• Talasia Tulugak says:

Thank you for the prophetic that I received it is encouraging accurate to my life and I receive it.

• Annie (An Omi) says:

Prophets Russ and Kitty thank you so much for my Prophetic word for 2019 .
    It is personally and very encouraging. You quoted a scripture that was spoken over my life a long time ago that i needed to hear again.( You could not have known!) Thank you Lord for revealing it to your prophet! This word was very specific for my situation. It makes me excited about the good things God is bringing this year. God bless you both!

• Wendy hansen says:

Thank you for the phephetic word. It does resonate with me and I will read it continually and prepare myself to see how the Lord will do His Word, amen!

• Maja says:

Thank you for the prophetic word 2019! it is very encouraging and empowering for me. Russ, you hit the point. Things that you can not know and that I have been moving for years. It’s so accurate and there is so much power in this word – for my future! I’m going on with it now … thanks again and a lot of blessings for you, the team and your service.

• Linda Anderson says:

Thankyou so very much for the Words you have sent to me……I really needed to hear them….I have been in a slump and this helped me back up….very much appreciated…..blessings and gratitude 🔥🕊

• Marie-Rose says:

Marie-Rose from Canada. I have received the prophetic word for the new year from Prophet Russ and what a word and what an encouragement! I’m just overwhelmed of joy when i read it;it’s so accurate. I asked for a previous prophetic word some weeks before this latest one and it was somebody else who prophesied over me but the two words are similar thus confirming the blessings promised by God in my life and also,the hands of the Almighty God on this ministry . The word of God is really one !! Thanks You Jesus for FHM !

• Conny says:

The prophetic word for Russ in 2019 gave me a lot of encouragement. I am amazed how correct it is in my life situation. I read the prophecy when I was in a crisis of faith. My faith was very weak, through disappointment, injury. When I found it by accident, in the Spam folder, it was like a light in the darkness of my thoughts. Thank you very much! Be blessed. Also thanks for the words of Clare and Monique.

• Ruth says:

i thank God for your life and I thank you for letting God to use you. You are real prophets at our time. My name is Ruth and I’m from Namibia. My personal prophecy indeed edified and comforted me. It gave life, light, faith and hope in my spirit. Thank you very much for washed my feet. I believe that my life will never be the same and everything a word said over my life it will surely come to pass in Jesus name. May Almighty God continue to bless you and your ministry with more and more grace and anointing.

• Diane says:

Dear Prophet Russ thank you for my Prophetic word for 2019 it was everything I hope for and more it answer every thing I been asking God and more I wept when I read it and it brought peace to my heart I can’t thank you enough ,blessings on you. Diane Morgan 1-12-19

• Dean Morra says:

Thank you very much for the prophetic word that I received for 2019. It is personally very encouraging. Our Merciful Father is the God of wonders, miracles and surprises. (Exodus 34:10). I look forward to what He will do in my life in 2019. Peace and blessings in Christ.

• Yuliia says:

So happy to get a word from you! It was a real confirmation what God tried to tell me. Thank you so much! I send blessings to you and yr family! Let yr ministry prosper!

• Shannon kohler says:

I requested a word back in December, now normally I wouldn’t do this. I talk to the Lord daily and hear His voice. He gives me words to speak to others and I love what He is doing in my life and in the lives of those around me. I have been battling … and felt a little overwhelmed and desperately needed a fresh word from the Lord. Your prophecy came a few days after a dream the Lord has given me and I just want to say thank you for your obedience unto the Lord! The word you sent me confirmed the dream God had just given me! Again, Thank you! ~ Shannon K.

• Bernice says:

Thank you for taking the time and praying for me…it is spot on to what I felt the Lord was showing me. We all need encouragement from time to time and the timing was great. I can now press on knowing it is my time for God to move in through and for me. Again…thank you.

• Niamh says:

I am – yet again – deeply blessed and ministered to by Russ Walden, as I walk through a most difficult path and the light of truth and God’s encouragement brought to me in such a specific and personal way is not just essential but a deep and profound encouragement to me in general and specifically in my relationship with God as Sovereign; as I walk through this situation. Thank you forever.

• Cecilia Clocksin says:

Dear Russ and Kitty, thank you from the bottom my heart for the prophetic word and the time invested. It was timely, encouraging and such confirmation. In addition, the daily devotionals have blessed us profoundly throughout the years. I pray that the Lord will return to you seven fold all that you give of yourself – time, energy as well as provision and health.
    n Him ~Cecilia Clocksin.

• Mark says:

Spot on word from prophet Russ. Thanks for the clarity in what was a difficult situation. Blessings on you and your ministry.

• Christine Knowles says:

Christine K. in the UK: “…Thank you Russ for your prophetic word. It is really encouraging to know that the mantle I left behind is following me. Also good to hear … that the work of the enemy – which has been quite considerable – is being reversed. Good to hear too that new opportunities and positive change is to take place in 2019…”

• Olaniyi Olawoyin says:

I want to thank God for the obedience of Prophet Russ. I received a prophetic word for the year 2019 and I have read it over and over again in awe of God’s graciousness in confiding with the works of His hand. I have been encouraged since receiving the word and with a new fire to even go all out for the things of the Kingdom. Blessings to you Prophet Russ and Kitty Walden

• Marcus James says:

I am elated for the Word that was spoken over me. All words of confirmation and assurance of what God is going to do in my life. God bless Fathers Heart Ministry. 2019 will be the greatest year of my life in all areas in Jesus Name, Amen!!

• Tonya Pullum-Watson says:

I want to thank you all for sending me the personal prophetic Word. The Words that were sent resonate with my spirit. The Word of God says that a prophet is known when his word comes to pass. By faith I believe that the Words spoken over my life by you will indeed come to pass. So, I look forward to the day when I will be able to reply with an update confirming that it has all come to pass in my life.

• Dinah njoki says:

Thank you so much Prophets of God for the 2019 word. It was right on point and i cannot wait to see God fulfilling it in my life. God bless you mightily.

• susan luceno says:

this is susan in Msla MT , your prophesy came 1/8 and blew me away, I THINK and hope its right on, and yes seems to ‘ resonate ‘ w me , ID like to respond in more detail , but this does not seem very private or like the place to do a longer one, AS FAR AS can tell Russ, this is directly thru you this word THANK YOU SO SO much etc… I HAVE waited decades…. id like ot speak w you, but dont uderstand the computer stuff does not work for me , like the calendar Ive tried many times ….

• terri Home linder says:

FHM has been such an encouragement over the past few years. I appreciated the recent personal prophecy from Russ. It was encouraging, strengthening, and uplifting. I was glad to give an offering to this ministry!

• Sickero Bartley says:

God is truly amazing. Accurate prophecy.

• Sickero Bartley says:

All the Glory to King Jesus. Truly God is amazing. Prophetic right on point. I receive this word with all my heart and I know God will perform it in JESUS name.

• Kelly Sharpe says:

When I awoke to the email from you Prophet Russ and Kitty, I was excited to read the Word from my Father. It was God’s timing! I know in my spirit that shifts for the good are coming to my family. It was confirmation of His words that resonate with my heart. I know that the hand of God is upon me and my family and I long to be with Him in the secret place. Thank you for your gifts to the people here on earth and I send blessings to you both. I will be joining your ministry and YES, I would like you to be the prophets in my life.

• Shifra says:

Thank you Prophet Russ. I am indeed very grateful for the prophetic word from The Father for 2019.
    The word is accurate. I am overwhelmed and tankful for the faithfulness and goodness of the Lord. I have so much hope for the future. I decree and declare that my wilderness season are finally over. Please continue with the great work you are doing in the Body of Christ. Much love

• favored1 says:

THIS!!! Sometimes it is the only word that can describe the wonderful way this prophetic word has transformed my life. It was IMMEDIATELY life changing. A word in due season. Timely! I felt the heart of God speak directly to me in such a profound way that I have no doubt of His plans for my life. Thank you Russ and Kitty for being constant in exposing the heart of God to His people. I definitely will be contacting you for prophetic counsel! Many blessings and much love to you!

• Toni says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for me, the word spoke to my spirit. Very encouraging!

• Daughter of the Most High God says:

Thank you prophet Russ Walden and Kitty Walden for taking the time to seek the Lord to give me a personal prophetic word, which I do appreciate greatly. May the Lord bless the wonderful work you do for Him for His Glory. The prophetic word is very confirming because much of what you have shared, confirmed what the Lord has said to me and what other people have shared with me also. I am amazed by what God is doing because reading it really encouraged my heart. In 2018 I had gone through lots of disappointments and had endured some things, as well as received great blessings from the Lord. At the beginning of this year God revealed to me that, enough is enough! I could end those connections who people who had dishonoured and disrespected me, and that I don’t have to put up with it anymore.” So what you said really resonated with me because I always desire the ways and will of God for my life only, and God knows my heart. Yes, I do believe God has greater things for me this year and I will receive double blessings and honour etc….indeed. Thank you so very much to you both for blessing me with the Words of the Lord, I am indeed grateful. Thank you and God bless you!

• Thank you Heavenly Father from the bottom of my heart thru the life of your Prophet Russ Walden. I’ll make this prophecy my inspiration and my guidance as continuing serving you here in Saudi Arabia. Thank you Prophet Russ and Kitty Walden and to all FHM. May the Lord bless you more soul, more blessing. I pray your 2019 is far more greater than 21018. Amen.

• Edika Ayuk says:

Thank You very much. I can’t express what peace this word of prophecy brought to my heart. I was in an earnest need for clarity, where the Lord was leading me. At times, it felt like I was alone against the whole world and people questioned the sanity of the directions I was taking. There were more questions than answers. This word of prophecy brings the clarity I have so longed for.

May God bless you for this drink of fresh water you poured on my life.

• cindy says:

I just want to say ” thank you “. I really needed that confirmation. : ) !!!!!!!!!!!

• Derefaka David Direh says:

Thank you so much Prophet Russell. I am so, so grateful for the personal word of prophecy you gave me via email. It is largely a confirmation of words of prophecy I have been given recently and perhaps with more clarity, I should say. I was edified by it. As per donation or partnering with you, you will soon hear from me unfailingly Prophet. I will send you a separate email later. I have nothing to lose, but much to gain and learn from you. One of my heart’s cry is that God should bless me with substance so that I can be part of His Kingdom work financiers. Thank you so much.

• Alvaro says:

Gracias por la Palabra enviada, alienta mi vida para este 2019 y define un propósito a seguir.

• JudyAnn says:

I am so at peace and after receiving this prophetic word, I want to just go into the presence of God, because I felt that He just spoke into my life. every word is confirming and true as well as I now have a guide. thank you so much. I thank God for you today. As soon as I can I will donate

• Kyuana Roberts says:

Thank you for taking the time to give me the prophetic word from The Lord for 2019. Last year was very difficult for me financially, spiritually, mentally, and physically. The word I was given was 100% accurate with what people and God have shared with me. This was the confirmation I needed to renew my strength, energy and faith for 2019. Thank you again for sharing what was on The Father’s heart.

• Kathleen Yaroch says:

Thank you for a mighty word of encouragement. 2018 was indeed a year of testing and trial. I witness to the part of blessings coming in pairs. I was fired from a job I had held for 5 years. I left feeling I had failed. I have learned that God is bigger than my weakness and failures. In place of the job I lost, I now work two jobs in better environments with better pay. I feel in my heart this is just the beginning. Thank you for the commitment you have to the Lord and His calling in your life. Blessings. Kathy Yaroch.

• David Spickerman says:

Thank u for the word u gave me. Some of what u spoke is already happening. It is a blessing to get confirmation Like this. God bless

• Merry Faith Donald says:

Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Esther says:

Thank you for the profetic word received totday. The word realy encourage me and brought revalation to what is currenly going on in my life. May God bless you and familiy and ministry

• Edward pennington says:

Thank you for the prohetic message you sent was so blessed to receive it Exalant and just what God had speaking about in my life for some time tried to donate but it would not work properly

• SUBHA says:

I was truly blessed, encouraged and built up by the prophetic word I received from Prophet Russ. It was absolutely accurate, thoroughly detailed and totally life-giving!

Thank you from the depths of my heart for taking the time to pray and prophesy over my life! May you continue to show the Father’s love and speak the Father’s heart into the lives of people!

• Glory says:

Dear Prophet Russ, thank you for the timely word! I was so moved and encouraged as I felt the Father’s heart for me. Many things mentioned are confirming and it gives me greater confidence for the journey ahead. I am grateful for the authenticity of the word and this ministry! All glory to God!

• oarabile says:

Praise the LORD Prophets Kitty and Russ. I am greatful for the prophetic word from the Heart of God. It has really encouraged me a lot and it has ministered unto my life. May the LORD continue to grow your Ministry and bless you together with your family. The word is relevant to my life.

• Naomi Wambui says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to come before Daddy God and seek His heart for me. The Prophetic Word you have shared with me for 2019 is so in line with what I have been hearing, sensing, and seeing in my Spirit. I am eternally grateful and will treasure and honor that word with my life. You ministry through the daily Fathers Heart has been such a great encouragement, blessing, uplift to me and I fervently thank God for you all. I pray for 1000 fold over you all and your loved ones.

• Jessica Petersen says:

Thank you for the word being sowed in my life,I’m looking forward with great expectation to see it come to pass.I am excited for this new journey ahead

• John Sim says:

thank you for your word for my life it has given me hope for this year ahead it is encouraging to have a word in season from the Lord thank you Russel GOD BLESS you and your family

• integrity says:

An on target! in season prophetic word prophet Russ and Kitty . The word has edified and confirmed several things that the Holy Spirit has ministered to me privately. I will continue to meditate on the paragraphs written and discern clearly what the Lord is saying I am aware that the prophetic words are couched or “coined “in parable like phraseology that only I can attest and my spirit would connect with it So Again your ministry has been an extremely tremendous blessing to me and I have spoken about the ministry with my family and often noticed even recently in early December God used the daily prophetic word to tell me for one week straight day after exactly what was taking place spiritually and naturally .in my life .. even scripturally confirming words the Lord had spoken hours before !!. I mean it was” verbatum ” AND THAT… MY DEAR PROPHETS TESTIFIES OF THE TRUE GENUINE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY which is Christ Jesus our Saviour . I will partner and sow the seeds a s the Lord leads me . Love you will continue to prayer for the ministry. Continue being a blessing to the Body of Christ.
    Love and Blessings always Integrity

• Bozena Szarzec says:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for inquiring Father in my behalf. Thank so much for encouraging uplifting Word i received today. It brightened my future it gave me new purpose to look up in spite of whats around. I can’t find words to bless you for your commitment dedication and faithfulness You are transforming lives of so many. I thank Father for you and thank you for speaking to my heart I can’t thank you enough for daily Fathers Heart it blesses me beyond words.

• Gabriel Ode says:

Thank you very much for inquiring our heavenly Father for me .The word very accurate it agree with what my my pastor in my local church gave me here in nigeria in November last year.God bless you.I am trusting God i will be a partner of this ministry soon .I know the importance of giving and one of the thing God is doing in my life which he spoke in the word for 2019 is bring me to work with UN in new york .But right i do not have any money my account to give anything, last year november i could only give one dollar, but i know with God is about to do in my life in the coming days , i will be a blessing to his kingdom.That is his heart desire for me and that is my prayer and heart desire too.

• Chris Sheard says:

Thank you for the word, it was amazing to see what God has planned for my future and ministry. The word from your inturn was amazing and so accurate in description of Gods direction, it gave me tears of joy. . again thank you and Blessings.

• jacqui holt says:

Thank you for your time to wait on the Lord
          i appreciate the Word given as it was very accurate
          i am confident that i will get the break through i have been praying for and feel more positive as a result