God Directed Giving Brings God Directed Breakthrough!

Prophets Russ and Kitty are here to voice the FATHER’S HEART over your life (2 Chron. 20:20). We minister to people around the world  and your giving helps make it possible for yourself and others to hear from God. What you make happen for others God will make happen for you.

The prophetic exists to produce breakthrough in your life. We are in a season that seeds planted produce a harvest before they hit the ground (Amos 9:13). We invite you to participate with us financially (2 Cor. 9:6). Remember what Jesus said about the “Prophet’s Reward” (Matt. 10:41) and EXPECT BIG THINGS!

The world is our MISSION FIELD~ ~ Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden

Make a One-Time Donation via Paypal:

For a ONE TIME DONATION via Paypal click the following button (for other alternatives below):

donatepaypal

Need a PAYPAL Alternative?

donate_with_square_logo

If you would prefer to make your donation over the phone call: (417) 593-9802

Or, To mail in your donation – – our address is as follows:

Father’s Heart Ministry
P.O. Box 1915
Branson, Missouri 65615

(To Review our Donation Policy See the “About” Link Above)

Interested in Monthly Partnership?

Who is the Prophet in your life? Just as you need a pastor so you need a prophet in the circumstances and situations you face daily. For those committed to partnering with us on a monthly basis we provide the following link:

Note: Father’s Heart Ministry is a Missouri Not-For-Profit entity (Charter 49335) formed for charitable and religious purposes as defined by IRS 501c3 statutes.

• Marla J says:

I received my personal prophecy yesterday and it was just what I needed from God. I’ve suffered so many losses and I was growing weary. The Word from God yesterday blessed my soul. It is an honor for me to partner with this ministry. Thank you Lord for Russ and Kitty Walden!

Lana
    Thank you for the daily prophetic devotion. It blesses me to hear from the Father’s heart!

• Norin Augustine says:

Dear Prophet,

We have not received the word for today 29 May 2015. Please send them at the earliest.

Regards,
      Norin

• Norin Augustine says:

You are such a blessing and encouragement. God really really bless you as much as we experience !!!

• Miguel says:

Mr and Ms Walden Thanks God for yourspecial Ministry , theword of wisdom and the word of knowlege, special gifts from God to build the global church. Miguel From Costa Rica.

• Marja says:

Thanks for the message todays prophetic word. I was a great reminder what we have available in Jesus

• Marla says:

Thank you Father for restoring the relationship between my husband to be and me. Where the enemy tried to destroy, you said, “Not so” and thank you for the marriage that will honor You. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen! Thank you for this ministry Father! It is truly a blessing in my life!

• Wayne E. Tench says:

Thanks for the word for today. Had a really sleepless night but the joy of the Lord is still my strength. Once again Father has lifted me above the storm. Thanks for correcting the copy and paste problem. LOL. Had me worried there for a while. Don’t know what I would do if I could not copy these each day and have them to read at work. It sure is a stress reliever.

Francine
    I’m looking forward to hearing from the Lord.
    God Bless You

• Asanda says:

I thank God for prophet Russ and Kitty. Thank you Father God for your favor and googness that will be flooding into my life and my family’s during this month of May. I am anticipating miracles and abundance of blessings this month, in Jesus Name….Amen!!

• Jason says:

I will partner with you.

• Chrissy says:

God’s will is done. I claim and decree favor and blessings upon my life, my child’s and my family. AMEN

• Libbie Phillips says:

Love the love on this site..Thank you God…

• Tammy says:

Hello I just love this ministry but I never received my prophecy since last September. Did I get lost in the shuffle? And can I get the prophecy now? Love & blessings

• Jeanette says:

Extreme Divine Blessings!

• Anita Rankin says:

I know he will provide all our needs

• Shuronda says:

Thank you so very much for pouring into our lives daily! God bless you and your wife.

• Theresa says:

Bless this wonderful couple as they honor God in their love toward each other and others they encounter. My meeting them left an great impact on me.

• Rhonda says:

Thank you Lord for blessing us with healing in my son’s body! Thank you for your love grace mercy and forgiveness! Thank you for preparing our life when we are discharged from St Jude’s for a wonderful testimony and all praise to you my God and my King!

• Ms leading lady says:

I KNOW THE LORD IS BLESS ME, AS HE BLESS ME I willbless the house of the lord

• God bless you for your prayers and taking out time on my behalf to our Father. I am encouraged and humble before God and his children to accomplish all that He has spoken and am grateful and thankful for salvations in not only my family, but to any and all that the Lord shall call. A word in due season, accepted. In His love, Deborah (Mo.)

• Maggie says:

Thank you for the precious word you bring us every morning. I look forward to this everyday and i am filled with joy that the Father loves me. I am so encouraged and blessed and love His presence. I just run into His precious arms which are wide open for me and I love Him dearly.
    Thank you for your Ministry and Be Blessed.

• Kenneth says:

It is well

• okereke says:

i thank jesus christ for motivating thru the scriptures to continue n faith

• Christin says:

Thankful for your ministry. May God continue to use and Bless you in all things.

• Covenant Child says:

A true man and woman of God. Thankyou for what u don order to share the love of God with hs chldren. All glory to hm alone.xo i was worried that i could not have chldren but infact thru ur prophetic word u cnfirmed that it is His wil for me to have a family. That does so much for me .Thank u, Thank God x

• Melissa Zayas says:

Russ gave me a prophecy in July 2013 that I saw no way it would come to pass but knew it was from God. Recently,the prophetic word has come to pass to the very letter and to have watched it come to pass has amazed me! Thank-You Precious Father and thank you, Russ, for the accurate prophetic word! This prophetic word kept me during the waiting period! God’s beautiful Heart is beyond anything we can fathom!

• Sherene says:

Don’t have finds at this time.

• suleiman says:

The Lord bless your ministry in the Mightynname of Jesus Christ.

• NaTonya says:

Thank you Jesus! I love you and I know you love me!

• Gavin says:

I will be donating monthly to your work.

• Hezron says:

God bless u.

• Joyce V. Wright says:

I THANK you Prophets Russ and Kitty Walden for the daily prophetic words, as always , today’s prprophecy was on point and confirmed what the LORD has been saying to me… I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU and all you ask for in partnership is a measly $10.00 what you guys sow in to my life is much GREATER than words alone can say… it’s my pleasure and a privilege to sow in to such an GREAT MINISTRY THAT IS INDEED MANDATED BY GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF!!! I SPEAK GOD’S ABUNDANT BLESSINGS UPON YOU NOW AND FOREVER APOSTLE /PROPHETS RUSS and KITTY WALDEN…GREATER IS COMING! !!

• Carol Diaz says:

Thank you for allowing Gods Holy Spirit and your gifts to bless others and me.

• Steven Raymond Curtsinger says:

There is grace today to overcome yesterday’s mistakes. Start again

• I am going to mail you a monthly fee 0f 20.00 for a full year. . . . I have taken down your address and will promise to send it to you . . . .Thank you for sending me a word for 2015, and also for a Personal prophecy, and for praying for my family….Sincerely, Judith Dodson

• Rebecca says:

Thank u!

• Kashie says:

Thank you Lord, that your constant protection over me and my household as you said that you will not leave or forsake me. Amen

• Patrina Henry says:

Thank you Lord for all that you have done for me and my son and I know you will continue to bless us. So I thank you for future blessings.

• Malose says:

God s God of peace He’ll never live or forsake me

• thandiwe says:

• laronda braxton says:

I Will be sending my donation in the mail.

• happening12 says:

Thankyou for your prayers and possible direction. I am not able to donate in the way you ask but will keep you in my prayers.
    Deacon John

• Maureen Fayers says:

Thank You kindly for your daily word from Our Father. What a gift you are to us + many others.
    I will organise through our bank concerning a donation. God bless you in this awesome awakening!!!

• Shereen williams says:

I am looking forward to what the lord is saying

• Anna Amoroso says:

I will mail in my donation today

• Florine says:

I believe that God will release a word in my life through this anointed ministry, thati will for ever change my life. God bless

• Omanuku Simon says:

Thank you for your service.

• brittany godfrey says:

Thank you lord in advance for what you have planned for me and my family amen amen amen

• Autumn says:

Your daily Word is very precise and encouraging. I know you hear the Holy Spirit!