• Benita Freeman says:

Thanks for the prophetic word sent to me in October. It was a powerful word and it really spoke to my spirit

• Adele Bambara says:

Thank you for your prophetic word that I received in October from Rachel, one of your volunteers. I believe it is true as iam waiting for the fulfilment of this prophecy. Change in my life is on the way as I am waiting for a new job for my husband. I believe the prophetic gif is true as I am a seer, also intercessor and worshiper. While I am writing this I closed my eyes and I saw someone playing drum loudly. Praise God! My husband has applied for many positions and we are waiting. Thank you again.

• Sophia Filander says:

Thank you Prophets Russ and Kitty for the Word from God it is so true. Prophet Russ I know I will see the manifestation of every word that coming from God very soon. Thank you God.

• Donna McGibbon Lowe says:

God’s richest blessings be yours Prophet Russ and Kitty. Thank you so much for your availability in so much that you have received on a daily basis a word perfect in my time of need. These words have been a guide, challenge and encouragement to me. Thanks you much.

• Leticia Zehr says:

So profoundly blessed by this ministry. Thank you for pressing in to hear from the Lord.

• frank connelly says:

to begin with, i am moving to where i didnt think could happen,going to see family i thought had forgotten me,will be taking a trip early next year from where i wasnt thinking it could happen,got a settlement as to a part of my life i was thinking it wouldnt happen till only god knows,i am shocked as to the timing of the way present events are picking up speed,some time this week, i am going to have the beginning of a way better new year,i will finally be free of a burden that i have been praying over and seeing that situation going to where i was really hoping for.i am amazed as to how another situation has unfolded,and what is to happen early next year,again,wasnt expecting all this to happen as quickly as it did,but,i am still in awe of what the lordking jesus is doing,and i am being led to help a ministry that deals directly with isreal.i am pleased and shocked that my life and a few other situations are going in a direction i wasnt expecting and had been hoping.thank you fathers heart,and those that prayed for me.you have lifted a burden off my shoulders that i didnt see ever changing

• Thank you Prophets Russ and Kitty for the prophetic word! It was a word of encouragement for me especially during this season of my life. The word spoken confirmed what God has already spoken to me. I truly look forward to the manifestation of this word. Thank you for your time and for being sensitive to the spirit of God. Much love and blessings to you guys and your Ministry!

• Thomas P. Panaga says:

First i want to apologize Prophet Russ and Kitty for not replying quickly for the prophetic word you given to me last Oct 23. and the previous prophetic word is timely and accurate. I’m in awe and teary every time i read your prophetic word esp. the daily prophetic word. i really discerned it came from the Father in Heaven, and my spirit is uplifted and my faith more increasing. Thank you, i pray someday or soon when become financial stable i will be able to donate in FHM and i’m interested also to enroll in prophetic counselling. God bless you forever Prophet Russ and Kitty Walden in the bottom of my heart, your ministry inspired me to continue to walk in the Lord. Praise God.

• Eva Zinsser says:

Dear Russ, thank you for the really accurate and encouraging word to the right time!
    Now, I know, that all the things I have heard and get over all the years are true! Thank you for the prophecy and strategic words in it, I`m blessed !

• Steve Axtell says:

Thank you Russ, Your word confirmed many things and helps me understand all the frustration I have had lately. I have felt like some major changes where coming. but have not been sure how to pursue the change. I have be wanting to sale off almost everything and my wife is unsure, so your word helps us both see more clearly why things are as they are and how to proceed. Thank you for taking the time to pray over us!

• Lorin Sims says:

Prophet Russ, so much of what you were given for me by The Father is in keeping with my many other Prophetic Words, all from one source, but with some Power punches to the enemy and directives to me on how to specifically partner with Him in combating the enemy for the manifestation of those Words and decreeing and declaring them OUT LOUD, believing that what I’m on the brink of entering into will be very successful and very great. AMEN! Thank you!

• Avelon McNae says:

I gratefully received a word from the Lord from Prophet Russ several weeks ago. It was clear and insightful and I am looking forward to seeing it made manifest in my life. Thank you, Father!

• Todd Lake says:

Wow! Prophet Russ, you were right on. I’ve been meditating on this work for the last month and it’s so accurate I only can know it’s God himself speaking through you. Thank you! I’m truly blessed and encouraged!

• MONICA MEYERS says:

Thank you so very much Russ and Kitty. My heart is truly blessed by your ministry. Every word spoke to my heart and served as confirmation to what I’ve been praying for. My prayers continue for you and entire ministry.

• Karen Stewart says:

I want to Thank my Lord Jesus, for hearing me, and for speaking thru Russell and Kitty, the word that I heard has really ministered healing to my wounded broken soul. I feel truely that I am never alone as some would percieve, I have the Love of my Heavenly Father,.. which is more than anything a single Mom could ask for, Thank you once again Russell n Kitty, Much Blessings be yours

• Jill Morris says:

Dear Russ and Kitty I am so grateful to receive the prophetic word which was so timely! .It really affirmed my calling and God’s heart of love for me. Confusion and doubt was trying to come in but since reading and praying over this word I feel not that I am at a dead end but that I am at a crossroads and beginning to hear the upward call of the spirit to a higher expectation of breakthrough and breakout. I thank you for the admonition to work with the Lord and move with Him so important. The Lord has brought new connections and we are moving forward. I so appreciate you and enjoy your daily words to affirm and confirm. With love and gratitude

• Amelia says:

Thank you Russ & Kitty for seeking a word for me. It was accurate and timely. The word was twice as exciting because I told you no information about myself and where I am right now. I am encouraged and excited to move forward with more clarity and confirmation. God Bless you and your team.

• troy says:

Received a word around my calling from the Lord. Very detailed and felt like the Lord had really spoken to you about me and gave you some specific knowledge and wisdom. Thank you! Still soaking in it and letting it materialize in my mind and heart

• Karen says:

Praise God for the powerful prophetic word you have me on my request. The word is so accurate and spot on. I started to stagnate but this word has got me fired up again. I thank God that the prophetic promises spoken over my life are going to come to pass. I feel motivated and inspired again for the things of God. May God bless you and your ministry abundantly.

• Bogale Kokebe says:

Praise God Kitty and Russ! You gave me a Prophetic word On my request on to give me directions on my litlle ministry here in Ethiopia ,Africa .Thank you be blessed i found it so encouraging .Thank you so much .

• Marie-Rose says:

Glory,glory,glory to Jesus. I didnt expect that word anymore. What an exact word!!!Jesus has remembered me. I have received a prophetic word from Kate Lynn on the 21 of November and oh my God what a great moment it was; i danced and danced before my God To thank him for the prophecy because i was waiting for delivrance for a very long time. Now,by this accurate word i received,i believe my case is settled in Jesus name. Thank you Father’s heart Ministry for asking God for our behalf ;may our savior bless your lives . I’ll be back with testimonies ,praise God .

• Charlene Bowman says:

Hi Russ and Kitty
    It was so awesome to receive the prophetic word. It came right in line with what the Lord is doing and teaching me in my life right now. I am reading it over and over, and will continue to do so. I am so thankful that I am able to have this personal letter from the Lord and it has helped me to see past some things that have been keeping me in bondage. Thank you for the follow up email…the prophecy was in my spam folder. thank you thank you thank you.

• Amber says:

Wow.. Just Wow!! I am amazed at how God continues to speak to me through the Daily Prophetic Word.. I use the emails that come to my inbox as inspiration, especially when I’m in class and at work. I am so glad and honored to sow into this ministry..Pastor Russ and Kitty THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! May JESUS continue to bless you abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Him…

• Karen Lynne Lynne Bickford says:

Thank you for responding to my request for a prophetic word which was delivered by Russ on November 20. Many things spoken seem to line up with what Holy Spirit has been speaking to me – promise of restoration, and repayment for what the enemy has done in my life and my family and ministry and promotion to higher levels of prophetic ministry to others. Also regarding the Harvest – the Lord has spoken He wants me to continue on in the harvest of souls and speaking into the lives of His people to know His heart. Thank you very much.

• Teena W. says:

The prophetic word that was sent to me left me feeling encouraged and helped to steer me in the right direction and also helped me to renew my mindset. Thank you so much!

• Reece says:

Hello Russ and Kitty,

Thank you for pursuing the Father’s heart first so that others can see the provision and wisdom of Father God through your prophecy. I am sorry for not replying sooner, and yes it was in my spam folder unfortunately! The message is incredibly amazing and gives me hope that I’m about to step across a line into a new kind of relationship with God…from a not-fully-devoted relationship to a relationship where everything I do is from a place of sonship, rather than relying on works to determine my value to God. Thank you oh so much and I will definitely be sowing to this ministry. I wish I had more time to share my testimony but I can do that later today. 🙂

Blessings!

• Jo-Anne Pringle says:

Thank you for the Word. I feel a confirmation in my spirit to keep fighting. I feel very reassured. Thank you.

• Vanessa K says:

I just received my word for 2019. Wow wow wow wow wow!! Everything that I ever thought from a child is actually true. I thought it was all pipe dreams and imaginary. It was GOD!!! The things! The timing! Wow!! God is so cool!!! I can’t wait to walk in all he has planned for us in this coming year!! Praise God!! I’m going to war for this word to come to pass and never not take God at his word again. Praise God! Thank you for sharing your gift with me. You truly encouraged me and my husband and we now really do know things are coming to us that are good! Amen!! From Vanessa K – Canada

• Juana Chacon says:

Ms. Terri Allen, thank you for the Personal Prophecy. What great confirmation on the mothering gift and Abba calling me into deeper intimacy. May God continue to bless you greatly.

• Kareen Channer says:

Powerful and inspirational words, thank you and God continue to bless

• Shelby K. says:

I was very blessed to receive my prophetic word from Terri Allen; HEAD OF THE PROPHETIC SCHOOL here at Father’s Heart Ministry. I was hanging back a bit in giving my feed back and now I know why; the Lord just confirmed her word to me. 🙂 He ; (the Lord) is so cool ! I just love him ! Anyway; you really should have Terri Allen give you your next prophetic word, she is a true oracle of God and you will be truly blessed. But as I have stated before; you must believe the word & then receive it. Then you must get up and walk it out to the best of your ability. 🙂
    Jesus is Lord!

• Charmaine says:

Prophet Russ thanks for your prophetic word. I was truly encouraged and blessed when I received the word. At times when I feel discouraged I go back and read the word and it strengthens me. I have not yet seen the full manifestations however I confess daily that it is already done and I am awaiting God’s timing.

• Gwen says:

Good word! Thank you. G.M

• Mariah says:

I just read my prophetic word today. It was both accurate and encouraging, and it really resonated with me. I’m very grateful to Russ and Kitty because they followed up with me, and let me know that my initial email went to the spam folder. If they hadn’t checked in I never would’ve known. Thank you both so much for your kindness

• Eric Woods says:

Hello my brother Prophet Russell! I am tardy in commenting on the prophecy you gave me! The word of God from your mouth has mightily impacted me for the glory of God, and strengthened me in my hope and courage for my future and my calling from Jesus to teach! Thank you so much! The accuracy of the prophecy was definitely evident! And spoke directly to my life situation! God bless you for your ministry to my heart!!!

• Rev. Gregory L. Foster says:

I am so grateful for the encouragement and exhortation I received through the prophetic message. it hit several things head on regarding the new mission the Lord has sent me on. It gave me much assurance of what can happen and insight about God’s plans and purposes in my life and ministry. How valuable your ministry is for the Kingdom!

• Natalian Carter says:

I am grateful that I asked for a prophetic word because otherwise I would not have been aware of my season to prepare and cooperate with the plans of God. I also received confirmation of my true calling.I appreciate the encouragement, and exhortation, the explanations that were given regarding “double.” I really like that the prophets explain some word meanings to adequately deliver the Word with understanding. I felt this was a very “wholesome” word, I was not left with confusion or still with questions unanswered. I now have a clear understanding of where God wants to take me and why. Frankly, I honestly wish I encountered prophecies with such fullness earlier in my lifetime. Thankyou you for honoring my request.

• GGamble says:

The Words of prophecy I received were ” Right on” with what is going on in my life. I am thankful God send the message through you.

• Michael Grantham says:

The prophecy I received from Russ regarding what I was going through was very accurate. More importantly though, truly the Father’s heart of mercy and longsuffering over me were what I needed to hear. I am waiting for the fulfillment of some of the word, but based on past experience with Russ I have no doubt that I will see a complete fulfillment! I am very thankful for the ministry of Russ and Kitty Walden.

• PAUL HOVANESIAN says:

The prophetic word that I received was extremely accurate in all shapes and sizes. Everything that was said in the word pertains to my situation, my life, and all the things that I’ve been through in the past, and where I am going in the future.

• Christine oconnor says:

Amazing and informative…i read it often…praise God for this ministry.

• Leuticia Thompson says:

Thank you for the prophetic word you sent me. Since the accident I have been at the feet of my Beloved, the words you spoke were the same words He has been speaking to me. It is restoration, repayment and promotion time for His people. Your word was right on, encouraging, and uplifting. Thank you again and God Bless You

• Patricia Hawley says:

Thank you for the prophetic words you released in my life. I appreciate all the time you spent with the Lord on my behalf. Prophetic words are accurate, encouraging, edifying, somewhat directing my walk with the Lord, awesome, and confirmative. You are on the mark and fulfilling your duty toward me. God Bless You & the Ministry!

• Paul says:

Thank you for the prophetic word i was moved and certainly have developed a positive perspective about my life. Its time to stand up claim my portion.

• Sille says:

Thank you for the prophesy, Ross. I receive what God says through you. I recognize myself in that prophesy. And I lesson what God says. It confirms me not to worry and not to overthink. I have told myself to trust God and that I clearly read out from the prophesy. And I love the details God gave me through you about my coming future. Sille

• Ai says:

I have never requested prophetic word through online, but by the Spirit of God I was led to your website and have submitted request for word to be given. I needed to hear from people of God what God is saying about the situation I was facing. Your word released that spoke about Promise of God is same prophecy I received few years ago. The fact that God still remember it and that promise still stands today and that it will surely come to pass, shifted my eyes from current problems to the realm of God. Thank you so much for showing me what God can do through people.

• Edna Cameron says:

I received a prophetic word from Russ and Kitty. Thank you very much. it is 100% accurate. I appreciate your honesty and truth.

• Lauren Wright says:

I received a word today that was so spot on. Only God and I knew that there was more to the story than I told! I’m so thankful for the little ways God relates with us! This was so spot on and I am grateful for the way God uses Russ and Kitty!

• Donna McGibbon Lowe says:

Thank you so much for the daily prophetic word day and every single day. They give me direction of where God wants me to do and be. I now realize that God has great things in store for me as an individual. Thank you Jesus and thank you prophet Russ & Kitty. God bless you richly.

• John Gwasaze says:

I am so thankful for the word i just received . It is on point . I am going through hard times and have no job. I am definitely relying onto God totally .The word is right on . Amen.

• EsIrene says:

I receive & I believe the wonderful prophetic words spoken over me. And….yay for being part of the online prophetic course. Soo excited for the more!!!