God Directed Giving Brings God Directed Breakthrough!

Prophets Russ and Kitty are here to voice the FATHER’S HEART over your life (2 Chron. 20:20). We minister to people around the world  and your giving helps make it possible for yourself and others to hear from God. What you make happen for others God will make happen for you.

The prophetic exists to produce breakthrough in your life. We are in a season that seeds planted produce a harvest before they hit the ground (Amos 9:13). We invite you to participate with us financially (2 Cor. 9:6). Remember what Jesus said about the “Prophet’s Reward” (Matt. 10:41) and EXPECT BIG THINGS!

The world is our MISSION FIELD~ ~ Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden

Make a One-Time Donation via Paypal:

For a ONE TIME DONATION via Paypal click the following button (for other alternatives below):

donatepaypal

Need a PAYPAL Alternative?

donate_with_square_logo

If you would prefer to make your donation over the phone call: (417) 593-9802

Or, To mail in your donation – – our address is as follows:

Father’s Heart Ministry
P.O. Box 1915
Branson, Missouri 65615

(To Review our Donation Policy See the “About” Link Above)

Interested in Monthly Partnership?

Who is the Prophet in your life? Just as you need a pastor so you need a prophet in the circumstances and situations you face daily. For those committed to partnering with us on a monthly basis we provide the following link:

Note: Father’s Heart Ministry is a Missouri Not-For-Profit entity (Charter 49335) formed for charitable and religious purposes as defined by IRS 501c3 statutes.

• Francine Hicks says:

I look forward to hearing from you as God will speak to you on my behalf. Thank You and God Bless You!

• Nanette Powell says:

Believing for a powerful confirming word !!!! Love y’alls profound teachings on the prophetic!! Thank you

• Sonia says:

i have been immensely blessed by the word of the GOD each morning i received it seems as if JESUS is directly talking to me on my daily life problems and i get encouraged by the same.

• Talgat Turkebayev says:

I have requested for a personal prophetic word today. I don’t have a dollar credit card but i’ve asked my friend to donate $25 for my behalf. I am paying him Tenge (Kazakh money) cash. Thank you for your love to the Father and to us! Blessings!

• brian cliff Wasia says:

From NAIROBI, KENYA. I may not have anything to give to the ministry materially but I believe through your word Prophet Russ, my money will be unlocked and I can then make a donation. I have sent you a request for a personal prophecy and I know The Father will treat it as an emergency case, because it is. I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO YOUR MESSAGES VIA YOUTUBE AND I KNOW ONE DAY I WILL GET AN IMPARTATION FROM YOU. The Father has called me to be a sign and a wonder in Kenya. I am called to be the wealthiest, most God-fearing gospel musician, publisher, writer, leader, husband and father that my country has ever witnessed. It doesn’t matter the mess that’s in my life right now. I believe God has a word for me, through you Prophet Russ, that will overturn all the enemies plans and re-establish my glorious destiny in God. I’M SO READY TO HEAR WHAT THE FATHER WILL SAY TO ME THROUGH YOU PROPHET RUSS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. I’LL BE WAITING FOR THE AUDIO ATTACHMENT. AMEN.

• Rodney S Adams says:

Thank you Father for your Grace upon us, in Jesus name.

• God Thanks for Yeshua , the precious king

• Esther says:

• MarvaSimpson says:

Thank You for taken the time out to help the people of God,May Our Heavenly Father continually bless you as you do his work in Jesus name.

• Kibur Ataklti says:

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you for your wonderful ministry. I am too blessed and recognized the of my God, be blessed

• Arlene Council says:

I will send a seed via the mail. Thank you for being willing to minister to those who need a timely word.

• Deborah Morris says:

It is very encouraging to receive the daily Word from Russ and Kitty. A while back, the word said, “something will happen on the 18th”…I had quite a large ‘let down’ in a situation, recently and I had become quite discouraged about finances and ministry. I am about to attend a conference, where I will go before kings in a learning situation & needed to be and look my best. This may sound silly to some, but it spoke to me. I had a fingernail that had broken behind the quick. I was nursing it and wrapping it and so on, because I wanted to have nice nails for the conference. In spite of my best efforts, it split open again AND got a deep jagged edge on it. I meant to file it and cut it off, but I forgot. I went to bed, with difficulty sleeping because of unanswered financial and personal prayers…I needed encouragement, but I remembered that something was to happen on the 18th. I couldn’t sleep and shortly after midnight, the beginning of today, March 18th, I turned on the light. I accidently rubbed another finger gainst that nail, which was sharp, jagged and broken. Much to my amazgement, the nail was no longer broken, or jagged. God had repaired it supernaturally, keeping the beautiful length. I have a healthy, perfect nail! It told me that God cares about even the little things. If He cares about that, I know the important things like finances are coming. Thank you for your ministry!

• zeah says:

Thank you Father for Your Word You have Blessed me with. Amen xx

• Elyss Hanopol says:

I love what you do and you can rely ony support, as soon as I will be able to!

• Hedwig says:

Thanks so much for your prayers everyday

• S. Johnson says:

I just received the personal prophecy I requested last month. I found it to be in sync with what the Lord has been speaking in my heart the past few months. It encouraged me to continue in the way I’ve been going in Christ.

I was extremely skeptical about requesting a personal prophecy. I was led to this ministry in June 2015 and continually see the fruit of the prophetic ministry manifest from Russ and Kitty’s ministry. The prophetic word I received today is additional confirmation that the Lord still speaks through His prophets.

Continued blessings!
    S. Johnson

• bechani kaitano says:

can i be answered in acknowledgement of request

• may god keep on blessing your ministry it is helping so many thank god for you.

• Traci says:

I am also asking that my finances be blessed so that I am able to sow a seed…

• Vicky says:

I thank our Father in Heaven for this ministry, and pray and speak Blessings abundantly over your ministry, yourself, and your loved ones> Amen. I really sensed exactly what I know I’m feeling now when I heard your Prophetic Word (exactly what I sense). I will send a testimony once things has happened that God promises me, I believe it, and thank you for it. Love you all! –

• Roy Kembo says:

In the mighty name of Jesus, i thank you for a powerful prophetic word you gave to me, may the good Lord continue to bless you prophet. More favor and grace from above………Peace

• Fran says:

Thanks fior your prayers. However i will send a donation in the mail. God bless

• Caroline Billiot says:

I’m praying and hoping for an answer. Also, I would love to donate, but I don’t have the money right now, only hope and faith. 🙂

• Thank for the daily prophetic word. God Bless you Wallden.
    Mary Jane Davis-Peralta

• Rev. Suellen Medd says:

Thanking you ahead of time for the 2016 Word from the Lord; and I am also thanking you for your prophetic words this year (most recently in Sept. of 2015). Very encouraging, very key to progressing in the Lord.

Have a very, very blessed Advent / Christmas and New Year.

• subramanian says:

i have to clarify with my auditor whether any permission is necessary to send money from INDIA. i am looking for GOD’ s word everymorning

• DANNI BUTTERTON says:

I LOVE TO SUPPORT GODS WORK AS MY FINANCE IMPROVES I WOULD LOVE TO SUPPORT !! DANNI
    YET I LIVE IN S.A.

• Diane says:

God bless & thanks – I hope God supplies answers soon.

• zelia morton says:

Am currently not financially sound but will do that bountifully when due.

• Carol Diaz says:

May the Father continue to bless you bless us as we bless His Kingdom. Love you.

• Pamela says:

Have no finances at the moment but such as I have I give to you! You are in my prayers <3

• Joshua stouts says:

Right now I’m not able to send donations but God said through a prophecy that I will become rich. When I do I’m going to send big donations here because I love FHM so much!

• Joshua stouts says:

It touches my heart to see all the comments of people praising the Lord. Thank you father for leading me to this website!

• Sarah says:

My husband and I came to meeting you were having in Henderson, NV a year or so ago. We left not fulling understanding the prophecy, a bit overwhelmed and that was given us. And some other things that were spoken that night. We were judgemental. Please forgive us. We are beginning to understand the prophecy and what took place much clearer.

• God bless you for your transparency Sarah. The whole purpose of the prophetic is to benefit you and bring you through every difficulty and out to the other side of blessing. You are forgiven and you are in our prayers.

• Fegina Harvard says:

would like to send donation in the first of month.

• clara says:

thank you Father for loving the world so much, and speaking to us through your prophets. ge

• Nafeeza says:

Thank you lord for your word this morning. Really inspired me.

• Agba Iwhoubetiang Godwin says:

My faih is made up in Jesus name. And promise to partner wiyh the ministryso it can reach others in the world.

• Caleb says:

Thank you Lord for this website.

• HEIDI ROBERTS says:

I received a personal prophetic word from Russ Walden today Aug. 31, 2015 that which I cried out to the Lord, long ago, so long ago, was So Accurate, words spoken only the Father knew. Wow, this was so encouraging uplifting, it touched my heart to tears, as I played it over and then some. I know that I know, that I am called to Ministry, and it is a pure joy to me, this day, knowing the Father , confirms this in my heart this day. I have known this for so very long. I remember way back years ago, back in the 90’s while I was in a Prophetic church meeting, as the Holy Spirit was moving among the people, as I was sitting there among others alone
    watching as the Holy Sirit was moving, speaking to different people there, is when I cried out in my heart to God, saying, Lord, what about me ? Speak to me, my heart cried so desperately, as the Pastor, used by God, was speaking, I reached out like the woman who toched the hem of the Father’s garment, as he passed by me, and the Holy Spirit, Spoke what was in my heart, which blew me away, speaking about all the enemies,
    which have come against me and then some, how as he was with David, so shall he be with me, he has been
    with me, every placed that I had walked, how he was going to destroy all my enemies from before me, to make my name Great, like the Great One’s which were in the earth, he indeed has single me out in my love
    for him, for he has chosen me, hand picked me among all my family members of eight, to be that vessel of honor, and Glory, for I truly do desire to be used of him, in these days, to be the Biggest blessing, I could
    ever be, is my heart’s desire in my walk in him, to show the world who he is, how Real he is, in Power and
    demonstration, to be that light shinning brightly in these darkest days, fully used of him, for he has promised
    and I so happy to say and hear today that in this season of my life, finally, it is coming to pass, it has been a long long road for me, Never ever giving upi, been through so much pain, endured a lot of heartache, yet the Father has substained me, kept me, given me Strength to be an Overcomer in him. I am Rejoicing Now, for this Awesome touching prophetic words, for I esteem them Highly above all and everything coming from
    my heart of hearts. I thank you my Prophet Russel Walde, you are so awesome in speaking his true words.
    I recommend you Highly, for you are truly loved, you and Kitty. Blessings to you and yours. Praises lifted up.

• HEIDI ROBERTS says:

I WILL SEND IN A DONATION AS I’M ABLE SOON, FOR THE PERSONAL EMAIL PROPHETIC OVER MY LIFE, FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2015. GOD BLESS YOU EVERMORE.

• eva says:

Thank you, i needed to hear that God loves me

• JULIA says:

MERCY YOU ARE MY LIFE, THANK GOD TO KNOW HIM HE IS REALLY ALIVE

• I listen to you every morning at 9am and take communion over your prophecies daily. I tithe to you biweekly.

• Yvonne says:

I am grateful to God for my life, family, in laws, and friends. I will surely donate when I am able to.

• Brian mumbi lungu says:

Hi I love your e-mails,they encourage me so much and God bless you prophets Russ and kitty walden.

• frank obieze says:

Thanks , your prophecies are very useful . I will donate as soon as i can.

• Jabulani says:

i thank God for my life n my family.i bealive in his word that says everything is possible with God.as for me and my family we will for chriest

• CALPHONIA says: