being obedient to his voice to tell me what’s to come. Thank you again

• Angela Cunningham says:

I received my prophetic word from one of your Interns Daniella Price. I shook when I read it, and started automatically praying in tongues, there was so much anointing on the word. There are a few wee bits that I am going to go back to the Lord about, but on the whole very much on point and very encouraging, because 2018 was very challenging both physically and financially, I am really believing and looking forward to a change of season in 2019. I will be availing of your ministry again, and thank you so much many many blessings to you and your interns.

• monique smith says:

Dear friends

Thank you for the prophetic word you sent me in 2018. It was encouraging for my situation.
    Can I ask please, as I am new to this. When I receive a word for it to
    manifest in my life and for me to obey. Do I decree and declare it everyday. Sorry to sound ignorant.

Thanks for your reply.
    God Bless

• Shari says:

Both the words you gave me were in perfect alignment with two dreams i had. I am praying daily out loud in declarations. Thank you for my words. God bless you .

• Donna Hamilton says:

I just want to let you know I have received the prophetic word and am very excited to see God work in the ways you said he is working in my life!! It was incredibly insightful! Thank you for your ministry and all that you are doing to encourage the body of Christ. God Bless you and your ministry!

• Kristine Wendt says:

I am so grateful to have received an edifying, encouraging and powerful word. I am grateful and mine eyes are fixed on The Promise Keeper for all manifestation and wonder!

• Nesi Lawson says:

Thank you for your wonderful Words of comfort, direction, and encouragement! It is always a special blessing to hear His confirmation through His People! Thank you, and God Bless!

• Elvis says:

I want thank you sincerely for every prophetic word you have been ssending me. They have all been so accurate and on point!
    I want to particularly share about the one you send on the 17th January 2019. I read it as I sat at the Canadian visa office in Nairobi where I had gone to follow up on my delayed visa. I was to travel on the 18th Jan 2019 to attend the 25 revival meeting in Toronto! It was a dream true. When I finally missed the visa, those words made a lot of sense to me! It prepared me for what I was to experience yesterday; I saw a big door close before me, felt rejected, alone and empty for a moment.
    Those words have however strengthened me , especially knowing God had seen it coming, thank you so much. I am much better now.

• I had a word from the LORD from a prophet very detailed very true. Jehovah is Our GOD Jesus Christ a blessing. Thank you for the word I received it was very needed and I am helped very much may the LORD bless and keep each and everyone of you. now and forever Amen Thank you.

• jennifer says:

Thank You for the wonderful words of encouragement & confirmation to my Heart & Spirit. May God Bless you too.

• lucia szymanik says:

Thank you for your Prophetic Word, every word is accurate and truthful. It confirms a lot of what I already know. You are my Prophet.

• Charles says:

Dear Russ n Kitty, I thank you for the word of prophecy over my life for 2019. I receive it whole heartedly and in faith, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of my faith , the one whom would perfect all that concerns me. I would be careful to return all glory to God as I receive the showers of blessing. With all best wishes Charles from Nigeria.

• Kristen says:

I thank you for the word, I am believing that all will come to pass.

• Lily Sargent says:

Thank you for the prophecy. It is a real encouragement, I keep it with me and it resonates with me. I have been seeing it before and after coming into fruition. God Bless

• Tameka Neely says:

That prophetic word I received released confirmation! Thank you so much!

• Judith Ball says:

Yes I did receive my word, thank you . I believe it was right on and I am trusting and having faith in God that he is in control. I have kept God’s word to me in my fillies.

• Nancy says:

thank you for your word. Everything that you said God has been speaking to me about my life. So this has been confirmation . I just need to do the things that I need to do and not put things off which I have a tendency to do. Put my body in motion. Thank you again and many blessing for your ministry

• Salena Nichols says:

My heart full! It took me several tries to get through the prophetic word you had for me. Tears of joy as I heard the “heart of the Father” speak to me all throughout the word. Such encouragement! I am amazed at how much the Father loves us. Yes, this word resonates with me…big time! Thank you Russ and Kitty. Salena N.

• Margie says:

Thank you for your word, it is confirmation and the Lord is speaking to me. Be bless I step out in my life with Them and this is going to be one amazing journey for me with Them.

• Emma says:

Thank you for a very encouraging word. The word you sent me confirmed so much of what God has been saying to me so it truly blessed me. Thank you.

• Marsha Ashbaugh says:

Thank you for the Prophetic word. It was right on and just what I needed. It is very encouraging and I will be praying it out. Your ministry and your classes are a great blessing!

• Bianca Jurius says:

Dear Prophet Russ,

The Prophetic word I received from you for 2019, is spirit and it is full of life. It was confirmation of what I have been going through and every word resonated with me. I am grateful and thankful for the time taken to hear what the lord is saying. The manner in which you’ve expressed the heart of God towards me caused me to weep. I am so expectant to see the manifestation.

God Bless You, may your ministry be blessed in overflow, continue to flourish and be catapulted into a greater dimension.

• Caroline says:

My 2019 prophecy carried the very breath of God into my life. So grateful for this confirming, inspiring and encouraging word of the Lord!

• Radia Domingo says:

Thank you for the word. I truly feel so connected to the Father, everything is so on point. I’m almost speechless. God is amazing. Thank you prophet Russel and for FHM, may God continue to bless you and your team

• Timothy D Stover says:

This prophecy from Prophet Russ was extremely helpful. God is giving me direction for the next steps in my journey.

• S. Thomas says:

Thank you for my word. I found it to be spot on and I sowed into it. I believe that this word will be manifested into my life this year. Thank you again and God bless!

• Sandra Richardson says:

Thank you for that word! It was very encouraging and now waiting for it to come to pass!

• Felistus says:

Thank you for the word for me. two things i was praying for that came out (coming out) and LIGHT. I have been praying for a change and knowledge to understand what i am dealing with. God bless you

• David says:

Yes i received Two word from ur team and i believe they are both on the mark. Thank u for them. God bless

• Celene Ramoutar says:

Thank you. The word was on target and very encouraging. It also arrived on a day that I received bad news and seemed to be an answer to pray. Thank you very much.

• Julliet Hope Murimi says:

Glory to God. I believe in the word of God given to me. I await the impossible in my life to come possible for the glory of God. I receive the new season, new chapter in my life in Jesus name amen and amen!

• Sharon S says:

As expected, I was edified and blessed by your prophetic team’s word to me. I follow Russ and Kitty and God seems to give a ‘golden’ touch to every word they speak and everyone they touch. I was so so thankful for confirmation after confirmation. I would encourage anyone to request a word from this ministry. You will be so amazed at how God speaks through each of them directly to you.

• Dayanidas Sudhakar says:

It is a blessed prophesy concerning my life basing on the Holy scriptures of the Holy Bible.Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

• Dayanidas Sudhakar says:

It is a blessed prophesy for me basing on the precious scriptures of the Holy Bible.Thank you from the bottom of my Heart.

• Sally Super says:

Thank you so very much! The word I received was so encouraging and right on target. You have powerful men & woman of God on yur team. Thank you so much for all you do!!

• VANESSA says:

Thank you, your word over my life, it was powerful. it fits perfectly for my life.

• Patricia mitcheMi says:

Right now I’m crying, my heart is full.I’m so graceful that the Lord is using to help people like me.The spiritual food that you are feeding me It give me so much hope, to know that God is going to bring through an out of my mess.For truely you are a man of .Thank you so much.Love you guys.

• Jeannie Flores says:

The word that was given to me , I receive it I know the plans the lord has for me .. Thank you Russ and Kitty .. I will seek even when I don’t see , That’s the Masters Calling… Thank you !!!

• Lucretia Williams says:

The prophetic word from the Lord God was right on point and encouraging. I look forward to seeing, living and experiencing the full manifestations of the Lord God. Amen.

• Pamela says:

Thank you for the amazing Word from the Lord for 2019. This is sooooo encouraging and even on point for things I’m currently dealing with. I’m so excited to see what the Lord has in store for me in 2019 and I thank you again. Shalom to you and Mama Kitty!

• Abidemi Akinmade says:

I just want to thank for discovering this ministry.I am so grateful for the word of prophesy I have received because they were timely, accurate and addressed every situation I have been passing through.It is like you were with me reading every thought and intent of my heart.Year 2018 was so tough but your words of prophesy saw me through giving me hope for everyday living.I am so grateful for all you have done for me and I pray that God Almighty continue to strenghten you the more.thanks so much

• nicki cillie says:

Russ and Kitty, thank you for my personal prophetic word. It came at exactly the right time and touched me deeply. Your words have been so encouraging and accurate; I have received so much confirmation already. Thank you again for your your time praying for me. I appreciate you so much!

• Max and Taanya Figure says:

Thank you for the accurate and right on point personal prep Eric word for us. Just so so so brilliant. A massive thank you

• Sue Bell says:

Thankyou, the word was so encouraging, and some of the phrases used were those God has used to speak to me before, so it was very confirming! Thankyou for your time, and good heart.